Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Friday, July 14th, 2017
Article source: Carlo Ratti Associati
International design and innovation office Carlo Ratti Associati has completed the transformation of the Agnelli Foundation’s landmark 20th-century building in Turin, Italy into an advanced Office 3.0 – an Appcontrolled structure which offers a glimpse of the workplace of the future. The renovated Agnelli Foundation headquarters, organized around a 3,000-square-meter (32,000-square foot) co-working space, will open today at the presence of John Elkann, vice-chairman of the Agnelli Foundation and chairman of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), Italian President Sergio Mattarella, FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne, former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg, and Icelandic-Danish artist Olafur Eliasson.
Image Courtesy © Beppe Giardino
- Architects: Carlo Ratti Associati
- Project: Agnelli Foundation Hq
- Location: Turin, Italy
- Photography: Beppe Giardino
- Structural and executive project: Studio Ferraresi
- Mechanical, microclimatic and BEMS design: Paolo Lazzerini (Studio Lazzerini)
- Illuminating engineering: Roberto Pomè
- Historical consultancy: Michele Bonino
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Article source: Form4 Architecture
The asymmetrical balance between nature and architecture is the supporting idea for Form4 Architecture’s design of VMware Campus, set in Palo Alto, CA, housing the cloud infrastructure and business mobility company’s headquarters. Encompassing 11 buildings and three parking structures for a total of more than 1.8 million square feet, the campus was designed to reject the confines of traditional office buildings, and capitalize on the serene setting in which it was built as a reflection of the company’s values. The architecture and design scheme take on its forms by revisiting the basic principles of urban design with a 21st-century twist. The project’s architecture of presence is discreet, but not timid. It sets a mechanism that allows for the flexibility of future growth, yet is fully realized in its architectural aspiration.
Image Courtesy © John Sutton
- Architects: Form4 Architecture
- Project: VMware Campus
- Location: Palo Alto, California, USA
- Photography: John Sutton
- Design Principal: John Marx, AIA
- Principal-in-Charge: Robert Giannini
- Principal/Project Manager: James Tefend, AIA
- Developer: Hines
- Contractor: Swinerton Builders
- Landscape Architect: PWP Landscape Architecture; Studio 5
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Article source: Jump Studios
Architecture and interiors practice Jump Studios, a Populous Company, has delivered a new London office for Saatchi & Saatchi, the renowned global communications and advertising agency.
Situated in the heart of London’s legal district on a large corner site, 40 Chancery Lane will be the new London home for Saatchi & Saatchi, which is part of the Publicis Groupe, meaning the agency will be leaving its offices at 80 Charlotte Street in Fitzrovia after more than 40 years.
Image Courtesy © Gareth Gardner
- Architects: Jump Studios
- Project: New HQ for Saatchi & Saatchi
- Location: London, England
- Photography: Gareth Gardner
Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Article source: YOSHIHIRO KATO ATELIER Co., Ltd.
The PIER THIRTY Group’s Western Japan HQ building, built in Kurashiki City in Okayama Prefecture, is a main office building of a company which runs eating/drinking establishments all over Japan. The venue of this building comprises the office space for administrative work and the kitchen for development of new menus as well as for practice by chefs from its each branch as test kitchen.
Image Courtesy © Nacasa & Partners inc.
Tuesday, June 13th, 2017
Article source: EDDA Architecture
ECOSTAR Termoheat Inc. Administration Building designed by EDDA Architecture, an Istanbul based interior design studio, integrates the corporate identity of the company to a functional design approach by transforming the physical challenges into an advantage.
After a need has risen for the head office of ECOSTAR Termoheat Inc., to move a new point, which was more convenient in terms of its physical conditions and in a way, for to provide the opportunity of company development, one of the floor of the Monumento Kartal project has been selected as the head office.
Image Courtesy © Engin Yildiz
- Architects: EDDA Architecture
- Project: ECOSTAR – Termoheat Inc. Administration Office design
- Location: : Kartal / Istanbul,Turkey
- Photography: Engin Yildiz
- Team: Eda Tahmaz, Selim Saglik,Tugce Tunc
- Employer: Ecostar – Termoisi Heat Systems Trade and Ind. Inc.
