Archive for the ‘Club House’ Category
Friday, February 17th, 2012
Article source: Urbantainer Co., Ltd
Club Octagon answers the client brief of renovating 2640m2 over two levels of gutted hotel basement to create a high tech auditorium, club, lounge and restaurant that put music and peoples’ experience first. Urbantainer developed a new type of multi-space for entertainment, socializing, and subculture that was lacking in the South Korean market. Conceptually every detail of Club Octagon works with the octagonal form from the corporate identity, including the layout, 4D Media Lighting, modular seating, to even the ice buckets in each of the VIP rooms.
Stage (Image Courtesy Namgoong Sun)
- Architects: Urbantainer Co., Ltd
- Project: Club Octagon
- Location: B1/B2F 152 NEW HILLTOP HOTEL, NON HYUN DONG, GANG NAM GU, SEOUL
- Completion Date: 2011.11.25
- Design: Space Design
- Design Team: Ji Won Baik, Younjin Jeong, Hyoung Seok Lee, Semi Kim , Ga Young Lee, Yoon Young Chang
- 4D Lighting: URBANTAINER Co.,Ltd + James Powderly
- C.I Design: SERY LEE
- Client: CLUB OCTAGON
- Area: 2600 m2
- Purpose: Club/Dining/Bar/Lounge
- Photographer: Namgoong Sun
Saturday, January 28th, 2012
Article source: Caramel architekten
Hongkong gets a new landmark!
Outstanding, glossy, pink – a stack of enjoyable soap bubbles…
The visitor can be carried away into fi ve different dreamworlds found in the largest bubbles – choose your favourite topic, or book an around the world LOVE trip – all just in same place! A unique interior design, top-class nightclub with catwalk, a bar, a dining room, a spa area with massage cubicles and fi nally variety of hotel rooms of your choice are awaiting you in each of fi ve adventure bubbles.
Just let the journey begin!
Mong kok night club
Tuesday, January 17th, 2012
Article source: Topos – Atelier de Arquitectura, Lda.
On the site, a extremely inclined wall of schist, a staircase and a ruin overrun by vegetation… In the distance, an old farmhouse overlooking the valley of Lima River, between Mount Madalena and the town of Ponte de Lima. Around, a golf course under construction.
Wednesday, November 30th, 2011
Article source: Jestico + Whiles
Designed by award winning architects and designers Jestico + Whiles, the new exclusive Playboy club and casino in Mayfair, officially opened its doors on Saturday 4th June.
Located off Park Lane, a few hundred metres from the club’s original home, the new 17,000 square foot venue is spread over two floors and features a bespoke restaurant, the “Salvatore” cocktail bar, a lounge, a members club and a casino with high‐limit ‘salle privee’ gaming rooms.
New Playboy Club
- Architect: Jestico + Whiles
- Name of Project: New Playboy Club
- Location: London, UK
Thursday, October 20th, 2011
Article source: Sebastián Cerrejón Hidalgo and Jaime Magén Pardo
The Casablanca Stadium in Zaragoza is a sports club and social club founded in 1948, currently has some 25,000 members and covers an approximate area of ten hectares on the southern edge of town, next to the Imperial Canal of Aragon and the natural place Pinares of Venice.
Images Courtesy Jesús Granada
- Architects: Sebastián Cerrejón Hidalgo and Jaime Magén Pardo
- Name of Project: New Social Buildings in the Stadium Casablanca of Zaragoza
- Location: Vía Ibérica 69-77, Zaragoza, Spain
- Collaborators: Rafael González Barrida (Industrial Engineer), Gabriel Faj y Juan José Escobar (Technical Architects)
- Photographer: Jesús Granada
Thursday, September 29th, 2011
Article source: WRNS Studio
The nonprofit Trust for Public Land (TPL) partnered with the San Francisco Recreation and Parks Department to update this 1958 park located between San Francisco’s Hayes Valley and Western Addition neighborhoods. Reflecting TPL’s mission to create livable communities through land conservation, the new playground and clubhouse provide this dense area with a safe, welcoming facility that fosters an appreciation for nature, outdoor activity, and social gathering.
- Architects: WRNS Studio
- Project: Hayes Valley Playground and Clubhouse
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Client: Trust for Public Land
- Project Team: Bryan Shiles, Brian Milman, Kyle Elliott, Rus Sherman, Li Kuo, Geoff Brown, Jenny Huang, and Melinda Turner
- Software used: Sketchup, AutoCAD, Revit, Ecotect, and the Adobe Creative Suite
Thursday, August 18th, 2011
Article source: Hierve
The project consists in a Horse Riding facility, that sits within a 220 hectare residential complex called La Reserva, which is immersed in a pine and fir forest on the outskirts of Mexico City.
Image Courtesy Red Vertex
- Architects: Hierve
- Project: Club Hipico
- Location: Municipio de Lerma, Estado de México, Mexico
- Client: Desarrollo y Ecología SA de CV.
- Principal designer: Alejandro Villarreal.
- Design team: Partner (Alejandro Villarreal), Project architect (Denisse Novelo) and Co-workers (Gabriela Rosas, Jesus Ramirez and Arturo Gomez Crespo)
Tuesday, August 16th, 2011
Article source: Fred Mafra Architect
The club JOSEFINE / ROXY has been a reference in the city since 2007. The original design from four years ago was also designed by the Architect Fred Mafra. “Reforming your own project brings you a special freedom that comes from already mastering the space you are working with as well as from the confidence of the owner in your work.” This is the sixth night club designed by the architect, graduated 12 years ago.
Fachada Web (Image Courtesy Jomar Braganca)
- Architects: Fred Mafra Architect
- Project: The Club Josefine/Roxy
- Location: Belo Horizonte, MG,Brazil
- Date of project (year): 2011
- Date of completion of work (years): 2011
- Land area: 600m2
Saturday, July 2nd, 2011
Article source: Shigeru Ban Architects
The Nine Bridges Country Club-Clubhouse is a 16,000-squaremeter facility that serves a golf course. It has an underground level and three floors above grade. There is a main building, VIP lobby building, and a structure with private suites. The atrium and the upper portion of the main building include timber columns and a glass curtain wall, while the base is made of stone (random rubble masonry typical of Korea).
Image Courtesy Hiroyuki Hirai
- Architects: Shigeru Ban Architects
- Project: Nine Bridges Country Club Clubhouse
- Location: Korea
- Photography: Hiroyuki Hirai