Archive for the ‘Exhibition Center’ Category
Monday, October 30th, 2017
Article source: Nuno Ribeiro – Arquitectura Urbanismo
Located in Fort St. John of Foz, this exhibition was presented in a building of the seventeenth century, with military architectural features.
Twelve spaces, twelve themes and their creators architects, decorators and designers, each space was created considering a way to experience a certain tourist.
Image Courtesy © Rui paulo
Sunday, October 29th, 2017
Article source: Studio Vertebra
Atasehir Urban Park designed by Studio Vertebra in Istanbul, aims to to create a center of attraction for the Asian side of the city and stimulate social activities with its functional spaces on an urban green zone such as food courts, exhibition center, performance center, gastronomy center and activity areas for the children.
Image Courtesy © Studio Vertebra
- Architects: Studio Vertebra
- Project: Atasehir Urban Park
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Employer: Sam Building
- Total Construction Area: 9.477 sqm
- Project Year: 2016
Thursday, October 5th, 2017
Article source: LATITUDE
LATITUDE has been entrusted to design a center that represents a future commercial area that will be developed in the center of Peking. Hopson Exhibition Center will help future tenants to better understand the appearance, materials and the actual operation of the future commercial area.
Image Courtesy © Hector Peinador
- Architects: LATITUDE
- Project: Hopson Exhibition Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Photography: Hector Peinador
- Client: Hopson Development Holdings Limited
- Program: 950m2
- Budget: 600,000€
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Article source: CUN Design
When I first saw the Portuguese brand SERIP lamps, their round, spiral and irregular shapes rooted from the nature remind me of the fantasy world in the movie Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Getting rid of traditional rules, the lamp design perfectly integrates styles such as minimalism, modern and classical. I love SERIP, it gives me a kind of fantastic, romantic and stunning colorful feeling. It is a big surprise for me that I had the chance to design its Beijing exhibition hall in March 2017.
Image Courtesy © Wang Ting and Wang Jin
- Architects: CUN Design
- Project: Serip Lighting Exhibition Hall
- Location: Fenghuiyuan, Maquanying, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Photography: Wang Ting and Wang Jin
- Chief designer: Cui Shu
- Area: 430㎡
- Design Time: 2017
- Completion Time: 2017
Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Article source: Neri&Hu Design and Research Office
The ongoing events and visitors that inhabit this urban oasis, together with the designed spatial elements, bring a transformative and invigorating life to a neighborhood in the making. As Shanghai expands, the Hongqiao District has become its new vibrant neighborhood because of the concentration of Hongqiao Railway and Subway Station, Hongqiao Airport, the new Convention Center and the CBD. The developer Shui On Land, the mastermind behind the Xintiandi development introduced the HUB mixed-use development in the heart of this new district. The highlight of this complex is the Performance and Exhibition Center that is envisioned as the “hot spot” of culture and arts of the new neighborhood.
Image Courtesy © Dirk Weiblen
- Architects: Neri&Hu Design and Research Office
- Project: The HUB Performance and Exhibition Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Photography: Dirk Weiblen
- Square Footage: 15,700 sq m
- Completion Date: October 2015
Friday, September 15th, 2017
Article source: Department of ARCHITECTURE Co., Ltd.
Thailand Creative and Design Center (TCDC) is a government agency with a mission to inspire creative thinking in the society and to propel the country’s creative economy. It provides a broad range of resources and services. The main components are a design library, a material library, and a co-working space. Other components include a makerspace, exhibition spaces, and workshops.
Image Courtesy © W Workspace
- Architects: Department of ARCHITECTURE Co., Ltd.
- Project: Thailand Creative and Design Center (TCDC)
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: W Workspace
- Software used: Rhinoceros, Autocad, 3dS Max
- Design Team: Peerapat Singkalvanich, Penlada Somjaidee, Komkrich Thonglaem, Tanasab Apiwannarat, Worrawit Leangweeradech, Tanapat Phanlert, Phasit Rattanachaisit, T-mah Chaivuthigornvanit
- Landscape Architect: Shma
- Lighting Designer: ACCENT Studio
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
Article source: Mecanoo architecten
Perth & Kinross Council have selected Mecanoo architecten for the renovation of Perth City Hall. The category B-listed building will be transformed into a cultural facility with exhibition spaces, learning suite, café and retail space.
Mecanoo envisions the project as means to create a new gateway to Perth; to its history and its pride. The scheme proposal seeks to re-activate Perth City Hall by a number of ‘light touch’ interventions that embrace the building’s beauty and character, whilst improving accessibility and reinforcing existing connections.
Image Courtesy © Mecanoo architecten
Friday, September 1st, 2017
Article source: MasilWIDE
Disamobili, company that imports and sells luxury brands’ goods such as Poliform and Ligne roset, etc, is the furniture company that has long maintained the top spot.
It is the first time that they has built the headquarter building that is also used for exhibition space after they have established themselves on the furniture street in Nonhyun-dong.
Image Courtesy © Lee Namsun
- Architects: MasilWIDE
- Project: Disamobili headquarters and exhibition hall
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Photography: Lee Namsun, Lovehouse
Thursday, August 31st, 2017
Article source: Shangyuan Art Design
The client expected that the exhibition center can not only meet the basic functional needs, but also change the common impression of a pure office and display space in the past, and provide customers with a relaxed and leisure experience. In order to maximize the liquidity of the space, the layout is centered on the circular exhibition hall, with four counters surrounding the black pillars, which create a strong visual impact. The office has different functions, suitable proportion and ideal circulation. The rest area for customers is located in the centre of the north/south office, which alleviates the serious atmosphere of the whole area. At the front hall, the designer wanted to attract customers’ attention by adding a huge model to the ceiling of the display area, sometimes independent business can be achieved here. The designer hoped that the inherent business image can be changed through spatial senses and office type arrangement.
Image Courtesy © Shangyuan Art Design
- Architects: Shangyuan Art Design
- Project: Wal.Diamond Exhibition Center
- Location: Shenzhen, China
- Scale: 1600m2
- Completion: 2017
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017
Article source: Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS Architects and Engineers
The Glass Centre, Flemish Centre for Modern Art, has been constructed along the length of the “De Vryheyt” passage, right in the heart of the town of Lommel. On “Dorp” square it completes the cultural ensemble formed by the Aerts house and the regional tourist centre. In the “De Vryheyt” passage, a new glass gallery links “Dorp” square with the “De Adelberg” cultural centre and its future theatre.
Image Courtesy © Marie-Françoise PLISSART
- Architects: Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS Architects and Engineers
- Project: The Glass Centre
- Location: Doorgang de Vryheyt, Lommel, Belgium
- Photography: Marie-Françoise Plissart, Imre Tömöri.
- Client: TOERISME LOMMEL vzw, STAD LOMMEL,
- Architecture Conception and Direction: Philippe Samyn
- Partner in charge: L. Gestels
- Associates: J.P. Buse, D. Debougnoux, S. Konincks, R. van Lammeren, M. Van Rossen
- Structural engineering: Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS sprl with SETESCO sa (J. Schiffmann, Ph. Samyn)
- MEP engineering: Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS sprl with FTI sa (J. Michiels, Ph. Samyn)
- Main contractor: REYNDERS B&I
- Workshop equipment: INTEGRATED GLASS SYSTEM
- Monumental lighting: MAGIC MONKEY