Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Wednesday, November 28th, 2012
Article source: Jendretzki llc.
This re-imagining of an Ulrich Franzen masterpiece, delicately updates materials, and reconfigures its use adapting it for a corporate headquarters of a shipping company. The division of the individual spaces generates the creation of volumes stand distant enough to structure so that its original features are still primary to the whole.
Image Courtesy Jendretzki llc.
- Architects: Jendretzki llc.
- Project: Ocasa Headquaters
- Location: New York, USA
- Software used: 3DS Max, Rhinocerous, Autocad
Wednesday, November 14th, 2012
Article source: Valerio Dewalt Train
Juniper Networks is a provider of networking solutions headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. For an office in New Jersey, Juniper leased 16,000 square feet in a large office park thirty minutes outside of New York City. The space needed to serve as a showroom and collaborative center for the company’s east coast clients and partners, so it was crucial that it express the company’s unique and innovative culture.
The wood clad entry defines the architectural language used throughout the innovation center’s space.
- Architects:Valerio Dewalt Train Associates
- Project: Juniper Open Lab
- Location:Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Project Team: Louis Ray, Matt Gamache, Kurt Volkman
- Client: Juniper Networks
- Date of occupancy: 6 February 2012
- Area: Gross square footage 16,000 GSF
- Construction cost: Withheld
- Contractor: SJP Properties, Construction Services Division
- Consultants: WB Engineering (MEP/FP), Thornton Tomasetti (Structural)
- Key materials (type/brand): Custom Perforated Metal Ceiling by USG, Engineered Wood by Armstrong, Custom Freestanding Light Fixtures by Alight, Frameless glass w/ custom graphic films
- Software used: Microstation, Maxwell, Adobe Suite
- Awards/certifications: AIA Chicago Interiors Honor Award, 2012
- Photographer credit: Matt Wargo
Wednesday, November 14th, 2012
Article source: Series et Series
The headquarter of the International SETEC, located in Vitrolles in the south of France, formerly EPAREB (Etablissement Public d’Aménagement des Rives de l’Etang de Berre) was built in several phases. Firstly, in the 70s, Jean Prouvé implemented “Petroff system” developing a three-dimensional structural steel sheet and plexiglass panels on the front. This device would allow to cover a large area without increasing the bearing points, which in turn was covered by aluminium stiffeners attached to the work front.
Image Courtesy Series et Series
- Architects: Series et Series
- Project: SETEC International office Building extension to a Jean Prouvé office Existing Building
- Location: 5 chemin des gorges de Cabriès 13127 Vitrolles (Bouches-du-Rhône) / France
- Client: SCI Inter Bureaux
- Project Management: SÉRIÈS ET SÉRIÈS architects
- Type: 10 Bureaux + Archives
- Area: 160m2
- Date: Delivery February 2012
- Budget: 330 000€ HT.
- Photos Credits: © Series et Series
Tuesday, October 9th, 2012
Article source: Alarcón + Asociados
The promoter stated it clearly: “I want a singular and bioclimatic building”
And to him, at the beginning, that meant a building with a relatively conventional appearance which would incorporate bioclimatic systems such as solar panels.
Image Courtesy Pablo Cruz, Luis García Craus
- Architects: Alarcón + Asociados (Alberto Alarcón)
- Project: I + D Headquarters for LOGYTEL
- Location: Avda. Punto Es, 4. 28805 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, Spain
- Clients: LOGYTEL
- Associated Architect: Cristina Álvarez
- Collaborator Architects: Sara Rojo, Pablo Cruz, Carlos Tomas.
- Quantity Surveyor: Jose María Rife Beltrán
- Structural Engineer: Jorge Conde, IDEEE
- Services Surveyor: Manuel Aranda
- Photography: Pablo Cruz (www.cruzis.com),
Luis García Craus (http://www.luisgarciacraus.com/)
- Project Date: 2008
- Ending Date: Expected 2012
- Project Area: 4700 sqm
Thursday, October 4th, 2012
Article source: Architects of Invention Ltd
The existing building complex was built in the 70th century – for the Soviet Military Headquarters of the Caucasus region. The complex consists of several building. Special attention is given to the upper blocks (Blocks No: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). Structural analysis is done specifically for the main building of the complex. The complex is located on crossroads of the Vake-Saburtalo road and Tamarashvili Avenue opposite the Hippodrome.It is formed in Russian letter П-shape.
Image Courtesy Architects of Invention Ltd
- Architects: Architects of Invention Ltd
- Project: TBC Bank Headquarters, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Location: Tamarashvili al., Tbilisi, Georgia
- Project: Office Building
- Status: Completed
Program: Lobby, Courtyard, Oaisis, Offices, Business Centre, Cafe, Sky Park etc.
