Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Friday, May 10th, 2013
Article source: MHM Architects
The STRABAG Headquarter in the Slovakian Capital City of Bratislava from year 2005 is the first of three buildings being planned to develop this property at the edge of the historic city Centre. After completion the existing branch office of STRABAG Slovakia and the local firm ZIPP, part of the STRABAG corporate group since 2004, have been united in the new building.
Image Courtesy © Hertha Hurnaus
- Architects: MHM Architects
- Project: The STRABAG Headquarter
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Photography: Hertha Hurnaus
- Planned: in 2005
- Built: from 2005 to 2007
- General Contractor: ZIPP BRATISLAVA spol. s r.o.
- General Design & Planning: MHM architects, Vienna Matthias Molzbichler, Sebastian Haselsteiner, Florian Molzbichler
Friday, May 10th, 2013
Article source: LOVE Architecture
Designed by LOVE architecture and urbanism, the main goal of their winning proposal for the 50Hertz Headquarters in Berlin was to develop an innovative, transparent, open headquarters for the company that above all flows from inside to outside. The focus became to create flexible,versatile, and unique working environments, which are traversed by spacious outdoor spaces in the form of terraces, balconies and atriums. More images and architects’ description after the break.
Image courtesy LOVE architecture and urbanism
- Architects: LOVE Architecture
- Project: 50Hertz Netzquartier
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Client: 50Hertz Transmission GmbH
- Total Area (without underground garage): approx. 16,000 m²
- Office Space: 11,070 m²
- Conference Area: 807 m²
- Daycare Center: 153 m²
- Software used: AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Sketchup
Friday, May 10th, 2013
The new headquarters of Bilbao City Hall in San Agustín intended for municipal technical offices it integrates in a monumental setting , characterized by the presence of neo-baroque palace which houses the Town Council, a building built in 1892by the project of Joaquin Rucoba Architect.
Image courtesy IMB Arquitectos
- Architects: IMB Arquitectos
- Project: Bilbao City Hall
- Location: Bilbao, Spain
- Client: AYUNTAMIENTO DE BILBAO
- Project Team: Gloria Iriate, Eduardo Mugica, Agustin de la Brena
- Collaborates: Berndt Nischt, Iker Gandarias, Almudena Fernandez, Leyre de Lecea, Anartz Ormaza, Maite Eizagirre
- Work Inspection: Iban Gonzalez, Ana Ruiz, Jose Luis Castellanos
- Structure Consultant: NB 35 SA
- Structure: Tauxme SA
- Installations: Ingenieria NIPSA SA
- Contractor: UTE Exbasa Amenabar
- Software used: AUTOCAD 2D and 3D, SKETCHUP, CYPE
Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
Article source: Abalo Alonso architects
We have been asked to renovate a small traditional building in rural Galicia which is to be used as the foundation’s headquarters. Particular care will be taken in the project; walls will be reinforced; the tiled roof will be replaced and a bathroom adapted to its surroundings will be installed.
Image Courtesy © Santos Diez / Bisimages
- Architects: Abalo Alonso architects
- Project: Rubido Romero Foundation
- Location: Lugar de Padin, Negreira, La Coruña, Spain
- Photography: Santos Diez / Bisimages
- Team: Elizabeth Abalo, Gonzalo Alonso
- Associates: Berta Peleteiro
- Structure: Carlos Bóveda
- Installations: Inaec ingenería
- Technical Architect: Francisco González Varela
- Building Developer: Rubido Romero Foundation
- Building Company: Construcciones Quintáns
Thursday, April 25th, 2013
Article source: Codi Studio
CUNIPIC is a company devoted to the breed and commercialisation of pets as well as the production and distribution of their food. Its philosophy is based on respect for animals and nature. The proposed building internalizes this philosophy and tries to materialize a working environment in agreement with it.
Image Courtesy CODI Studio
- Architects: Codi Studio
- Project: Cunipic Headquarters
- Location: Vallfogona de Balaguer, Lleida, Spain
- Photography: Codi Studio
- Leading architect: Oscar FRAGO
- Design Team: Cristina ALCALDE, Kenneth McGUIRE
- Design & Calculus of Building Structures: Oscar FRAGO
- Area: 425 sqm
- Year: 2012
- Software used: AutoCAD, for drawing work, and TRICALC, for the calculation of the structure
Tuesday, April 9th, 2013
Article source: Andrea Maffei Architects
In recent years, the attractive opportunities offered to the city by the famous Bergamo Scienza initiative brought two speakers – W.J. Mitchell and L.E. Robertson – who expressed radically different views on the theme of the skyscrapers. Mitchell considers them obsolete, replaced by computerized progress, Robertson even consider them antidotes to land consumption, pollution and many other problems of the city.
Image courtesy Andrea Maffei Architects
- Architects: Andrea Maffei Architects
- Project: New Headquarters of the Province of Bergamo
- Location: Bergamo, Lombardy, Italy
- Program: New headquarter of Provincia Bergamo
- Client: Provincia of Bergamo
- Competition: April 2009
- R.U.P.: arch. Giuseppe Epinati
- Design team: Arata Isozaki & Associates
- Local architect: arch. Attilio Gobbi, Bergamo
- Security: Favero & Milan Ingegneria spa
- Structure: Favero & Milan Ingegneria spa
- Plants: ing. Manuele Petranelli, Spring, Firenze
- Landscape design: Catherine Mosbach, Alessandro Rocca
- Traffic consultant: Bruno Gritti
- Site area: 6041 mq.
