Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Article source: D-Werker Architects
Unicity – Carver Korea Lab.: to obtain “Idetity” in urbanscape.
Unicity is the headquarters and research center of Carver Korea, a cosmetic business in South Korea. Carver Korea wants to make a splendid building design to show recent growth of the company.
Image Courtesy © Inwoo Yeo
- Architects: D-Werker Architects (Jieun Lee, Hwon Yoon)
- Project: Unicity
- Location: 459-1, Daeheung-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Inwoo Yeo
- Client: Sang Rok Lee
- Construction: Gaudikorea Co.
- Structure: Ferroconcrete
- Finishing Materials: Pine Board Exposed Concrete, Exposed Concrete
- Levels: 1 Basement, 5 Fllors
- Total Area: 1,961.91 sqm
- Year: 2017
Thursday, June 8th, 2017
Article source: SuperLimão
Located at the iconic Dacon Building at Faria Lima Avenue, in São Paulo, the project of the new headquarters of LAR Construtora. Known as one of the most renowned companies in fast construction segment in Brazil, the project is signed by SuperLimão Studio and the company’s corporate architecture team.
Image Courtesy © Maíra Acayaba
- Architects: SuperLimão Studio + LAR Construtora
- Project: The New Headquarters of Lar Construtora
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Project Team: SuperLimão (Lula Gouveia, Thiago Rodrigues, Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello and Leticia Domingues) and LAR Construtora (Vinicius Lacerda, Isabella Pelisser and Ana Clara Sguario)
- Work / Contractor: LAR Construtora (Amanda Rigobeli / Everton Moreno)
- Plot Area: 550m2
- Year: 2017
Sunday, June 4th, 2017
Article source: Veech X Veech
Vienna-based Veech X Veech expands Al Jazeera’s headquarters in Doha, Qatar, by creating a landmark building and two broadcast media environments.
Veech X Veech has recently been honored with this year’s Set of the Year Award at the NAB in Las Vegas, conferred by NewcastStudio, the most important trade platform for the broadcasting industry.
Image Courtesy © Hufton + Crow
- Architects: Veech X Veech
- Project: Al Jazeera Network Studio Building
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Photography: Hufton + Crow
- Client: Al Jazeera Media Network
- Design Team: Stuart A. Veech, Mascha Veech-Kosmatschof, Thomas Milly, Bernhard Trummer, Miguel Pereira, Mihai Potra
- Building Size: 1650sqm
- Studio Size: 400sqm
Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Article source: Studioninedots
Boursorama Banque has moved into its new Parisian head office in Boulogne-Billancourt designed by Studioninedots. In collaboration with Ateliers 115, Studioninedots created a robust and clear building distinguished by its subtle recesses and terraces but foremost by the striking facade that interplays rhythms of bronze-coloured blades.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cuypers
- Architects: Studioninedots
- Project: Lot YA
- Location: Rue Traversière 44, Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris, France
- Photography: Peter Cuypers
- Client: Kaufman & Broad
- Design team: Albert Herder, Vincent van der Klei, Arie van der Neut, Metin van Zijl
- Project team: Wouter Hermanns, Daniel Aw, Freddy Koelemeijer, Eliano Dias Felicio, Pedro Piernas
- Engineering and project manager: Jean-Marc Saurer
Friday, June 2nd, 2017
Article source: Olson Kundig
Located on the eighth floor of the Pacific Building, Digital Kitchen’s new headquarters features an outdoor terrace, open seating and reallocated space for private meetings. Anchoring the room is a wood clad box that houses private video editorial suites. Three open banks of seating move away from the office’s former compartmentalized working arrangement. A major focus of the new design was relocating the digital company’s servers. By moving the server room away from the exterior wall, natural light was drawn into the space and allowed for expanded server space.
Image Courtesy © Olson Kundig
- Architects: Olson Kundig
- Project: Digital Kitchen Headquarters
- Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Article source: align
Interior architects and designers align have created a subtle and elegant suite of offices for airline giant Cathay Pacific in their new airy and spacious premises, just east of Hammersmith Bridge. The 4th floor, 9,295 sq ft space faces the Thames directly, with views over to the famous Harrods Furniture Depository building opposite. The new workspace serves as Cathay Pacific’s UK headquarters and the company has additional, smaller operational offices in the UK at Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester Airports.
Private offices on opposite side of corridor for General Manager and other key staff, Image Courtesy © align
- Architects: align
- Project: London HQ for Cathay Pacific
- Location: London, England
Sunday, May 21st, 2017
Article source: LAVA
Golden light shines through a canopy of leaves to create a unique gathering space in the atrium of the new Philips Lighting headquarters in Eindhoven.
Intelligent lights in the parametric designed ‘tree’ generate different scenarios, boosting communication, interchange and wellbeing for staff and visitors.
Image Courtesy © Jonathan Andrew
- Architects: LAVA
- Project: Philips Lighting Headquarters
- Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Photography: Jonathan Andrew
- Design Team: Marvin Bratke, Mircea Mogan, Barbora Srpkova, Miroslav Strigac, Diana Schlebe, Rashmi Katkar, Roxelane Güllmeister, Paolo Alborghetti, Ruis Dervishi, Aida Ramirez, Julian Wengzinek, Benjamin Hitscherich, Simone Tchonova, Erik Didar, Jeroen van Lith, David Stieler
- Design development: INBO, JHK
- Lighting consultant: Beersnielsen, LiAS
- Construction: Heijmans
Thursday, May 11th, 2017
Article source: ACDF* Architecture-Urbanisme-Intérieur
Desiring to establish a new headquarters where the expertise of the company would be exposed as a showcase, St-Germain Aqueducts and Sewers decides to relocate its operations to a new site: a fallow farm bordered a motorway ( 116) and an urban residential area in St. Hubert.
Image Courtesy © ACDF* Architecture-Urbanisme-Intérieur
- Architects: ACDF* Architecture-Urbanisme-Intérieur
- Project: St-Germain Aqueducts and Sewers
- Location: Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada
- Client: St-Germain égouts et aqueducs
- Cost: 5,4 M $
- Year: 2008
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Article source: KTX archiLAB
Toshin Satellite Preparatory schools gained considerable place in the Japanese cram schools business despite being subject to a strong competition. This development is mostly due to the perpetual seeking of space renewal and services improvements
For its location in Kawanishi, the school needed new reception, consultation and conference spaces in order to be more attractive and provide better accessibility to both subscribed and prospective students.
From Entrance, Image Courtesy © Stirling Elmendorf
- Architects: KTX archiLAB
- Project: The Duplicated Edge
- Location: Kawanishi, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- Photography: Stirling Elmendorf
- Client: Matsuo Gakuin
- Head Architect Designer: Tetsuya Matsumoto
- Area: 108sqm
- Date of Completion: March 2017
Tuesday, April 25th, 2017
Article source: Buratti Architetti
The project for the new headquarters of Atieva, a Silicon Valley based company involved in research and production of electric cars, has two main parts: the interior renovation of an existing office building and the new outdoor entrance.
The project for the new headquarters is about the new layout of the interior spaces, especially on the public areas such as the entrance, the lounge spaces, meeting and conference rooms and so on. These are the most representative space in the building, that will involve both employees, clients, suppliers and everyone who will be invited at the company.
Image Courtesy © Buratti Architetti
- Architects: Buratti Architetti
- Project: ATIEVA headquarters
- Location: Menlo Park, San Francisco California, USA
- Software used: Autocad LT, 3D Studio Max and Photoshop