Archive for the ‘Business Centre’ Category
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Article source: Javier Marin Architect
The building is a small Business Centre with a ground floor where a space for community work has a more individualized offices raised floor and a basement room for various activities such as conferences, exhibitions, etc. ..vented through an outside space.
Image Courtesy © Javier Marin Architect
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Article source: PERIPHERIQUES Architectes
The side that we have taken in the urban implantation as well as in the architectural expression consists in an large quadrangle around an atrium-patio. The ambivalent need to create a program preserving the confidentiality of the companies and in the same time providing a good façade isolation leads to a sort of a « fortified » architecture which is being quite the opposite of the desired convivial working space.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
- Architects: PERIPHERIQUES Architectes, Anne-Françoise Jumeau + Emmanuelle Marin + David Trottin
- Project: BIOPOLE,biotech business incubator
- Location: Rennes, France
- Photography: Luc Boegly
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Project manager: Julie-Laure Anthonioz, Claire Gaudin et Stéphane Raza
- Site supervision : Antoine Roy ( mi+ro )
- BET TCE, HQE: Egis Centre Ouest, agence Rennes
- BET acoustique: Peutz et Associés (more…)
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
Article source: Lombardini22
Segreen in a nutshell
Segreen Business Park is a flexible, liquid and a living Place. People enjoy the workplace. In Segreen people can work in an efficient offce and walk and in the green path, Take a coffee and a sunny break.
Embrace change, look to the future.
Welcome to Segreen.
Image Courtesy © Lombardini22
- Architects: Lombardini22
- Project: Segreen Business Park
- Location: Via San Bovio 3, 20090 San Felice Segrate MI, Italy
- Type of building: Business Park, office buildings
- Total project area (sqm): 38.000
- Total site area (sqrn): 44.395
- Refurbished area (sqrn): 27.000 – 35% material reused for new buildings
- Outdoor Space: 24.400 sqm (more…)
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Article source: 10 Design
China Celebrated the Opening of Its World Class Central Business District in Shizimen, Zhuhai
On 30thOctober 2014, the Zhuhai Municipal Government officiated the grand opening of the new Zhuhai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, being the first phase of the Shizimen Central Business District in China. Together with the Mayor of Zhuhai, the Chairman of Huafa, the Project’s Chief Designer – Gordon Affleck, and Project Director – Miriam Auyeung attended. The development is strategically located along the Zhuhai waterfront, maximising close proximity to Guangdong, Hong Kong, and Macau, catalysing economic development of the wider Hengqin Region.
Image Courtesy © KerunIp
- Architects: 10 Design
- Project: SHIZIMEN CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Photography: KerunIp
- Architectural Design Team: Gordon Affleck – Chief Design Architect, Miriam Auyeung – Project Director, Vincent Fung – Senior Associate, Jamie Webb – Associate Designer, Colin Ashton – Architectural Designer, Jason Easter -Architectural Designer
- Client: State-owned Enterprise Huafa Group and its wholly-owned subsidiary Zhuhai Shizimen Central Business District Development Holdings
- Overall Development Programme:
- Total Site: 269,600 sqm
- Total GFA: 640,000 sqm
- Iconic Tower Height: 320 m
- Phase 1 Development Programme:
- Phase 1 Total GFA: 362,000 sqm
- Convention & Exhibition Facilities: 95,800 sqm
- Hotels & Serviced Apartment: 156,000 sqm
- St. Regis Hotel: 250 rooms
- Sheraton Hotel: 548 rooms
- Serviced Apartment: 450 units
- Office: 86,500 sqm
- Retail and F&B: 23,600 sqm
Wednesday, November 5th, 2014
Article source: Hamonic + Masson & Associés
The programme of this competition, won in 2008 by Hamonic + Masson & Associés architects, was to reconstruct the Marne departmental archives annexe, situated in the French city of Reims. The new construction is located opposite the old building, and the project was completed and delivered by Hamonic + Masson & Associés in 2014. The aim was to turn the building in to a modern history research hub and a regional information centre, whilst expanding the linear archival storage space from 7km to 18km.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: Hamonic + Masson & Associés
- Project: Reconstruction of departmental archives
- Location: 129, avenue de l’Yser, Reims, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia
- Software used: Vectorworks, Nemetschek
- Client: Conseil Général de la Marne.
