Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Friday, September 9th, 2016
Article source: Spacesmith Architecture
Spacesmith recently completed the new 20,000 sf London headquarters for repeat client MarketAxess, an e-trading platform provider. The company recently acquired Xtraker, a financial systems software firm, and relocated in order to operate jointly under one roof.
Image Courtesy © Thierry Cardineau
- Architects: Spacesmith Architecture
- Project: MarketAxess UK
- Location: 5 Aldermanbury Square, London, UK
- Photography: Thierry Cardineau
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Client: MarketAxess London
- Spacesmith Team: Michel Franck Principal In Charge, Harry Westbrook – Architecture, Daniel Chilcote – Furniture & Finishes
- Outside Project Managers or Owners Representatives: CBRE Project Management Division, Nikolas Denman PM
- MEP Engineers: CCS
- AV Consultant: Ocean Limited UK Company
- IT Consultant: Ocean Limited UK Company
- Final Budget: $ 135 per (Design Built process with London Team)
- Square Footage: 20,000 rsf
- Start Date: Design- March 2013
- Completion Date: December 2013
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
Article source: Team V Architecture
The a.s.r. headquarters in Utrecht have been completely renovated by Team V Architecture. The colossal office building of 86,000 square meters now complies fully with current standards of sustainability, comfort and appearance. The new climate facade, spacious voids and green winter gardens provide a pleasant office environment with plenty of natural light. The renovation made the outdated seventies building much more energy efficient; the energy consumption has been reduced by over 50%. Remarkably, the building remained in continuous use during the renovation.
Image Courtesy © Jannes Linders
- Architects: Team V Architecture
- Project: A.S.R Headquarters Renovation
- Location: Archimedeslaan 10, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Photography: Jannes Linders, Herman de Winter and Luuk Kramer
- Client: ASR Nederland B.V.
- Advisor Constructions: Aronsohn Raadgevende Ingenieurs
- Advisor Installations: Deerns
- Advisor Building Physics and fire safety: DGMR
- Cost expert: ABT/Tebodin
- Contractor: Building combination Archimedes (Ballast Nedam and Kuijpers)
- Subcontractors: Oskomera (facade), Verwol (interior and furniture)
- Project management: AT Osborne
- Landscape / garden design: Michael van Gessel
- Graphic design of signage: Reynoud Homan
- Area: Ca. 86.000 m2 gfa including 10.500 m² parking and 1.300 m2 newly build main entrance and underground meeting center. Roof gardens and winter gardens: 4.700 m2 Climate facade: 17.000 m2
- Start design: 10 May 2011
- Completion: December 2015
Friday, August 19th, 2016
Article source: v2com
The social charity institution Padre Rubinos was born in A Coruña nearly a century ago with a dedication to give shelter and asylum to the needy. Later it has continued growing and expanding its scope to nursery schools and the elderly. Now, Spanish architect Elsa Urquijo presents their new headquarter to us. This is one of the most important in the country in its field because it unifies a wide range of services (shelter, nursery, nursing home, etc.) in a unique architectural complex.
Image Courtesy © Elsa Urquijo Architects
- Architects: Elsa Urquijo Architects
- Project: The social charity institution Padre Rubinos headquarters
- Location: A Coruña, Spain
- Client: Fundación Amancio Ortega
- Project Manager: Elsa Urquijo
- Collaborators: Gema Rivas, María Freixedo, Iria Senra, Nieves González, Carla Galante, Ignacio Urquijo, Xavier Loureiro, Ruth
- Engineers: Instra Ingenieros
- Contractors: GOA Invest
- Area: 15.882 m2
- Project end date: 2014
Wednesday, August 17th, 2016
Article source: Snøhetta
Snøhetta has won the competition to design the new Banque Libano Francaise (BLF) headquarters. Located in Beirut, the project marks Snøhetta’s first ever commission in Lebanon.
“We are delighted to enter into this creative partnership with the BLF. In a time of profound change and transformation, the BLF is an ideal partner for Snøhetta with our shared ideals of sustainability, community, and dialogue.”, says Snøhetta founding partner Kjetil T. Thorsen.
