Archive for the ‘Bar’ Category
Wednesday, May 17th, 2017
Article source: Tellini Vontobel Arquitetura
Perro Libre produce craft beers and have called us to create an innovative design with a system of 10 taps integrat-ed with ipads and card reader. The customer arrives, checks in and credits a value, thereby releasing the chopp taps.
The concept we created was to make a cool space, creative and different.
Image Courtesy © Cristiano Bauce
- Architects: Tellini Vontobel Arquitetura
- Project: Perro Libre Tap Room
- Location: Porto Alegre, Rs – Brazil
- Photography: Cristiano Bauce
- Client: Perro Libre
- Interior design: Tellini Vontobel Arquitetura
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Article source: JJA / Bespoke Architecture
TATE Dining Room and Bar on Hong Kong’s historic Hollywood Road is the newest iteration of this Michelin Rated Restaurant by founder Chef Vicky Lau. Winner of Asia’s Best Female Chef Award in 2015, Chef Lau transforms her dreams, memories, and conceptual ideas into artful gastronomic iterations. This bar designed in collaboration with James JJ Acuna of JJA / Bespoke Architecture, is the culmination of her creative process, taking the much talked about Artful Dining experience to new heights and new directions.
Image Courtesy © James John Jetel
- Architects: JJA / Bespoke Architecture (James JJ Acuna) in Collaboration With Chef Vicky Lau
- Project: Tate Dining Room and Bar, Butler Catering Services and Poem Cake and Pastry Shop
- Location: Hong Kong
- Photography: James John Jetel
- Client: Design Department (HK) LTD.
- Artist Collaborations: Elsa Jeandedieu and Calico Wallpaper
- Area: Approx. 2,200 sq.ft. (front of house) + 1,160 sq.ft. (back of house)
- Date of Completion: February 2017
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Article source: hcreates
Shanghai’s first Gastropub, Liquid Laundry, is located in the former French concession. The bar and restaurant covers a spacious floor space of 700 sqm’s. The design cleverly allows a seamless flow from the lounge bar to informal and formal dining areas that are intertwined between the lounge bar, pizza oven, DJ’ decks and onsite brewery.
Image Courtesy © Sean Powers Photography
- Architects: hcreates
- Project: Liquid Laundry
- Location: Huaihai Road, Shanghai, China
- Photography: Sean Powers Photography
- Graphic Design and Branding: The Orange Blowfish
- Designer(s): Hannah Churchill
- Built Area: 700m2
- Design Year: 2014
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Article source: Robot 3 Studio
Each ring road of Beijing is a rough division of social class. The invisible wall made up of power and wealth divides Beijing into pieces of fixed territories, some of which are inaccessible for majority of people in their whole life. Each territory has a stable hierarchical structure and complicated codes. Design is the way to overcome the obstacles and crack the code.
Image Courtesy © Deng Xi-Xun
- Architects: Robot 3 Studio
- Project: Metal Hut-Lucky Bar
- Location: Kexing West Road, No. 43, Changping District, Beijing, China
- Photography: Deng Xi-Xun
- Designers: Pan Fei, Wang Zhi
- Contractor: Beijing Jingchuanjiamei Decoration Co., Ltd
- Area: 76 sqm
- Design time: 2016.03-2016.04
- Completion time: 2016.05
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Article source: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados, lda
Architecture is not built without matter as it imposes a physuical limit.
The limits of this object reside in the precise definition of its structural ‘parti’ as much as in the desire of achieveing a limitless state.
The brief asked for a versatile space, protected from the seasonal changes of weather but open to the river breeze in warmer days.
The condition of its openings is such that the object becomes with ease a ‘covered’ esplanade.