- Structural engineer: SIBAT
- Cost: 6,6 M€ excluding tax.
- Surface: 5 145 m2
Tuesday, October 28th, 2014
Article source: NL architects
Young Joon Kim (yo2) is the supervisor of public space of Dongdaemun Plaza in Seoul. He has invited 10 offices to create 3 small kiosks each.
The idea is to eventually construct 30 booths that will provide room for different functions; a series of mini buildings for exhibitions, commercial activities, exchange of information, surveillance, interaction. The stalls range in size from 4, 6 to 9 m2. But what is a kiosk?
Until recently the site was occupied by two large stadiums (for baseball and soccer) that almost touched each other; a surprisingly intimate urban gesture.
Image Courtesy © NL architects
- Architects: NL architects
- Project: Dongdaemun Plaza Kiosk
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Coordinator: Young Joon Kim, Pieter Bannenberg, Walter van Dijk, Kamiel Klaasse
- Team: Gen Yamamoto with Jose Ramon Vives and Eke Hoekstra, Laura Riano
- Local architect: SeungSoo Shin, Design Group OZ
Friday, August 1st, 2014
Article source: Latitude Studio
ZhengZhou International Wine Trade Centre will be located in ZhengZhou East New District,Henan Province, China. This enterprise has the main purpose of promoting wine culture in China by bringing a representation of wines from all over the world. It will involve the construction of a complex of a Wine Museum; Wine Trade Centre Office Complex and 100 Pavilions representing a whole range of different countries.
Image Courtesy © Latitude Studio
- Architects: Latitude Studio
- Project: Wine Trade Center
- Location: Zhengzhou, China
- Program: 550,000 square meters office and commercial space
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014
Article source: v2.com
The Tetrarc agency has put its name to the Hub Créatic in Nantes, a building dedicated to young companies developing new digital applications. Behind its lively yellow walls, the building assembles seventy of these start-ups businesses. It has affirmed their presence in the town and offers them a scalable work space at a reduced rent where they can finalise their creations, live out the first moments of their existence and recognise their early development. It gathers them around a vast swirling atrium, a spatial design favourable to communication and the synergy of projects, Here architecture and innovation work in harmony.
Image Courtesy © Stéphane Chalmeau
- Architects: TETRARC
- Project: HUB CREATIC
- Location: Chantrerie, Nantes
- Photography: Stéphane Chalmeau
- Client: Nantes Métropole Aménagement
- Economist / OPC: CMB
- BET Structure: CERT
- BET Fluids / HQE: ELITHIS
- Landscapers: PHYTOLAB
- Acoustician: SERDB
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014
Article source: PAUL KALOUSTIAN ARCHITECT
STEREOKITCHEN uses a simple design strategy to create complex spatial possibilities and perceptual effects.
The restaurant bar is a simple glass pavilion on the last floor of an office building on Pasteur Street in Beirut. It enjoys views on the city from one city and the Mediterranean sea with Beirut’s Port from the other.
Image Courtesy © Ieva Saudargaite
- Architects: PAUL KALOUSTIAN ARCHITECT
- Project: STEREOKITCHEN
- Location: Pasteur Street Beirut, Lebanon
- Photography: Ieva Saudargaite, Joe Kesrouani
- Owners: Joe & Nayla Mourani
- Area: 500 m2
- Completed: 2014
Friday, June 6th, 2014
Article source: Hunter Douglas
Completed in 2010, Hermes Park is one of the largest trade centers in the Balkans. Situated in Sofia, Bulgaria, this commercial development occupies a terrain of 42,000 sqm on Tsarigradsko Chausse Blvd, with approximately 242,000 sqm.
Hermes Park contains a shopping mall with a gross actual area of 99,000 sqm, an office area of 70,000 sqm and parking area of approximately 73,000 sqm. A multi-panel metal facade, by Hunter Douglas, clads the building.
Image Courtesy © Hunter Douglas
- Architects: Hunter Douglas
- Project: Hermes Park
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria