Archive for the ‘Club’ Category
Tuesday, December 16th, 2014
Article source: GRIL KIKELJ ARHITEKTI
The afternoon sunlight illuminates the top of AnskiVrh hill and reflects off the surface of the rather fast Savinja River. The river is surrounded by cliffs, occasionally creating whitewater sections suitable for kayaking. People from the town of Celje are walking along the Savinja walkways. Rivet banks in any urban habitat are areas of great architectural interest, especially where urban path s and roads connect with the river environment. Those are precious locations where rivers form bays and cape s, forks or basins. Accompanied by the appropriate architectural elements, such places refine the urban area. This is also the case with the new kayak club construction on a river promontory in Celje, built after the old club premises were burnt down.
Image Courtesy © Boštjan KIKELJ & Klavdij KIKELJ
- Architects: GRIL KIKELJ ARHITEKTI , Matjaž GRIL
- Project: KAYAK CLUB
- Location: CELJE, SLOVENIA
- Photography: Boštjan KIKELJ, Klavdij KIKELJ
- Software used: ARCHICAD and ZWCAD
- Site area: 1700 m2
- Net area: 580 m2
- Completed: 2011
Friday, December 12th, 2014
Article source: Söhne&Partner architects
The main focus of this design is the connection between the long tradition of the building of Sofiensäle and modern, contemporary architecture.
The Room is café, bar, restaurant and club in one location. The day design offers bright colors and a cozy feel-good atmosphere for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or just a cup of coffee or tea, whilst the central bar area bribes the visitors at night with different lightning moods and fancy cocktails.
Image Courtesy © Söhne&Partner architects
Architects: Söhne&Partner architects
Project: The Room Sofiensäle
Location: Vienna, Austria (more…)
Saturday, November 29th, 2014
Article source: Frits van Dongen, Patrick Koschuch
Grenswerk, part of the medieval city on the Maas river, is to become the future creative and cultural heart of Venlo. Specifically the parceling, typical of old town structures, was advised by the urban plan of AWG, as being a carrier of new architectural developments.
Image Courtesy © Frits van Dongen, Patrick Koschuch
- Architects: Frits van Dongen, Patrick Koschuch
- Project: Poppodium Grenswerk
- Location: Corner of Peperstraat / Kwietheuvel te Venlo, Netherlands
- Programme: Pop podium (550 pers.), studios, popcafe
- Project team: H.Fekry, Henk de Haas, Jeroen Kreijne, Raul Forsoni, Gianna Bottema
- Interior: in collaboration with ILA
- Constructor and installations advisor: ABT, Delft
- Acoustical advisor and building physics: Peutz, Zoetermeer
- Building costs: Ca. € 5.600.000,- (incl. installations, excl. Theatertech.)
- Date of construction: Design Jan. 2012 completion October 2014
- Gross area: Ca. 2500 m2
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014
Article source: Julio Architect & Partners
spaces design for leisure are continually surpassing their predecessors in boldness and originality. Architects in recent years have been able to more freely express thier full creative potential in use of new idioms, new materials and singular forms, creating distinct, almost theatrical atmospheres in bar, restaurants, and clubs. There has been a tendency toward making each work a reference in itself, giving it that distinctive mark which sets it apart from the rest……..Carles Broto; introduction; Clubs & Bars Design; Linkbooks, Barcelona, Spain.
Image Courtesy © JULIO ARCHITECT & PARTNERS
- Architects: Julio Architect & Partners
- Project: THE 5TH EXODUS CLUB; RELECTION OF WATER FORMS
- Location: KUNINGAN CITY MALL, 5TH FLOOR, Jakarta, Indonesia
- OWNER : EXODUS
- Team: Julio Julianto & Rhein C. Gozal/ Designer: Ezra Lubis ST, /Team: Herman Lie ST, Ricco Ananto ST Ass. Designer: Megah, Jacson, Paulina, Raymond, Wimba, Demond, Farah
- CONTRACTOR: KUSTIADI JUWONO (TEAM INOVASI)
- F&B CONSULTANT: BENNY BUDHIJANTO
- LIGHTING CONSULTANT: RICKY RUMUY (GALAXINDO LIGHTING ENG)
- ME: HERRY LINGGARTONO (TEAM TOP ENGINEERING)
- SOUND PROOF: HERWIN GUNAWAN (VOKUZ)
- SOUND SYSTEM: LINSON SUGIART0 (Pt.Electro audio engineering)..
- Management Konstruksi: Ir,Yanto Yasin (pt.Giantara indo persada)
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
Article source: Number Ten Architecture
MUKWONAGO, WI…For more than two decades, Club Regent has brought the essence of Las Vegas to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Featuring Banker Wire woven wire mesh, the new state-of-the-art Club Regent Event Centre continues in that tradition with its ability to seemingly magically transform to suit almost any entertainment or conference event.
Image Courtesy © Number Ten Architecture
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Pop-up club Door19 is a restaurant, modern art gallery and a pre-party bar at the same time. The club, situated on the last floor of ArtHouse on the 19 Serebryanicheskaya emb., will bring the epicenter of Moscow’s cultural and gastronomic life in the area of the future ArtKvartal on the Yauza river for the second time this year.
Image Courtesy © ArtKvartal
- Architects: ArtKvartal
- Project: Door 19
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Friday, October 17th, 2014
Article source: Sanjay Puri Architect
An old factory warehouse was stripped off its external walls to allow the insides to be infused with natural light and create a view of the large trees along the road from its internal spaces that were transformed to a restaurant and a nightclub.
The upper level with a better view, houses a restaurant space and the lower level opening into an outdoor patio is a nightclub.
Image Courtesy © Sanjay Puri Architect
Architects: Sanjay Puri Architect
Location: MUMBAI, India (more…)
Friday, June 13th, 2014
Article source: Mobilia
The exclusive Matisse Beach Club combines glamour, design and beach life with its exclusive location on the amazing beach front of Scarborough, Perth (Australia)
With a modern design and contemporary facilities equipped with the latest technology, the beach club offers everything from chic cabanas, beach lounges, casual dining and a sparkling pool to a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean.
Image Courtesy © Mobilia
- Architects: Mobilia
- Project: Matisse Beach Club
- Location: Scarborough, Perth
Wednesday, May 28th, 2014
Article source: Nir Portal Architects
After 25 years of running business and becoming the most legendary club in the desert periphery of Israel, the ‘forum’ had to relocate to new space and to invent itself from the beginning.
Spread over his 2000 sq. /m, the new forum, have become the reason Youngers are driving 1.5 hours from center of Israel to participate in its parties.
Image Courtesy © Guy Franko
- Architects: Nir Portal Architects and Shahar Weiss
- Project: Forum club
- Location: Israel
- Photography: Guy Franko
- Responsible designer: Chen raginiano
Saturday, May 17th, 2014
Article source: za bor architects
It is projected to locate the Tennis club on the 1.5 hectare area, on Istra riverside, in one of the most picturesque districts of Moscow Suburbs.
The project presumes, beside five open air courts, the creation of a large sports and recreational infrastructure incorporated in one vast complex.
Image Courtesy © za bor architects
- Architects: za bor architects (Peter Zaytsev, Arseniy Borisenko)
- Project: Istra Tennis Club
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Software used: 3Ds Max and ArchiCAD
- Site area: 1.5 Ha
- Apartments area: 6 080 sqm
- Built-on area: 4 890 sqm
- Building volume: 63 557 cbm