Archive for the ‘Bar’ Category
Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
Article source: Mimesi62 Architetti Associati
The expansion of Finisterrae was an opportunity to add a significant stage in the imaginary journey already offered by the current restaurant: Malaga, Tangier, Marseille, Thessaloniki, Naples donating to Florence a stylish tribute to italian style and art.
Image Courtesy © Morphosis Architects
- Architects: Mimesi62 Architetti Associati (Arch. Domenico Pagnano, Arch. Antonella Maggini, Arch. Giuseppe Giusto)
- Project: Caffè- Restaurant Finisterrae in Florence
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Coworkers: Arch. L. Liverani, R. Sani
- Structural designer: Ing. M. Moschini
- Surface and/or Volume: 374mq and 108mq green court
- Year project: 2011
- Year of completion: 2012
Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
Article source: align
Designers align have worked with Ben Lovett of Mumford & Sons on Omeara, an exciting new 350-capacity live music venue, bar and performance space in Flat Iron Square in London’s Borough, which has now opened its doors to the public.
‘I’ve been playing and putting on shows in London for my entire adult life.’ Ben Lovett commented. ‘Without the grass-roots music venues in this city, the band and I simply wouldn’t have achieved what we have, so I have a lot to be grateful for. Over the last few years, London has lost so many of its brilliant music establishments and I want to do what I can to try and reverse that decline.’
Image Courtesy © Alastair Lever
Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
Article source: Modern Office of Design + Architecture
Our design for the 17Th Avenue Brewery began with a study of the commercial typologies along 17th Avenue SW. Despite the fact that this corridor is one of Calgary’s most visited destinations, it was apparent that there was very little if any interaction between the building frontages and the street.
Image Courtesy © Modern Office of Design + Architecture
Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
Article source: zupelli design architettura: ZDA
Located in the ‘Isola’ district, in Milan, the ” Pascĕre – Ciboteca”, is a contemporary local with a impressive design, able to offer its customers versatile experience, from early morning until late in the evening. Not only a café for breakfast and afternoon break, but also a restaurant and a cocktail bar.
The project concept was created to co-exist different services in one place.
Image Courtesy © zupelli design architettura: ZDA
Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
Article source: German Velasco Arquitectos
What we enjoyed the most when doing a project in which we are able to intervene an old building, is the great opportunity to transform it for a new useful life. The project for the restaurant El Presidio Casa Bon gave us for raw material a nineteenth century mansion in Culiacan, Sinaloa, in the northern part of Mexico.
Image Courtesy © German Velasco Arquitectos
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
Article source: studio MODE
Pm is a night club for music lovers situated on 500 sq.m.
Everybody that is interested in music remembers the ”sunday 8pm” album that the british group faithless released in 1998. In the Lead single maxi jazz sung: “god is a dj” which makes us want to add pm is a “music temple”. That inevitably led to our concept for The interior design.
Image Courtesy © studio MODE
- Architects: studio MODE
- Project: PM: CLUB
- Location: 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
Sunday, February 12th, 2017
Article source: v2com
In 2009, IB Studio began to develop for a private client a project of a new building in one of the most dramatic Italian landscapes. After more than six years, IB studio finally obtained all the permits to build it.
In the interim, IB Studio had to continuously adapt its concept to a complex and demanding set of bureaucratic rules, often at odds with aesthetic and functional principles.
arched wall, Image Courtesy © IB Studio _ Arch. Invernizzi & Bonzanigo
- Architects: IB Studio _ Arch. Invernizzi & Bonzanigo
- Project: Winery
- Location: Castellina, Chianti, Italy
- Structure Engineers: Bianchi Mantegazza Partnership, London (UK)
- MEP Design and Enological plants: M&E srl, Florence (Italy)
- Consultant Winemaker: Alberto Antonini
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
Article source: Tiago do Vale Arquitectos
The “Bottles Congress” project came as an answer to the very particular challenges presented by a wine and spirits store in unique circumstances.
Located in the outskirts of the city of Braga, in northern Portugal, next to Minho’s University, the client required a system to display over a thousand different wine and spirits bottles, designed in a modular fashion and capable of being adapted to different locations.
Image Courtesy © João Morgado
- Architects: Tiago do Vale Arquitectos
- Project: Bottles Congress
- Location: Braga, Portugal
- Photography: João Morgado
- Client: Pedro Araújo, Congresso das Garrafas
- Construction: Acrescentar / Sá Taqueiro
- Construction Area: 144 m2
- Project Year: 2014
- Construction Year: 2014
Wednesday, February 1st, 2017
Article source: Egue y Seta
Let’s face it, at fairs you work, you do business, sales and contacts, but you also do your fair share of drinking. And while Madrid´s edition of Cprint! could hardly be targeted as the abstemious exception to that rule, if, on top of that, what you intend to “sell” is precisely the suitability of the media manufactured by Endutex for the interior decoration of dining facilities and retail spaces, would it not be just right to recycle the typical stand, generally an open and strictly corporate showroom, into a traditional but sophisticated Irish Pub acclimatized to the local warmth and colour, while season it all up with the look & feel of the materials, patterns and trends of the greatest actuality when it comes to interior design? In Egue and Seta, we thought it was well worth a shot, and once done, we toasted! If you want to “taste” the result, come in, raise your glass and say Cheers!
Image Courtesy © VICUGO FOTO
- Architects: Egue y Seta (Daniel Pérez, Felipe Araujo, and Szymon Keller)
- Project: 90 Fabric Street: ink & Booze Cocktail
- Location: Pabellón de Cristal. Casa de Campo. Madrid, Spain
- Photography: VICUGO FOTO
- Client: Endutex Ibérica S.L.
- Graphic Production / printing: Publiserveis – Endutex
- Stand Construction – Installation and Montage: Rainbow Visual & Event
- Area: 100m2
- Completion date: 2016
Friday, January 27th, 2017
Article source: Hitzig Militello Arquitectos
Starting off from the idea of recreating the spirit of the traditional Buenos Aires groceries without resorting to cliches, we worked with the materiality of what to us best reflects this kind of store: the wooden box for groceries. The sheer simplicity of this single element can generate spatiality both by addition and subtraction. The result attempts to describe this spirit, which was built by the abstraction of these elements. In short: constructing the decoration without decorating the construction.
Image Courtesy © Esteban Lobo
- Architects: Hitzig Militello Arquitectos
- Project: Tostado Suipacha Coffee Club
- Location: Santa fe Ave & Suipacha str. Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Photography: Esteban Lobo
- Construction Manager: Hitzig Militello Arquitectos
- Branding: GrupoA
- Construction company: Estudio Cores
- Structural Engineer: Ing. Carlos Gadini
- Scenography: Jerónimo Basso
- Furniture equipment: Casa Fad
- Decorative ironwork: Hugo Tonti
- Marbles and Granites: Marmolería Gago
- Size: 202 m2
- Year: 2016