Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Friday, August 10th, 2012
Article source: IAMZ Design Studio
The L’Oreal Group is the world’s largest cosmetics and beauty company. With its registered office in Paris and head office in the Paris suburb of Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France, it has developed activities in the field of cosmetics. Concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatological, tissue engineering and pharmaceutical fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.
Proposal of L’Oreal Products Company
- Architects: IAMZ Design Studio
- Project: Proposal of L’Oreal Products Company
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Year: 2012.
- Area(sq.m): 100 square meters X 6 floors
- Developer: L’Oreal products company
- Designer: IAMZ Design Studio
- Architect: Ahmed Elseyofi
- Technical Supervision: DilmanMajid
- Software used: 3DS MAX, AUTOCAD, PHOTOSHOP
Wednesday, August 8th, 2012
Article source: Cherrill Scheer & Associates
One of Europe’s leading interior design and architecture studios PENSON has delivered Google’s new super HQ at Central Saint Giles, Covent Garden, London. The 160,000sq.ft HQ covers an amazing variation of floors including the Main Reception, a Lala Library, Gymnasium, Cafés & Restaurants, a Town Hall and many other trinkets all with long reaching panoramic views of London’s skyscape. It’s simply awesome.
Google’s New Super HQ
- Project: PENSON for Google at CSG Covent Garden London
- Location: London
- Client: Google
- Interior Designer: PENSON
- Contractor: Parkeray
- Project Managers: CBRE
- Bespoke Joinery: ADS Joinery
Friday, August 3rd, 2012
Article source: Leo A Daly
SAC Federal Credit Union, Nebraska’s largest credit union, selected international architecture, planning, engineering, interior design and program management firm LEO A DALY to provide design and engineering services for its new corporate headquarters campus in Papillion, Neb. LEO A DALY also provided site selection, programming and master planning services for the project over the past year.
SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Architects: Leo A Daly
- Project: SAC Federal Credit Union New Corporate Headquarters
- Location: Papillion, Nebraska
- Software used: All architectural, structural, mechanical/plumbing, and electrical drawings were produced in Autodesk Revit. Civil engineering documents were done in AutoCAD Civil 3D. 3Dimensional design models were a combination of Google Sketchup 8 and 3Ds Max 2012.
Tuesday, July 31st, 2012
Article source: Clark Nexsen
Triangle Brick Headquarters is the North American base of operations for the German parent company Röben Tonbaustoffe. The project consists of corporate offices, a product design center, and a uniquely landscaped brick garden. The project has been designed to showcase brick masonry in a range of applications and has been influenced by the architectural legacy of the parent company in Germany.
Image Courtesy Jonathan Hillyer
- Architects: Clark Nexsen (formerly Pearce Brinkley Cease + Lee)
- Project: Triangle Brick Headquarters
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Client: Triangle Brick Company
- Project Team: Jeffrey Lee, FAIA; Irvin Pearce, AIA; Rob Harkey, AIA
- Size: 14,000 SF
- Completion: 2011
- Photographs: Jonathan Hillyer Photography
- Project Type: Office
Thursday, July 19th, 2012
Article source: Hofman Dujardin Architects
The creative Amsterdam firm Hofman Dujardin Architects, in collaboration with Fokkema&Partners, has played a leading role in helping sustainable energy company Eneco to practise what it preaches. They have designed the interiors for Eneco’s headquarters building in Rotterdam, which has undergone a revolution to create the perfect working environment, complete with solar power, natural light and oxygen from internal vegetation, echoing Eneco’s vision of sustainability. Eneco’s new building is also the perfect example of how clever and efficient office design can offer employees the possibility to work flexibly in a dynamic, open, sustainable and healthy environment.
