Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Friday, July 29th, 2016
Article source: v2com
DIALOGVancouver’s interior design team recently won the ‘Best Tenant Improvement’ award for the new LGM Financial Services Inc. (LGM) office space during the NAIOP and Business in Vancouver Commercial Real Estate Awards of Excellence Gala, held May 17 in Vancouver. The awards recognize excellence in the commercial real estate industry within the Metro Vancouver area for the 2014 and 2015 calendar years.
LGM’s 3,000 sq. ft. outdoor space, Image Courtesy © Ema Peter
- Architects: Dialog Design
- Project: Lgm’s Vancouver Head Office
- Location: Canada
- Photography: Ed White, Ema Peter
Friday, July 29th, 2016
Article source: Studio Fuksas
The area lies at the heart of the industrial complex Ferrari in Maranello.
The center, located between the Wind Tunnel and the building of the engineering sector, represents the predominant image of Ferrari SpA. This building houses the offices of the technical direction of Ferrari.
Image Courtesy © Ramon Prat
- Architects: Studio Fuksas (Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas)
- Project: Ferrari Headquarters And Research Centre
- Location: Via Abetone Inferiore 4, Maranello, Modena, Italy
- Photography: Maurizio Marcato and Ramon Prat
- Client: Ferrari SpA
- General Contractor: Cogei Costruzioni SpA, Bologna
- Structures: Ing. Gilberto Sarti, Rimini
- Engineering: AI Engineering, Torino
- Cost: 14,000,000 Euros
- Area: 17,000 sq. m.
- Period: 2001-2004
Tuesday, July 26th, 2016
Article source: Kaan Architecten
Rather than the arrival of a new office building, the realization of the headquarters of the Brabantse Delta water board signifies a new lease of life for the century-old country estate (first mentioned late 14th century), and an important symbol for the landscape at the South of Breda. With its new premises on the Bouvigne estate, the district water board has provided appropriate continuity for a piece of cultural-historical heritage. The scope of the commission was broad, extending the castle, the gardens and the surrounding structures and grounds, including the chapel and the castle gatehouse.
Image Courtesy © Christian Richters
- Architects: Kaan Architecten
- Project: District Water Board Brabantse Delta
- Location: Breda, Netherlands
- Photography: Christian Richters
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and Rhinoceros
Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Article source: Progetto CMR
A new chapter in the cooperation between Progetto CMR and HP, the world-famous US high-tech firm: after the offices in Rome, the Italian integrated design practice designed the new HQ in Cernusco sul Naviglio (Milan), the “Innovation Centre”.
Located in an existing building, the new HQ count two floors and one basement, for a total area of 3000 sqm. Each floor has its own dedicated function. As the name suggests, it is not a common office building: besides the office area on the first floor and the technical floor on the basement, the ground floor hosts a large expo area (650 sqm), where the visitor is welcomed to a tour among the most innovative HP products, a journey that also describes its mission and values.
Image Courtesy © Progetto CMR
- Architects: Progetto CMR
- Project: HP Innovation Centre
- Location: Cernusco sul Naviglio, Italy
- Software used: Autocad, 3d studio max and Photoshop
Wednesday, July 13th, 2016
Article source: Diederendirrix architects
Residential building in former Philips Lighting head office first step toward new quarter Eindhoven
Diederendirrix architecture & urban development has transformed the former Philips Lighting head office into a vibrant residential building consisting of 616 lofts and penthouses. The new façade with gold coloured window frames enables quality small-scale housing in the middle of the city. The completion of Lighting is the first and key step in the realisation of the Victoriapark.
Image Courtesy © Diederendirrix architects
Thursday, July 7th, 2016
Article source: office of mcfarlane biggar architects + designers (omb)
To emphasize its status as a leading organization in the world of telecommunications that is also civically, culturally and environmentally minded, TELUS collaborated with Westbank to transform an entire city block of prime downtown Vancouver realestate into an inspiring workplace and a welcoming destination for the downtown community. The ambitious one-million-squarefoot, $750 million development designed by Henriquez Architects comprises a 24-floor office tower and a 53-floor residential tower, with nine floors dedicated to TELUS’ national headquarters.
