Archive for the ‘Cafe’ Category
Sunday, May 8th, 2016
Article source: Inhouse Brand Architects
Wild Clover Breweries in Stellenbosch is sporting a newly designed restaurant, brewery and deli that perfectly match the taste and charm of the brand’s celebrated home-brewed beer. The design displays a heady contemporary aesthetic that cohesively ties the restaurant, brewery and deli areas together while also reflecting the brewery’s personality: stylish, yet accessible; sophisticated, but fun.
Image Courtesy © Inhouse Brand Architects
- Architects: Inhouse Brand Architects
- Project: Wild Clover Breweries
- Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Software used: Sketch up and AutoCAD
Friday, May 6th, 2016
Article source: ArchiCGI
All spaces that we visit, no matter how big or small, deserve to be perfectly designed. The design of this café is truly wild, requiring a lot of unusual elements to match perfectly.
Image Courtesy © ArchiCGI
- Architects: ArchiCGI
- Project: Cafe rendering
- Location: UK
Friday, April 29th, 2016
Article source: LYCS Architecture
Choosing a suitable office is the first challenge that many entrepreneurial firms may come up with. Usually a micro entrepreneurial firm needs flexible space to accommodate uncertain staff. On one hand, renting a large office space in one step will tremendously add the newly established firms’ financial burden; On the other hand, if the company rents a relatively small office space, it may turn out to be too crowed when the company grows. What’s worse, there may be no space for meeting room, reception room and some other programs. What exactly should the entrepreneurs do to find their office ?
Image Courtesy © LYCS Architecture
- Architects: LYCS Architecture
- Project: Underline Café
- Location: Hangzhou, China
- Design Team: RUAN Hao, HE Yulou, JIN Cheng, FU Li
- Size: 240sqm
- Project Date: 2014 (Design) 2015 (Construction+Completion)
Thursday, April 21st, 2016
Article source: J. MAYER H. und Partner Architekten
MAYER H. and Partner, Architekten is proud to announce that we have won the competition for the new tram station in Freiburg, Germany. After presenting the project to the citizens of the City of Freiburg in March, completion is scheduled for approximately end 2018.
Image Courtesy © J. MAYER H. und Partner Architekten
- Architects: J. MAYER H. und Partner Architekten
- Project: PAVILLON AM RING
- Location: Platz am Siegesdenkmal / Friedrichring, Freiburg, Germany
- Client: Freiburger Stadtbau GmbH (FSB), Freiburg, Germany
- Partner in Charge: Jürgen Mayer H.
- Project Architect: Sebastian Finckh
- Project Team: Mi Na Bae, Fabrizio Silvano
- Competition Engineers:
- Structural and Building service engineer: Buro Happold, Berlin
- Lighting Concept: lichttransfer, Berlin
- Kitchen Engineer: IB Scherer, Darmstadt
- Building Physics: IB Santer, Duisburg
- Local Architect on site: Jürgen Moser Architekten, Lörrach
- Ground floor area: 250 m²
- Project: 2015-2016
- Completion: end 2018
- Software used: ArchiCad and Rhino
Friday, March 25th, 2016
Article source: SADAR+VUGA
On Friday, March 11 it was announced that SADAR+VUGA, HHF architekten and local consultant Archicon received first prize for their proposal for the competition Adaptation and Reconstruction of Dom Revolucije (Home of Revolution).
Image Courtesy © SADAR+VUGA
- Architects: SADAR+VUGA
- Project: Adaptation and Reconstruction of Dom Revolucije (Home of Revolution)
- Location: Nikšić, Montenegro
- Collaboration: SADAR+VUGA and HHF Architekten
- Client: Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism Montenegro
- Building area: 21,738 m2
- Total floor area: Storeys 4
Sunday, March 20th, 2016
Article source: RIGIdesign
The project is a new image store for a famous chain of fast fashion brand – hotwind. The client commissioned RIGIdesign to create a shopping and leisure experience as an integrated platform of commercial space, enhance the brand’s platform shopping experience.
Image Courtesy © Jack Wen
- Architects: RIGIdesign
- Project: Hotwind Wanda Outlet Changzhou
- Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Photography: Jack Wen
- Designer: Kai Liu
- Area: 800m2
- Design Time: 2014
- Completion Time: 2014/06
Sunday, March 20th, 2016
Article source: Robot3 Design
This project is located at the east side of Beijing Jing Yuan Arts Center. The owner wants to turn the first and second floors of the office building into a “free Café” where customers can stay and communicate freely. Because the first Ban Shan café is located at the foot of Fragrant Hills of Beijing, so this café downtown could smell the “hills” as well.
Image Courtesy © Xi-Xun Deng
- Architects: Robot3 Design
- Project: Ban Shan Café
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Xi-Xun Deng
- Designers: Fei Pan, Zhi-Bang Shao, Xiao-Han Li
- Area: 600m2
- Completion time: 2015 /08
Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
Article source: LOdesigner
Design project of the cafe – bar (flight) became the winner of the international competition PREMIO Le 5 Stagioni. Among the 184 projects announced for the competition, the professional jury has been selected the winner of Project Cafe – bar FLIGHT.
Image Courtesy © LOdesigner
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Article source: IF (Integrated Field Co.,Ltd.)
With the owner’s love of gardens and trees, IF proposed this IT’S SARA café as a place where people could experience the permeation between the indoor and the outdoor space.
Image Courtesy © KetsireeWongwan
- Architects: IF (Integrated Field Co.,Ltd.)
- Project: Café in the garden
- Location: Nongkhae, Saraburi, Thailand
- Photography: KetsireeWongwan
- Owner: PimpakaWongmanasuk
- Lighting designer: KullakalnGururatana
- Structural engineer: Basic design co.,ltd.
- Electrical engineer: Site 83 engineering studio
- Sanitary engineer: Site 83 engineering studio
- Main contractor: SE Surasak engineering (more…)
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects
A high-end family hotel in the middle of the biggest skiing and hiking region of Upper Austria – the new Leading family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig is going to exceed all expectations. Its ground breaking took place in December 2014 and is planned to be completed by the end of 2016.
Image Courtesy © Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects & miss3 s.r.o.
- Architects: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects
- Project: Leading Family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig
- Location: Gosau, Austria
- Client: Hotel – Dachsteinkönig Hotel GmbH, Chalets – Dachstein Chalet Errichtungs GmbH
- Redenrings: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects & miss3 s.r.o.
- Competition: May 2013
- Start of planning: June 2013
- Start of construction: December 2014
- Completion: December 2016
- S Hotel:105 Rooms, 12 Chalets, 2 Restaurants, Kids Restaurant, Café, Bakery, Bar, Shop, Kids Pool