Archive for the ‘Club’ Category
Thursday, January 12th, 2017
Article source: GLF_ARCTCT – Architecture & Design Studio
Within a body of the building in which stood a kindergarten and other small productive activities there is Zettel Club, former club / restaurant now converted into a discotheque and a space adaptable to host a variety of events.
The industrial archeology of the place has inspired the work of restructuring and restyling pursued with one goal, to create a contemporary elegance space while preserving the industrial look of the site.
Image Courtesy © Riccardo Delfanti
- Architects: GLF_ARCTCT – Architecture & Design Studio
- Project: Zettel Club
- Location: Alessandria, Italy
- Photography: Riccardo Delfanti
- Software used: Vectorworks
- Owner: Gian Luca Frigerio Architect
- Area: 350 sqm
- Construction: May/September 2016
Thursday, January 12th, 2017
Article source: Powerhouse Company
Powerhouse Company has completed its most recent project in Beijing, China. The 1,000 m2 project, located on the ground floor of the Yintai centre at Guomao, is a multifunctional social venue with ski and snowboard simulators, a sports area and dance club, all shaped in a white mountain landscape under a warm golden sky.
The project is located between JianWai SOHO and the Park Hyatt hotel. The site is the latest addition to John Portman’s Yintai Centre, and with a full glass facade it gives the project great exposure in the CBD area of Beijing.
Bar and reception desk, Image Courtesy © Wu Qingshan
- Architects: Powerhouse Company
- Project: inSports in Beijing
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Wu Qingshan
- Client: Yintai Group
- Client project team: inluxury team
- Ski simulators: SkyTechSport
- Partner in Charge: Nanne de Ru, Stijn Kemper
- Team: Anne Larsen, Ryanne Janssen, Thomas Grievink, Frank Loer, Borys Kozlowski, Yoko Cao, Erik Hoogendam, Mika Woll, Matteo Pavanello
- Light design: LDPi
- Local architect: GRN Design
- Size: 1,000 m²
Wednesday, December 28th, 2016
Article source: BUREAU A
THE CLUB is an installation by BUREAU A for the Lisbon Triennale 2016.
Conceived as an architecture dedicated to sound experience, it is a noise cabin hosting people for a dense dancing event. This travelling sound system, in the Jamaican tradition, adapts to a diversity of situations and generates, through its architectural presence, a particular relation to the context where it stands. It is composed of loudspeakers, a DJ booth, a bar and an entrance. In its smaller configuration, it creates a perfect micro dancefloor for about 25 people, entirely enclosed buy the sound architecture.
Image Courtesy © Dylan Perrenoud
- Architects: BUREAU A, Associate project of Lisbon Architecture Triennale
- Project: THE CLUB
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: Dylan Perrenoud, Mariana Lopes
- Software used: Autocad
- Materials: sound technique, plywood, black painting
- Sound engineer: Eng. João Magalhães
- Sponsors: Lisbon Architecture Triennale, Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia and Câmara Municipal de Almada
- Powered by: IMG Stageline
- Capacity: 25 people – the club
- Area: 11 m2 – the club minimal space
- Date: October – December 2016
Friday, October 7th, 2016
Article source: Sunshine PR
Where does leisure come from? Leisure resides in physical and mental relaxation and pleasure.
After fighting with the sea, reaching the summit of the mountain and conquering the longest road, you can enjoy your freedom and lazy time against the blue sky and blue water in the White Sail Hotel at the Seven-Star Bay Yacht Club, which is embraced by the mountain and the sea.
Therefore, our designs focus on how to make guests feel at ease and relaxed after taking exercises.
Image Courtesy © JING Xu-Feng
- Architects: Rongor Design
- Project: Shenzhen Seven-Star Bay Yacht Club – White Sail Hotel
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Photography: JING Xu-Feng
- Principal Designer: QIN Yue-Ming
- Design Team: WANG Jian-Bin, HE Jing, DUAN Li-Jun, YANG Xue-Feng
- Design Scope: interior design, furnishings design, lighting design
- Main Materials: white latex paint, bamboo veneer, gray mirror, stone
- Area: 7265㎡
- Completion Time: 2015
Sunday, September 11th, 2016
Article source: Estúdio Amatam
The KALORIAS brand was in a period of rejuvenation. Based on this invigorating impetus, we were proposed the transformation of an old retail store into the new KALORIAS Club unit embed in the new brand concept. It should not be just another gym, however the development of a new image and unique identity able to be replicable in future clubs.
