Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Thursday, August 31st, 2017
Article source: Giovanni Vaccarini Architetti
The project for the new Headquarters of SPG in Geneva starts with the adaptive reuse of a pre-existing building to which we added to extra floors and a new facade.
The quality of the workspaces was the central theme for us, which led us to completely redesign the exterior facade of the building.
Image Courtesy © Adrien Buchet
Friday, August 18th, 2017
Article source: Design Blitz
Following the completion of their 50,000 square foot Headquarters, Malwarebytes experienced a rapid level of company growth with a projected doubling of their staff within the subsequent 12 months. In response to this elevated need for real estate, the cyber security company took over another 25,000 square feet in their multi-floor, multi-tenant building in Santa Clara, California.
Image Courtesy © Design Blitz
- Architects: Design Blitz
- Project: Malwarebytes Expansion
- Location: Santa Clara, California, USA
Sunday, August 13th, 2017
Article source: Gürhan Bakırküre
First of all, a workshop has been organised with BAT crew who have decided upon moving to ninth and tenth floor of Orjin Maslak located on the land of the most important business district of İstanbul. Regarding to the demands of personnel in the consideration of feedbacks of workshop, the design scheme has been created. A ‘Social Office’ has been designed focusing on social interaction and flexibility In stead of hierarchical and stable seating arrangement.
Image Courtesy © Gürhan Bakırküre
- Architects: Gürhan Bakırküre
- Project: British American Tobacco Turkey HQ
- Location: Istanbul, Türkiye
- Project Team: Doruk Soyal, Nur Sarıbal, Esra Saklı
- Construction Site Team: Bülent Atılgan, Hami Çorakçı, Çağan Gençdoğan, Çağrı Dolapçı, Yasin Şen, Fatih Emre Erol
- Client: British American Tobacco Türkiye
- Contractor: Bakırküre Mimarlık
- Contruction Field Capacity: 4.500 m²
- Project Year: 2017
Wednesday, August 9th, 2017
Article source: WilkinsonEyre
At the time that WilkinsonEyre was invited to design this new factory and headquarters building, Dyson was one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. The new development therefore needed to embrace an extensive range of uses and be built and occupied in a rolling programme. Our original masterplan for the overall site optimised the layout of a range of functions whilst incorporating flexibility for future expansion.
The design created an exciting yet economical space with an undulating wave form roof which ‘floats’ above the trees, disguising the bulk of the factory.
Image Courtesy © WilkinsonEyre
- Architects: WilkinsonEyre
- Project: Dyson Campus Expansion
- Location: Malmesbury, England
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
Article source: QASTIC LAB
The idea of constructing a building within a building is explored by expanding the gap between corridors and offices. Similar to how the coastline connects land and sea, a gap between corridor and office is where Qastic’s design exploration emerged. By exploring and expanding this gap, the design and construction of bridges, double height voids, planters, and collaborative voids brought dynamic double height effect to Aparat’s space. As a result of the transparency created by the voids, conversations between employees on upper and lower floors happen at a greater efficiency during the work hours. The glass walls provide opportunities for all 75 work stations to take advantage of natural light and circulation across the entire 600 Sqm2 two story space.
Image Courtesy © Deed studio
- Architects: QASTIC LAB
- Project: APARAT Headquarters
- Location: Modarres Blvd, Tehran, Iran
- Photography: Deed studio
- Client: Aparat Video Sharing Services
- Design Team: Mahdi Alibakhshian, Reza Zia, Alireza Shakouri, Maryam Laleh, Amirali Alibakhshian, Connor Van Cleave, Ali Sasanian, Soroush Sasanian
- Project Local Design Coordinator & Contractor: Alireza Shakouri Moghadam
Sunday, July 30th, 2017
Article source: MANGADO & ASOC.SL.
The building for the research center of the firm Norvento is located on the border between an industrial enclave and a forest, close to the city of Lugo. The project adopts the form that enables the building to open on to the forest and be in a continuum with it, capitalizing on all the attributes that the woods can contribute to the architecture, while closing up on the side facing the adjacent industrial scene. It uses the opportunity to establish a clear-cut scheme through architectural, typological, and spatial attributes.
