Archive for the ‘Club House’ Category
Saturday, November 24th, 2012
Article source: MoederscheimMoonen Architects
Recently the new clubhouse of the amateur soccer club VV Capelle designed by MoederscheimMoonen Architects finally opened its doors.
The newly build structure, consisting of two volumes, houses the changing rooms and the canteen that functions as a meet-and-greet area for soccer players and visitors. In combination with the newly developed soccer fields, the project is a part of the overall modernization of the Sportpark ´T Slot in the Dutch city of Capelle aan den IJssel. MoederscheimMoonen Architects were not only in charge of the building and site design, but also managed the overall building process.
Image Courtesy Luuk Kramer
- Architects:MoederscheimMoonen Architects
- Project: New Soccer clubhouse
- Location: Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands
- Project Architect: Erik Moederscheim
- Project Team: Erik Moederscheim, Ruud Moonen, Julia Gegg, Jim de Koning
- Structural Engineering: CAE Nederland
- General Contractor: Schipper Bouw BV
- Client: Municipality of Capelle aan den IJssel
- Gross floor space: 750 sqm
- Photographs: Luuk Kramer
Friday, November 16th, 2012
Article source: Crox International
In response to globalization and cross-cutting design trends, the three big international design organizations (ICSID、Icograda and IFI) came together to form the International Design Alliance; IDA, and this year in Taipei, held their annual World Design Congress. There, the International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers (IFI) and the organizers of Taiwan’s Innovation and Design Center Chose Tsung-Jen Lin as one of the 100 great Designers of Taiwan.
Image Courtesy Wei-Hung Li
- Architects: Crox International
- Project: Echo Club Wuhan
- Location: Wuhan, China
- Design Firm: Crox International Co., Ltd
- Designer: Tsung-Jen Lin, Director of Crox International Co., Ltd.
- Designer Team:Tao-benLi, Ying-XiuLin
- Client: Echo Club
- Store Location: No. 518, Jiefang Road, Wuchang district, Wuhan, China
- Completion Date: July, 2011
- Size: 2000 sqm
- Material: Carpentry, White & Black-marquina, Glass, Stainless, Stucco
- Photographer: Wei-Hung Li
Thursday, October 25th, 2012
Article source: Giaquinto Architetti Associati
The project is the renovation of a famous club in London located next to Regent street.
We gave a lot of attention to the study of the surfaces and materials so the shiny black material used for the columns and the walls gives a glamourous touch to the club.
Image Courtesy Giaquinto Architetti Associati
Thursday, October 4th, 2012
Article source: XPIRAL
Every big facility needs a running-in period for fitting to the day-a-day life of the entities that develop them.
From the opening of the Marina, several requirements have been coming out. Some of them functional, some others representative; these requirements have been solved with the creation of several infrastructures.
The main building was probably the most deficient facility of all, so it has been modified in a global, powerful way that enhances all the shortcomings of the original building.
Image Courtesy © Juan de la Cruz Megías
- Project: Club Nautico Lo Pagan
- Location: Lo Pagán (San Pedro del Pinatar / Murcia / Spain)
- Architect: Javier Peña Galiano
- Photographer: Juan de la Cruz Megías
- Completion date: March 2007
- Collaborators: JOAQUIN FERNANDEZ CASTRO (Basic project), LOLA JIMENEZ (Project and work)
- Promoter: NAUTICAL CLUB Lo Pagan
- Owner: Ricardo Escribano
- Contractor: RODENAS Y JARA SL
- Wooden Structure: Holtza
- Facilities: Federico Garcia Salmeron
a) Interior built area: 632,56m2
b) Exterior built area: 392,32m2
c) Volume built: 2195 m3
Wednesday, September 19th, 2012
Article source: Howard Sherman
Elegant Accoutrements & World Class Acoustics Set Stage For Classic Performance
NEW YORK: 54 BELOW, Broadway’s newest nightclub, is a new performance venue in the grand tradition of New York City nightlife. A few blocks from the heart of Times Square and just below the legendary Studio 54, 54 BELOW is a classically designed state-of-the art nightclub in the theatre district that hosts audiences with warmth and style.