Image Courtesy Matthijs van Roon
- Architects: Hofman Dujardin Architects
- Project: Headquarter of the energy company Eneco
- Location: Marten Meesweg Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Surface: 25.000 m²
- In use since: 2012
- Interior architect: Hofman Dujardin Architects in collaboration with Fokkema&Partners
- Project team: Hofman Dujardin Architects: Michiel Hofman, Barbara Dujardin, Jeroen Semeijn, Paul Coenen, Iwona Wozniakowska, Wouter de Zeeuw, Tinka Niemann, Nuno Urbano, Vie So; Fokkema&Partners: Diederik Fokkema, Marjolijn Damen
- Software used: hand sketches, models and AutoCad
Tuesday, July 17th, 2012
Article source: N8Studio
Man’s well being is obtained through his experiences, relationships and the natural and built environment’s influence. In his daily routine or in a sporadic visit the user/worker must feel comfortable in the space that surrounds him.
The new ISSEM Headquarters is not envisioned as a building in its common sense, but as functional spaces that connect to the natural environment, that places man at the center of nature and allows him to perceive that life quality is intimately connected to the occupied spaces, the connection between interior and exterior, in the act of feeling part of something greater. Integration and communication are the headquarter’s base concepts – integrating man and nature, workers and users, interior and exterior – achieving true sustainability.
- Architects: N8Studio
- Project: Issem Headquarters
- Location: Jaraguá do Sul, SC, Brazil
- Site Area: 4.400 m2
- Built Area: 2.400 m2
- Architects Team: N8studio – João Gabriel de Moura Rosa Cordeiro, Fabio Henrique Faria, Humberto Carta, Thiago Maso
- Collaborator: Renate Louise Pierotto
Saturday, July 7th, 2012
Article source: Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects
As part of an on-going collaboration with Skid Row Housing Trust (SRHT), a non-profit organization that provides permanent supportive housing for the homeless population of Los Angeles, LOHA was asked to design a 4,100 sf Tenant Improvement to house their management offices including training and event headquarters. Taking advantage of the heaviness of the existing ‘forest of columns’ present in the space, LOHA deployed a series of trees that concealed the existing structure while providing the framework for a custom lighting installation. The space serves as an urban oasis within the otherwise chaotic nature of its surroundings within the Skid Row district of Los Angeles both for the patrons served and the managing staff.
Image Courtesy Lawrence Anderson
Sunday, July 1st, 2012
Article source: General Architecture
Local power production company, Skelleftea Kraft have a new headquarters building adjacent to their existing office building in the northern town of Skelleftea.
The strong structure and the articulated tectonic of the new building is based on an overall 3D order and relates to a classical rational tradition. The aim has been to create a building that enables its users to appropriate it and at the same time strengthen the common identity.
Image Courtesy Åke E:son Lindmans
- Architects: General Architecture
- Project: Skellefteå Kraft
- Location: Kanalgatan 71 , Skellefteå, Sweden
- Function: Office building
- Project start: 2006
- Completion: 2009
- Floor area/size: 9500 m2
- Photography: MIKAEL OLSSON, ÅKE E:SON LINDMAN
- Software used: AutoCAD
Wednesday, June 20th, 2012
Article source: INNOCAD Architektur ZT GmbH
The joint venture KOOP and INNOCAD from Graz emerged as winners in the 2010 Architecture competition for Microsoft’s headquarter in Vienna, Austria.
On the basis of Microsoft’s Work Place Advantage Concept (WPA), the project team was able to work in close collaboration with the Microsoft project team during the subsequent project realization phase, the team of architects assumed responsibility for the overall design of the new Microsoft working environment as construction supervisors and project managers. This allowed the total project-schedule to be as quick as 14 months (from tender to finalization).
Image Courtesy Paul Ott
Tuesday, May 29th, 2012
Article source: MIZIEN
The IHSM (Subtropical and Mediterranean Horticulture Institute) in Malaga is an international leading center of research excellence at the University of Malaga and the CSIC (Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas). The new center will be an important pole of research in Europe. With 10.000m2, incorporates the most advanced strategies in energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Architects: MIZIEN
- Project: IHSM Headquarters
- Location: Malaga, Spain
- Client: University of Malaga and the CSIC
- Design date: 2011
- Completion date: 2014
- Area: 10.000 m2
- Cost: 12.750.000 €