Image Courtesy © Juan Rodríguez
- Architects: MANGADO & ASOC.SL.
- Project: Building for New Norvento Headquarter
- Location: Lugo, Spain
- Photography: Juan Rodríguez
- Client: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.
- Architect: Francisco Mangado
- Project manager: Francisco Mangado
- Architecture: Sergio Helguera, Jose M. Gastaldo, Luis Alves, Eduardo Ruiz, Angel Martinez, Paula Juango
- Structural engineering: IDI Ingenieros
- Energy-efficiency engineering: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.
- Energy concept: NORVENTO ENERXIA S.L.
Thursday, July 20th, 2017
Article source: Pichler & Traupmann Architekten
ÖAMTC – the support point
From the service workshops to the heliport all the elements of the programme are laid out along a single vertical axis, i.e. also from the counter to the reception and the event areas to the large atrium of the offices. Logistically compact contents with high degree of efficiency, which is essentially what support points are, are here transformed and applied to the building in a translated form.
Image Courtesy © Toni Rappersberger
- Architects: Pichler & Traupmann Architekten
- Project: ÖAMTC Headquarters
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Photography: Roland Halbe and Toni Rappersberger
- Client: OEAMTC Headquarters, Vienna 1
- Project team: Johanna Maria Priebe (project leader), Barbara Aull, Christoph Degendorfer, Andrea Ehrenreich, Mohammad Ekhlasi, Peter Grandits, Alexander Grass, Clemens Hasler, Barbara Jarmaczki, Joachim Kess, Bartosz Lewandowski, Till Martin, Daniel Moral Trigueros
- Structural design / project coordination: FCP – Fritsch, Chiari & Partner ZT GmbH, Vienna
- Structural fire protection: Norbert Rabl ZT GmbH, Graz
- Building services / electrical planning: DIE HAUSTECHNIKER Technisches Büro GmbH, Jennersdorf
- Building physics / facade: Dr. Pfeiler GmbH, Graz
Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
Article source: Aedas
Aedas-design Zhuhai Hengqin Headquarters Complex (Phase II) sits in a prime area on the Hengqin Island in Zhuhai, in close proximity to the Lotus Bridge that links to Cotai, Macau. Overlooking some of the largest casino resorts across the river, the development is set to be an integrated cultural tourism-oriented complex with two high-rise Grade-A office towers and a series of retail, banquet, entertainment and leisure venues.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: Zhuhai Hengqin Headquarters Complex (Phase II)
- Location: Zhuhai, China
- Client: MCC International Investment Development Co., Ltd.
- Directors: Andy Wen and Keith Griffiths
- Gross Floor Area: 486,257 sq m
- Completion Year: 2019
Sunday, July 16th, 2017
Article source: AllesWirdGut
The landmark silhouette of the new corporate headquarters marks the entrance to the Hohe Brücke business park in Wolfurt, Vorarlberg. Articulated into individual volumes, the complex presents itself, despite its varying building heights and sizes, as a convincing ensemble with a significant presence. With its strong identity and high recognition value, the new building also visually anchors the company at its location in the Rhine valley plain.
Image Courtesy © Hertha Hurnaus
- Architects: AllesWirdGut
- Project: NBD Doppelmayr Headquarters
- Location: Wolfurt, Austria
- Photography: Hertha Hurnaus
- Client: Doppelmayr Immobilien GmbH
- Team: Johannes Windbichler (Projektleitung) Dennis Assaf, Magdalena Drach, Philipp Feldbacher, Florian Gottler, Olaf Härtel, Thomas Hold, Simona Masárová, Alexander Mayer, András Nagy, Simon Höbel, Jörg Spraider, Kai Sommer, Ivana Valekova
- Geotechnical engineering: BGG Consult GmbH, Hohenems
- Engineering: GM Ingenieure, Dornbirn
- Landscape planning: Gruber & Haumer, Bürs
Friday, July 14th, 2017
Article source: m12 AD
In addition to being characterized by breathtaking landscapes, imperial culture and tourism, Puglia has in recent years seen the flourishing of internationally competitive business ventures.
Image Courtesy © m12 AD
- Architects: m12 AD
- Project: The headquarters of a food company in an evanescent container
- Location: Apulia, Italy