Archive for the ‘Bar’ Category
Friday, October 26th, 2012
Article source: FARM
Who hasn’t, in their school-going days, skip a class or two, just to sleep in late or catch a movie on a quiet afternoon? In that spirit of playfulness and remembrances of lulling languid days, the design for Skyve Bistro was born. The bistro, thus named, also harks back to the compounds’ previous usage as a secondary school.
Image Courtesy FARM
Thursday, October 4th, 2012
Article source: Jose Antonio Gonzalez Architects Inc
The architecture and design proposed for the new Restaurant and Bar “Frida Mexican Cuisine” at the Americana on Brand development is based on a concept that combines tradition, hospitality and festivity, three elements that had shaped the identity of the country, the ideology of its people, and the flavor of its cuisine.
Image Courtesy Jose Antonio Gonzalez Archirtects Inc
- Architects: Jose Antonio Gonzalez Architects Inc
- Project: Frida Mexican Cuisine Glendale
- Location: “Americana on Brand” Retail and Residential development, Glendale CA
- Size: 6,000 sf + 1,800 sf terrace
Friday, September 28th, 2012
Article source: B3 Designers
The vast Paul Hamlyn Hall at London’s Royal Opera House now hosts a champagne bar that is 13.5 metres long, has sixteen serving points and is finished to please even the most discerning eye. It can also be disassembled easily.
Image Courtesy B3 Designers
- Architects: B3 Designers
- Project: Paul Hamlyn Hall Champagne Bar
- Location: Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, London
Project Completion Date: 2011
Saturday, September 15th, 2012
Article source: Doyle Collection Co.,ltd.
This members’ bar lounge targets to the executives who are keen in spending stylish city nights. It goes without saying that you will feel something special and extraordinary for those who want to become a member and who are willing to use this bar. What’s more, once you start using here, usability and comfort will play a great significance to the operation form. You might find these two aspects mentioned above quite odd, and to give just the right touch, was our challenge.
Image Courtesy Satoru Umetsu/ Nacasa & Partners
- Architects: Doyle Collection Co.,ltd.
- Project: Cronnus
- Location: Nishi-azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Year: 1,Jun,2012
- Built Area: 150.55sqm
- Construction: Junnosuke Sawada/ ASWELL co.,ltd.
- Client: ZOME Inc.
- Photo Credits: Satoru Umetsu/ Nacasa & Partners
Tuesday, August 14th, 2012
Article source: Márcio Rodrigues
The central idea for this project is to preserve the existent building. We consider it as a crucial part of the urban fabric and his demolition would mean a huge gap in the Rue de Seine street facade.
The program is the main point of Exploration since we are dealing with a pre-existance. In that way, we start to design a ground floor which establishes more relations with the city. The store has direct contact with the street and the class rooms are positioned in the ground level. The auditorium is one level below the ground along with the administrative areas. This is what we call “the daily uses”.
Paris Market Lab
- Architects: Márcio Rodrigues
- Project: Paris Market Lab
- Location: Paris, France
Friday, August 3rd, 2012
Article source: A1 Architects
Kino Aero, the cinema and bar is one of the oldest movie clubs in Prague. Simple modernist building is originally part of an apartment block from the 30´s and especially after the Velvet revolution it became famous for its unique nonconform atmosphere within Prague´s culture space.
Cinema bar aero
- Architects: A1 Architects
- Project: Cinema Bar Aero
- Location: Prague – Žižkov, Biskupcova street 31, Czech Republic
- Client: Kino Aero, Prague 3
- Authors: lenka křemenová and david maštálka
- Cooperation: Silviě Luběnová – Maestrokatastrof – lighting
- Graphics: Marta Maštálková
- Study: Decembre 2010
- Completion: December 2011
- Project specialists: APS projekt s.r.o.
- Builder: ARCUS Růžička s.r.o.
- Crafts: Dodavatelské služby s.r.o.
Thursday, July 26th, 2012
Article source: Studiounodesign
This project by Studiounodesign is regarding an historical premises and is one of the more “happening spots” of Pisa.
Image Courtesy Massimo Lenzo
- Architects: Gabriele Bartolomeo
- Project: Messicano wine,cafè,restaurant
- Photography: Massimo Lenzo
- Company: Studiounodesign (more…)
Thursday, July 5th, 2012
Article source: Studiouno Design
Lime On is the new revelation of 2012. This American Bar is the latest creative challenge of Studiounodesign where art, functionality and economic convenience blend perfectly together.
The project stems from an idea of the two owners Paolo & Enzo. In order to recover as much raw material possible left over from a less recent establishment, now in a dilapidated state, the two owners made a low budget investment. Their goal is to offer customers, along with impeccable service, a place that transgresses traditional manners without losing sight of artful taste and comfort.
Lime On American Bar
Sunday, June 10th, 2012
Article source: Kokaistudios
The Yu Bar is the glamorous new rooftop bar of the newly opened Shanghai Marriott Luwan. Located on the banks of the Lupu River overlooking the Expo 2010 site and the Lupu ridge the bar is located on the 28th and 29th floor and features a large terrace offering guests phenomenal views of the city.
Yu Bar at Shanghai Marriott
- Architects: Kokaistudios
- Project: Yu Bar at Shanghai Marriott
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Client: Shanghai Greenland Group
- Design period: September-December 2010
- Completion project: June 2011
- Floor area: 650 sqm
- Photographer: Charlie Xia
Thursday, May 10th, 2012
Article source: Pascal Arquitectos
The project comes up from the intention of creating an entertainment space for adults of 30 years old and over. The place houses a lounge and a restaurant-bar area connected by a lobby. The lobby, predominantly in dark tones since it is covered with black metal plates and “terrazo” floor, is illuminated by psychedelic images displayed by eight plasma screens.
- Architects: Pascal Arquitectos
- Project: Nisha Bar-Lounge
- Location: Av. de las Palmas y Periférico, México City
- Construction: Pascal Arquitectos
- Furniture: Pascal Arquitectos
- Project date: 2007-2008
- Area: 885 m2
- Photographer: Sófocles Hernández & Jaime Navarro
- Software used: AutoCAD