Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
Article source: ACDF Architecture
Playster is a young and fast-growing company that provides a global subscription-based entertainment service, with offices in New York and Los Angeles. ACDF Architecture was commissioned to design its headquarters on Peel Street in downtown Montreal. To give their clients an environment suited to the company’s high energy and creativity, the architects transformed the space using a contemporary, open concept design highlighted by a clever play of bright colours and white surfaces. Making the most out of the original setting, the architects used the existing walls to create a variety of vibrant, new private spaces, thus saving resources and money.
Image Courtesy © Adrien Williams
- Architects: ACDF Architecture
- Project: Playster Headquarters
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Adrien Williams
- Client: Playster
- Architectural Project Team: Maxime-Alexis Frappier, Joan Renaud, Veronica Lalli, Martin St-Georges, Alain Larivée, Valérie Soucy
- Mechanical-Electrical engineer: Christian R. Roy inc.
- Project manager: CBRE
- General Contractor: Avicor
- Budget: 1.22 M$
- Area: 18 000 pc/sq. ft. (1 670m2)
- Completion date: September 2016-January 2017
Tuesday, September 5th, 2017
Article source: Aedas
Aedas-designed Unilever Headquarters in Jakarta opened on 21 June. It is located in the BSD Green Office Park, the country’s first green office district which was also materplanned by Aedas. This new Unilever Indonesia office houses all employees from four separate offices in Jakarta under one roof. Aedas architectural and interior designs embody the global company’s vision, values and European heritage within the Indonesian context.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: Unilever Headquarters
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Client: PT. Unilever Indonesia
- Project Design Director (Architecture): Steven Thor
- Project Design Director (Interior): Steven Shaw
- Project Director: Kevin Jose
- Interior Designer: Aedas Interiors
- Graphic and Signage Designer: Aedas
- Gross Floor Area: 50,477 sq m
- Completion Year: 2017
Friday, September 1st, 2017
Article source: MasilWIDE
Disamobili, company that imports and sells luxury brands’ goods such as Poliform and Ligne roset, etc, is the furniture company that has long maintained the top spot.
It is the first time that they has built the headquarter building that is also used for exhibition space after they have established themselves on the furniture street in Nonhyun-dong.
Image Courtesy © Lee Namsun
- Architects: MasilWIDE
- Project: Disamobili headquarters and exhibition hall
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Photography: Lee Namsun, Lovehouse
Thursday, August 31st, 2017
Article source: zanon architetti associati
A complex of four ten-story towers connected by a suspended path is the location where the new headquarters for Widiba bank are set. The interior spaces of B and D buildings of via Messina in Milan, dated back from the 90s, have been revisited and refurbished: starting from a traditional business area with floating floors, suspended ceilings and plasterboards, the renovation project led to the creation of a new, charming, modern and innovative office space. Work spaces, from meeting rooms to open-space offices and collective areas, have been redefined through the removal of suspended ceilings and the installation of exposed electrical and air systems, the construction of glass walls for closed offices, the laying of new floors and a new set up with design furniture. The project included the creation of a new entrance at the level of the water pool, with the consequent installation of a new stair connecting -1 floor to the hall area at the ground floor, with the aim to create continuity between the two levels hosting acceptance and catering functions, with a direct connection with the outdoor square, with the stallage set over the water pool.
Image Courtesy © mariano zanon
- Architects: zanon architetti associati
- Project: Widiba Headquarters
- Location: Milano, Italy
- Photography: Mariano Zanon
- client: Widiba Spa
- Design: 2015
- Construction: 2017
Thursday, August 31st, 2017
Article source: Giovanni Vaccarini Architetti
The project for the new Headquarters of SPG in Geneva starts with the adaptive reuse of a pre-existing building to which we added to extra floors and a new facade.
The quality of the workspaces was the central theme for us, which led us to completely redesign the exterior facade of the building.
Image Courtesy © Adrien Buchet
Friday, August 18th, 2017
Article source: Design Blitz
Following the completion of their 50,000 square foot Headquarters, Malwarebytes experienced a rapid level of company growth with a projected doubling of their staff within the subsequent 12 months. In response to this elevated need for real estate, the cyber security company took over another 25,000 square feet in their multi-floor, multi-tenant building in Santa Clara, California.
Image Courtesy © Design Blitz
- Architects: Design Blitz
- Project: Malwarebytes Expansion
- Location: Santa Clara, California, USA
Sunday, August 13th, 2017
Article source: Gürhan Bakırküre
First of all, a workshop has been organised with BAT crew who have decided upon moving to ninth and tenth floor of Orjin Maslak located on the land of the most important business district of İstanbul. Regarding to the demands of personnel in the consideration of feedbacks of workshop, the design scheme has been created. A ‘Social Office’ has been designed focusing on social interaction and flexibility In stead of hierarchical and stable seating arrangement.
Image Courtesy © Gürhan Bakırküre
- Architects: Gürhan Bakırküre
- Project: British American Tobacco Turkey HQ
- Location: Istanbul, Türkiye
- Project Team: Doruk Soyal, Nur Sarıbal, Esra Saklı
- Construction Site Team: Bülent Atılgan, Hami Çorakçı, Çağan Gençdoğan, Çağrı Dolapçı, Yasin Şen, Fatih Emre Erol
- Client: British American Tobacco Türkiye
- Contractor: Bakırküre Mimarlık
- Contruction Field Capacity: 4.500 m²
- Project Year: 2017
Wednesday, August 9th, 2017
Article source: WilkinsonEyre
At the time that WilkinsonEyre was invited to design this new factory and headquarters building, Dyson was one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. The new development therefore needed to embrace an extensive range of uses and be built and occupied in a rolling programme. Our original masterplan for the overall site optimised the layout of a range of functions whilst incorporating flexibility for future expansion.
The design created an exciting yet economical space with an undulating wave form roof which ‘floats’ above the trees, disguising the bulk of the factory.
Image Courtesy © WilkinsonEyre
- Architects: WilkinsonEyre
- Project: Dyson Campus Expansion
- Location: Malmesbury, England
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
Article source: QASTIC LAB
The idea of constructing a building within a building is explored by expanding the gap between corridors and offices. Similar to how the coastline connects land and sea, a gap between corridor and office is where Qastic’s design exploration emerged. By exploring and expanding this gap, the design and construction of bridges, double height voids, planters, and collaborative voids brought dynamic double height effect to Aparat’s space. As a result of the transparency created by the voids, conversations between employees on upper and lower floors happen at a greater efficiency during the work hours. The glass walls provide opportunities for all 75 work stations to take advantage of natural light and circulation across the entire 600 Sqm2 two story space.
Image Courtesy © Deed studio
- Architects: QASTIC LAB
- Project: APARAT Headquarters
- Location: Modarres Blvd, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Deed studio
- Client: Aparat Video Sharing Services
- Design Team: Mahdi Alibakhshian, Reza Zia, Alireza Shakouri, Maryam Laleh, Amirali Alibakhshian, Connor Van Cleave, Ali Sasanian, Soroush Sasanian
- Project Local Design Coordinator & Contractor: Alireza Shakouri Moghadam
Sunday, July 30th, 2017
Article source: MANGADO & ASOC.SL.
The building for the research center of the firm Norvento is located on the border between an industrial enclave and a forest, close to the city of Lugo. The project adopts the form that enables the building to open on to the forest and be in a continuum with it, capitalizing on all the attributes that the woods can contribute to the architecture, while closing up on the side facing the adjacent industrial scene. It uses the opportunity to establish a clear-cut scheme through architectural, typological, and spatial attributes.
Image Courtesy © Juan Rodríguez
- Architects: MANGADO & ASOC.SL.
- Project: Building for New Norvento Headquarter
- Location: Lugo, Spain
- Photography: Juan Rodríguez
- Client: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.
- Architect: Francisco Mangado
- Project manager: Francisco Mangado
- Architecture: Sergio Helguera, Jose M. Gastaldo, Luis Alves, Eduardo Ruiz, Angel Martinez, Paula Juango
- Structural engineering: IDI Ingenieros
- Energy-efficiency engineering: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.
- Energy concept: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.