Archive for the ‘Club House’ Category
Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
Article source: NL Architects
Bicycle Club is a design proposal commissioned by VANKE for a pavilion in a resort in southern China
Housing Corporation VANKE has asked us to make a proposal for a Bike Club as part of a big resort is Southern China that we are currently involved in. The Bike pavilion should accommodate bike rental and a cafe.
- Architects: NL Architects
- Project: Bicycle Club
- Location: Southern China
- Client: Vanke Real EstateDevelopment Co., Ltd. Hainan
- NL Architects: Pieter Bannenberg, Walter van Dijk, Kamiel Klaasse
- Team: Yong Cui and Gen Yamamoto, Michal Krejcik, Zhongnan Lao, Pauline Rabjeau
Friday, June 1st, 2012
Article source: DOMO Arquitetos Associados
The main entrance of the clubhouse, restaurant, swimming pools and other indoor areas are all located on the same level and are connected by ramps to the open air sports facilities, providing easy access to all its users. The building consists of a central space and two ‘wings’ with lower ceilings perpendicular to it. The central space is covered by a rectangular concrete structure that supports a green roof. The upper slab is aligned to the lower street of the condominium, integrating its green roof to landscape that’s visible from the residences.
Image Courtesy Haruo Mikami
- Architects: DOMO Arquitetos Associados
- Project: Alphaville Club House
- Location: Brasília, DF, Brasil
- Project Date: 2009
- Construction: 2011
- Area: 27.585m2
- Built area: 1.214sqm (building) + 9.420sqm (sports facilities, swimming pools and parking)
- Architecture: DOMO arquitetos- Daniel Mangabeira, Henrique Coutinho e Matheus Seco (authors), Débora Valença, Rodrigo Scheel e Daniella Rauber (co-authors), Guilherme Mahana and Tatiana Lopes (colaboration)
Wednesday, April 11th, 2012
Article source: Sohne & Partner Architekten
The main challenge at Albertina Passage was to recreate an abandoned pedestrian underpass at the very center of Vienna into a modern dinner club for up to 300 persons. Our target was to design a club that is suitable for an elegant dinner as well as for a big party night. Hence, the design includes live music, a restaurant and a lounge. Our idea was to include these functions in one concept.
Image Courtesy Severin Wurnig
- Architects: Sohne & Partner Architekten
- Project: Albertina Passage
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Photographer: Severin Wurnig
- Software used: AutoCAD
Wednesday, February 29th, 2012
Article source: Urbanplunger
…let me see you stripped…
The project by the young architectural studio Urban plunger has been recently awarded the third prize in the Night Club Hotel in Hong Kong international competition. The main idea is to create a suspended building structure to comply with the extremely compact planning in Hong Kong. The whole structure is elevated above the ground by leaning on the nearby buildings.
- Architect: Urbanplunger
- Project name: Night Club Hotel in Hong Kong
- Location: Hong Kong, China
- Area: 20,000 square meters
- Competition date: 2011
- Competition scale: International competition
- Place in the competition: 3rd prize
- Design team: Eugene Liashuk, Tatiana Keskevich, Alexsandr Kuzmianchuk.
Friday, February 17th, 2012
Article source: Urbantainer Co., Ltd
Club Octagon answers the client brief of renovating 2640m2 over two levels of gutted hotel basement to create a high tech auditorium, club, lounge and restaurant that put music and peoples’ experience first. Urbantainer developed a new type of multi-space for entertainment, socializing, and subculture that was lacking in the South Korean market. Conceptually every detail of Club Octagon works with the octagonal form from the corporate identity, including the layout, 4D Media Lighting, modular seating, to even the ice buckets in each of the VIP rooms.
Stage (Image Courtesy Namgoong Sun)
- Architects: Urbantainer Co., Ltd
- Project: Club Octagon
- Location: B1/B2F 152 NEW HILLTOP HOTEL, NON HYUN DONG, GANG NAM GU, SEOUL
- Completion Date: 2011.11.25
- Design: Space Design
- Design Team: Ji Won Baik, Younjin Jeong, Hyoung Seok Lee, Semi Kim , Ga Young Lee, Yoon Young Chang
- 4D Lighting: URBANTAINER Co.,Ltd + James Powderly
- C.I Design: SERY LEE
- Client: CLUB OCTAGON
- Area: 2600 m2
- Purpose: Club/Dining/Bar/Lounge
- Photographer: Namgoong Sun
Saturday, January 28th, 2012
Article source: Caramel architekten
Hongkong gets a new landmark!
Outstanding, glossy, pink – a stack of enjoyable soap bubbles…
The visitor can be carried away into fi ve different dreamworlds found in the largest bubbles – choose your favourite topic, or book an around the world LOVE trip – all just in same place! A unique interior design, top-class nightclub with catwalk, a bar, a dining room, a spa area with massage cubicles and fi nally variety of hotel rooms of your choice are awaiting you in each of fi ve adventure bubbles.
Just let the journey begin!
Mong kok night club
Tuesday, January 17th, 2012
Article source: Topos – Atelier de Arquitectura, Lda.
On the site, a extremely inclined wall of schist, a staircase and a ruin overrun by vegetation… In the distance, an old farmhouse overlooking the valley of Lima River, between Mount Madalena and the town of Ponte de Lima. Around, a golf course under construction.
Wednesday, November 30th, 2011
Article source: Jestico + Whiles
Designed by award winning architects and designers Jestico + Whiles, the new exclusive Playboy club and casino in Mayfair, officially opened its doors on Saturday 4th June.
Located off Park Lane, a few hundred metres from the club’s original home, the new 17,000 square foot venue is spread over two floors and features a bespoke restaurant, the “Salvatore” cocktail bar, a lounge, a members club and a casino with high‐limit ‘salle privee’ gaming rooms.
New Playboy Club
- Architect: Jestico + Whiles
- Name of Project: New Playboy Club
- Location: London, UK
Thursday, October 20th, 2011
Article source: Sebastián Cerrejón Hidalgo and Jaime Magén Pardo
The Casablanca Stadium in Zaragoza is a sports club and social club founded in 1948, currently has some 25,000 members and covers an approximate area of ten hectares on the southern edge of town, next to the Imperial Canal of Aragon and the natural place Pinares of Venice.
Images Courtesy Jesús Granada
- Architects: Sebastián Cerrejón Hidalgo and Jaime Magén Pardo
- Name of Project: New Social Buildings in the Stadium Casablanca of Zaragoza
- Location: Vía Ibérica 69-77, Zaragoza, Spain
- Collaborators: Rafael González Barrida (Industrial Engineer), Gabriel Faj y Juan José Escobar (Technical Architects)
- Photographer: Jesús Granada
Thursday, September 29th, 2011
Article source: WRNS Studio
The nonprofit Trust for Public Land (TPL) partnered with the San Francisco Recreation and Parks Department to update this 1958 park located between San Francisco’s Hayes Valley and Western Addition neighborhoods. Reflecting TPL’s mission to create livable communities through land conservation, the new playground and clubhouse provide this dense area with a safe, welcoming facility that fosters an appreciation for nature, outdoor activity, and social gathering.
- Architects: WRNS Studio
- Project: Hayes Valley Playground and Clubhouse
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Client: Trust for Public Land
- Project Team: Bryan Shiles, Brian Milman, Kyle Elliott, Rus Sherman, Li Kuo, Geoff Brown, Jenny Huang, and Melinda Turner
- Software used: Sketchup, AutoCAD, Revit, Ecotect, and the Adobe Creative Suite