Archive for the ‘Cafe’ Category
Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
Article source: haus space
Located in Lagi, a coastal town in central Vietnam, with diverse tropical terrain consisting of mountains, forests, rivers and sandy beaches. The project is the initial phase of renovation for an existing local restaurant.
Image Courtesy © Dung Huynh
- Architects: haus space
- Project: Pho Da Cafe
- Location: Lagi, Vietnam
- Photography: Dung Huynh
- Project Year: 2017
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
Article source: Diego Revollo Arquitetura
architect Diego Revollo and his team had as a challenge to develop the new project of Café Portobello, a disputed place by customers and partners which frequent the store.
It should be used in the project 3 launches, totally different among themselves in texture, style and format, but with very close tones, from white to light gray, of the new collection #InOutPuraMatéria.
Image Courtesy © Diego Revollo Arquitetura
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Article source: KDVA ARHITECTS
Calacatta marble counters, plain white-plastered walls and a simple concrete floor create a neutral backdrop for the culinary creations. Black details create a stylish. Cafe forms particular atmosphere and refined mood.
Image Courtesy © KDVA ARHITECTS
- Architects: KDVA ARHITECTS
- Project: Cafe \”NOWNESS\”
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Friday, March 31st, 2017
Article source: HappyANTS Interior Architecture and Design
A low budget exterior cafeteria for a hotel in Paphos. We have used a neutral color scheme for the main objects of the Cafeteria but bold colors for the tents covering the whole space in order to amke it visible from far. This project was in collaboration with interior designer Leonidas Leonidou.
Image Courtesy © HappyANTS Interior Architecture and Design
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
Article source: Modourbano Architettura
MODOURBANO is a network of professionals coming from different cultural backgrounds and with wide international experience. Founded in early 2010, MODOURBANO is engaged in the development of innovative & sustainable solutions for contemporary architecture, design.
The Atkinson concept comes from the idea of creating an enveloping and warm space for Peabodys customers. Wood has been used on all surfaces; from floor to furniture such as tables and counter.
Image Courtesy © SIMONE BOSSI
- Architects: Modourbano Architettura
- Project: PBDY Peabodys Coffee Shop
- Location: Atkinson Morley Wing St. George’s Hospital Blackshaw Rd, London SW17 0QT, United Kingdom
- Photography: Simone Bossi
- Software used: Grasshopper
- Client: Peabodys Coffee Limited
- General Contractor: North West Commercial Construction Ltd
- Collaborators: Ambra Chiesa, Luca Colli, Lorenzo Cristoforetti, Milan Dragoljevic, Ester Ippolito, Veronica Julita, Ana Magro Figueiredo ,Hervé Matondo Fundani
- Consultants: Alessandro Costa
- Coffee shop: 83 m²
- Project: 2016
- Built: January 2017
Friday, March 3rd, 2017
Article source: Framework Studio
De Ebeling is one of the most famous 90s cafes in Amsterdam. The design is based on the style of a French café combined with New York-style exposed brick. While the setting may be industrial, the ambience is still intimate.
Image Courtesy © Peter Tijhuis
- Architects: Framework Studio
- Project: Cafe De Ebeling
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: Peter Tijhuis
- Client: De Ebeling
- Year: 2013
Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
Article source: Mimesi62 Architetti Associati
The expansion of Finisterrae was an opportunity to add a significant stage in the imaginary journey already offered by the current restaurant: Malaga, Tangier, Marseille, Thessaloniki, Naples donating to Florence a stylish tribute to italian style and art.
Image Courtesy © Morphosis Architects
- Architects: Mimesi62 Architetti Associati (Arch. Domenico Pagnano, Arch. Antonella Maggini, Arch. Giuseppe Giusto)
- Project: Caffè- Restaurant Finisterrae in Florence
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Coworkers: Arch. L. Liverani, R. Sani
- Structural designer: Ing. M. Moschini
- Surface and/or Volume: 374mq and 108mq green court
- Year project: 2011
- Year of completion: 2012
Friday, February 24th, 2017
Article source: Architectkidd
With over 10 million inhabitants, Bangkok continues to grow into its urban form. Architectkidd’s approach for The Street Ratchada attempts to introduce urban characteristics into a newly developing neighborhood outside of the central metropolitan area. Comprising of cafes, restaurants and other retail functions, The Street Ratchada creates new exterior and semi-interior urban spaces to engage with the surrounding people and community.
Image Courtesy © Architectkidd
- Architects: Architectkidd
- Project: The Street Ratchada
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
Article source: zupelli design architettura: ZDA
Located in the ‘Isola’ district, in Milan, the ” Pascĕre – Ciboteca”, is a contemporary local with a impressive design, able to offer its customers versatile experience, from early morning until late in the evening. Not only a café for breakfast and afternoon break, but also a restaurant and a cocktail bar.
The project concept was created to co-exist different services in one place.
Image Courtesy © zupelli design architettura: ZDA
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
Article source: JJA / Bespoke Architecture
Upon the unveiling of the brand new 1120 sq.ft space housing the Elephant Grounds Coffee flagship in Hong Kong’s chic Star Street Precinct, the project, a work by JJA / Bespoke Architecture, immediately transformed the character of its own site and surrounding neighbourhood, through the passive performance of the design’s warm timber-based materials with an emphasis on spatial transparency through indoor-outdoor oriented planning.
Image Courtesy © Zach Hone
- Architects: JJA / Bespoke Architecture
- Project: Elephant Grounds Coffee on Star Street
- Location: Hong Kong, China
- Photography: Zach Hone
- Software used: Autocad and SketchUp
- Client: Membership CO. LTD
- Designer: James Acuna
- Area: Wanchai
- Completion Date: June 2016