Archive for the ‘Business Centre’ Category
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Article source: SPARK
SPARK has completed the design of Gateway One a 71,600-square-metre mixed-use development and transportation hub for China Merchants. Located in Shenzhen South China the 110-metre-high, 27-storey office tower and five retail pavilions are connected by landscaped terraces that combine to create a unique naturally ventilated retail and business destination for the lively Skekou district of the city. The buildings sit over and adjacent to a new transportion hub that includes a bus terminal and the Seaworld subway station.
Image Courtesy © SKPhoto
- Architects: SPARK
- Project: Gateway One Shekou
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Photography: SKPhoto
- Client: China Merchants
- Project Director: Stephen Pimbley, Wenhui Lim
- Project Associates: Carlo Joson, Peter Morris
- Team: Cynthia Liau, Rafal Kapusta, Lintang Wuriantari, Darmaganda, Mark Mancenido, Olivia Wong, Fabian Ong, Paula Zheng, Arnold Galang, Natasha Hill
- Façade Consultant: Arup
- Local Design Institute: Guangdong Province Design Institute Shenzhen Branch
- Total GFA (sqm): 71,600sqm (Office: 47,200sqm, Retail: 20,400sqm, Bus Terminal: 4000sqm)
Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Article source: PROYECTO ESTRATEGIA LTDA
In an area of consisting of 3 lots and located on Avenida 127, one of the main avenues in the north of Bogotá, this project was implemented in private offices with a total constructed area of 8,100 m2.
Image Courtesy © PROYECTO ESTRATEGIA LTDA
- Architects: PROYECTO ESTRATEGIA LTDA
- Project: Galeon Business Center
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
Thursday, March 16th, 2017
Article source: Decibel Architecture
The City of Hanoi, capital of Vietnam and blessed with 1000 years of continuous history and heritage, is coming of age in a new millennium as part of the global network of rich and integrated cities. Reflecting Vietnam’s continued growth and maturation in the global economy, Hanoi has an increasing need to host its artists and cultural pursuits, and celebrate in larger and more artistically inspiring locations than ever before.
Image Courtesy © Decibel Architecture
- Architects: Decibel Architecture
- Project: Hanoi Lotus Centre
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Client: City of Hanoi
- Visualisation credits: Mike Durek & Shadowlab
- Structural Engineering: Buro Happold
- MEP: Buro Happold
- Developer: Sun Group
Wednesday, March 8th, 2017
Article source: BoysPlayNice
Experimental structure in Slavkov u Brna is one of several buildings by Zdeněk Fránek, that have been created in partnership with scientists. The task was to develop an innovation center for a family business. A structure that will operate solely on energy gained from natural resources and using water independently thanks to its natural water treatment system.
Architecture of the building presents dichotomous conception of space increasing its effect on a spectator through its duality.
Image Courtesy © Boys Play Nice
- Architects: Fránek Architects (Zdeněk Fránek)
- Project: Experimental Structure
- Location: Liko-Noe, U Splavu 1419, Slavkov u Brna
- Photography: BoysPlayNice
- Co-authors: Libor Musil (Liko-S), Michal Šperling, Dalibor Skácel
- General contractors: Liko-s, Icynene, Novatop, Michal Šperling (constructed wetland wastewater treatment), Skanska SK (monolithic concrete), Dalibor Skácel (heat pump, ventilation, solar technology)
- Investor: Liko-S
- Built-up area: 249 m2
- Building volume: 1 300 m3
- Budget: CZK 15 mil.
- Project: 2014 – 2015
- Completion: 2015 (27 days)
Sunday, March 5th, 2017
Article source: sop – slapa oberholz pszczulny I architekten
The new head offices for the world’s largest hotel search engine trivago is starting to take shape in Dusseldorf’s Media Harbour. In order to create a headquarters that could easily cater to an international team of over 60 nationalities, sop architekten designed a global campus to provide the best experience possible for some 2,000 employees.
Comprising two new structures and a large open space, the site lies exposed at the foot of Hafenbecken A (Dock A) on Kesselstrasse. The organically shaped buildings open invitingly to the water and perform a playful, yet balancing role at the intersection of numerous urban lines and edges.
Image Courtesy © formtool
- Architects: sop – slapa oberholz pszczulny I architekten
- Project: Trivago Global Campus
- Location: Kesselstrasse, Dusseldorf Media Harbour, Germany
- Photography: formtool
- Developer: IMMOFINANZ
- Team: Zbigniew Pszczulny, Wolfgang Marcour, Jascha Klusen, Eva Stach, Jana Beermann, Christian Litz, Ismail Tanriverdi, Frank Ostrowski u.a.
- GFA: ca. 30,000 m² above ground
- Work phase: 1-8
- Completion: 2018
Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects
Construction of Leeza Soho, a 46-storey (207m) mixed-use tower with the world’s tallest atrium, has reached level 20.
