Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Friday, March 16th, 2018
Article source: Holm Architecture Office + Studio A+H
Managed by Q merges two sides of a business that rarely meet: the high tech IT headquarters with the daily grit of office cleaning and management. The new Managed By Q HQ office is located in SoHo, New York and is designed to reflect the Q brand directly, emphasizing simultaneously hard work and an inclusive and inviting office environment.
Image Courtesy © Holm Architecture Office + Studio A+H
- Architects: Holm Architecture Office + Studio A+H
- Project: Managed By Q-Hq
- Location: New York, USA
- Client: Managed By Q / Dan Teran
- Contractor: A101 Inc. / Irek Maslanka
- Engineering: Jack Green Associates / Andrei Pascalovici
- Lighting Consultant: LOOP Lighting / John Newman
- IT: INNYCIT / Ian Newman
- Budget: $1,820,000
- Size: 2600 M2 / 26,000 SF
- Status: Completed 2017
Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
Article source: Foster + Partners
Designs for the new PGA TOUR headquarters in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida were revealed to the public today. The new building, designed by Foster + Partners, exemplifies the values of the PGA TOUR by engaging with the surrounding green landscape and creating an uplifting and inspiring environment for its staff, players and visitors alike.
Located to the south of the Clubhouse at TPC at Sawgrass, the new 187,000 square-foot headquarters will be nestled within the verdant landscape and surrounded by a large freshwater lake, echoing the iconic ‘Island Green’ 17th hole at THE PLAYERS Stadium Course. Envisaged as the new Global Home of the PGA TOUR, the innovative building embraces new ways of working and collaboration in response to changing media landscapes and audiences, as the TOUR looks towards the future.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners
Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Article source: ATELIERS 2/3/4/
The present building is showing off a typical facade of the eighties office towers’ architecture, with a less satisfying relationship with the soil, a heightened repeat of a floor standard, of a window type, with a simple and smooth façade thus a kind of autism to its own context.
The building wanted to be a tower, but it’s not. Its small length didn’t allow it to compete with its close sisters. Its location, on the fringes of La Defense’s slab, makes it belong more to the “domestic” city and its codes. Thus, he should renounce to his solitary object status.
The project is trying to rectify those miscommunications by making “Ampère e+” belong to the urban system of Courbevoie’s city, by supporting the transfer of the circular boulevard into an urban boulevard. Our task was also to shape and rank the present building, to make it comprehensible and careful to its urban context.
Image Courtesy © Charly Broyez
- Architects: ATELIERS 2/3/4/
- Project: Ampère e+: Refurbishment of Sogeprom Headquarters
- Location: Courbevoie, La Défense, France (34-40 rue Henri Regnault, Courbevoie)
- Photography: Charly Broyez
- Team: Jean Mas, Architect Partner, Fabienne Garrigues, Réda Mazouz and Agate Mordka (project directors), Manuel Afsar, Orion Anglade, Gabriel Garcia, Alice Heaney, Olivier Jacques, Adrien Petit.
- Engeering: INEX / SCYNA4 / ARCORA / ETAMINE / PEUTZ / GVI / Infra Services
- Client: SOGEPROM / Investor: PRIMONIAL
- Constructor: SICRA / Goyer / Tenzini
- Construction cost: 28 500 000€
- Built Area (m2 or sqft): 15000m²
- Completion Year: 2017
Sunday, February 18th, 2018
Article source: Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
Kjellgren Kaminsky’s renovation and interior design of its own premises on Viktor Rydbergsgatan 14 in Gothenburg combines caution with bold approach. The office is housed in a 1917 listed shipowner’s villa, so all solutions are reversible and in harmony with the beautiful original decor. We have chosen a warm color scheme with soft and genuine materials that match the original wooden walls. From the main entrance you enter the office’s meeting room, a stepped seating area combined with the library. A large open space has been divided into smaller spaces using newly built meeting rooms and shelf walls. The office has been furnished with a large proportion of used and self-manufactured furniture. The work on BREEAM certification of the office is underway, which affects both the interior and the daily work.
Image Courtesy © Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
- Architects: Kjellgren Kaminsky Architecture
- Project: Kjellgren Kaminsky Hq
- Location: Göteborg, Sweden
- Photography: Kalle Sanner
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, Illustrator, InDesign
Sunday, February 18th, 2018
Article source: Atelier Serafimov Architects
BIOVET JSC is a leading European company in the field of pharmaceutical industry.
The goal of the company is to combine tradition and innovative spirit with focus on complete partnership with all customers. The modernization of the manufacturing plant in the town of Peshtera and the current needs of the administration necessitates the erection of a new corporative building complying with the requirements for contemporary office environment with inspiring modern vision reflecting the high-technology and innovative spirit of the company.
