Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: Gil Carlos de Camillo
The municipality of Bonito, located 265 km from the capital Campo Grande, has gradually become one of the main destinations for ecotourism in Brazil.
In a region where extensive livestock predominated in the past, the promotion of tourism has given rise to new activities.
Image Courtesy © Erich Sacco
- Architects: Gil Carlos de Camillo
- Project: Sebrae
- Location: Bonito – MS, Brazil
- Photography: Erich Sacco
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up and Artlantis
- Team: Gina Mathias, Karina Escalante, Suzanna Amado
- Concrete structure and foundations: Pró-Cálculo
- Metal work: DEME
- Electric installations: Engelumen
- Lighting design: Gil Carlos de Camillo and Engelumen
- Hydraulic installations: TLL Projetos
- Air conditioner: Termoline
- Work planning: Planenge
- Construction: RVA
- Project start date: 2013
- Work conclusion date: 2016
Sunday, November 13th, 2016
Article source: Architecture Anne Démians
«My role as an architect is to ensure that this important density is consistent with the quality of the site and with each workspace. This density is assumed as a positive constraint, likely by nature to propel us towards the future. Les Dunes project differentiates itself from others by its architectural identity, it offers a new image of modernity through a innovation in construction in a gentle rupture / breakaway from what’s previously been done over the past 30 years. The entity as a whole is more than a building, it is a landscape.» Anne Démians
INTERNET’S INFLUENCE ON TERTIARY INNOVATION
Following two decades of technological upheaval directly related to the Internet, changes in society have emerged with their consequences on our ways of living.
Heralding a new era, digital tools profoundly boost individual and social exchanges and modes of expression. Our working attitudes are thus modified and our relationship to space is shaken. This digital transition impacts work relations and manifests itself in the office, but how are they (re)drawn?
Image Courtesy © Jean-Pierre Porcher
- Architects: Architecture Anne Démians
- Project: Société Générale Headquarters
- Location: 6 allée des Sablons Val de Fontenay, Paris, France
- Photography: Jean-Pierre Porcher, Laure Vasconi et AAD
- Software used: AUTOCAD
- Client: Societe Generale
- Master of attorney book: Sogeprom
- Project team: Martin Mercier (contest), Jack Weinand (studies and site), Malik Darmayan, Gabriel Ober, Francesco Girardi, Minsu Lee, Maite Casas, David Dahan, Igor Sanchez, Alain Sabounjian (Contributors)
- BET Economist: Mazet and Associates
- BET façade and structure: VP & GREEN fluid
- BET electricity: Egis
- BET cuisiniste: Gaury
- HQE: Alto Engineering
- Area: 89 000 m²
- Budget: EUR 210 million
Tuesday, November 8th, 2016
Article source: studio VRTIŠKA • ŽÁK
Even though the grand opening of the new interiors for the most valuable Czech IT company, the most trusted antivirus manufacturer in the world, took place at the end of 2015, all the works on the interiors for Avast Software company have been finished by studio VRTIŠKA • ŽÁK in the mid of a year 2016.
Image Courtesy © Kristina Hrabetova
- Architects: studio VRTIŠKA • ŽÁK (Roman Vrtiška, Vladimír Žák)
- Project: AVAST Software HQ
- Location: Building Enterprise Office Center, Pankrác, Prague, Czech Republic
- Photography: Kristina Hrabetova
- Client: Avast Software
- Investment cost: € 9.2 million
- Area: 15,000 square meters
- Year of completion: 2015
Tuesday, November 1st, 2016
Article source: Studio Banana
McCann Worldgroup is a leading global advertising agency. As part of its Vision 2021 a radically collaborative way of working is being implemented. MWG Madrid approached Studio Banana in order to support this transition, foster a novel workplace culture and design its new headquarters in the same spirit.
Image Courtesy © Studio Banana
- Architects: Studio Banana
- Project: Mc Cann Worldgroup Headquarters
- Location: 28016, Madrid, Spain
- Photography: Rubén Bescos
- Client: Mc Cann Worldgroup + IPG
- Contractor: Nüssli
- Relevant Suppliers: Nüssli
- Square Footage (m2): 5.600 m2
- Begin Of Planning: June, 2015
- Project Completion: May, 2016
Tuesday, November 1st, 2016
Article source: CORREIA/RAGAZZI ARQUITECTOS
The new Sotheby’s Real Estate Headquarters at Carvoeiro, Algarve, is on an existent building characterized by both local and traditional construction technics as well as materials. In order to save and recuperate the building having in mind the new program, we have decided to conduct some internal demolitions as the building was not well preserved. Said demolitions, at a spatial configuration level, will allow to recover the building and make the necessary adjustments to the contemporary needs, mainly in terms of energy efficiency.