Within the Lize Financial Business District – a new business, residential and transport hub adjacent to Financial Road in southwest Beijing – Leeza Soho is located at the intersection of Lines 14 and 16 currently under-construction for the Beijing Subway rail network. Directly above the new interchange station, Leeza Soho connects with the city’s bus network on Lize Road to the north and Lou Tuo Wan East Road to the east.
Image Courtesy © MIR
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects
- Project: Leeza SOHO
- Location: Beijing, China
- Rendering: MIR
- Client: SOHO China Ltd.
- Design: Zaha Hadid and Patrik Schumacher
- Project Director: Satoshi Ohashi
- Project Associates: Kaloyan Erevinov, Ed Gaskin, Armando Solano
- Project Architect: Philipp Ostermaier
- Project Team:Yang Jingwen, Di Ding, Xuexin Duan, Samson Lee, Shu Hashimoto, Christoph Klemmt, Juan Liu, Dennis Brezina, Rita Lee, Seungho Yeo
- Competition Project Directors: Satoshi Ohashi and Manuela Gatto
- Competition Team Lead Designers: Philipp Ostermaier, Dennis Brezina, Claudia Dorner
- Competition Team: Yang Jingwen, Igor Pantic, Mu Ren, Konstantinos Mouratidis, Nicolette Chan, Yung-Chieh Huang
Wednesday, February 15th, 2017
Article source: Going East
‘The renaissance of work’
Fosbury & Sons has taken up residence in the WATT-tower in Antwerp, a building by legendary modernist architect Léon Stynen. On the impressive first floor Fosbury & Sons founders Stijn Geeraets and Maarten Van Gool have launched a new and high-quality way of working, ‘the renaissance of work’, focussing on the needs of today’s generation. Fosbury & Sons is an inspiring and professional workplace where entrepreneurs, digital nomads and larger companies come together and benefit from all kinds of additional services. As a member, you will enjoy the comfort of a professional office, with the welcome warmth of your living room, the services and looks of a hotel and the fun of your free time. The impressive 3000 m² area was decorated by the Antwerp-based architects Going East.
Image Courtesy © Going East
- Architects: Going East
- Project: Fosbury & Sons Co-Work
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Sunday, February 12th, 2017
Article source: Bureau Fraai
Amsterdam based architecture studio Bureau Fraai has converted a former paint factory in The Hague into a coffee bar, restaurant and business centre with a fully steel bar element as an interconnecting eye-catcher.
The restaurant and coffee experience named Capriole Café is one of the first hospitality concepts in the upcoming industrial neighbourhood the “Binckhorst” in The Hague, which will be developed into a residential and business area the coming decade.
Image Courtesy © René van Dongen/ Pascal Striebel
- Architects: Bureau Fraai (Rikjan Scholten, Daniel Aw)
- Project: Capriole Café
- Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
- Photography: René van Dongen/ Pascal Striebel
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp and Podium
- Client: Capriole Coffee Service
- Interior builder: Metnils interieurmaatwerk
- Steelwork: Hametec
- Contractor: Meesterbouw
- Floor area total m2: 317m2
- Status: Completed 2016
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
Article source: Abin Design Studio
‘Bonochhaya’ is an exclusive housing project themed around the heritage of Shantiniketan, which as a place, is a tribute to the legacy of Rabindranath Tagore. It is a project for a luxury retreat with a rural, nature-inspired flavour.
Built as the client Interaction zone for ‘Bonochhaya’, the experience centre for this development is designed to bring out all these aspects and more. It consists all essential functions of meeting spaces, presentation areas, discussion zones, set in the environment showcasing the local flavour as a unique selling feature of the project.
Image Courtesy © Ravi Kanade
- Architects: Abin Design Studio
- Project: Bonochhaya Experience Centre
- Location: Shantiniketan, West Bengal, India
- Photography: Ravi Kanade
- Design Team: Abin Chaudhuri, Poorvi Dugar Ajmera, Angshujit Mazumder
- Project Area: 2585 sft
- Completion of Project: March, 2016
Saturday, January 28th, 2017
Article source: Foster + Partners
The construction of a new flagship development, Varso by international real estate developer HB Reavis, comprising three buildings including an office tower designed by Foster + Partners, has commenced with completion scheduled for 2020. It presents a unique new hotspot for businesses, residents and tourists in the heart of Warsaw city centre.
Varso Tower, at 53 stories (310 metres) will be the tallest building in Poland offering generous, flexible modern office spaces. It will also feature an observation deck, which at 230 metres will make it one of the highest in Europe. From here building users, locals and tourists alike will be able to enjoy unique and spectacular views of Warsaw’s skyline and the metropolitan area. There will be also be a restaurant on levels 46 and 47 for visitors. A wide range of facilities and services including shops, restaurants and cafés will occupy the buildings’ ground levels. In addition, vibrant covered internal streets will be open to all throughout the year.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners