Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Wednesday, September 10th, 2014
Article source: van Es architecten
Kilkade in Dordrecht is the location of the new headquarters of Geka Bouw and its parent company CFE Nederland.
Featuring two mirrored towers and a transparent mid-section, the building promises to become a new landmark for the area. Its design is both functional and efficient. In addition, the transparent mid-section offers sufficient flexibility to accommodate for the companies’ future growth ambitions.
Image Courtesy © van Es architecten
- Architects: van Es architecten
- Project: CFE Geka
- Location: Dordrecht, Netherlands
- Total floor area: 2,760 m²
- Realised: 2012
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014
Article source: Bolidt
After fifty years of business, during which time Bolidt’s focus has shifted from the domestic market to a more international orientation, the demands on its headquarters in Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht have outgrown the traditional office concept. Flexibility, interaction, 24-hour availability and effective, targeted communication are more important than fixed workspaces. Last year, RoosRos Architects, the firm that was responsible for the original design of the headquarter building back in 1994, produced the design for an extensive conversion of the building into a contemporary, dynamic office environment. The transformation of Bolidt’s headquarters has resulted in a stylish, creative home base where employees and business relations from around the world can meet and be inspired.
Image Courtesy © Bolidt
- Architects: Bolidt
- Project: Bolidt headquarters transformed into international, dynamic working environment
- Location: Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
Saturday, July 26th, 2014
Article source: Waltritsch a+u
The City of Trieste is among the world most important port within the coffee trade market. Cogeco is a firm dealing as intermediate between the raw good and the coffee roasting plants. The project consist in the interior renovation of the company siege, underlining the two distinguishing factors which characterize the firm: the worldwide commercial relationships and the fact that Cogeco provides specific knowledge and lab test. These points have been particularly enhanced in the entrance lobby and in the proof and taste laboratory room.
Image Courtesy © Marco Covi
- Architects: Waltritsch a+u
- Project: Cogeco headquarters
- Location: Trieste, Italy
- Photography: Marco Covi
Friday, July 11th, 2014
Article source: Foster + Partners
Design have been revealed for the sustainable new headquarters of RMK, one of the world’s leading producers of copper – the project rethinks the conventional cellular office to set new standards in quality, comfort and flexibility. The 13-storey building has been tailored to the way that RMK operates, inside and out – the innovative modular office units are wrapped in an energy efficient enclosure, which provides a distinctive symbol for the organisation in Yekaterinburg.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners
Wednesday, July 9th, 2014
Article source: Landini Associates
Showcasing the creation of a new life for an old building, Landini Associates brief was to restore the former Collingwood industrial warehouse into the new headquarters base for T2.
The aim was to respect and celebrate the original building, while creating a dramatic statement to represent the T2 company’s ethos. Throughout the building, timber beams, columns and brick walls were sandblasted to bring back their original finish whilst a few scuffs and marks are kept as a remembrance of its history. This was contrasted with T2’s trademark dark, streamlined pallet.
Tea Library, meeting space and entrance collide, Image Courtesy © Trevor Mein
- Architects: Landini Associates
- Project: T2 Headquarters
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Photography: Trevor Mein
- Client: T2
- Project type: Interior
- Project size: 1300 sqm
- Project completion date: 2013
Wednesday, July 9th, 2014
Article source: VEN Architecture
The project for the headquarters building for the Turkish Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication is an expression of our commitment to sustainability and our ambition to produce high-quality design for public buildings. Once completed the building will be the most eco-friendly public building in the country and a new symbol of green government.
Image Courtesy © VEN Architecture
- Architects: VEN Architecture
- Project: TURKISH MINISRTY OF TRANSPORT, MARITIME AFFAIRS AND COMMUNICATION
- Location: Ankara, Turkey
- Design Team: GÜL GÜVEN, FATİH ERDUMAN, RECEP AYGIN, İREM ERKAN, CEREN ÖZDEMİR, NİHAT BEYOĞLU, GÖRKEM İSPİR, GÜLİSTAN DURMAZ.
- Interior Design Team: ZEYNEP AYDIN, FİGEN ZORLU, GAMZE GÜVEN.