- Area: NIA (net internal) – 31,958.08m2 GIA (gross internal) – 37,221.01m2 GEA (gross external) – 42,359.83m2
- Credits: Niko Japaridze, Gogiko Sakvarelidze, Dato Tsanava, Eka Kankava, Nika Maisuradze, Nika Maisuradze, David Dolidze, Eka Rekhviashvili, PM Devi Kituashvili
- Structural Engineers Consultants: Engenuiti, UK (www.engenuiti.com)
- CAD: AutoCad, Rihno, 3Dmax, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Tuesday, September 11th, 2012
Article source: spado architects
The whole area of the Beton- Stahl- und Aspaltringes St.Veit an der Glan covers a large part of the industrial park St. Veit without being visible to outsiders. The aim of the design was, to develop a new headquarter from which the activities of all three departments can be controlled. In the area of the access road to the business premises a new arrival situation should be generated; a main building for the whole area, easy visible and accessible for arrivals.
Image Courtesy Kurt Kuball
- Architect: spado architects
- Project: Beton- Stahl- Asphaltring
- Planning: spado architects
- Project Architect: Magdalena Binder
- Project manager: Hannes Schienegger, Elisabeth Spieß
- Mitarbeiter assistance: Harald Weber, Helmut Rainer-Marinello, Lukas Kucher
- Photographer: Kurt Kuball
- Structural consultant: Kastner ZT-GmbH
- Site area: 22.039 m²
- Floor area: 813m²
- Built-up area: 328m²
- Cubage: 2230m³
- Start of planning: January 2010
- Start of construction: July 2010
- Completion: April 2011
Wednesday, August 29th, 2012
Article source: Ravetllat-Ribas
The main purpose for the new Radio Nacional de España head office in Barcelona was to solve an administrative program combined with editorial and broadcasting services.
Image Courtesy Roger Casas
- Architects: Ravetllat-Ribas
- Project Architects: Olga Schimd, Carles Oliver, Architects
- Location: Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
- Authors: Ravetllat-Ribas. Pere Joan Ravetllat, Carme Ribas
- Collaborators: Olga Schimd, Carles Oliver, Architects ,STATIC Ingeniería, Structural Engineers, JG Ingenieros, M&E Engineers, J-T Ardèvol i Associats, Leopoldo Varas (LVCAT), Site Surveyors
- Enterprise executor: Constructora Hispánica
- Project ending: 2005
- Construction ending: October 2007
- Surface: 4.513,35 m2
- Budget: 4.860.627,48 € (PEM)
- Photographer: Roger Casas
Friday, August 10th, 2012
Article source: IAMZ Design Studio
The L’Oreal Group is the world’s largest cosmetics and beauty company. With its registered office in Paris and head office in the Paris suburb of Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France, it has developed activities in the field of cosmetics. Concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatological, tissue engineering and pharmaceutical fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.
Proposal of L’Oreal Products Company
- Architects: IAMZ Design Studio
- Project: Proposal of L’Oreal Products Company
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Year: 2012.
- Area(sq.m): 100 square meters X 6 floors
- Developer: L’Oreal products company
- Designer: IAMZ Design Studio
- Architect: Ahmed Elseyofi
- Technical Supervision: DilmanMajid
- Software used: 3DS MAX, AUTOCAD, PHOTOSHOP
Wednesday, August 8th, 2012
Article source: Cherrill Scheer & Associates
One of Europe’s leading interior design and architecture studios PENSON has delivered Google’s new super HQ at Central Saint Giles, Covent Garden, London. The 160,000sq.ft HQ covers an amazing variation of floors including the Main Reception, a Lala Library, Gymnasium, Cafés & Restaurants, a Town Hall and many other trinkets all with long reaching panoramic views of London’s skyscape. It’s simply awesome.
Google’s New Super HQ
- Project: PENSON for Google at CSG Covent Garden London
- Location: London
- Client: Google
- Interior Designer: PENSON
- Contractor: Parkeray
- Project Managers: CBRE
- Bespoke Joinery: ADS Joinery
Friday, August 3rd, 2012
Article source: Leo A Daly
SAC Federal Credit Union, Nebraska’s largest credit union, selected international architecture, planning, engineering, interior design and program management firm LEO A DALY to provide design and engineering services for its new corporate headquarters campus in Papillion, Neb. LEO A DALY also provided site selection, programming and master planning services for the project over the past year.
SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Architects: Leo A Daly
- Project: SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Location: Papillion, Nebraska
- Software used: All architectural, structural, mechanical/plumbing, and electrical drawings were produced in Autodesk Revit. Civil engineering documents were done in AutoCAD Civil 3D. 3Dimensional design models were a combination of Google Sketchup 8 and 3Ds Max 2012.