Article source: Zeller & Moye
‘Archivo’ is a new space for Mexico City offering an exciting mixture of manifold programs, that aims to further enrich the cultural and social life of the metropolis.
Located in the heart of Mexico City, the new cultural hub is comprised of spaces for temporary exhibitions and a permanent collection of design pieces as well as room for educational and communal activities, social events and commercial use. ‘Archivo’ will attract both locals and first-time visitors, and will thus bring new life and regenerative energy into an undiscovered part of central Mexico City.
- Architects: Zeller & Moye
- Project: ARCHIVO tower project
- Location: Mexico City
- Team: Christoph Zeller, Ingrid Moye, Directors / Omar G. Muñoz, Marielle Rivero
- COLLABORATORS: FR-EE: Fernando Romero, Director
- STATUS: In development
- SIZE (m2 and ft2): 3,000 m2 / 32,300 ft2
- DATE: 2013 – 2016
- COST: USD$ 4,000,000