Image Courtesy Marc Bryan-Brown
- Architect: Richard H. Lewis
- Acoustic Consultant: Walters-Storyk Design Group
- Project: 54 Below Rises As NY’s Latest High-End Club
- Location: New York City
- Photography: Marc Bryan-Brown
- Software used: Revit
Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
Article source: NL Architects
Bicycle Club is a design proposal commissioned by VANKE for a pavilion in a resort in southern China
Housing Corporation VANKE has asked us to make a proposal for a Bike Club as part of a big resort is Southern China that we are currently involved in. The Bike pavilion should accommodate bike rental and a cafe.
- Architects: NL Architects
- Project: Bicycle Club
- Location: Southern China
- Client: Vanke Real EstateDevelopment Co., Ltd. Hainan
- NL Architects: Pieter Bannenberg, Walter van Dijk, Kamiel Klaasse
- Team: Yong Cui and Gen Yamamoto, Michal Krejcik, Zhongnan Lao, Pauline Rabjeau
Friday, June 1st, 2012
Article source: DOMO Arquitetos Associados
The main entrance of the clubhouse, restaurant, swimming pools and other indoor areas are all located on the same level and are connected by ramps to the open air sports facilities, providing easy access to all its users. The building consists of a central space and two ‘wings’ with lower ceilings perpendicular to it. The central space is covered by a rectangular concrete structure that supports a green roof. The upper slab is aligned to the lower street of the condominium, integrating its green roof to landscape that’s visible from the residences.
Image Courtesy Haruo Mikami
- Architects: DOMO Arquitetos Associados
- Project: Alphaville Club House
- Location: Brasília, DF, Brasil
- Project Date: 2009
- Construction: 2011
- Area: 27.585m2
- Built area: 1.214sqm (building) + 9.420sqm (sports facilities, swimming pools and parking)
- Architecture: DOMO arquitetos- Daniel Mangabeira, Henrique Coutinho e Matheus Seco (authors), Débora Valença, Rodrigo Scheel e Daniella Rauber (co-authors), Guilherme Mahana and Tatiana Lopes (colaboration)
Wednesday, April 11th, 2012
Article source: Sohne & Partner Architekten
The main challenge at Albertina Passage was to recreate an abandoned pedestrian underpass at the very center of Vienna into a modern dinner club for up to 300 persons. Our target was to design a club that is suitable for an elegant dinner as well as for a big party night. Hence, the design includes live music, a restaurant and a lounge. Our idea was to include these functions in one concept.
Image Courtesy Severin Wurnig
- Architects: Sohne & Partner Architekten
- Project: Albertina Passage
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Photographer: Severin Wurnig
- Software used: AutoCAD
Wednesday, February 29th, 2012
Article source: Urbanplunger
…let me see you stripped…
The project by the young architectural studio Urban plunger has been recently awarded the third prize in the Night Club Hotel in Hong Kong international competition. The main idea is to create a suspended building structure to comply with the extremely compact planning in Hong Kong. The whole structure is elevated above the ground by leaning on the nearby buildings.
- Architect: Urbanplunger
- Project name: Night Club Hotel in Hong Kong
- Location: Hong Kong, China
- Area: 20,000 square meters
- Competition date: 2011
- Competition scale: International competition
- Place in the competition: 3rd prize
- Design team: Eugene Liashuk, Tatiana Keskevich, Alexsandr Kuzmianchuk.
Friday, February 17th, 2012
Article source: Urbantainer Co., Ltd
Club Octagon answers the client brief of renovating 2640m2 over two levels of gutted hotel basement to create a high tech auditorium, club, lounge and restaurant that put music and peoples’ experience first. Urbantainer developed a new type of multi-space for entertainment, socializing, and subculture that was lacking in the South Korean market. Conceptually every detail of Club Octagon works with the octagonal form from the corporate identity, including the layout, 4D Media Lighting, modular seating, to even the ice buckets in each of the VIP rooms.
Stage (Image Courtesy Namgoong Sun)
- Architects: Urbantainer Co., Ltd
- Project: Club Octagon
- Location: B1/B2F 152 NEW HILLTOP HOTEL, NON HYUN DONG, GANG NAM GU, SEOUL
- Completion Date: 2011.11.25
- Design: Space Design
- Design Team: Ji Won Baik, Younjin Jeong, Hyoung Seok Lee, Semi Kim , Ga Young Lee, Yoon Young Chang
- 4D Lighting: URBANTAINER Co.,Ltd + James Powderly
- C.I Design: SERY LEE
- Client: CLUB OCTAGON
- Area: 2600 m2
- Purpose: Club/Dining/Bar/Lounge
- Photographer: Namgoong Sun