Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Monday, February 5th, 2018
Article source: Parviainen Architects Ltd.
The building is located in a transformational environment where the surrounding area’s industrial sites are being converted to residential use. Because Vantaa Energy’s site faces streets on three sides, any buildings on the site are highly visible from many different directions.
Image Courtesy © Mika Huisman, Decopic
- Architects: Parviainen Architects Ltd.
- Project: Vantaa Energy’s Headquarters
- Location: Peltolantie 27, 01300 Vantaa, Finland
- Photography: Mika Huisman, Decopic
- Lead Architects: Bratislav Toskovic, Agneta Huuhtanen
- Interior Architect: Jaana Räsänen
- Gross Built Area: 5200 m2
- Completion Year: 2017
Friday, February 2nd, 2018
Article source: RUST architects
RUST Architects in collaboration with Greentectura designed the Iron Source new head office in Sarona Tower in central Tel Aviv. The four floors, with a total area of 10,000 square meters, accommodate hundreds of employees in various departments.
Offices of various sizes have been positioned around the exterior of the space while public functions form around the core of the building which at points “invade and cling” to the façade to bring direct natural light to them and break the sequence of the offices.
Image Courtesy © Gidon Levin
- Architects: RUST architects
- Project: IronSource
- Location: Sarona Tower Tel Aviv
- Photography: Gidon Levin
- Lead Architects: arch. Raanan Stern and arch. Shany Tal
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 10000sqm
Wednesday, January 31st, 2018
Article source: RUBEN MUEDRA ESTUDIO DE ARQUITECTURA
The project arises from the desire of the customer – a multinational plastic injection molding company – to adapt the image of its current office building to the corporate identity and entity of the company at the present moment, where it has positioned itself as an international benchmark in the sector under the premise of “passion and innovation in plastics”, at the forefront in design and the most advanced technologies without abandoning their origins of artisan work and exhaustive care of the product.
Image Courtesy © Adrian Mora Maroto
- Architects: RUBEN MUEDRA ESTUDIO DE ARQUITECTURA
- Project: SP Berner Headquarters
- Location: 46960 Aldaia, Valencia, Spain
- Photography: Adrian Mora Maroto
- Software used: Autocad, 3dS Max, V-Ray, Revit, CYPE
- Collaborators: Emilio Belda, Raúl García, Inés Fabra.
- Building engineer: Rubén Clavijo
- Interior Design: Rubén Muedra
- Surface: 266,50 m2
- Project year: 2017
- Construction year: 2017 (2 months)
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: Piuarch and Stefano Sbarbati
Extreme organizational flexibility, attention to environmental quality and an accurate interpretation of the setting: these were the requirements for the headquarters of IDF Habitat, the French company in charge of the development of social housing operations. In March 2017 IDF Habitat proudly announced its new address, 15 km from the heart of Paris. Designed by Piuarch, Stefano Sbarbati and Incet Ingénierie, the winners of a competition held in 2013, the Champigny-sur-Marne headquarters were inspired by the desire to create an efficient, functional complex, and above all one that stands as an indispensable element in the area’s transformation process. The building is in fact part of the so-called “ZAC des Bords de Marne,” an ambitious redevelopment program aimed at defining a new social, cultural and productive sector connected with the city, interpreting expectations and generating a system with a strong identity.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: Piuarch and Stefano Sbarbati
- Project: The new IDF Habitat Headquarters
- Location: Métropole du Grand Paris, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia, Martin Argyroglo
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad, 3dS Max, Rhinoceros and Adobe CS
- Client: IDF Habitat
- Cost: 7.100.000 euro
- Floor space: 3,000 sq.m.
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: SuperLimão Studio
Located at Itaim Bibi, in São Paulo, Social Tailors is an agency specializing in digital media. SuperLimão Studio was commissioned to propose a project for the company’s new headquarters that would transform the workspace into a place for sharing knowledge, whose main objective was to keep the team connected and integrated.
Image Courtesy © Maíra Acayaba
- Architects: SuperLimão Studio
- Project: Social Tailors
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Project Team: Lula Gouveia, Thiago Rodrigues, Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello, Letícia Domingues
- Year: 2016
Monday, January 8th, 2018
Article source: V2com
BCCI Construction Company (BCCI), the Bay Area’s premier commercial contractor, is pleased to announce that the recent build-out of its headquarters is the first-ever WELL v1Certified project in San Francisco. Awarded by the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI™), WELL Certification has been bestowed on 31 projects worldwide. BCCI’s headquarters represents the 18th certified project in the United States, the 6th certified project in California and the first in San Francisco.
Image Courtesy © Blake Marvin
- Architects: BCCI Construction Company, Inc.
- Project: WELL v1
- Location: San Francisco, California, USA
- Photography: Blake Marvin
- General Contractor: BCCI Construction Company, Inc.
- Structural Engineer: Partner Engineering and Science, Inc.
- MEP Engineer: Amit Wadhwa & Associates
- Commissioning: Glumac
- Audio/Visual: Charles M. Salter Associates, Inc.
Friday, January 5th, 2018
Article source: ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
dior men headquarter with style offices, offices, showroom and haute couture workrooms major renovation with extension.
Image Courtesy © ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
- Architects: ANTONIO VIRGA ARCHITECTE
- Project: Dior Homme
- Location: Paris, France
- Client: dior
- Net surface area: 1,500 sq.m
- Completed: in 2014
Friday, January 5th, 2018
Article source: Zemberek Design
The place is used as the lounge, reception, waiting and meeting area of the building which is based within the headquarters of an international shoe brand’s distributor company in Turkey.
Image Courtesy © Safak Emrence
- Architects: Zemberek Design
- Project: Skechers TR – Lounge and Meeting Area
- Location: Ortaköy, Beşiktaş, İstanbul, Turkey
- Photography: Safak Emrence
- Design Team: Basak Emrence, Safak Emrence, Ece Ilgin Avci, Cansu Sezer, Pınar Sunbul
- Client: Olka Spor Malz. Tic. A.Ş.
- Project Area: 130 m²
- Design and Construction Year: May-September / 2015
Monday, December 18th, 2017
Article source: Freelandbuck
FreelandBuck has recently completed an 8,000squarefoot office interior for Hungry Man Productions headquarters in Los Angeles. Asked to rethink the organization of the office, the project aims to match the lightheartedness of Hungry Man’s identity with a series of tumbled cubicles that playfully challenge the regularity of the typical office space.
Image Courtesy © Eric Staudenmaier
- Architects: Freelandbuck
- Project: Hungry Man Productions Headquarters
- Location: Angeles, California, USA
- Photography: Eric Staudenmaier
Thursday, December 14th, 2017
Article source: v2com
Construction is under way on SXSW Center, the new headquarters of South by Southwest, the Austin-based company that produces the annual SXSW music, film, and interactive festival. Designed by the architectural firm Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, the 13-story, 280,000-square-foot complex will consolidate the company’s various campuses and promote creative collaboration between SXSW and its partner organizations.
Image Courtesy © CZ Properties
- Architects: Cobb Freed & Partners Architects
- Project: SXSW Center
- Location: 1400 Lavaca Street, in downtown Austin, Texas, USA
- Photography: CZ Properties
- Client: CZ Properties
- Lead Designer: Yvonne Szeto of Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
- Landscape Architect: dwg.
- Architect of Record: Gensler