Archive for the ‘Headquarters’ Category
Tuesday, November 24th, 2015
Article source: Cuantics Creatives Lab
Cuantics Creatives is a creative lab leaded by Diego Soroa whose work has been recognized by Google and Nasa in Singularity University in Silicon Valley.
Image Courtesy © Cuantics Creatives Lab
- Architects: Cuantics Creatives Lab
- Project: Pevasa Headquarters
- Location: Spain
- Architectural Design: Cuantics Creatives – Diego Soroa
- Client: Pevasa
- Engineers: LKS Ingeniería – Mikel Txintxurreta, Igone Asua y Patxi Larozgoitia
- Construction: Ferrovial
Thursday, October 29th, 2015
Article source: Ignacio Quemada Architects
As the headquarters of this international company dedicated to children’s fashion, the building houses the central management and design offices, a warehouse for storage and distribution equipped with the latest technology, a retail outlet, etc.
Image Courtesy © Duccio Malagamba
- Architects: Ignacio Quemada Architects
- Project: Tuc Tuc Company Headquarters
- Location: Lardero, Spain
- Photography: Duccio Malagamba
Thursday, October 1st, 2015
Article source: INNOCAD Architektur ZT GmbH
“Only travel is life, as life is travel.” Jean Paul (1763–1825).
A distinctive corporate architecture was developed for the interior design of the ÖBB Headquarters in Vienna based on the CI of the ÖBB through the architectural thematization of concepts of mobility and travel.
Image Courtesy © Paul Ott
- Architects: INNOCAD Architektur ZT GmbH
- Project: ÖBB Headquarters
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Photography: Paul Ott
- Architect Company: Architecture Export
- Project Team Innocad: Oliver Kupfner. Dominik Gladik, Harald Glanz, Jörg Kindermann, Martin Lesjak, Michael Petar, Paul Plankensteiner.
- Curtain artwork and production: united everything (Martin Kern, Georg Kettele, Alexander Rauch, Fernanda Reis)
- Project Facts: 30.000 m² floor area (Nutzfläche)
- Start of construction: 09 – 2013
- End of construction: 06 – 2014
Friday, September 18th, 2015
Article source: Fischer Architekten AG
The additively organised operational procedures of Switzerland’s largest garage operation are reflected in the building’s elongated structure. It seamlessly integrates itself into the broader context of the resident \”Empa – Materials Science and Technology\” research institute and its large-scale structures – a first step towards the further densification of the Giessen site. In addition, the new building serves as a noise barrier for residential buildings on the southern side against the busy Überlandstrasse.
Image Courtesy © Fischer Architekten AG
Sunday, September 6th, 2015
Article source: Evolution Design
The Team Bank, leading German consumer credit expert, recently moved into their new HQ in Nuremberg with over 700 employees.
The interior fit-out of the building was designed by Swiss architecture and design studio Evolution Design, while the building itself was created by Austrian architecture firm Baumschlager Eberle and executed by Nuremberg architects GP Wirth Architekten.
Street View Day, Image Courtesy © Christian Beutler
- Architects: Evolution Design
- Project: The visionary new Team Bank HQ interior design
- Location: Nuremberg, Germany
- Photography: Thomas Beyerlein, Christian Beutler, TeamBank AG / easyCredit
- Gross Internal Floor Area: 15’200 m2
- Completion: Spring 2015
- No. of workstations: 579
- No. of employees at HQ: 770
- Interior Design: Evolution Design
- Building Execution: GP Wirth Architekten
- Building Design: Baumschlager Eberle
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: v2com
The genesis of the project goes back to 2014, when the Thales Group decided to leave Neuilly for the Carpe Diem tower – architecturally elegant, innovative in its construction – with the aim of having a head office that reflects the Group’s ambitions.
Reception hall, Image Courtesy © Hervé Abbadie
- Architects: Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Project: The new Thales head office
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Hervé Abbadie
- Project manager, interior architect and designer: Stéphane QUIGNA
- Interior architects and designers: Edith RICHARD, Frederique MORTIER d’AUMONT, Clémence RABIN LE GALL, Cécilia BIAGGI, Judith MARTINEZ, Aurèle DUHART
- Client: Thales
- Assistant to the client: Parella
- Health and safety office: APAVE
- Audio-visual: LM Ingénierie
- Acoustics: Alternative Consulting
- Contractors: Sérau Architectes & Ingénieurs Associés
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical: Séreau Architectes & Ingénieurs Associés
Friday, August 14th, 2015
Article source: 57STUDIO
The assignment arises from a contest to build the dependencies of a construction company, with a diverse program of Warehouse, Workshop, Offices and Cafeteria. The proposal is based on taking the diversity of materials, the recognizable structures and the basic shapes, as architectonic elements that are present in the works of the company.
Image Courtesy © 57STUDIO
- Architects: 57STUDIO
- Project: Contex Headquarters
- Location: Lampa, Santiago. Chile
- Software used: Archicad
- Authors: Maurizio Angelini, Benjamín Oportot, Sebastián Espinoza
- Structural Engineer: CRL
- Construction: Trancura
- Construction: 2004
- Project: 2003
Tuesday, August 4th, 2015
Article source: Paolo Venturella Architecture
The conception of the building starts from the consideration that architecture can not be designed anymore by a single “one move” since it is generating a new worldwide series of almost boring “tilted/lifted/pushed” standard buildings.
The project investigates how to overcome the simplicity generated by a single “one move” creating instead a simple complexity generated by a combination of “more moves”.
Image Courtesy © Paolo Venturella Architecture
- Architects: Paolo Venturella Architecture
- Project: New WHO headquarter extension
- Location: Geneve, Switzerland
- Team Design: Cosimo Scotucci, Sebastiano Palamara
- Year: 2015
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Article source: SEFAR® Architecture
Google’s headquarters, referred to as the Googleplex, in Sunnyvale, CA, uses SEFAR® Architecture’s TENARA Fabric to shade the central plaza of a recent campus expansion – and the fabric has completely transformed the newly-outfitted space.
Image Courtesy © SEFAR® Architecture
Friday, July 17th, 2015
Article source: THE_SYSTEM LAB
In 2010, when the architects were invited to the concept design phase, it was widespread that the area including the site would transform into a commercial zone (change in Floor-Area Ratio to occur: 250% ? 400%) within next 10 years. The client required three important factors into the design. First, the design should not stand out alone from the neighboring buildings, but still acquire the company¡¯s brand image. Second, to consider that it is IT related company therefore requires high-security, which limits openings. Third, to include a small theater and a gallery for the employees and the public in respect to cultural context that will continue from Seoul Art Center (note that Seoul Art Center is in close proximity of KHvatec Headquarters).
Image Courtesy © Yongkwan Kim
- Architects: THE_SYSTEM LAB
- Project: KHVatec Headquarter
- Location: 1451-39 Seocho-dong Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Photography: Yongkwan Kim
- Design: Chanjoong Kim
- Design team: Younghwan Kim, Chungryul Lee, Sanghyun Park, Jinman Choi, Jinchul Choi
- Client: KHVatec Co., Ltd
- Interior: Kumkang enterprises (more…)