Archive for the ‘complex’ Category
Friday, March 25th, 2016
Article source: STRATO/martino fraschetti vincenzo tattolo
Located in Castel del Monte, Andria (BT), the complex is surrounded by a wonderfull landscape and has a great view to the castle and the surrounding hills. The Agriturism is made up by a group of pre-existing buildings including a small trullo renovated according to the local tradition: the interior spaces have been reinterpreted into a new architectural project with new functions adapted to the hostes’ needs. The outdoor areas are an extension of the interior spaces.
Image Courtesy © STRATO/martino fraschetti vincenzo tattolo
Thursday, March 10th, 2016
Article source: kalout architect studio
The location of the Emam Reza religious and cultural complex in the cultural zone of Tehran (the capital of Iran) oriented the project towards creating an urban space for social interaction and participation of different generations and social groups.
Image Courtesy © Parham Taghiof
- Architects: kalout architect studio
- Project: IMAM REZA COMPLEX
- Location: Tehran, imam hossein sq, Iran
- Photography: Parham Taghiof
- Project team: Nasim Alavi, Shima Mavedati, Navaz Foladzari, Masoud Roknipour, Anahita Basiri, Atefeh Ahoie, Ghazal Refalian, Reza Valajam, Bijan Vaziri, Mohammad Karimi, Farnosh Esmaili, Hoshiar teimori
- Architects in charge: Saeed reza Boreiri, Samaneh Ghasempour
- Adviser: Mehdi hojat
- Art consultant: Bita shekari
- Structure design: Behrang Baniadam
- Mechanical design: Jafar Asadi
- Electrical design: Mohammad reza Hosseini (more…)
Sunday, March 6th, 2016
Article source: MVRDV
Today Gérard Collomb, the Mayor of Lyon, officially announced MVRDV’s transformation of Lyon’s large Part-Dieu shopping centre, the centre piece in a major renovation which includes the surrounding district. The scheme looks to redefine the area’s public space by creating terraces and gardens that step up into the retail complex. The new complex keeps the original identity of the Part-Dieu shopping centre through the re-use and revitalisation of its iconic yet run-down façade, which will ‘evaporate’ as it reaches the new glazed extensions that open up onto the street.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Shopping centre Part-Dieu
- Location: Lyon, France
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: Tailored design Lab
Fukuoka is a unique and vibrant city with a population of 1.5 million and is continuing to grow. The building site is located in a residential area and is three train stations away from the city-center, an area that is currently building 10-story high residences. The landlord requested the design and building of a rental complex in one section of a 3,000 m² site. A small hill opens toward the east; this has been a living area for a long time as ancient dwellings have been excavated here.
Image Courtesy © Yuji Nishijima
- Architects: Tailored design Lab
- Project: Between Trees
- Location: Fukuoka-city, Fukuoka, Japan
- Photography: Yuji Nishijima
- Contractor: Kai Kensetsu
- Structure: Reinforced Concrete
- Site Area: 673.45 m²
- Building Area: 175.20 m²
- Total Floor area: 411.20 m²
- Construction: 2013.10-2014.06
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Article source: Goettsch Partners, Inc.
Chicago-based architecture firm Goettsch Partners (GP) and Hong Kong-based multidisciplinary architecture and design studio Lead 8 have recently won the design competition for a new 264,000-square-meter multi-building mixed-use complex in Shanghai. The project is being developed by Financial Street Holding Co. Ltd., a leading commercial real estate developer based in Beijing, and will be located on two parcels just north of the Shanghai Railway Station.
Image Courtesy © Goettsch Partners, Inc.
- Architects: Goettsch Partners, Inc., LEAD 8
- Project: FINANCIAL STREET SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Article source: Salt & Water
The “Salt & Water” studio from Novi Sad, presents their latest project – the complete design for a luxury villa complex located on the stunning Adriatic coast in Montenegro.
Image Courtesy © Salt & Water
- Architects: Salt & Water
- Project: Luxury apartment complex
- Location: Montenegro, Balkans
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Article source: Emmanuel COMBAREL Dominique MARREC Architectes (ECDM)
The design of our project was developed to focus on three strong intentions structured by the heirloom of this singular parcel.
Above all is the question of the garden, this protected and timeless area that we perceive, and that we will be able to make visible. This is not only to respect an urban rule by returning the same volume of soil-grown, but also to preserve the maximum of an atypical plant heritage, to free the ground as much as possible to maximize the garden, and finally to structure it in order to generate depths of field and gradations in the perception.
Image Courtesy © Benoit Fougeirol
- Architects: Emmanuel COMBAREL Dominique MARREC Architectes (ECDM)
- Project: Villa Saxe
- Location: Avenue de Saxe, Paris (75), France
- Photography: Benoit Fougeirol
- Software used: Autocad
- Programm: Housing complex of 14 ownership programmes and 24 social housing
- Client: Ogic
- Surface: 2189 m² shon
- Completed: 2015
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016
Article source: C.F. Møller Architects
The new Port Centre unites many of the central functions at the Port of Aarhus in a central building complex, which is designed to form an extremely flexible facility.
The five-storey building, with a total area of 13,000 m², includes port administration offices, workshops and warehousing, a customer reception centre, security management, canteen and staff welfare facilities as well as a public cafeteria.
Image Courtesy © Julian Weyer
- Architects: C.F. Møller Architects
- Project: New Port Centre & HQ of the Port of Aarhus
- Location: Østhavnsvej, Port of Aarhus, Denmark
- Photography: Julian Weyer
- Landscape: C.F. Møller Landscape
- Team: C.F. Møller Architects is owned by a partner group consisting of Mårten Leringe*, Julian Weyer, Michael Kruse*, Lone Wiggers, Christian Dahle*, Mads Mandrup Hansen, Klaus Toustrup, Tom Danielsen and Klavs Hyttel (*associate partners).
- Engineer: MOE
- Awards: 1st Prize in competition, 2012
- Size: 13,000 m2
- Year: 2012-2016
Wednesday, January 13th, 2016
Article source: KIRAMET
The necessity of the museum complex \”Scythian Naples\” construction is determined by the fact that now \”Scythian Naples\” is the only scientific, cultural and educational institution in Crimea, which activity is focused on the Scythian subject matter. The ancient city of Scythian Naples itself is worldwide known as the capital Crimean fortress and the collections of its excavations are exhibited in the leading museums of Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Image Courtesy © KIRAMET
- Architects: KIRAMET
- Project: Museum complex \”Scythian Naples\”
- Location: Simferopol, Crimea
Thursday, January 7th, 2016
Article source: IROJE KHM Architects
In the night, this moving machine looks like huge, urban installation of pop art which shows interesting car parade of moving and flying…….
It is stand out at the prow of a shiplike tower clad in painted aluminum, a polycarbonate window reveals cars ascending and descending on steel lifts.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Pirrone
- Architects: IROJE KHM Architects
- Project: White Boat
- Location: Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Sergio Pirrone
- Design team : SeungHee Song, JiYeon Kim
- U S E: Car-park Building
- Site area: 1833.70
- Bldg. area: 56.49
- Gross floor area : 464.32
- Structure : Steel-frame structure
- Exterior finishing : Colored aluminum sheet, Polycarbonate glass, Exposed concrete
- Interior finishing : Exposed plywood