Archive for the ‘Business Centre’ Category
Wednesday, February 15th, 2017
Article source: Going East
‘The renaissance of work’
Fosbury & Sons has taken up residence in the WATT-tower in Antwerp, a building by legendary modernist architect Léon Stynen. On the impressive first floor Fosbury & Sons founders Stijn Geeraets and Maarten Van Gool have launched a new and high-quality way of working, ‘the renaissance of work’, focussing on the needs of today’s generation. Fosbury & Sons is an inspiring and professional workplace where entrepreneurs, digital nomads and larger companies come together and benefit from all kinds of additional services. As a member, you will enjoy the comfort of a professional office, with the welcome warmth of your living room, the services and looks of a hotel and the fun of your free time. The impressive 3000 m² area was decorated by the Antwerp-based architects Going East.
Image Courtesy © Going East
- Architects: Going East
- Project: Fosbury & Sons Co-Work
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Sunday, February 12th, 2017
Article source: Bureau Fraai
Amsterdam based architecture studio Bureau Fraai has converted a former paint factory in The Hague into a coffee bar, restaurant and business centre with a fully steel bar element as an interconnecting eye-catcher.
The restaurant and coffee experience named Capriole Café is one of the first hospitality concepts in the upcoming industrial neighbourhood the “Binckhorst” in The Hague, which will be developed into a residential and business area the coming decade.
Image Courtesy © René van Dongen/ Pascal Striebel
- Architects: Bureau Fraai (Rikjan Scholten, Daniel Aw)
- Project: Capriole Café
- Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
- Photography: René van Dongen/ Pascal Striebel
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp and Podium
- Client: Capriole Coffee Service
- Interior builder: Metnils interieurmaatwerk
- Steelwork: Hametec
- Contractor: Meesterbouw
- Floor area total m2: 317m2
- Status: Completed 2016
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
Article source: Abin Design Studio
‘Bonochhaya’ is an exclusive housing project themed around the heritage of Shantiniketan, which as a place, is a tribute to the legacy of Rabindranath Tagore. It is a project for a luxury retreat with a rural, nature-inspired flavour.
Built as the client Interaction zone for ‘Bonochhaya’, the experience centre for this development is designed to bring out all these aspects and more. It consists all essential functions of meeting spaces, presentation areas, discussion zones, set in the environment showcasing the local flavour as a unique selling feature of the project.
Image Courtesy © Ravi Kanade
- Architects: Abin Design Studio
- Project: Bonochhaya Experience Centre
- Location: Shantiniketan, West Bengal, India
- Photography: Ravi Kanade
- Design Team: Abin Chaudhuri, Poorvi Dugar Ajmera, Angshujit Mazumder
- Project Area: 2585 sft
- Completion of Project: March, 2016
Saturday, January 28th, 2017
Article source: Foster + Partners
The construction of a new flagship development, Varso by international real estate developer HB Reavis, comprising three buildings including an office tower designed by Foster + Partners, has commenced with completion scheduled for 2020. It presents a unique new hotspot for businesses, residents and tourists in the heart of Warsaw city centre.
Varso Tower, at 53 stories (310 metres) will be the tallest building in Poland offering generous, flexible modern office spaces. It will also feature an observation deck, which at 230 metres will make it one of the highest in Europe. From here building users, locals and tourists alike will be able to enjoy unique and spectacular views of Warsaw’s skyline and the metropolitan area. There will be also be a restaurant on levels 46 and 47 for visitors. A wide range of facilities and services including shops, restaurants and cafés will occupy the buildings’ ground levels. In addition, vibrant covered internal streets will be open to all throughout the year.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners
Saturday, January 28th, 2017
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
Fuzhou Finance Special Zone Sales Center located in Fuzhou CBD will be the financial center of west strait urban development. Worship experience, tasteful lifestyle and innovation culture are what we hope to make for the client.
The sales center is designed into a modern, high-end and international style space.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Architects: Li Yizhong Interior Design
- Project: Fuzhou Finance Special Zone Sales Center
- Location: Fuzhou, Fujian Province, China
- Project Team: Li Yizhong, Fan Yihua, Xiong Can, Huang Jianfeng, Ou Xueting, Qin Ying, Sun Bin, Ye Zenghui, Chen Songhua, Hu Peng
- Service: Interior Design, Soft Furnishings Design, Soft Furnishings Execution, Lighting Design and Consulting Service
- Materials: Aran White Marble, Eastfold Grey Marble, China Black Marble, Statuario Marble, Toughened Glass, Grey Mirror, Copper Wire Drawing of Stainless Steel, Wallcloth Hard Fabric and Wood Finish
- Area: 750 square meters
Tuesday, January 24th, 2017
Article source: PLH Arkitekter
The Most Eco-Friendly Building in Vilnius to improve Quality of Life
The K29 business center is a major, new landmark in Vilnius that was to improve quality of life for 1250 workers in a healthy working environment – setting the standards for a healthy and attractive workplace in Lithuania. K29 is built from all natural and mostly local, eco-friendly materials making it the most eco-friendly building in Lithuania to date. The building is situated on Konstitucijos Prospektas (Constitution Avenue) and has created a new destination in Vilnius with a strong iconic expression in the skyline.
