Archive for the ‘Bar’ Category
Friday, March 11th, 2016
Article source: 100architects
The proposal for Bar Rouge arises to reinterpret the known skyline of Shanghai.
To face this exercise we have imposed ourselves the requirement of pulling out the most recognizable feature of Bar Rouge, that specific thing which distinguishes Bar Rouge from the rest of clubs and bars in town.
That thing was clear for us; The stunning views of Shanghai’s most known skyline of Pudong.
Bar Rouge counts with Shanghai’s most privileged balcony, where you can sit down with your well served cocktail and enjoy the most amazing views over the new area of Pudong, which by themselves are an entertaining feature of Bar Rouge´s terrace.
Image Courtesy © 100architects
- Architects: 100architects
- Project: Red Rouge
- Location: Shanghai, China
Sunday, March 6th, 2016
Article source: GANA Arquitectura
The project for the renovation of this emblematic bar of the capital, was created from the very beginning as an holistic reform able to renew its image without compromising its essence. Features such as its unbeatable location, facing the Malaga Cathedral in Plaza del Obispo, or the special place acquired over the years in citizen minds, help this design to became a real challenge and an unique opportunity to participate in this wonderful city and its citizens.
Image Courtesy © Blanca Green
- Architects: GANA Arquitectura, Antonio Galisteo, Álvaro Fernández Navarro, Francisco Jesús Camacho Gómez
- Project: Renovation of Cheers Malaga Bar
- Location: Plaza del Obispo, Malaga, Spain
- Photography: Blanca Green
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Collaborators: Cerveza Victoria, Grupo Hecaserco, Doctor Watson, IKono
- Project Area: 155,00 m2
- Project Year: 2014
Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
Article source: LOdesigner
Design project of the cafe – bar (flight) became the winner of the international competition PREMIO Le 5 Stagioni. Among the 184 projects announced for the competition, the professional jury has been selected the winner of Project Cafe – bar FLIGHT.
Image Courtesy © LOdesigner
Friday, February 26th, 2016
Article source: Only If
In early 2016, Voyager Espresso, a new specialty coffee bar, opened in a subway concourse of the Fulton Street station, in Manhattan’s Financial District. The architect, Only If, was commissioned by the Australian team of Owner Prudence Reid and Owner/Barista Aaron Barnard to develop an innovative architectural and interior design for its initial retail location in this unusual underground site. Voyager Espresso, with its integration of an artistic and scientific approach to coffee, is a welcomed addition to the lagging food scene of the Financial District. Its rotating menu features seasonal, fresh crop coffees from the best roasters in the United States.
Image Courtesy © Michael Vahrenwald / ESTO`
- Architects: Only If
- Project: Voyager Espresso
- Location: 110 William Street, New York, NY, USA
- Photography: Michael Vahrenwald / ESTO
- Design Team: Karolina Czeczek, Matthew Davis, Adam Snow Frampton, AIA, Francesca Pagliaro, James Schrader, Jon Siani
- Collaborators: Dot Dash (Specialist Lighting)
- Contractor: RZ Project Management Corp.
- Scale: 550ft2 (51m2)
- Completed: January 2016
- Software used: AutoCAD 2015, Rhino 5, and Adobe Creative Suite
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016
Article source: v2com
Das Bier enhanced the premises of a former show bar, by implanting the industrial style German “Bierhall” concept, meeting point between the European cult for great beers and the Rosemont neighborhood lifestyle.
Image Courtesy © Adrien Williams
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects
A high-end family hotel in the middle of the biggest skiing and hiking region of Upper Austria – the new Leading family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig is going to exceed all expectations. Its ground breaking took place in December 2014 and is planned to be completed by the end of 2016.
Image Courtesy © Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects & miss3 s.r.o.
- Architects: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects
- Project: Leading Family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig
- Location: Gosau, Austria
- Client: Hotel – Dachsteinkönig Hotel GmbH, Chalets – Dachstein Chalet Errichtungs GmbH
- Redenrings: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects & miss3 s.r.o.
- Competition: May 2013
- Start of planning: June 2013
- Start of construction: December 2014
- Completion: December 2016
- S Hotel:105 Rooms, 12 Chalets, 2 Restaurants, Kids Restaurant, Café, Bakery, Bar, Shop, Kids Pool
Sunday, January 31st, 2016
Article source: atelier qbe3
“CIN CIN Bar has always been a historic landmark for happy our time in Cuneo.After a short period of closure, Cin Cin comes back with a renewed concept and unique design.”Freedom, adaptability, quality and courtesy are the keywords that inspired the new design.
Image Courtesy © Centrophoto
- Architects: atelier qbe3
- Project: CIN CIN Cocktail bar
- Location: Cuneo (CN), Piemonte, Italy
- Photography: Centrophoto
- Total Area: 40 m2
- Year: 2015
Sunday, January 31st, 2016
Article source: Florian Busch Architects
Until some time ago, there were, we are told, 12 bars spread over three 2-storey houses on this 50 m2 plot on Kiyamachidori, adjacent to one of Kyoto’s most intricate network of night alleys, Pontocho, where a vibrant mixture of bars, brothels, inns, dwellings, shops have for centuries created an urban atmosphere of essential Kyoto nightlife. With an unobtrusive high-end restaurant next to a (visually less subtle) cheap yakitori, with a hidden gem of a ryokan at the end of the narrowest of side-alleys across an enigmatic place commanding courage to enter, any walk here leads to eventual surprises.
Image Courtesy © Nacasa+Partners
- Architects: Florian Busch Architects
- Project: K8 in Kyoto
- Location: Kiyamachidori, Shijo-Kawaramachi, Kyoto, Japan
- Photography: Nacasa+Partners
- Project Team: FBA: Florian Busch, Sachiko Miyazaki, Suguru Takahashi, Akira Miyamoto, Antoine Vaxelaire, Renee Reder, Oliver Pershav, Katie Colford (intern), ShioriSageshima (intern), Anne-Marlene Rüede (intern), Kayo Nakamura (intern)
- Structural engineering: OAK (Masato Araya, Tomonori Kawata)
- Contractor: Mugishima Corp.
- Gross floor area: 155.98 m²
- Height: 16.7m
Saturday, December 19th, 2015
Article source: at26
Will be occupy a very small space on San Ignacio street in Old Town of Havana, Capital of Cuba. Will be also neighbor upon Plaza Vieja, square which is just resurrected from longtime sleeping. We do not try to design space which aspire to by just new fancy bar with glamour atmosphere. We try to design spot which will mirroring \”dirty\” and \”juicy\” soul of Old Town. Something which will using mixture of all suggestions You can meet in every street here …
Image Courtesy © at26
- Architects: at26
- Project: Papa Ernesto -Streetfood bar
- Location: Havana, Cuba
Saturday, December 5th, 2015
Article source: DIA – Dittel Architekten
The architectural firm DITTEL | ARCHITEKTEN has developed and implemented a holistic new space concept for the nestor Hotel Neckarsulm. The redesign includes the entrance area with reception and lobby as well as the bar, lounge and restaurant and covers an area of 500 square metres. The change is aimed at presenting a clear design that welcomes and guides the guest while creating a pleasant atmosphere. The hotel was opened again in September 2015.
Wine bar with accessible wine cabinet, Image Courtesy © DIA – Dittel Architekten
- Architects: DIA – Dittel Architekten
- Project: Nestor Hotel Neckarsulm
- Location: Neckarsulm, Germany
- Software used: Vector Works