Archive for the ‘Clinic’ Category
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016
Article source: Sunshine PR
Dental clinic is not a happy place to go, or we should say, no clinic could make people feel happy: the cold registration desk, the worrisome waiting chairs and the disturbing doors of the clinic rooms; the whole space is filled with a sense of distrust between doctors and patients. However, from spiritual aspect, clinic should be a place which brings hope, or at least should be a warm space. It might not be a delightful thing to go to the dentist, so RIGI does some magic to this space through design, bringing it some kind of warmth and caring.
The entrance facade, Image Courtesy © BIAN Huan-Min
- Architects: RIGI Design
- Project: A Warm Clinic
- Location: Tianjin, China
- Photography: BIAN Huan-Min
- Designer: LIU Kai
- Main Materials: Paint, mosaic, blackboard paint, perforated plate, concrete precast slab, colored glass
- Area: 250 m2
- Design Time: August, 2015
- Completion Time: November, 2015
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Article source: v2com
A trivial space is transformed into a cutting edge and welcoming dermatology clinic.
Dr. Danielle Brassard has long dreamt of opening her own public dermatology clinic in Montréal. To meet the needs of clients who deal with eczema, psoriasis, hives and other skin conditions linked to stress, the future clinic must welcome patients in a comforting atmosphere. Her vision for the space is unlike the model of traditional medical clinics, which are often gloomy places where the comfort and well-being of the patients and professionals are relegated to the sidelines in favor of technical requirements. To turn her vision into reality, she contacted Laurent McComber in September 2014 from the architectural firm L. McComber.
Phototherapy desk, Image Courtesy © Raphaël Thibodeau
- Architects: L. McComber – architecture vivante
- Project: Clinique D diaphane: Light Therapy
- Location: Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Photography: Raphaël Thibodeau
- Client: Danielle Brassard and Cynthia Migneault
- Architect/designer: L. McComber ltée
- Design team: David Grenier, Laurent McComber
- Graphic design: Atelier Chinotto
- Lighting design: Richporter Lighting, Éclairage
- General contractor: Brago Construction
- Budget: $450,000
- Area: 2 950 ft2
- Project end date: April 2015
Friday, June 24th, 2016
Article source: ihrmk
It is a small clinic along the large national highway of Toyota city with the scenery of so-called roadside. Requests from the client were the following three points.
First, it had to be a building suitable for the new shop named \”Grow\”. It was named with the hope to make the clinic to be a place to help patients’ growth. This request was to interpret the name into space and materials.
Image Courtesy © ihrmk
- Architects: ihrmk
- Project: Clinic Made of Plain Wood Base
- Location: Toyota, Japan
- Software used: Vectorworks
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015
Article source: MMV ARQUITECTO
The clinic is understood as a place of learning, concentration, where the sound and image are mandatory elements.
Capturing the rhythm of words, the pause between them, noise and silence, full and emptiness, is the main idea of the project. From these assumptions and the analysis of the space, a landscape ceiling that vibrates like the cadency of the rhythms of nature is drawn. This mechanism is balanced with the simplicity and strength of the whole. The filter lets the air through and sets the sound, the mass contains both. The sensations of depth, transparency, opacity and flow are given by the subtle organization of materials.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra, FG+SG Architectural Photography
- Architects: MMV ARQUITECTO, Miguel Marques Venâncio
- Project: SPEECH CLINIC
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: Fernando Guerra, FG+SG Architectural Photography
- Collaborators: B. Pedrosa (Models, Digital images)
- Construction site supervision: MMVARQUITECTO
- Construction company: A.M.N.C.
- Client: Private
- Area: 60 m2
- Year: 2012
Thursday, November 19th, 2015
Article source: sanzpont [arquitectura]
To entrust in the individual health is a fear that every person must confront in certain moment and to feel the tranquility of being in the right hands for any clinical procedure is a real relief.
Perfect Vision is a Laser Ophthalmology Institute dedicated to advanced treatments with the latest technology equipment. The entrusted objective for his remodeling was being able to transmit across the design, the confidence and safety with technology and vanguard to the clients who come to the clinic. To offer an innovation and perfection image and at the same time to offer safety and tranquility. To transmit the sensation of cleanliness we use futuristic lines, pure white colors with subtle blue lighting to bring peace and calm, accompanied by a comfortable waiting area with seating in various shades of relaxing tones.
