Archive for the ‘Commercial Building’ Category
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: saiz+renduelesARQUITECTOS
This residential building makes the most of a tiny space that enjoys a privileged location on a chamfered sidewalk street corner.
The public space takes the lead. The strong volumen of the building steps back on the corner to emphasize the main access.
Image Courtesy © Eugeni Pons
- Architects: saiz+renduelesARQUITECTOS
- Project:Cervantes Building
- Location: Zaragoza, Spain
- Photography: Eugeni Pons
- Promoter / Client: Cervantes 19 S.L.
- Constructor: Inviasa
- Budget: 574,929.42 €
- Area: 807.12 m² (above ground) and 601,17 m² (below ground)
Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
Article source: RKTB Architects, P.C.
This new six-story office building in Manhattan’s historic SoHo Cast Iron District interprets the rhythms and proportions established by surrounding landmark buildings while providing efficient, modern, mixed-use commercial and office space plus a top-floor penthouse within its more than 37,000 allowable square feet.
Image Courtesy © Albert Vecerka of ESTO
- Architects: RKTB Architects, P.C.
- Project: 433 Broadway
- Location: New York, U.S.A
- Photography: Albert Vecerka of ESTO
Thursday, June 9th, 2016
Article source: Li Yizhong Interior Design
“POLY Central Park Sales Center is located in the north of Yangjiang City, Guangdong Province near Gongqing Lake and Changqi Mountain with an extremely rich resource of natural landscape.
Image Courtesy © Li Yizhong Interior Design
Tuesday, June 7th, 2016
Article source: 10 Design
10 DESIGN’s (10) latest competition win is the 53,000 sqm Zhuhai High Technology District Commercial Hub in the district of East Zhuhai, China. The client, Huafa Group, proposed a brief for a development that provides rich and dynamic social, professional, and personal experience for entrepreneurs and employees who can live and work within a SOHO (small office/home office) environment. This typology of commercial development is to greatly enhance the social and economic benefits for the high tech start-ups intended to invest in this new district.
Image Courtesy © 10 DESIGN
- Architects: 10 Design
- Project: High Technology District Commercial Hub
- Location: East Zhuhai, China
- DESIGN TEAM:
- Design Partner: Ted Givens
- Partner: Miriam Au Yeung
- Design Team: Adam Wang, Frisly Colop Morales, Wang Yang, Xuan He
Friday, June 3rd, 2016
Article source: JD Architects
JD Architects (JDA) has recently completed its ambitious redevelopment of Cinque Ports Street, the 1,050 sq. m. former Central Garage site in Rye. Derelict for fourteen years, these buildings have been given a new lease of life with a striking, angular wooden façade made from Kebony. With its clever design and sustainable focus, Cinque Ports Street was announced as a winner at this year’s RIBA Regional South East Award.
Image Courtesy © Oliver Perrott
- Architects: JD Architects
- Project: Rye’s maritime history fused with contemporary design
- Location: East Sussex, England, UK
- Photography: Oliver Perrott
Thursday, June 2nd, 2016
Article source: Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
This project is located in Hamedan, one of Iranian historical cities. Hamedan has active urban space which is characterized by squares and an important north-south urban axis which connects them together. This axis cross the site from the western side.
Image Courtesy © Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
- Architects: Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
- Project: Termeh Office-Commercial Building
- Location: Hamedan, Iran
- Area: 600 sqm
Saturday, May 21st, 2016
Article source: Metalik d.o.o.
Production, transportation, and installation of best quality continuous glass façade, steel substructures, thermal insulation panels, thermal insulation glass, aluminium windows, aluminium doors, and sensor doors.
A.C. Betanija, a building from the range of services of the company Metalik d.o.o.
Image Courtesy © Metalik d.o.o.
- Architects: Metalik d.o.o.
- Project: A.C. Betanija
- Location: Kanton Sarajevo
- Year: 2013
Saturday, May 7th, 2016
Article source: Barbaritobancel architectes
Haute Couture and Architecture can meet around these values. From this combination, a duality emerges.
The Haute-Couture is linked to fashion, the ephemeral, and constantly needs to renew itself.
Architecture transcends fashions and its image needs to outlive time that goes by and continue to represent de Dior spirit in a lasting manner.
Image Courtesy © Alessandra Chemollo
- Architects: Barbaritobancel architectes
- Project: Dior Miami Façade
- Location: 162 NE 39th St , Miami, FL 33137, USA
- Photography: Alessandra Chemollo
- Date of completion: 17th March 2016
Tuesday, March 29th, 2016
Article source: Antonio Virga Architecte + AAVP Vincent Parreira
The City of Angers has launched an ambitious economic and commercial project at the Buisson commercial zone. This zone covers 53 hectares, including more than 200,000 sqm reserved for the Atoll project.
Behind the call for tender is the company SARA (for the development of the region of Angers), which was granted concession to develop the commercial zone, to be assisted by Angers Loire Développement and the company Sites et Commerces.
Image Courtesy © LUC BOEGLY
- Architects: Antonio Virga Architecte + AAVP Vincent Parreira
- Project: THE ATOLL
- Location: France
- Client: Compagnie de Phalsbourg, Philippe Journo – Chairman and CEO, Pierre Vanderberken – Works director
- Photography: LUC BOEGLY
- Landscaping: Atelier Paul Arène
- Land: 23 ha
- Net surface area: 91,000 sq.m
- Shop surface area: 71,000 sq.m
- Investment: €145 million
- Shopping catchment area: 800,000 inhabitants
- Individual shops: 50
- Parks and gardens: 60,000 sq.m
- Car park: 2,700 spaces
- Tender: 2008
- Building permit: June 2009
- Start of work: March 2010
- Delivery: April 2012
Thursday, March 17th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Erected in the late 1980s by architects Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), 1250 René-Lévesque West is a well-known commercial building in Montreal. The huge curved façade, undisputable testimony of the postmodernist architecture, faces east and offers a stunning view of the city’s urban landscape.
Reception area, Image Courtesy © Claude-Simon Langlois
- Project: Pavilion Financial Corporation
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Claude-Simon Langlois
- Designers: Lemay
- Main designer and project manager: Chantal Ladrie
- Designer and site manager: Annick Verreault
- Lighting: LumiGroup
- Lighting Manufacturers: Traxon Tech nologies, Flos Architectural, Modular Lighting, Dasal Lighting
- Client: Pavilion Financial Corporation
- Completion: 2015