- Client: T.C. ULAŞTIRMA, DENİZCİLİK VE, HABERLEŞME BAKANLIĞI
- Structural Engineer: KONKAN MÜHENDiSLiK // YÜKSEL KONKAN, Konkan Engineering – Yüksel KONKAN
- Mechanical Eng: ÜNLÜ MÜHENDiSLiK // VOLKAN ÜNLÜ, Ünlü Engineering – Volkan Ünlü
- Elec. Eng: RAM MÜHENDiSLiK // KORAY YÜCESOY, Ram Engineering – Koray Yücesoy
- Landscape: PROMİM PROJE // SELAMİ DEMİRALP, Promim Project – Selami Demiralp
- Structure Consultancy: Prof. Dr. BARIŞ BİNİCİ, Doç. Dr. ERDEM CANBAY, O.D.T.Ü. – M.E.T.U.
- Cost Consultancy: KESKİN MÜHENDİSLİK // ZAFER KESK
- Energy Consultancy: ÇAKMANUS MÜHENDİSLİK VE ENERJİ
- Infrastructure: DİYAP PROJE // CUMHUR ZİBEL
- Physical Model: ATÖLYE 78 // EŞREF MADANLAR
- Rendering: STUDYO CAFER AKDENİZ
- Graphic Design: GARAJ TASARIM // ÖZGÜR ÖZDEMİRCAN
- Project Year: 2013
- Const. Area: 51,000 m²
- Site Area: 18.550 m²
Tuesday, July 1st, 2014
Article source: Shatotto Architecture
S P Setia, considered as one of the largest developers in Malaysia. their new large venture “Setia Alam” is located in the “Shah Alam” area, south west of Kuala Lumpur. In this approximately five thousand acres of new city, S P Setia decided to build their own headquarters on a four-acre of land. This developed the idea for a very formal design approach to emphasize on the social commitment of S P Setia to contribute in the national development of Malaysia through their edifice in this new city. Further to that, the Setia headquarters have been designed as a green building and achieved first ever private commercial building in Malaysia green buildings “platinum” certification.
Image Courtesy © Shatotto Architecture
Saturday, June 28th, 2014
Article source: Valerio Dewalt Train Associates
Adobe, headquartered 50 miles south in San Jose, established its San Francisco presence when it acquired Macromedia at the end of 2005. Macromedia occupied the historic Baker & Hamilton Building at 601 Townsend Street and the newer 625 Townsend Street next door. Recently, Adobe leased additional space at 410 Townsend Street two blocks away to meet the needs of its growing workforce. Adobe’s new workplace strategy, which was created for their San Jose campus, was implemented at 410 Townsend while providing a unique identity for the space.
Image Courtesy © David Wakely
- Architects: Valerio Dewalt Train Associates
- Project: ADOBE 410 TOWNSEND
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Photography: David Wakely
- Software used: Microstation, Maxwell, Adobe Suite
- Client: Adobe Inc
- Project Team: Louis Ray, William Turner, Matt Gamache, Surili Ranpuria, Audrey Bauer, Lacey Engelke, Stephen Killion
- Date of occupancy: July 2013
- Gross square footage: 44,000 SF
- Contractor: NOVO Construction
- Project Manager: Cushman & Wakefiled
- Contractor: NOVO Construction
- Structural Engineering: Structural Engineers Incorporated
- Mechanical Engineer: ACCO Engineered Systems
- Electrical Engineer: Decker Electrica
Tuesday, June 24th, 2014
Article source: Spacesmith
Spacesmith is pleased to announce the completion of the new headquarters for RED, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. The award-winning leader in music distribution and development requested a dynamic, collaborative environment with flexibility to accommodate music industry events.
In designing a space with a strong New York City vibe, a creative visual identity and a nod to the music industry, we tailored the space to RED’s unique and diverse culture.
Image Courtesy © Eduard Hueber
- Architects: Spacesmith
- Project: RED Distribution, Division of SONY
- Location: New York City, United States
- Photography: Eduard Hueber
- Client: RED Music/Sony Music
- Client Representative: CBRE
- General Contractor: Accord Contracting
- MEP: JFK&M
Saturday, June 21st, 2014
Article source: BBP Arkitekter
BBP Arkitekter have converted an office building dating from 1964 in the center of Copenhagen into the new headquarters for the danish jewellery firm Trollbeads, who are known for their glass and gold beads.
It is a high security building, organised like the old Venetian merchant houses with goods loaded safely at the ground floor, stock and offices above, and, at the highest level, a residence for the owner with a roof terrace.
Image Courtesy © BBP Arkitekter
- Architects: BBP Arkitekter
- Project: Trollbeads House
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Photography: BBP Arkitekter, Jens Lindhe and Kjeld Madsen
- Architect in charge: Ebbe Wæhrens – Partner
- Design team: Lars Rex Christensen, Kathrine Brauer
- Project engineer: Sigurd Østergaard Andersen
- Contractor: Kai Andersen A/S