Image Courtesy © Sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Architects: Sanzpont [arquitectura]
- Project: Perfect Vision
- Location: Av. Bonampak, Cancún, México
- Software used: Autodesk Revit and 3dsmax
- Client: Private
- Area: 200m2
- Status: Built
- Year: 2015
Friday, September 18th, 2015
Article source: Metrópolis Oficina de Arquitectura
We proposed a medical complex accommodating an emergency area, a pharmacy and doctors’ offices within the ‘Sur Plaza’ shopping center to attend the needs of the South seaside city during the summer. Due to its holiday environment, we proposed a festive and friendly image that will help reduce the stress produced by going to a hospital facility.
Image Courtesy © José Orrego Herrera Architect
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Article source: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
Since 1999 the Teletón Foundation has undertaken a great effort to attend to the needs of disabled children. In pursuit of the same ideals, it created the Teletón Infant Oncology Clinic (HITO) to support children with cancer, in response to one of the leading causes of death in Mexico. The city of Querétaro was chosen for its central location in the country, and its high rates of growth and development.
Image Courtesy © Jaime Navarro
- Architects: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
- Project: TELETON ONCOLOGY CLINIC
- Location: Queretaro, México
- Photography: Jaime Navarro, Paul Czitrom
- President: Arq. Javier Sordo Madaleno Bringas
- Architecture Leader:Arq. Javier Sordo Madaleno de Haro
- Project Leader: Arq. Alejandro Coeto García
- Architectural Team:
- Design Manager: Arq. Cándido Hernández Solorio
- Engineering Coordination: Ing. Marcos Hernández
- Engineering Team: Ing. Héctor Ruiz Hernández
- Architecture Team: Arq. Miguel Baranda Estrada, Arq. Iovanny Fuentes Guerrero, Arq. Alejandro Espejel Prieto (more…)
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Article source: alt Architects
New Health clinic is a sympathetic, small-scale public building. Location is adjacent to Mäkelänrinne senior assisted living and care center. Building is mostly surrounded by small batches of pine forest.
Image Courtesy © Ville-Pekka Ikola
- Architects: alt Architects
- Project: Health clinic
- Location: Kansantie 4, Ruukki, Siikajoki Finland
- Photography: Ville-Pekka Ikola
- Software used: Archicad
- Principal designer: Architectural office Karsikas Ltd / Martti Karsikas
- Architectural designer: alt Architects Ltd / Ville-Pekka Ikola, Antti Karsikas, Kalle Vahtera
- Architectural design is a collaboration between alt Architects and Architectural office Karsikas Ltd. Martti Karsikas was the principal designer and coordinator of the project and alt Architects was the office responsible for building’s architectural design.
- Client: Municipality of Siikajoki / Chief of property management Juho Kauppila
- Structural design: ARKINS Suunnittelu Oy / Kalle Hautajärvi (more…)
Tuesday, May 19th, 2015
Article source: DMS Arquitectas
This Clinic is one of the oldest Clinics in Lima-Peru so they needed to expand the number of rooms they had. They called us to be in charge of all the interior design of the new building. The Building consists of 33 rooms in total, divided into 11 rooms per floor plus a reception and nursing area in each floor. We also intervened the rooftop, creating an open area where patients could feel more in touch with nature and enjoy a bit of the outside.
Image Courtesy © DMS Arquitectas
- Architects: DMS Arquitectas
- Project: CLINICA ANGLOAMERICANA
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Software used: Autocad and Sketchup
- Team: Arq. Mirjana Barandiaran Misic, Arq. Denisse Folkmanas
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Article source: iks design + msd-office
You can find Yokoi dental clinic in Aichi prefecture.
Site is located at the intersection of the residential area.
To become an icon and be well liked by the community, we minimised signs and advertisements.
Image Courtesy © Keisuke Nakagami
- Architects: iks design + msd-office
- Project: Yokoi dental clinic
- Location: Kiyoisu, Aichi, JAPAN
- Photography: Keisuke Nakagami
- Completed data: 2014
- Gross area: 190m2