Image Courtesy © MIR/Snøhetta
- Architects: Snøhetta
- Project: Banque Libano Francaise HQ
- Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Photography: MIR/Snøhetta
- Software used: Rhino
Thursday, August 4th, 2016
Article source: Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
It belongs to a property located in the central area of the city of Tandil, gifted of complete infrastructure and where the plan of territorial development grants until 1000 habitants by hectare.
The lot is almost on the east edge of the central area. Paradoxically, this area allows buildings up to a height of 31.5 meters where the majority of the existing constructions are one or two storeys height.
Image Courtesy © Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
- Architects: Carbone Fernandez Arquitectos
- Project: Globant Iconic Building
- Location: Tandil, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Team Members: Franco Carbone, Fabricio Contreras Ansbergs, Esteban Rosso, Cristian Bianchini, Ignacio Corso, Romina De Falco
- Area: 5400 sqm
- Year: 2016
Friday, July 29th, 2016
Article source: v2com
DIALOGVancouver’s interior design team recently won the ‘Best Tenant Improvement’ award for the new LGM Financial Services Inc. (LGM) office space during the NAIOP and Business in Vancouver Commercial Real Estate Awards of Excellence Gala, held May 17 in Vancouver. The awards recognize excellence in the commercial real estate industry within the Metro Vancouver area for the 2014 and 2015 calendar years.
LGM’s 3,000 sq. ft. outdoor space, Image Courtesy © Ema Peter
- Architects: Dialog Design
- Project: Lgm’s Vancouver Head Office
- Location: Canada
- Photography: Ed White, Ema Peter
Friday, July 29th, 2016
Article source: Studio Fuksas
The area lies at the heart of the industrial complex Ferrari in Maranello.
The center, located between the Wind Tunnel and the building of the engineering sector, represents the predominant image of Ferrari SpA. This building houses the offices of the technical direction of Ferrari.
Image Courtesy © Ramon Prat
- Architects: Studio Fuksas (Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas)
- Project: Ferrari Headquarters And Research Centre
- Location: Via Abetone Inferiore 4, Maranello, Modena, Italy
- Photography: Maurizio Marcato and Ramon Prat
- Client: Ferrari SpA
- General Contractor: Cogei Costruzioni SpA, Bologna
- Structures: Ing. Gilberto Sarti, Rimini
- Engineering: AI Engineering, Torino
- Cost: 14,000,000 Euros
- Area: 17,000 sq. m.
- Period: 2001-2004
Tuesday, July 26th, 2016
Article source: Kaan Architecten
Rather than the arrival of a new office building, the realization of the headquarters of the Brabantse Delta water board signifies a new lease of life for the century-old country estate (first mentioned late 14th century), and an important symbol for the landscape at the South of Breda. With its new premises on the Bouvigne estate, the district water board has provided appropriate continuity for a piece of cultural-historical heritage. The scope of the commission was broad, extending the castle, the gardens and the surrounding structures and grounds, including the chapel and the castle gatehouse.
Image Courtesy © Christian Richters
- Architects: Kaan Architecten
- Project: District Water Board Brabantse Delta
- Location: Breda, Netherlands
- Photography: Christian Richters
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Rhinoceros
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: Progetto CMR
A new chapter in the cooperation between Progetto CMR and HP, the world-famous US high-tech firm: after the offices in Rome, the Italian integrated design practice designed the new HQ in Cernusco sul Naviglio (Milan), the “Innovation Centre”.
Located in an existing building, the new HQ count two floors and one basement, for a total area of 3000 sqm. Each floor has its own dedicated function. As the name suggests, it is not a common office building: besides the office area on the first floor and the technical floor on the basement, the ground floor hosts a large expo area (650 sqm), where the visitor is welcomed to a tour among the most innovative HP products, a journey that also describes its mission and values.
Image Courtesy © Progetto CMR
- Architects: Progetto CMR
- Project: HP Innovation Centre
- Location: Cernusco sul Naviglio, Italy
- Software used: Autocad, 3d studio max and Photoshop
Wednesday, July 13th, 2016
Article source: Diederendirrix architects
Residential building in former Philips Lighting head office first step toward new quarter Eindhoven
Diederendirrix architecture & urban development has transformed the former Philips Lighting head office into a vibrant residential building consisting of 616 lofts and penthouses. The new façade with gold coloured window frames enables quality small-scale housing in the middle of the city. The completion of Lighting is the first and key step in the realisation of the Victoriapark.
Image Courtesy © Diederendirrix architects