Reception area, Image Courtesy © Invisible Gentleman
Saturday, September 3rd, 2016
Article source: Twins Studio
Fratelli Social Club is a well-known place to Bucharest residents. In 2015 a change of ambiance was needed. By generating the new design, Mihai Popescu wanted to transform an 8-year old space into a new dimension, without changing its structure. The place consists of a web of lines that compose an approximate sphere whose geometry has been modified, generating an “altered” geodesic dome.
Image Courtesy © Twins Studio
- Architects: Twins Studio (Mihai Popescu)
- Project: Fratelli Social Club
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Software used: 3 d max, Autocad, Corel
Tuesday, June 14th, 2016
Article source: DP Architects
Sited on the pristine greenery adjacent to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and spanning 21,000 square metres, the Temasek Club was purposed as a sanctuary for Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) regulars, Full-time National Service and National Service officers to relax within the natural surrounds. DP Architects (DPA) won the design competition held by Temasek Club on the basis of its merits: chiefly, it was the only scheme that sought to conceal the volume of the club buildings by ingeniously tucking the mass within a natural valley in the terrain. The terrain was cleverly employed as a cradle for the built massing; from the main entrance court, the club appears as a single-storey building. Sensitive site-planning ensured that views of the nature reserve remain unspoilt from the main road.
The arrival courtyard. The central lobby’s glass façade invites views to the lush landscape beyond, Image Courtesy © DP Architects
- Architects: DP Architects
- Project: Temasek Club
- Location: Singapore
- Project Team Members: Angelene Chan, Tan Jiann Woei, Rully Adrian, Win Le Htun, Roy Fong
- Area: 21,000sqm
- Year of Completion: 2015
Friday, April 22nd, 2016
Article source: MiAS Architects
Palau Sant Jordi designed for the 1992 Olympics, by Arata Isozaki, have evolved and changed its skin into multiple, different and variable faces during the last two decades. From U2, or Bruce Springsteen to the Rolling Stones have gone through its rooms, scenarios and walls.
Image Courtesy © ADRI+Ç GOULA PHOTOGRAPHS
- Architects: MiAS Architects, Josep Miàs
- Project: PALAU SANT JORDI VIP LOUNGE CLUB
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: ADRI+Ç GOULA PHOTOGRAPHS, MARC GONZALEZ PHOTOGRAPHS
- Collaborators: Marc Subirana (project leader), Marta Cases, Laura Vidal, Cristina Herrero, Oscar Berbel, Silvia Marcet, Maria Comas.
- Builder: Cardoner
- Consultants: Josep Massachs (ME Engineering), Carles Bou
- Client: Public – Barcelona City Council, BSM Barcelona Serveis Municipals
- Surface: 220 + 175 m²
- Date: 2015
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Article source: FORCE4 ARCHITECTS
The Floating Kayak Club is located on the water pulled away from the shore, which highlights the building as a sculptural object and focuses on kayaking as an outdoor water sport. As the building floats, the relationship between the building and the water is so close that the user gets the full experience of practicing the sport in its true environment.
Image Courtesy © SørenAagaard
- Architects: FORCE4 ARCHITECTS
- Project: THE FLOATING KAYAK CLUB
- Location: Vejle Fjord, Denmark
- Photography: SørenAagaard
- Software used: Autocad
- Collaborators: The Danish Foundation for Culture and Sports Facilities, Niras A/S, Marine Tek
- Client: VejleKommune
- Area: 500 sqm
- Year: 2015
Friday, November 6th, 2015
Article source: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
Taps Club is a new concept of beer club in HCMC which raise up the definition of what a beer club could be, combined with a fine restaurant.Located in the third district of HCMC (147 Truong Dinh), the club / restaurant aim to host the emerging middle Vietnamese class.Food – Fun – Friends are the main motto.
Image Courtesy © Julien Smith
- Architects: SICART & SMITH ARCHITECTS
- Project: TAPS CLUB
- Location: HCMC, VIETNAM
- Photography: Julien Smith
- CLIENT: TAPS CLUB
- GFA: 900 SQM
- TYPE: RESTAURANT – BAR
- COMPLETION: 2015