Archive for the ‘Gallery’ Category
Thursday, February 5th, 2015
Article source: Plazma Architecture Studio
A multi-brand footwear store Shoe Gallery is located in a modern retail centre, which has inhabited a historic building in the central part of Vilnius, Lithuania.
Image Courtesy © Leonas Garbačauskas
- Architects: Plazma Architecture Studio
- Project: Shoe Gallery
- Location: 9 Gedimino ave. , Vilnius, Lithuania
- Photography: Leonas Garbačauskas
- Year: 2014
- Area: 500 sq.m.
- Architects in charge: Rytis Mikulionis, Paulius Paskačimas, Evelina Talandzevičienė
- Wallpaper graphic design: Daiva Čiuplytė
- Floor Tiles:
- Refin Ceramiche – design industry
- Soft seaters – Sedes Regia
- Exposition furniture: AAF
- Suspended luminaries manufacturers, based on architects design : Aketa
Friday, January 2nd, 2015
Article source: OGAWASEKKEI
This project is to create a gallery and office-living space for a landscape architect by renovating a rental property of two-story wooden building located at a short distance from central part of Gifu city by Nagara River. Since this is a rental property, the renovation is focused on finishing of wall, floor, and ceiling rather than changing plan or section plans to create a space. The first floor will be the gallery and the second floor will be the office-living space.
Image Courtesy © Masato Kawano (Nacasa&Partners)
- Architects: OGAWASEKKEI
- Project: Enzo. Gallery and Office
- Location: Gifu city , GIfu , Japan
- Photography: Masato Kawano (Nacasa&Partners)
- year: 2014
- Area: 66.9sqm
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Article source: Grant Associates
Grant Associates, the international landscape architecture practice, has unveiled details of its new landscape and public realm design for Capitol Singapore, a prestigious $1.1 billion mixed-use redevelopment of a key heritage site in the city’s downtown civic district. The first phase of the integrated development is due to open end 2014.
Image Courtesy © Grant Associates
- Architects: Grant Associates
- Project: Grant Associates unveils landscape designs for Capitol Singapore
- Location: Capitol Singapore
Thursday, October 9th, 2014
Article source: 6a architects
Situated in the south-western corner of the V&A South Kensington site, Gallery 40 is one of the museum’s largest and most architecturally distinctive interior spaces. The simplified neo-classical gallery, 1600 sqm in area, is based on an octagonal plan with four deep circular alcoves below a flattened domed glass roof.
Image Courtesy © 6a architects
- Architects: 6a architects
- Project: V and A Gallery 40
- Location: South Kensington London, UK
- Client: Victoria and Albert Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 2RL
- Project Team: Tom Emerson, Stephanie Macdonald, Takeshi Hayatsu, John Ross, Alex Maclean
- Structural Engineer: Eckersley O’Callaghan
- M&E Engineer: BuroHappold
- Project Manager: Victoria and Albert Museum Estates Department
- Contractor: Coniston Limited
- Lighting Design: BDP
- Enginee: Andrew Cox Ltd
- Advanced Works and Mosaic Repair:Sykes and Sons
- Project Size: 1600m2
- Completion Date: March 2013
Tuesday, October 7th, 2014
Article source: Theresa Himmer
Working with the National Gallery of Iceland as both physical structure and institution, the project investigates classification and flow in light of the seemingly fantastical. Through the creation a new temporary entrance – a liminal zone – the fauna of Iceland is invited into the museum, human and non-human animals alike.
Image Courtesy © Kristinn Magnusson
- Architects: Theresa Himmer
- Project: Entrance
- Location: Iceland, Ísland
- Photography: Kristinn Magnusson
Monday, September 8th, 2014
Article source: Pierre Marsan
In this project, a forest delimits a vast area in the centre of a major heritage site in the City of Pau. The forest is crossed by a network of paths and clearings. A series of shelters and a sanitary facility define a large courtyard. The ground is deformed arbitrarily by folding and unfolding that create volumes where the ground, walls and roofs become a single entity.
Image Courtesy © Arthur Pequin
- Architects: Pierre Marsan
- Project: Lycée Louis Barthou
- Location: Pau, France
- Photography: Arthur Pequin
- Software used: Archicad
Tuesday, July 15th, 2014
Article source: Accent DG
The objective of the project is to create for young professionals and couples, a suitable space that represents their lifestyle; A new, contemporary and modern culture of living within layers of history in a central high-end, small scale units apartments suitable to their needs.
Image Courtesy © Accent Design Group
- Architects: Accent Design Group
- Project: ALLEE DES ARTS
- Design Team: Elie Abs, PetiaRatzov
- Art Curator: CharbelAbiAzar
- Client: Har Properties
- Contractor: B-Production
- Area: 340 sqm
- Landscapedesign: Greenstudios
Saturday, June 7th, 2014
Article source: Tomokazu Hayakawa Architects
This site is located at Torigoe which is between Asakusa and Akihabara. Here is the old downtown area; there are many small factories for like leather product, paper craft and ornament. Client wants his small office and his wife is going to operate small gallery in this area.
We imagined the second-hand containers be put on this area, Thinking to worn-out container would be fitted to these small factories.
Second floor is office. Client opens hatch and take fresh air into the room,
Image Courtesy © Tomokazu Hayakawa Architects
- Architects: Tomokazu Hayakawa Architects
- Project: CC4441
- Location: Torigoe, Taitō, Tokyo, Japan
- Category: Office, Gallery
- Client: Endosho-ten
- Structural Engineer: Ejiri Structural Engineers
- Construction: C3 design
- Site Area: 54.59 sqm
- Covered Area: 28.82 sqm
- Total Area: 36.66 sqm
- Stories: 2F 1F: 19.55sqm / 2F: 17.11sqm
- Coverage Ratio: 52.79“iof 80“j
- Area Ratio: 67.16“iof 500“j
- Max Height: 5,874mm
- Ceiling Height: 2,400mm
Wednesday, May 28th, 2014
Article source: Renderus
The Multifunctional building in Coldstream is design for multi-purpose cultural events and office space.
The Coldstream gallery creates a new urban space that enriches the diversity of cultural life and expresses the dynamism of an institution looking to the future.
The Coldstream gallery design promotes a multidisciplinary environment by connecting the variety of programs, establishing a collective culture research where many contributions and innovations can feed off each other.
Image Courtesy © Renderus
- Architects: Renderus
- Project: Coldstream Gallery
- Location: Coldstream, Scotland
- Work started in: 2014
- Main structure is: steel
- Height: 62m
- Total area: 6000 m²
- Number of floors: 18
- Status: Current works
- Type: Cultural, Waterfront, Office Buildings, Business Centers, Museums, Libraries.
- 3D Visualisation: Renderus.
Thursday, May 8th, 2014
Article source: Spark Architects
Spark’s recently completed sales gallery opened to prospective buyers in November 2013. SPARK Located adjacent to Nanjing South Railway Station the two storey building showcases the broad spectrum of residential and commercial space available for lease and purchase at Vanke’s SPARK designed ambitious mixed use development.
Image Courtesy © Shu He
- Architects: Spark Architects
- Project: VANKE NEW CITY CENTER SALES GALLERY
- Location: Nanjing, China
- Photography: Shu He
- Total GFA (sqm): 800m2
- Project Director: Stephen Pimbley, Lim Wenhui
- Team: Jay Panelo, Ethan Hwang, Mark Mancenido
- Client: Vanke Nanjing.