Archive for the ‘Commercial Building’ Category
Tuesday, June 7th, 2016
Article source: 10 Design
10 DESIGN’s (10) latest competition win is the 53,000 sqm Zhuhai High Technology District Commercial Hub in the district of East Zhuhai, China. The client, Huafa Group, proposed a brief for a development that provides rich and dynamic social, professional, and personal experience for entrepreneurs and employees who can live and work within a SOHO (small office/home office) environment. This typology of commercial development is to greatly enhance the social and economic benefits for the high tech start-ups intended to invest in this new district.
Image Courtesy © 10 DESIGN
- Architects: 10 Design
- Project: High Technology District Commercial Hub
- Location: East Zhuhai, China
- DESIGN TEAM:
- Design Partner: Ted Givens
- Partner: Miriam Au Yeung
- Design Team: Adam Wang, Frisly Colop Morales, Wang Yang, Xuan He
Friday, June 3rd, 2016
Article source: JD Architects
JD Architects (JDA) has recently completed its ambitious redevelopment of Cinque Ports Street, the 1,050 sq. m. former Central Garage site in Rye. Derelict for fourteen years, these buildings have been given a new lease of life with a striking, angular wooden façade made from Kebony. With its clever design and sustainable focus, Cinque Ports Street was announced as a winner at this year’s RIBA Regional South East Award.
Image Courtesy © Oliver Perrott
- Architects: JD Architects
- Project: Rye’s maritime history fused with contemporary design
- Location: East Sussex, England, UK
- Photography: Oliver Perrott
Thursday, June 2nd, 2016
Article source: Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
This project is located in Hamedan, one of Iranian historical cities. Hamedan has active urban space which is characterized by squares and an important north-south urban axis which connects them together. This axis cross the site from the western side.
Image Courtesy © Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
- Architects: Farshad Mehdizadeh Architects
- Project: Termeh Office-Commercial Building
- Location: Hamedan, Iran
- Area: 600 sqm
Saturday, May 21st, 2016
Article source: Metalik d.o.o.
Production, transportation, and installation of best quality continuous glass façade, steel substructures, thermal insulation panels, thermal insulation glass, aluminium windows, aluminium doors, and sensor doors.
A.C. Betanija, a building from the range of services of the company Metalik d.o.o.
Image Courtesy © Metalik d.o.o.
- Architects: Metalik d.o.o.
- Project: A.C. Betanija
- Location: Kanton Sarajevo
- Year: 2013
Saturday, May 7th, 2016
Article source: Barbaritobancel architectes
Haute Couture and Architecture can meet around these values. From this combination, a duality emerges.
The Haute-Couture is linked to fashion, the ephemeral, and constantly needs to renew itself.
Architecture transcends fashions and its image needs to outlive time that goes by and continue to represent de Dior spirit in a lasting manner.
Image Courtesy © Alessandra Chemollo
- Architects: Barbaritobancel architectes
- Project: Dior Miami Façade
- Location: 162 NE 39th St , Miami, FL 33137, USA
- Photography: Alessandra Chemollo
- Date of completion: 17th March 2016
Tuesday, March 29th, 2016
Article source: Antonio Virga Architecte + AAVP Vincent Parreira
The City of Angers has launched an ambitious economic and commercial project at the Buisson commercial zone. This zone covers 53 hectares, including more than 200,000 sqm reserved for the Atoll project.
Behind the call for tender is the company SARA (for the development of the region of Angers), which was granted concession to develop the commercial zone, to be assisted by Angers Loire Développement and the company Sites et Commerces.
