Archive for the ‘Cafe’ Category
Thursday, April 27th, 2017
Article source: v2com
Jean de Lessard – Designers Créatifs has designed for Westmount’s café The Standard, a space of symmetry where the minimalistic narrative blends in subtly with the sophisticated look of a period café, thus redefining the codes of such a venue where varieties of Grand Cru coffee and gourmet pastries are served.
Facade, Image Courtesy © Adrien Williams
- Architects: Jean de Lessard – Designers Créatifs
- Project: The Standard Café
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Adrien Williams
- Software used: Autocad
- Client: The Standard
- Project coordinator: Alexa Adam Designer
- Flooring: Plancher Mirage; Amélie Bolduc Monette
- Lighting: Lambert & Fils
- Materials: hickory, white quartz, brass finish metal
- Parameters: floor surface of 600 square feet
Thursday, April 27th, 2017
Article source: Abdenur arquitectos
Agil restaurants, with modern designs and healthy food are trend in the business world. In this context, lunch times are scares but the expactatios of confort and flavours are actually extreme.
FESTO Yrigoyen is located in one of the most vital avenues of Córdoba, and it´s enclave goes together with the growing gastronomic and financial developement of the industry.
- Architects: Abdenur arquitectos
- Project: FESTO cafe
- Location: Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen 123, Córdoba, Argentina
- Photography: Gonzalo Viramonte
- Built area: 120
- Complation date: April, 2017
Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
Article source: haus space
Located in Lagi, a coastal town in central Vietnam, with diverse tropical terrain consisting of mountains, forests, rivers and sandy beaches. The project is the initial phase of renovation for an existing local restaurant.
Image Courtesy © Dung Huynh
- Architects: haus space
- Project: Pho Da Cafe
- Location: Lagi, Vietnam
- Photography: Dung Huynh
- Project Year: 2017
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
Article source: Diego Revollo Arquitetura
architect Diego Revollo and his team had as a challenge to develop the new project of Café Portobello, a disputed place by customers and partners which frequent the store.
It should be used in the project 3 launches, totally different among themselves in texture, style and format, but with very close tones, from white to light gray, of the new collection #InOutPuraMatéria.
Image Courtesy © Diego Revollo Arquitetura
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
Article source: KDVA ARHITECTS
Calacatta marble counters, plain white-plastered walls and a simple concrete floor create a neutral backdrop for the culinary creations. Black details create a stylish. Cafe forms particular atmosphere and refined mood.
Image Courtesy © KDVA ARHITECTS
- Architects: KDVA ARHITECTS
- Project: Cafe \”NOWNESS\”
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Friday, March 31st, 2017
Article source: HappyANTS Interior Architecture and Design
A low budget exterior cafeteria for a hotel in Paphos. We have used a neutral color scheme for the main objects of the Cafeteria but bold colors for the tents covering the whole space in order to amke it visible from far. This project was in collaboration with interior designer Leonidas Leonidou.
Image Courtesy © HappyANTS Interior Architecture and Design
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
Article source: Modourbano Architettura
MODOURBANO is a network of professionals coming from different cultural backgrounds and with wide international experience. Founded in early 2010, MODOURBANO is engaged in the development of innovative & sustainable solutions for contemporary architecture, design.
The Atkinson concept comes from the idea of creating an enveloping and warm space for Peabodys customers. Wood has been used on all surfaces; from floor to furniture such as tables and counter.
Image Courtesy © SIMONE BOSSI
- Architects: Modourbano Architettura
- Project: PBDY Peabodys Coffee Shop
- Location: Atkinson Morley Wing St. George’s Hospital Blackshaw Rd, London SW17 0QT, United Kingdom
- Photography: Simone Bossi
- Software used: Grasshopper
- Client: Peabodys Coffee Limited
- General Contractor: North West Commercial Construction Ltd
- Collaborators: Ambra Chiesa, Luca Colli, Lorenzo Cristoforetti, Milan Dragoljevic, Ester Ippolito, Veronica Julita, Ana Magro Figueiredo ,Hervé Matondo Fundani
- Consultants: Alessandro Costa
- Coffee shop: 83 m²
- Project: 2016
- Built: January 2017
Friday, March 3rd, 2017
Article source: Framework Studio
De Ebeling is one of the most famous 90s cafes in Amsterdam. The design is based on the style of a French café combined with New York-style exposed brick. While the setting may be industrial, the ambience is still intimate.
Image Courtesy © Peter Tijhuis
- Architects: Framework Studio
- Project: Cafe De Ebeling
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: Peter Tijhuis
- Client: De Ebeling
- Year: 2013
Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
Article source: Mimesi62 Architetti Associati
The expansion of Finisterrae was an opportunity to add a significant stage in the imaginary journey already offered by the current restaurant: Malaga, Tangier, Marseille, Thessaloniki, Naples donating to Florence a stylish tribute to italian style and art.
Image Courtesy © Morphosis Architects
- Architects: Mimesi62 Architetti Associati (Arch. Domenico Pagnano, Arch. Antonella Maggini, Arch. Giuseppe Giusto)
- Project: Caffè- Restaurant Finisterrae in Florence
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Coworkers: Arch. L. Liverani, R. Sani
- Structural designer: Ing. M. Moschini
- Surface and/or Volume: 374mq and 108mq green court
- Year project: 2011
- Year of completion: 2012
Friday, February 24th, 2017
Article source: Architectkidd
With over 10 million inhabitants, Bangkok continues to grow into its urban form. Architectkidd’s approach for The Street Ratchada attempts to introduce urban characteristics into a newly developing neighborhood outside of the central metropolitan area. Comprising of cafes, restaurants and other retail functions, The Street Ratchada creates new exterior and semi-interior urban spaces to engage with the surrounding people and community.
Image Courtesy © Architectkidd
- Architects: Architectkidd
- Project: The Street Ratchada
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand