Archive for the ‘Commercial Building’ Category
Tuesday, October 27th, 2015
Article source: Fugere Architecture Inc
Due to the rapid growth of the company, Béton provincial needed more space to continue to operate efficiently, in a workspace that would reflect their signature and harmonize with the existing construction. Fugère Architecture was mandated to design a 3 storey extension of 775 m2, almost doubling the building area.
Image Courtesy © Fugere Architecture Inc
Friday, October 23rd, 2015
Article source: MATEO ARQUITECTURA
“Bayonne Marinadour is the first intervention to be completed in a complex of actions marking the new entrance to the city of Bayonne. The other elements are a park produced by remodelling the approach road to Henri Grenet Bridge and, overlooking it, the built complex of Rivadour.
Image Courtesy © Adrià Goula and Luc Boegly
- Architects: MATEO ARQUITECTURA
- Project: Bayonne Marinadour
- Location: Bayonne, France
- Photography: Adrià Goula and Luc Boegly
- Author: Josep Lluís Mateo
- Client: Kaufman & Broad
- Total Surface: 70.000 m2
- Project: 2006
- Surface island 1A: 30.000 m2
Friday, October 2nd, 2015
Article source: Real Engineering d.o.o.
The commission was straightforward: to design and construct a new commercial building on the outskirts of Nova Gorica, a Slovenian city founded in 1948 near the ‘original’ town of Gorica and close to the Italian border. The Slovenian investment group Istrabenz Gorenje, who among other things invests in new energies, wanted an environmentally friendly building that would also provide space for a kindergarten.
Image Courtesy © Real Engineering d.o.o.
- Architects: Real Engineering d.o.o.
- Project: Business Building in Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- Location: Nova Gorica, Slovenia
Tuesday, September 15th, 2015
Article source: Fischer Architekten AG
Precisely positioned in the urban context, the building with its clear cubic lines easily fits into the existing cluster of industrial and office buildings, and forms an architecturally sophisticated urban component for implementing the “Glattpark” idea.
Image Courtesy © Fischer Architekten AG
- Architects: Fischer Architekten AG
- Project: Office and commercial building – H113 Glattpark
- Location: Opfikon, Switzerland
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Article source: MA2
In the ongoing discussions concerning the renovation of American cities and new developments for both business and culture, the current proposal is an intervention in the reshaping of Houston, Texas’ downtown area.
Image Courtesy © MA2
- Architects: MA2
- Project: Downtown development scheme
- Location: Houston, Texas, US State
Sunday, August 16th, 2015
Article source: Fletcher Priest
Reconstructing this 1980s building resolves the relationship with Finsbury Circus to the south and Eldon Street to the north, which became critical when Broadgate turned Eldon Street from a minor backwater into a busy pedestrian route.
Image Courtesy © Fletcher Priest
- Architects: Fletcher Priest
- Project: Finsbury Circus
- Photography: Fletcher Priest
- Client: Union Real Estate, Core
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: Studio_GAON
Endless deep space is formed when you stand between two mirrors facing each other. This phenomenon is called ‘mise en abyme’, where frames repeat in a frame, producing an infinite reproduction of repeated image.
Image Courtesy © Youngchae Park
- Architects: Studio_GAON, Hyoungnam Lim, EunjooRoh
- Project: Mise en abyme
- Location: Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Photography: Youngchae Park
- Project Team: Sangwoo Yi, Minjung Choi, Seongwon Son, Sungpil Lee, Hanmoe Lee, Joowon Moon, Sunmin Park
- Site Area: 298.40㎡
- Building Area: 176.45㎡
- Gross Floor Area: 992.97㎡
- Building Scope: B2F-5F
- Height: 17.4m (more…)
Tuesday, August 4th, 2015
Article source: Manco Architects
Akplaza Commercial Center, which is one of the major steps taken toward the urban regeneration of Dolapdere district, was designed and built as an energy efficient A+ classoffice building with BREEAM certification.
Image Courtesy © Gurkan Akay
- Architects: Manco Architects
- Project: Akplaza Commercial Center
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Gurkan Akay
- Software used: AutoCAD LT, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop
Sunday, August 2nd, 2015
Article source: IROJE KHM Architects
A great flower of metal masses, made of a minus curved surface is installed in ARCHI-FIORE as a concept using “pop art”, and by doing so I intended to enhance the identity of commercial buildings. To respond to context, to give identity as commercial building, the shape of this project has been curved shape like flower. We expect this complex building will be the architectural flower as land mark of this town.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Pirrone
- Architects: HyoMan Kim – IROJE KHM Architects
- Project: Archi-Fiore
- Location: Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- Photography: Sergio Pirrone
- Design team : Kim Ji-Yeon, Oh Mi-Hwa
- U S E : Complex (Coffee shop & Restaurant, Office, House)
- Site area : 267.00 ㎡
- Bldg. area : 155.88 ㎡
- Gross floor area : 598.21 ㎡
- Structure : Concrete rahmen
- Exterior finishing : Colored aluminum sheet
- Interior finishing : Exposed concrete, Lacquer, Concrete block, Wood flooring
Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Article source: v2com
This adaptive reuse project transforms the most banal of commercial box buildings into a light-filled courtyard office space specifically outfitted for a discerning, high-end residential builder with an exclusive clientele.
Image Courtesy © Bruce Damonte
- Architects: Studio VARA
- Project: Adaptive Reuse Project Transforms Retail Building into New Open Office Space Mill Valley
- Location: Mill Valley, Calofornia, USA
- Photography: Bruce Damonte
- Interiors: Studio VARA
- Civil Engineer: CSW / Stuber-Stroeh Engineering Group
- Structural Engineer: GFDS Engineers
- Mechanical Engineer: Axiom Engineers
- Electrical Engineer: Summit Engineering