- Gross floor area above ground: 16.239,68 mq.
- Gross floor area underground: 12.303,34 mq.
- Maximum height: 47.3 m
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013
Article source: 137kilo Architekci
The project is the Poland headquarters of a large pharmaceutical corporation. The client wanted the office space to highlight the company’s scientific heritage while providing a high quality working environment for its employees. Research labs and contact lenses – the client’s main product – served as our inspiration. White exposed ceilings combined with glass surfaces combine to create a light and transparent space. This seemingly sterile aesthetic is balanced by green walls along the space’s main visual axes and functional solutions which encourage teamwork and relaxation.
Image Courtesy © Jacek Kołodziejski
- Architects: 137kilo Architekci
- Project: B+L HQ
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Client: Bausch and Lomb
- Photography: Jacek Kołodziejski
- Wall graphics: Tymek Jezierski
- Scope: Concept, technical design, supervision
- Date: December 2012
- Team: 137kilo + Beza Projekt, Anna Łoskiewicz, Zofia Strumiłło-Sukiennik, Jan Sukiennik, Bartłomiej Popiela, Krzysztof Benke, Alicja Getka, Robert Kłoś, Tomek Korzewski
Friday, March 29th, 2013
Article source: Serrano Monjaraz Arquitectos
The project for the new corporate offices of Siemens in Polanco was done by Serrano Monjaraz arquitectos. One of the main objectives of the project was to obtain the LEED Gold certification and for this reason all the elements considered for the development of the project were selected with the adequate characteristics to achieve this goal.
Image Courtesy © Pedro Hiriart
- Architects: Serrano Monjaraz Arquitectos
- Project: Siemens Corporate Headquarters
- Location: México D.F.
- Photography: Pedro Hiriart
- Year: 2012
- Typology: Corporative
- Interior design: Serrano Monjaraz Arquitectos
- Author: Serrano Monjaraz Arquitectos,Juan Pablo Serrano Orozco, Rafael Monjaraz Fuentes
- Contributors:Martín González Montaugut,Cristelle García Sabatier, Daniela Ruiz Contreras
- Surface action: 17,500m2
- Ground floor:5,000m2
- Third Level: 5,000m2
- Second Level: 5,000m2
- First Level: 2,500m2
- Client: Siemens
- Construction: GIA Interiors
- Construction system: False floor, block walls and / or drywall, ceiling apparent
- Contractors: General contractor GIA Interiors
- Providers: Light + Form, Office Solution, Ypasa, Emsa Carpentry, IDITSA, NGL Carpentry, Access in Crystal
- Materials: False floor, modular carpet “lees carpets”, granite “seaflower”, vinyl zoclo “johnsonite”, modular coustic ceiling “techstyle” and “techstyle canvas”, ceiling V-100, block walls, drywall, glass, “glass films”, ecological paint for walls, blinds, as carpentry.
Thursday, March 28th, 2013
Article source: Spacesmith
Spacesmith was selected to design Avon’s product shop, image room, heritage wall and executive suite for their new Headquarters. In designing these highly visible, public spaces, Spacesmith took the design vocabulary that had been previously established for the project a step further, using materials and design elements that achieved a subtle but powerful quality of heightened luxury and beauty. As part of the Company’s goal to reduce the environmental impacts of Avon buildings worldwide, sustainable materials were implemented in this design that contributed to the new headquarters achieving LEED® Gold certification.
Image Courtesy Spacesmith
- Architects: Spacesmith
- Project: Avon Executive Suites
- Location: Avon, New York
Thursday, February 28th, 2013
Article source: Flores Prats Arquitectos
In 2007 Microsoft Italia chose to establish its headquarters in a rural landscape characterized by the seasonally shifting pattern of agricultural production. The proposal focused on the condition of agricultural fringe, an opportunity to create a transition; to create a meeting point between two technologies, working the fields and working with computers. These two realms of technology develop in parallel, with neither prevailing over the other.
Image Courtesy Flores Prats Arquitectos
- Architects: Flores Prats Arquitectos
- Project: Microsoft Milan
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: Enzo Barraco, Filippo Romano, Filippo Abrami
- Situation: Peschiera Borromeo, Milan, Italia.
- Project: August 2007- August 2008.
- Construction: December 2008 – August 2011.
- Promoter: Microsoft Italia + Vitali Spa.
- Architecture and Landscape: Flores & Prats, Barcelona.
- Engineer: Studio MPartner Srl, Milan;
- Botanic Adviser: Luigino Pirola, Bérgamo
- LEED Certification: Greenwich Srl
- Interiors: ReValue, Milan.
- Area: 150.000 m2 of plot.
- Budget: 150.000.000 euros.
- Program: Campus for Microsoft Italia. Offices and services 45.260m2; Auditorium for 400 people, 2.560m2; Kindergarten for 90 kids, 3.000m2; Underground Parking for 1000 cars, 26.500m2; Landscape 55.000m2.
- Awards: First International Prize Dédalo-Minosse inVicenza, June 2011. LEED GOLD Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Software used: A combination of hand drawing with Computer Assisted Design