- Contractor: EDDA Mimarlık (EDDA Architecture)
- Construction Area: 1000 m²
- Project Date: 2015
- Construction Date: 2015
Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Article source: D-Werker Architects
Unicity – Carver Korea Lab.: to obtain “Idetity” in urbanscape.
Unicity is the headquarters and research center of Carver Korea, a cosmetic business in South Korea. Carver Korea wants to make a splendid building design to show recent growth of the company.
Image Courtesy © Inwoo Yeo
- Architects: D-Werker Architects (Jieun Lee, Hwon Yoon)
- Project: Unicity
- Location: 459-1, Daeheung-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Inwoo Yeo
- Client: Sang Rok Lee
- Construction: Gaudikorea Co.
- Structure: Ferroconcrete
- Finishing Materials: Pine Board Exposed Concrete, Exposed Concrete
- Levels: 1 Basement, 5 Fllors
- Total Area: 1,961.91 sqm
- Year: 2017
Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Article source: SuperLimão
Located at the iconic Dacon Building at Faria Lima Avenue, in São Paulo, the project of the new headquarters of LAR Construtora. Known as one of the most renowned companies in fast construction segment in Brazil, the project is signed by SuperLimão Studio and the company’s corporate architecture team.
Image Courtesy © Maíra Acayaba
- Architects: SuperLimão Studio + LAR Construtora
- Project: The New Headquarters of Lar Construtora
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Project Team: SuperLimão (Lula Gouveia, Thiago Rodrigues, Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello and Leticia Domingues) and LAR Construtora (Vinicius Lacerda, Isabella Pelisser and Ana Clara Sguario)
- Work / Contractor: LAR Construtora (Amanda Rigobeli / Everton Moreno)
- Plot Area: 550m2
- Year: 2017
Sunday, June 4th, 2017
Article source: Veech X Veech
Vienna-based Veech X Veech expands Al Jazeera’s headquarters in Doha, Qatar, by creating a landmark building and two broadcast media environments.
Veech X Veech has recently been honored with this year’s Set of the Year Award at the NAB in Las Vegas, conferred by NewcastStudio, the most important trade platform for the broadcasting industry.
Image Courtesy © Hufton + Crow
- Architects: Veech X Veech
- Project: Al Jazeera Network Studio Building
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Photography: Hufton + Crow
- Client: Al Jazeera Media Network
- Design Team: Stuart A. Veech, Mascha Veech-Kosmatschof, Thomas Milly, Bernhard Trummer, Miguel Pereira, Mihai Potra
- Building Size: 1650sqm
- Studio Size: 400sqm
Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Article source: Studioninedots
Boursorama Banque has moved into its new Parisian head office in Boulogne-Billancourt designed by Studioninedots. In collaboration with Ateliers 115, Studioninedots created a robust and clear building distinguished by its subtle recesses and terraces but foremost by the striking facade that interplays rhythms of bronze-coloured blades.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cuypers
- Architects: Studioninedots
- Project: Lot YA
- Location: Rue Traversière 44, Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris, France
- Photography: Peter Cuypers
- Client: Kaufman & Broad
- Design team: Albert Herder, Vincent van der Klei, Arie van der Neut, Metin van Zijl
- Project team: Wouter Hermanns, Daniel Aw, Freddy Koelemeijer, Eliano Dias Felicio, Pedro Piernas
- Engineering and project manager: Jean-Marc Saurer
Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Article source: Olson Kundig
Located on the eighth floor of the Pacific Building, Digital Kitchen’s new headquarters features an outdoor terrace, open seating and reallocated space for private meetings. Anchoring the room is a wood clad box that houses private video editorial suites. Three open banks of seating move away from the office’s former compartmentalized working arrangement. A major focus of the new design was relocating the digital company’s servers. By moving the server room away from the exterior wall, natural light was drawn into the space and allowed for expanded server space.
Image Courtesy © Olson Kundig
- Architects: Olson Kundig
- Project: Digital Kitchen Headquarters
- Location: Seattle, Washington, USA