Image Courtesy © PLH Arkitekter
- Architects: PLH Arkitekter
- Project: K29
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
- Client/Owner: Domas Kacinskas
- Area: 7250 sqm
- Gross Floor Area: 15.627 sqm (above ground) + 12.036 sqm (underground car and secure bicycle parking) + 35 meter + 8 floors
Friday, December 23rd, 2016
Article source: Design Erick van Egeraat
Businesspark Milanofiori North, addresses the rising demand for high quality, yet affordable offices in Milan. The area is a self-contained entity comprising 218000 m2 of gross floor area and offering a variety of functions including offices, housing, commercial, retail and leisure facilities, a cinema and a hotel. Special attention was paid to energy efficiency, the use of renewable energy and applying local materials, thus reducing the need for transportation and carbon emission. The Milanofiori North development territory acts as the new southern gateway to Milan. It is situated alongside the A7 motorway and is linked to Milan’s metropolitan railway network.
Image Courtesy © Maurizio Bianchi
- Architects: Design Erick van Egeraat
- Project: Milanofiori Business Park
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Maurizio Bianchi
Friday, September 9th, 2016
Article source: gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners Architects
In the Yizhuang New City district, an established location for high-tech companies in the south-east of Beijing, the AVIC International Aviation Industry City business park has been completed to a design by gmp · Architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners. The practice had won the international competition at the beginning of 2012 and was then commissioned to carry out the project.
Main address, Rong Hua Nan Road, Image Courtesy © Christian Gahl
- Architects: gmp · von Gerkan, Marg and Partners Architects
- Project: AVIC International Aviation Industry City business park
- Location: Yizhuang New City, Beijing, China
- Photography: Christian Gahl
- Client: AVIC Real Estate Beijing Company
- Design: Meinhard von Gerkan and Stephan Schütz with Stephan Rewolle
- Project leader: Tobias Keyl with Zhang Xiaoguang (implementation)
- Team competition: Li Ling, Liu Yixiao, Thilo Zheme, Peter Jänichen, Stefan Hornscheidt, Katina Roloff, Jiang Linlin, Xie Bei, Xing Teng, Xu Zhehua, Zhang Xiaoguang
- Team implementation: Li Ling, Zhao Qinchang, Yulia Gandasari
- GFA: 145,910 m2
Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
Article source: ON-A
Located in a strategic point in the city of Riyadh, close to the business district and the city center, this large hotel complex of 610 meters, is a skyscraper that includes the spa and health services, sky bar-restaurant, executive club, business center, apartments and conference center. Also includes within its program three interstitial floors with gardens that work as windbreaks at strategic points, thanks to the same aerodynamic shape. Within the conceptual design, there are mechanisms of renewable energy located in the façade and following a modular panel system, designed parametrically. Each panel incorporates turbines that geometrically varies the diameter of the opening in order to enhance the natural ventilation cooling system, that works at the same time with the rainwater collection. The podium structure houses the hotel amenities and conference facilities and links the building to its surroundings at the pedestrian level. Also the podium incorporates a multipurpose hall, restaurants and extensive outdoor gardens surrounding the project located in the middle of a water mirror.
Image Courtesy © ON-A
- Architects: ON-A
- Project: THE BLADE
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Creative director: Jordi Fernández, Eduardo Gutiérrez
- Executive director: Eduardo Gutiérrez
- Team: Luka Kreze, Marc Canut, Nicolás Millán and Georgina Morales
- Area: 320.000 m2
- Project: 2016
Sunday, March 13th, 2016
Article source: za bor architects
The design solution of the business center in St. Petersburg has been developed for quite a large site which doesn’t have any essential changes of the area topography. It is supposed to build a separate three-storied building in the form of a simple, uniform volume with a monolithic framework. It is going to be used only by the company which owns it, so it has no areas for rent.
Image Courtesy © za bor architects
- Architects: za bor architects
- Project: Business center with a pool
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Floor area: 3000 sqm
- Year of design: 2016