Image Courtesy © FG+SG – ÚLTIMAS REPORTAGENS
- Architects: CORREIA/RAGAZZI ARQUITECTOS
- Project: Sotheby’s
- Location: Carvoeiro, Portugal
- Photography: FG+SG – ÚLTIMAS REPORTAGENS
- Promotor: Sotheby’s Real Estate
- Collaborators: Francisco Tavares Ascensão, Juliano Ribas Silva, Rita Breda
- Structure Ans Foundation Engineering: ALCEPI Engenharia
- Hidraulic Engineering: ALCEPI Engenharia
- Technical Facilities Engineering: Lusoclima
- Electrical Engineering: Acácio Cerqueira Gabinete de Projectos
- Constrution Area: 255 m2
- Site Area: 150 m2
- Project: 2014
- Year Of The Conclusion: 2016
Sunday, October 9th, 2016
Article source: Frigerio Design Group
New workspaces and offices realized in the historic HQ of the famous German brand of porcelain, Rosenthal, in order to strenghten the company’s values: “long tradition – young creation”.
Image Courtesy © Stephan Geiger
- Architects: Frigerio Design Group
- Project: Rosenthal HQ office renovation
- Location: Selb, Germany
- Photography: Stephan Geiger
- Software used: CAD softwares
- Client: ROSENTHAL GmbH
- Team : Frigerio Design Group – Arch. E. Frigerio with Arch. C. Ginocchio (project leader), Arch. P. Vier
- Date: 2014 – 2015
Thursday, September 29th, 2016
Article source: B.lux
A new collaborative effort between the lamp manufacturer B.lux and the Stone Designs Studio has lit up the cafeteria at Coca-Cola headquarters in Madrid. Reflecting the spirit of the brand was the aim of Stone Designs on this new interior design and lighting project, in which bright, cheerful colours predominate, along with fine materials, including wood.
Image Courtesy © B.lux and Stone Designs
- Architects: B.lux and Stone Designs
- Project: Light Up Coca-Cola’s Headquarters
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Area: 360 M2
- Year: 2016
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016
Article source: Declerck-Daels, Architecten
Televic develops, manufactures and installs top end high-tech communication systems for specific niche markets. The consortium of architects Naert & Declerck-Daels designed their HQ, confirming Televic ’s global position.
The new building consists of 4.500m² of offices and laboratories and it has an underground car park of 2.200 m². The existing production building was integrated into the new constructions.
Image Courtesy © TV Architectenbureau Naert & Declerck-Daels, Architecten
- Architects: TV Architectenbureau Naert & Declerck-Daels, Architecten
- Project: Televic Headquarters
Sunday, September 18th, 2016
Article source: Foster + Partners
The groundbreaking ceremony for the new country headquarters for Ferring Pharamceuticals A/S in Denmark was held today, attended by Henrik Zimino, Mayor of Tarnby; Frederik Paulsen, Chairman, and Marianne Kock, Managing Director, Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S; and Grant Brooker, Head of Studio, Foster + Partners. The ceremony marked the start of construction of the 39,000 square-metre company offices which is set for completion in 2019.
Located on the urban fringe of Copenhagen in Kastrup, the site occupies a pivotal waterfront position alongside the Øresund crossing between Copenhagen and Malmö, and is next to Copenhagen International Airport. Bordered by predominantly low-rise development, it affords fantastic views towards Malmö and the Swedish coast – where the company was founded.
Image Courtesy © Foster + Partners
- Architects: Foster + Partners
- Project: Headquarters for Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S breaks ground
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Friday, September 16th, 2016
Article source: Flavio lembert architecture
This project is the firm headquarters of an insurance company, specifically the directors two floors.
The main concepts used in the project were visual permeability, use of recycled and natural materials mixed with green pots.
The total area of this two floors is about 550 square meters and it was concluded in 2014.
Image Courtesy © Eduardo Liotti