Archive for the ‘Cafe’ Category
Thursday, April 21st, 2016
Article source: J. MAYER H. und Partner Architekten
MAYER H. and Partner, Architekten is proud to announce that we have won the competition for the new tram station in Freiburg, Germany. After presenting the project to the citizens of the City of Freiburg in March, completion is scheduled for approximately end 2018.
Image Courtesy © J. MAYER H. und Partner Architekten
- Architects: J. MAYER H. und Partner Architekten
- Project: PAVILLON AM RING
- Location: Platz am Siegesdenkmal / Friedrichring, Freiburg, Germany
- Client: Freiburger Stadtbau GmbH (FSB), Freiburg, Germany
- Partner in Charge: Jürgen Mayer H.
- Project Architect: Sebastian Finckh
- Project Team: Mi Na Bae, Fabrizio Silvano
- Competition Engineers:
- Structural and Building service engineer: Buro Happold, Berlin
- Lighting Concept: lichttransfer, Berlin
- Kitchen Engineer: IB Scherer, Darmstadt
- Building Physics: IB Santer, Duisburg
- Local Architect on site: Jürgen Moser Architekten, Lörrach
- Ground floor area: 250 m²
- Project: 2015-2016
- Completion: end 2018
- Software used: ArchiCad and Rhino
Friday, March 25th, 2016
Article source: SADAR+VUGA
On Friday, March 11 it was announced that SADAR+VUGA, HHF architekten and local consultant Archicon received first prize for their proposal for the competition Adaptation and Reconstruction of Dom Revolucije (Home of Revolution).
Image Courtesy © SADAR+VUGA
- Architects: SADAR+VUGA
- Project: Adaptation and Reconstruction of Dom Revolucije (Home of Revolution)
- Location: Nikšić, Montenegro
- Collaboration: SADAR+VUGA and HHF Architekten
- Client: Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism Montenegro
- Building area: 21,738 m2
- Total floor area: Storeys 4
Sunday, March 20th, 2016
Article source: RIGIdesign
The project is a new image store for a famous chain of fast fashion brand – hotwind. The client commissioned RIGIdesign to create a shopping and leisure experience as an integrated platform of commercial space, enhance the brand’s platform shopping experience.
Image Courtesy © Jack Wen
- Architects: RIGIdesign
- Project: Hotwind Wanda Outlet Changzhou
- Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Photography: Jack Wen
- Designer: Kai Liu
- Area: 800m2
- Design Time: 2014
- Completion Time: 2014/06
Sunday, March 20th, 2016
Article source: Robot3 Design
This project is located at the east side of Beijing Jing Yuan Arts Center. The owner wants to turn the first and second floors of the office building into a “free Café” where customers can stay and communicate freely. Because the first Ban Shan café is located at the foot of Fragrant Hills of Beijing, so this café downtown could smell the “hills” as well.
Image Courtesy © Xi-Xun Deng
- Architects: Robot3 Design
- Project: Ban Shan Café
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Xi-Xun Deng
- Designers: Fei Pan, Zhi-Bang Shao, Xiao-Han Li
- Area: 600m2
- Completion time: 2015 /08
Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
Article source: LOdesigner
Design project of the cafe – bar (flight) became the winner of the international competition PREMIO Le 5 Stagioni. Among the 184 projects announced for the competition, the professional jury has been selected the winner of Project Cafe – bar FLIGHT.
Image Courtesy © LOdesigner
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Article source: IF (Integrated Field Co.,Ltd.)
With the owner’s love of gardens and trees, IF proposed this IT’S SARA café as a place where people could experience the permeation between the indoor and the outdoor space.
Image Courtesy © KetsireeWongwan
- Architects: IF (Integrated Field Co.,Ltd.)
- Project: Café in the garden
- Location: Nongkhae, Saraburi, Thailand
- Photography: KetsireeWongwan
- Owner: PimpakaWongmanasuk
- Lighting designer: KullakalnGururatana
- Structural engineer: Basic design co.,ltd.
- Electrical engineer: Site 83 engineering studio
- Sanitary engineer: Site 83 engineering studio
- Main contractor: SE Surasak engineering (more…)
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects
A high-end family hotel in the middle of the biggest skiing and hiking region of Upper Austria – the new Leading family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig is going to exceed all expectations. Its ground breaking took place in December 2014 and is planned to be completed by the end of 2016.
Image Courtesy © Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects & miss3 s.r.o.
- Architects: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects
- Project: Leading Family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig
- Location: Gosau, Austria
- Client: Hotel – Dachsteinkönig Hotel GmbH, Chalets – Dachstein Chalet Errichtungs GmbH
- Redenrings: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects & miss3 s.r.o.
- Competition: May 2013
- Start of planning: June 2013
- Start of construction: December 2014
- Completion: December 2016
- S Hotel:105 Rooms, 12 Chalets, 2 Restaurants, Kids Restaurant, Café, Bakery, Bar, Shop, Kids Pool
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Article source: noa* network of architecture
The owner Hannes Dollinger lived and worked for years in Vienna and fell in love with the tradition of the ‘Wiener Kaffeehaus’. Cosy spaces where you can enjoy coffee and pastry for hours, reading a newspaper and having a chat with the waiter, as you would in your own living room, were his idea of the new café. And in fact, the cosiness already starts from the doorsill. The entrance is formed by a group of vintage armchairs that create a sort of a living room and invite passing people to have a seat. In summer the facade is totally open and the chairs get part of the street and the city.
Image Courtesy © noa* network of architecture
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Article source: 3deluxe
On Noor Island, a lagoon island in the middle of the capital of the Arab Emirate Sharjah, German design studio 3deluxe is currently designing a 2.5 ha transmedia landscape park, interwoven with an ensemble of several themed pavilions and buildings. The architectural structure to shape the island’s entire appearance, the Butterfly Pavilion, is nearing completion. The park will open in mid-December and further attractions will be continually added in the course of the coming weeks and months.
Image Courtesy © Joaqui+î-ünBusch
- Architects: 3deluxe
- Project: BUTTERFLY PAVILION
- Location: Noor Island, Sharjah City, Sharjah, U.A.E.
- Photography: Bjo+î-årnAsmussen, ChristianBauer, Joaqui+î-ünBusch, TorstenSeidel, Shurooq
- Contracting authority: Shurooq, Sharjah, U.A.E.
- Client: Andre Heller, Artevent GmbH, Austria
- Interior Architects: 3deluxe, Germany
- Roof construction: Seele middle east, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Pavilion construction: Waagner Biro Gulf L.L.C., Dubai, U.A.E.
- Interior works: Candido Hermida, Spain
- Interior Material: KRION® Solid Surface
- Planting: Greenworks, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Area: 820 m
- Inauguration: December 15, 2015
Thursday, January 21st, 2016
Article source: ArchiWorkshop
“The brightest space can be experienced during the day, though, becomes the darkest at night”.
In the commercial space, a place was thought, where artificial light does not exist and people can sense the natural time. It is a small outer space, yet gives a great influence and impact to the rest of the inner space. We, as an architect, pursue to offer space and environment, which becomes an art work itself.
Image Courtesy © June-Young Lim
- Architects: ArchiWorkshop
- Project: Cafe Vegegarden
- Location: 140-1, Pung-am dong, West, Gwangju Metropolitan City, Korea
- Project architects: Hee-Jun Sim, Su-Jeong Park
- Client: Vegegarden
- Construction: Vegegarden
- Program: Coffee brunch cafe
- Building area: 270m2
- Exterior finishing: FunderMax compact wood panels
- Photography: June-Young Lim
- Year of completion: 01. Oct. 2014