Archive for the ‘Hairstyling Center’ Category
Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
Article source: Co-Direction Interior Design
When it comes to an exclusive space of hair styling, the first word come to people’s mind is “fashion”. Today we define fashion from many different aspects. In some sense, the essence of fashion is not following the trend, but emphasizing your individuality. Do not follow the trends, being different and impressive is the best interpretation for fashion. In the design of Savour Dalang Store, what the designer strives to achieve is: to impress the customers and make them repeat customers.
Image Courtesy © Jing Xu-Feng
- Architects: Co-Direction Interior Design
- Project: Curve Cutting / Space design of Savour
- Location: Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Photography: Jing Xu-Feng
- Chief designers: Jiang Xiao-Lin, Min Yao
- Main materials: Baking finish board, Wood veneer, White lines jade, Black steel, Art glass
- Developer: Savour
- Author: Hou Yi
- Area: 1200M2
- Completion time: 2015.09
Wednesday, February 11th, 2015
Article source: Flore & Venezia
ARTEFICI ZONE is Interior design of Artefici Hairstylist showroom site in Ostuni, Br. Italy.
Place plan had a complex shape with pillar in the center and large windows on three sides of the room.
Wooden floors and white walls make a bright and familiar spaces with clear and linear allocation.
Systems of white panels on large windows guarantee a correct light distribution during the day.
Image Courtesy © Flore & Venezia
- Architects: Flore & Venezia
- Project: Artefici Hairstylist showroom
- Location: Ostuni BR, Italy
Saturday, September 13th, 2014
Article source: Yamamori Architect & Associates
This hair salon is located in a shopping mall in a residential area at the boarder of Kobe and Osaka.
Image Courtesy © Kei Sugino
- Architects: Yamamori Architect & Associates
- Project: ZORI HAIR
- Location: Koushienguchi Nishinomiya-city Hyogo prefecture, JAPAN
- Photography: Kei Sugino
- Total floor area: 48.02 m2
- Structural system: Steel,Wood
- Number of stories: 1 stories
- Major materials: Wood Frame , Mirror , Glass , Exposed Concrete , Gypsum Board
- Design period: January,2014 – February,2014
- Construction period: March,2014 – April,2014
Saturday, July 5th, 2014
Article source: OHArchitecture
“Hair salon surrounding a big table”
It is a plan of the hair salon in Moriyama-shi, Shiga.
We considered the possibility of the hair salon to a town at the Moriyama-city which is a suburban city.
We design not unusual hair salon which is often located in urban areas, but local adhesion type hair salon into which neighboring people go in spite of themselves and was homely and open to town.
Image Courtesy © Shorokusha Kousuke Okuda
- Architects: OHArchitecture
- Project: Hair salon in moriyama
- Location: Shiga, Japan
- Photography: Shorokusha Kousuke Okuda
- Contractor: Go Co.,Ltd. Hisakatsu Uno
- Construction type: Interior Renewal
- Function: Hair salon
- Total area: 28.92㎡
- Construction phase: Feb.〜Mar. 2013
Friday, February 28th, 2014
Article source: Muñoz Miranda Architects
A lot that does not exist. A pine forest along the hillside at the top of Murtas. An existing retaining wall constructed in an Alpujarra´s vernacular way, using local rough stones. The program seeks a room to hold a wake over. A large stone lintel beam supported by a large HEB creates an access space threshold. Once inside, you think of a concave space (cavus-cave) that connects earth with sky. Two concave rooms, one public and one more private.
Image Courtesy © Javier Callejas Sevilla
- Architects: Muñoz Miranda Architects
- Project: FUNERAL PARLOR
- Location: Granada, Spain
- Photography: Javier Callejas Sevilla
- Civil Engineer: Pedro A. González Garrido
- Client: Plan PROTEJA de la Junta de Andalucía
- Construction Company: Excmo. Ayuntamiento de Murtas
- Project Area: 82m2
- Budget: 62.000€ IVA incluido
- Project Year: 2014
Thursday, May 24th, 2012
Article source: Hemonides Applied Arts
The conceptual design for Nanolab was led by the client’s wish for a strong location branding. The final design to be executed however was limited by a relatively modest budget.
The client was very aware of the importance of the interior design and maintained that the workspaces and workflow were to be executed precisely in a specific design as it was highly influential determining the business success.
Nanolab hair & body care
Sunday, November 13th, 2011
Article source: X Architekten
For the redevelopment of the façade of the Hair Couture Salon, which is situated in a quiet side street near the busy shopping axes of the city, the function of the hairdresser’s was to be transferred to the exterior to attract attention.
Image Courtesy David Schreyer
- Architects: X Architekten
- Project: Hairstyle Interface
- Location:Steingasse, Linz
- Client: Salon Mittermeier
- Planning data: Direct order 2006
- Start of planning: 2006
- Start of construction: 2007
- Completion date: May 2008
- Photography: David Schreyer
Sunday, October 30th, 2011
Article source: MAKER
Salon located in the provincial city of Kure, Hiroshima, Japan. Been expected to become a community space in the area. This salon suppose to be for all ages. Therefore no sense of limitation, the image of the design had to be favorable for all ages.
Cut space we can feel the depth of space
- Architects: MAKER
- Project: Hair Very Salon
- Location: Kure-shi, Hiroshima, Japan
- Project Type: Shop (hair salon)
- Site Area: 64.65 sq m
- Cost of Construction: 3,000,000 JPY
- Date of completion: June 2009
- Software used: Vectorworks
Monday, February 14th, 2011
AU designed the Pepe Hairstylist showroom in Turin. The project just got completed in january, 2011.
Pepe Hairstylist showroom
- Architect: UAU Office
- DESIGNER/ARCHITECT/ARTIST: Marco Verrando (architect, project manager), Mansueto Francesco
- CLIENT/s: PEPE Hairstylist
- PROJECT PEPE Hairstylist Showroom
- CITY/COUNTRY: Turin, Italy
- EVENT DATE: Completion January 2011
- PHOTOS: Enrico Muraro