Image Courtesy © Andrew Latreille
- Architects: office of mcfarlane biggar architects + designers (omb)
- Project: TELUS Garden
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Photography: Andrew Latreille, Ema Peter
- Project Team: Principal-in-Charge (Michelle Biggar0), Supporting Principal (Steve McFarlane), Project Associate (Tracey MacTavish), Others (Hozumi Nakai, Joshua Lunn)
- Services: Interior Design
- Project Size: 156 000 sq.ft.
- Completion: September 2015
Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
Article source: gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
The foundation stone was laid for the new headquarters of the vip.com online group in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou. Stephan Schütz attended the ceremony as the partner representing gmp, von Gerkan, Marg und Partners Architects. At the beginning of the year, gmp won the international competition for the project and was subsequently commissioned to begin construction.
Perspective Northeast, Image Courtesy © gmp
- Architects: gmp Architekten von Gerkan, Marg und Partner
- Project: New vip.com Headquarters
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Client: vip.com
- Design: Meinhard von Gerkan and Stephan Schütz with Nicolas Pomränke
- Project leader: Clemens Kampermann
- Team, competition: Jan Peter Deml, Thomas Muncke, Dimitri Philippe, Burkhard Pick, Anastasiya Vitusevych, Qin Wei, Xu Ji, Thilo Zehme, Yin Zhang, Katarzyna Zaczek
- Team, implementation: Andreas Goetze, Dimitri Philippe, Kristin Schoyerer, Xu Ji, Yin Zhang, Wei Zhilin, Astrid Jahncke
- GFA: 151,000 m2
Wednesday, June 15th, 2016
Article source: Dorte Mandrup Arkitekter
Dorte Mandrup Arkitekter has won the competition to design an extension to the existing headquarters of The Danish Society of Engineers, IDA. “The Opal” is technological advanced and a true eye catcher. It will be prominently placed in the Copenhagen Harbour.
The building is named “The Opal”, which refers to the oval gemstone that reflects all colours of the spectrum. The reference is evident in both form and structure. The new landmark will have a similar play of colours when the water is reflected in its skin and through projected lights in the facade.
Image Courtesy © Dorte Mandrup Arkitekter
- Architects: Dorte Mandrup Arkitekter
- Project: The Opal
- Location: Kalvebod Brygge 31, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Client: The Danish Society of Engineers, IDA
Tuesday, June 14th, 2016
Article source: Jaspers-Eyers Architects
Technology giant Barco officially moves into its new Kortrijk campus. The new headquarters, ‘The Circle’, is the crowning jewel. The circular, transparent icon takes centre stage on the campus, with the goal of connecting the Barco employees and visitors with each other. Jean‐Michel Jaspers, CEO at Jaspers‐Eyers: “The building just is really dynamic, and gives Barco the appearance it deserves.”
Image Courtesy © Cordeel
- Architects: Jaspers-Eyers Architects
- Project: Barco one Campus
- Location: Kennedypark Kortrijk, Belgium
- Photography: Cordeel, P. Van Gelooven, K. Verdru and J.M. Byl_MAQ
- Software used: Autocad, 3D Studio, Revit architecture
- Client: BARCO
- Jaspers-Eyers Architects (architecte)
- VK Engineering (ingénieurs)
- Cordeel (entrepreneur général)
- Budget: € 50 000 000
- Timetable: 2011-2016
Saturday, June 4th, 2016
Article source: 10design
Huawei recently announced its partnership with MENA’s largest ICT hub, Dubai Internet City (DIC) – a member of TECOM Group, to establish its national headquarters in the UAE. This long term investment will help to drive the country’s vision to make Dubai the smartest city in the world.
Image Courtesy © 10design
- Architects: 10design
- Project: Huawei UAE Headquarters
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Client: TECOM
- Architectural Design Team: Nick Cordingley, Chris Jones, Kishor Lad, Jamie Webb, Eugene de Villiers, Alexey Golbraykh, Sean Quinn, George Aguirre, Karolina Kurzak, and Janet Tam
- CGI Team: Jon Martin, Yasser Salomon, Peter Alsterholm, David Guardado, and Laura Simonsen
- Space Type: Grade A Office, Retail and F&B
- Service: Architecture, Sustainability, CGI
- Site Area: 2791 sqm
- GFA: 8195 sqm
- Height: 30m