Facade day view, Image Courtesy © Atelier Serafimov Architects
Sunday, February 11th, 2018
Article source: Architects of Invention
The building is located on a very tight site, surrounded by residential blocks, a music school and nursery in Moscow’s historic city centre, off Arbat Street, the main, pedestrianised shopping street which runs for almost one kilometre through the city.
AI’s work involved the complete demolition of an existing 4-storey office block, replacing it with a new 7-storey office building with a single level underground car park and public space at the base of the building.
Image Courtesy © Theresa Simon & Partners
- Architects: Architects of Invention
- Project: Pharmaceutical HQ
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Photography: Theresa Simon & Partners
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
- Lead London Team: Nikoloz Japaridze, Anton Khmelnitskiy, Max Mallein, Carmen Gallano, Magdalini Giannakidi, Petras Isora, Ivane Ksnelashvili, Daniel Lareau, Davit Tsanava
- Moscow Executive Team: Michael Eichner, Nikita Tsymbal
- Client: Insigma Development
- Structural Engineer: Engenuiti, Fioravanti
- M&E Engineer: Fioravanti
- Main Contractor: Glaskek
- Execution & Site Supervision: Architects of Invention
- Construction Cost: $20 mil ($2,850/m2)
- GIA (Gross Internal Area): 7,000 m²
Friday, February 9th, 2018
Article source: Brain Factory – Architecture & Design
In the project designed for the new offices of production services and post audiovisual production of the Soul Movie Entertainment company, the creative concept drawn for the main headquarters and based on a strong urban footprint it is strengthened and brought to life on the floor below through new metropolitan languages. The project follows a policy of continuity not only in the style, in the graphic communication, in the underground recalls, but also in the same architecture that breaks into the other floors of the building. Conceptually it’s as if the meteorite landed on the ground floor has flooded the floor below, drawing three-dimensionally new scenarios! Upon entering the client is accepted from the spaceship’s hull that floats suspended above visitors. The scenario is suburban, characterized by grass cuts at floor level and floating lights suspended at different inclinations, as if they had been moved in a confused way by the conceptual impact of the meteorite.
Image Courtesy © Marco Marotto
- Architects: Brain Factory – Architecture & Design
- Project: Soul Movie Office 2
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Photography: Marco Marotto
- Designer: architect paola oliva – designer marco marotto
- Built area: 200 m2
- Completion: October 2016
Monday, February 5th, 2018
Article source: Parviainen Architects Ltd.
The building is located in a transformational environment where the surrounding area’s industrial sites are being converted to residential use. Because Vantaa Energy’s site faces streets on three sides, any buildings on the site are highly visible from many different directions.
Image Courtesy © Mika Huisman, Decopic
- Architects: Parviainen Architects Ltd.
- Project: Vantaa Energy’s Headquarters
- Location: Peltolantie 27, 01300 Vantaa, Finland
- Photography: Mika Huisman, Decopic
- Lead Architects: Bratislav Toskovic, Agneta Huuhtanen
- Interior Architect: Jaana Räsänen
- Gross Built Area: 5200 m2
- Completion Year: 2017
Friday, February 2nd, 2018
Article source: RUST architects
RUST Architects in collaboration with Greentectura designed the Iron Source new head office in Sarona Tower in central Tel Aviv. The four floors, with a total area of 10,000 square meters, accommodate hundreds of employees in various departments.
Offices of various sizes have been positioned around the exterior of the space while public functions form around the core of the building which at points “invade and cling” to the façade to bring direct natural light to them and break the sequence of the offices.
Image Courtesy © Gidon Levin
- Architects: RUST architects
- Project: IronSource
- Location: Sarona Tower Tel Aviv
- Photography: Gidon Levin
- Lead Architects: arch. Raanan Stern and arch. Shany Tal
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 10000sqm
Wednesday, January 31st, 2018
Article source: RUBEN MUEDRA ESTUDIO DE ARQUITECTURA
The project arises from the desire of the customer – a multinational plastic injection molding company – to adapt the image of its current office building to the corporate identity and entity of the company at the present moment, where it has positioned itself as an international benchmark in the sector under the premise of “passion and innovation in plastics”, at the forefront in design and the most advanced technologies without abandoning their origins of artisan work and exhaustive care of the product.
Image Courtesy © Adrian Mora Maroto
- Architects: RUBEN MUEDRA ESTUDIO DE ARQUITECTURA
- Project: SP Berner Headquarters
- Location: 46960 Aldaia, Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Adrian Mora Maroto
- Software used: Autocad, 3dS Max, V-Ray, Revit, CYPE
- Collaborators: Emilio Belda, Raúl García, Inés Fabra.
- Building engineer: Rubén Clavijo
- Interior Design: Rubén Muedra
- Surface: 266,50 m2
- Project year: 2017
- Construction year: 2017 (2 months)