Image Courtesy © LUC BOEGLY
- Architects: Antonio Virga Architecte + AAVP Vincent Parreira
- Project: THE ATOLL
- Location: France
- Client: Compagnie de Phalsbourg, Philippe Journo – Chairman and CEO, Pierre Vanderberken – Works director
- Photography: LUC BOEGLY
- Landscaping: Atelier Paul Arène
- Land: 23 ha
- Net surface area: 91,000 sq.m
- Shop surface area: 71,000 sq.m
- Investment: €145 million
- Shopping catchment area: 800,000 inhabitants
- Individual shops: 50
- Parks and gardens: 60,000 sq.m
- Car park: 2,700 spaces
- Tender: 2008
- Building permit: June 2009
- Start of work: March 2010
- Delivery: April 2012
Thursday, March 17th, 2016
Article source: v2com
Erected in the late 1980s by architects Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), 1250 René-Lévesque West is a well-known commercial building in Montreal. The huge curved façade, undisputable testimony of the postmodernist architecture, faces east and offers a stunning view of the city’s urban landscape.
Reception area, Image Courtesy © Claude-Simon Langlois
- Project: Pavilion Financial Corporation
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Claude-Simon Langlois
- Designers: Lemay
- Main designer and project manager: Chantal Ladrie
- Designer and site manager: Annick Verreault
- Lighting: LumiGroup
- Lighting Manufacturers: Traxon Tech nologies, Flos Architectural, Modular Lighting, Dasal Lighting
- Client: Pavilion Financial Corporation
- Completion: 2015
Thursday, March 17th, 2016
Article source: v2com
DevMcGill unveils its new condominium project: Beaumont. Attentive to their customers needs, the market demands and other comments received since the launch of the project, the developer, in association with Sobeys, decided to make positive adjustments to the project in order to improve the lifestyle quality of its residents and for future owners joining the big DevMcGill family.
Beaumont Condominiums – A Distinctive Architecture, Image Courtesy © Sébastien Gaudard – Vizual 3D
- Architects: DevMcGill
- Project: Beaumont
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Sébastien Gaudard – Vizual 3D
Wednesday, March 16th, 2016
Article source: gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
More than half a century after the last new building at the Bund, Shanghai’s historic promenade along the Huangpu River, the famous row of bank and commercial buildings from colonial times has been rounded off with a new architectural highlight. As the last building – for now – in the first row along the river, the Bund SOHO business and office ensemble, designed by gmp Architects von Gerkan, Marg and Partners, adds to the characteristic skyline which gave rise to Shanghai’s reputation as the „Paris of the east“. The practice had won the international competition organized by the SOHO China Group in 2011.
Image Courtesy © gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
- Architects: gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
- Project: Bund SOHO
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Design: Meinhard von Gerkan and Stephan Schütz with Stephan Rewolle
- Project leader competition: Su Jun
- Team competition: Gao Bo, Zhang Jing
- Project leader: Implementation Matthias Wiegelmann, Bao Wei Team, implementation Anne Bulanda-Jansen, Dong Shuying, Andreas Goetze, Guo Fu Hui, Peter Jänichen, Li Ling, Sebastian Linack, Mulyanto Mulyanto, Su Jun, TianXueli, Wang Mi, Xiao Wenda, Xie Fang, Xu Dong, Zhou Bin, Catharina Cragg, Kerstin Baur, Dai Tian Xing, Shi Xiayao, Wang Yu, Zhang Jing, ZhengXinghui, Zhou Xuefeng
- Client: SOHO China
Thursday, March 10th, 2016
Article source: Epistle communications
“Man belongs to nature and that is how he has been designed to function.”
Originating from this notion, CYBERWALK was conceived to bring man and nature together, within an office environment that would enable better Ideation, creative thinking that would lead to innovation in a relaxed working environment.
Image Courtesy © DFI Architects
- Architects: DFI Architects
- Project: Cyberwalk
- Location: Sector 109, Manesar, Gurgaon, India
- Client: Aarone Group
- Design Team: Girish, Dilvir, Naveen, Vikas Madaan
- Site Area: 10.00 acres
- Built-Up Area: 18.40 Lakh Sq.Ft.
- Start Date: 2008
- Completion Date: November, 2012