Archive for the ‘Boutique’ Category
Wednesday, November 18th, 2015
Article source: PRISM DESIGN
Red Town is place where an iron works in Shanghai was renovation.
This great outdoor hangout spot has itself into one of Shanghai’s most popular Sculpture art districts. With galleries, cafes, exhibition spaces and creative offices, Red Town makes a great place for casual meetings and quietly working off the grid. There is also a large grassy area for reading, relaxing, doodling, picnicing and whatever it is that people.
Image Courtesy © PRISM DESIGN
- Architects: PRISM DESIGN
- Project: Both Boutique
- Location: H101, Red Town Sculpture Museum, 570 Huaihai W Rd, Changning, Shanghai, China
- Category: Boutique Café 370sqm
- Construction: JF Design & Construction Co,.Ltd
- Lighting Supplier: KOIZUMI LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY SHANGHAI Co.Ltd.
- Construction period: April.2015 – September.2015
- Design period: January.2015 – April.2015
Sunday, August 16th, 2015
Article source: NEXT architects
The site is located next to a branch of the Min River. The aim of the master plan is the exploit the proximity of water by connecting to as many buildings as possible.The main master plan concept is symbolised by a hand touching the water, each finger represents a tongue of land reaching towards the river. Perpendicular to the tongue of land, the buildings directly face the water.
Image Courtesy © NEXT architects
- Architects: NEXT architects
- Project: LIANJIANG BUTTERFLY BAY
- Location: Lianjiang, China
- Photography: NEXT architects
- Client: Citychamp Real Estate
- Type / Program / Purpose: 70 Villa’s, Townhouses (85 units), Two apartment towers (180 units), Boutique hotel, (88 rooms), Commerce, Underground parking
- Floor area: 120,000sqm
- Completion: 2015
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Article source: v2com
To celebrate the company’s 45 years of existence, the owners of Boutique Penelope wanted to not only expand their Place Ste-Foy business in Quebec City but also refresh its brand image through a new store design. The goal was to create a flow between the various spaces while preserving the existing display cases. Hatem+D Architecture used a logical and harmonious design concept to devise three distinct and well-defined zones. The “watches” section, in elegant black located in the back of the boutique, features a sales counter and a screen wall. In the middle, the white “jewelery” area illuminates the space with its counters and a repair workshop that’s cleverly delineated with frosted glass partitions. The balance between this opposition of black and white is smoothly interrupted by the champagne coloured gemstone station, a display overhung by a sculptural structure that resembles the facets of cut diamonds. The space is topped with a white acoustic module with recessed light fixtures, which brings an elegant contrast to the black ceiling. The large volumes and visual oppositions of this layout all blend together elegantly. Customers are offered an experience that’s both sophisticated and functional, and whose beauty is only matched by the refreshing and refined design.
Image Courtesy © Hatem + D
- Architects: Hatem+D
- Project: Boutique Penelope
- Location: Québec, Canada
- Software used: 3ds Max studio (more…)
Tuesday, February 10th, 2015
Article source: v2com
Designed as a prototype in 2012, Shoppers Drug Mart’s new Beauty Boutique concept is now hitting its stride. For this project, Tuxedo rethought the notion of consumer experience in the pharmacy’s beauty department and revisited the existing model within a controlled environment, focusing on architectural design. Results exceeded expectations in Bay view as well as in the Toronto Eaton Center in Ontario. The project was also very successful in 2014 in the Western regions of Canada, notably Richmond, Vancouver, and Calgary. This new year will bring a new pace to the Beauty Boutique with more store implementations in Ottawa and Montreal.
Image Courtesy © Nathan Nardin
- Architects: Nathan Nardin
- Project: Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty boutique
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Clients: James Hargeaves, Walter Cifersons and Catherine Masson, Shopper Drug Mart
- VP Environmental Design: Laurent Guez
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Article source: CollectiveProject
Ekya Early Years: Kanakapura Road reconceives an abandoned watch factory and overgrown two acre site into a lush, colorful and immersive environment for learning. Designed as an exclusive preschool for both Montessori and Kindergarten environments, the new design capitalizes on the beauty of an old industrial building, repurposing the existing shell as a framework for spacious, naturally ventilated and sunlight filled classrooms.
Image Courtesy © CollectiveProject
- Architects: CollectiveProject
- Project: Ekya Early Years: Kanakapura Road
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Design Team: Cyrus Patell, Eliza Higgins, Ajantha S, Grégoire Rossignol
- Design Scope: Architectural Renovation, Interiors and Landscape
- Area: Approx. 25,000 sqft
- Status: Completed July, 2014
Thursday, January 15th, 2015
Article source: the UP studio
Authentix, located in Los Angeles CA, is a custom sneaker boutique designed to create flexibility while accommodating the client’s budget and time frame. This custom display system allows for the client to easily create multiple configurations as needed.
Image Courtesy © Carlton Beener
- Architects: the UP studio
- Project: Authentix Boutique
- Location: Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
- Photography: Carlton Beener
- Completed: 2014
- Size: 1,820 SF
- Millwork: MakeTime
Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
Article source: EOA/Elmslie Osler Architect
The new offices of the Paris based digital photo retouching studio B’Pong were designed to help launch their presence in New York City. The entry space and central conference area are wrapped in stacked homasote, to create a sense of mass and weight, a counterpoint to the light coming from skylights above. The workspace beyond is accessed through a door in the mass and reveals glowing workstations. These are encased in corrugated resin and perforated metal screen, creating a moiré effect around the desks.
Image Courtesy © EOA/Elmslie Osler Architect
Sunday, December 22nd, 2013
Article source: Sid Lee Architecture
MaisonBirks, Canada’s leading jeweller founded in Montreal in 1879, , mandated Sid Lee Architecture to revisit its visual identity, redefine its boutique experience, which had until then remained traditional, and develop the first single-brand boutique, where only Maison Birks’ creations would be offered. Two new boutiques were built simultaneously in Quebec (Quartier DIX30) and in Ontario (Mapleview), and were officially opened for business in September 2013.
Image Courtesy © Sid Lee Architecture
Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
Article source: Tsubasa Iwahashi Architects
If there is a form of the ideal to the shop, it may be to blend naturally as part of the town. It is that, rather than the sign-lit brilliantly, to continue to be as existence is connected to the people indeed. This is a renovation of the beauty salon during the ten years have passed since the time along with the town from opening. There was a figure of the shop owner exchanging greetings friends with people of the town who went through the shop front.
Image Courtesy © Yoshiro Masuda
- Architects: Tsubasa Iwahashi Architects
- Project: Folm Arts
- Location: Sakai, Osaka, Japan
- Photography: Yoshiro Masuda
- Completion: Apr. 2013
- Floor Area: 55m2
Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
Article source: Mauro Turin Architectes
The castle of Chillon (1150), become mythical thanks to Lord Byron poem ‘The prisoner of Chillon’ and today historical national monument, it is the result, on its actually form, of several century construction and various upgrading Works. Our aspiration is to add, in a notion of continuity, a new layer of history about the site and the Castle.
Image courtesy Mauro Turin Architectes
- Architects: Mauro Turin Architectes
- Project: Château of Chillon Restaurant & Boutique
- Location: Château de Chillon, Lake Geneva, Veytaux, Switzerland
- Procedure: International architecture competition
- Place: Honorable Mention / 5th place
- Client: Château of Chillon Foundation
- Gross floor area: 680 m2
- Team: Mauro Turin, Inigo Oregui, Javier Subira