Image Courtesy © Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados, lda
- Architects: Menos é Mais Arquitectos Associados, lda
- Project: Ar de Rio Bar Esplanade
- Location: Avenida Diogo Botelho, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
- Collaborators: António Ferreira
- Engineering Structures: ETEC, Mota Freitas, Miguel Guimarães, Alexandra Feliz
- Hydraulic equipments: Alípio Guedes
- Constructor: DEWPOINT with TEGOPI
- Graphic Designer: Helena Nogueira
- Floor area: 108 m²
- Date of construction: 2008 (more…)
Sunday, April 23rd, 2017
Article source: Bangkok Project Studio
Situated on a bank of the Chao Phraya River in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province, The Wine Ayutthaya is a new leisure place for wine drinkers. The building was constructed to become a new tourist attraction in hopes of stimulating the economy of local communities surrounding this world heritage site, which was the capital city of Thailand 400 years ago. The building is a product of architectural creativity and environmental context molded into a magnet for tourists.
Image Courtesy © Spaceshift Studio
- Architects: Bangkok Project Studio
- Project: The Wine Ayutthaya
- Location: Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Photography: Spaceshift Studio
- Client: Soraya Visitsopa
- Architect: Boonserm Premthada
- Design team: Nathan Mehl
- Main contractor: Local craftsman
- Consultant: Boonserm Premthada
- Built area: 215 sq. m.
- Completion date: 24 March 2017
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
Article source: Masquespacio
Masquespacio presents its last hospitality design project for La Manera, a gastrobar in the ancient city of Valencia.
The project for La Manera consists in seeking to create a hospitality concept that could work by day and by night, adaptable to each moment and requirement, starting with a brunch and coffee during the morning, converting itself in a restaurant during the evening and ending up as a cocktail bar. The business concept concentrated on serving first class food and beverage made of natural ingredients and served by renown cocktail and coffee baristas, allows to create a design project that seeks to find the essence of natural materials. For that the existing building brick walls have been recovered, while a rusty finish has been added to the metallic elements on walls, lamps and the bar. For furniture some metallic elements with the same rusty finish have been mixed with concrete, adding a touch of warmth through brown soft leather and cushions made of different fabrics. Also be recognized in the space is the use of a lattice wall that aims to add a touch of Mediterranean feeling to the space, while the plants seek to connect even more to the natural concept from La Manera.
Image Courtesy © Luis Beltran
- Architects: Masquespacio
- Project: La Manera Gastrobar
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Luis Beltran
- Software used: 3dS Max
- Client: La Manera
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
Article source: Martin Lejarraga Arquitectos
CANANA L.A is a young couple who have launched a company dedicated to the production, bottling and sale of different kinds of beer.
CANANA is located in La Aljorra, L.A., a small village in the south-east of Spain, which can be reached by roads with echoes of Los Angeles, surrounded by a landscape which resembles its palms with the hills of Santa Monica in the distance.
Image Courtesy © David Frutos
- Architects: Martin Lejarraga Arquitectos
- Project: Canana L.A. Brew
- Location: Antonio Pascual, 26, 30390 La Aljorra, Cartagena, Spain
- Photography: David Frutos
- Date: 2016
Friday, March 31st, 2017
Article source: DCD Interiorismo
The idea of creating a unique luxury space into a XXI century palace has been the connection of the all general esthetic of the hotel: noble material are used in actual way, contemporary furniture and lighting are melt together to create an elegant and sober set. The Empress Eugenia de Montijo and her great influence at her time is the muse inspiratory of the all project.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Alda
Saturday, March 25th, 2017
Article source: BoysPlayNice
Ryan Nelson a man born in Chicago USA, worked here and there, moved around the world, ended up in this little hole – the city of Liberec. City that is still not sure whether it´s more German or Czech.
He started modest business selling what he knew best. The business was too small to satisfy the great man´s ego. He found a space in 19th century building build as showroom for piano factory. In present owned by hard to talk Italian. It was not cheap neither easy but he got the keys.
Image Courtesy © BoysPlayNice – Martin Tůma and Jakub Skokan
- Architects: Mjölk Architects
- Project: Chicago Grill
- Location: Liberec, Czech Republic
- Photography: BoysPlayNice – Martin Tůma and Jakub Skokan