Archive for the ‘Hotel’ Category
Friday, July 21st, 2017
Article source: Architects VDARQ
This project proposes the development of a Eurobuilding Hotel Complex, Convention Center, and Office Building.
The volumetry of the set is formed by 3 bodies, a square structure with a central atrium for the hotel. The central body corresponds to the convention center, whose deck is the recreational areas of the hotel, swimming pool and restaurant; And the third building is the tallest building, designed for offices spaces.
Image Courtesy © Architects VDARQ
- Architects: Vivian Dembo Arquitectura
- Project: Eurobuilding Hotel Complex, Convention Center, and Office Building
- Location: Maracay, Venezuela
- Design Team: Vivian Dembo Arquitectura
- Client: Grupo ALCO
- Design Director: Arq. Vivian Dembo
Sunday, July 16th, 2017
Article source: The Architectural Design and Research Institute of Harbin Institute of Technology
Zhengzhou Grand Theater, being the east part of city axis, is located in Zhengzhou Culture District as the best palace of performing arts in the Central Plains, will highlight the art of movement, and manifest the axis status of Zhengzhou in the Chinese culture with an architectural image unique to the Central Plains.
The architectural design concept of this project is: Yellow River Raving, A Dragon Wakes Up in Central China.
Image Courtesy © The Architectural Design and Research Institute of Harbin Institute of Technology
- Architects: The Architectural Design and Research Institute of Harbin Institute of Technology
- Project: Zhengzhou Grand Theater
- Location: Zhengzhou Culture District, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Principle architect: Hongyuan Mei
- Scale: Around124, 000m²
- Total land area: 36219m²
- Total construction area: 96,941m²
- Volume rate: 1.48
- Design period: June 2015 to February 2017
- Completion: End of 2019
- Project status: Under construction
Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Article source: BLVD
Located amid the historic city of Luoyang, this new construction hotel features 250 guest rooms and suites. The design overlay the contemporary hotel with a sleek, sophisticated atmosphere that references the city’s rich context and history.
The design celebrates the places where the functional spaces and the radiance of light on the 6th sky lobby floor converge. Staying true to the core values of the Hyatt Place brand, the clean, relaxed and youthful nature was revived and highlighted. Stones and tiles, dark copper, textured glass, and warm wood create an earthy architectural foundation into which subtle textures and sculptural forms are layered. Screen elements maintain the transparency and connection between spaces while provoking curiosity within the guests.
Image Courtesy © Dirk Weiblen and Sun Xiangyu
- Architects: BLVD
- Project: Hyatt Place Hotel Luoyang
- Location: Luoyang, Henan Province, China
- Photography: Dirk Weiblen and Sun Xiangyu
- Client: Luoyang Buynow Electronics Information Co., Ltd.
- Chief Designer: LIU Hong-lei, HE Hai-jun
- Participating Designer: HUANG Jian, XING Yi-sheng, LiANG Xiao-mei
- Design Area: 20,695 sqm
- Design Time: 2014
- Completion Time: 2016
Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Article source: Powerhouse Company
Powerhouse Company, in collaboration with landscape architect ZUS and developer Amvest, won the invited competition for a 70,000 m2 mixed use building right next to the central station of Eindhoven. In Powerhouse Company’s winning design, three slender towers fan out to generous plinths. The complex combines a varied residential program with an array of (semi-)public amenities ranging from hotel to work/meeting spaces, a student study centre, shops, restaurants and exhibition spaces.
Image Courtesy © Powerhouse Company
Wednesday, July 5th, 2017
Article source: Architectural & Urban Planning Design & Research Institute of Huazhon University of Science & Technology
Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture is located at the southwestern part of Hubei Province. According to the legend, the Tujia people are descendants of the ancient Ba people, who were Chu people during the Warring States period. As Qin destroyed Chu, part of the Chu people fled into the deep mountains to avoid Qin, which resulted in Wuling people and hundreds of square kilometers of peach blossom recorded in the “Peach-Blossom Source”.
Image Courtesy © Feng Wei
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Article source: ARTIQ
Leading art consultants ARTIQ have curated show-stopping art collections for both the conference, banqueting and event spaces and the bedrooms of the London Heathrow Marriott Hotel, with the former area going on to win the European Hotel Design Award for ‘Event Spaces’, where judges commented on its ‘fresh and more grown-up approach to the conception of mixed-use function spaces, working successfully as a business and social venue.’
Image Courtesy © Alastair Lever
- Architects: ARTIQ
- Project: Art for the London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
- Location: London
- Photography: Alastair Lever
Friday, June 30th, 2017
Article source: Grow Arquitectos
This mixed-use project has as integration axis the following areas: commercial, residential, health services and a hotel. We decided to make the 3 levels out of plumb and complement it with an important area of public space, an outdoor park surrounded by terraces and restaurants with different specialties.
Image Courtesy © Marcos Betanzos
- Architects: Grow Arquitectos (Arq. Fernando Cárdenas ,Arq. Gonzalo Cantero ,Arq. Bernardo Cantero ,Arq. Gerardo Velasco )
- Project: Vía Vallejo
- Location: Ciudad de México
- Photography: Marcos Betanzos
- Colaboradores: Arq Mónica Morán, Arq Edgar Avila, Arq Juan Martin Palacios ,Arq Salvador Osorio
- Year: 2013-2016
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: 1O DESIGN
10 DESIGN is the Master Planner for the Jefaira development, overlooking the enchanting shores of the Mediterranean on the Egyptian North Coast. The site of 550 hectares stretches 3 km along the seafront with natural beaches and cliffs forming a unique topography.
Image Courtesy © 1O DESIGN
- Architects: 1O DESIGN
- Project: Egypt’s Mediterranean Coast
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Client: INERTIA Properties
- Design Team: Valentin Hunzinger, Alex Cozma, Jon Derrin, Ewa Koter, Peter Alsterholm, Yasser Salomon, and Sergii Zvagolskyi
- Design Partner: Gordon Affleck
- Design Director: Paul Rodgers
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Article source: Sanjay Puri Architects
A sculpted series of spaces create a seamless integration of built form with landscape in this 120 room hotel.
Sitting on a site of 13394.10 sq m the building rises in varied inclines on different sides creating separate outdoor spaces for each of its functions.
Entered through a 30′ high elevated lobby, the hotel looks out towards the north into a large landscaped garden with each of the restaurants opening into terraces or gardens.
Image Courtesy © Sanjay Puri Architects
Friday, June 23rd, 2017
Article source: Studio Zec
Sarajevo is a longitudinal city, with heterogeneous architecture, surrounded by mountains that have hosted the Winter Olympics in 1984. Alongside the coffee house cult, ubiquitous in public space, there is a tradition of recreation on the surrounding mountains – \”the lungs of the city\”. Ten minutes by car from the city center, Hotel Pino is situated on the slopes of Mount Trebević on 1070 m altitude, built on the ruins of Sarajevo’s favorite hiking resort – Prvi Šumar (in English: First Forester).
Image Courtesy © Damir Daitbegovic
- Architects: Studio Zec (Amir Vuk – Zec, Sanela Belko, Darijo Bojanic, Belma Jusufovic)
- Project: Hotel Pino Nature
- Location: Near Sarajevo-mountain Trebevic, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Photography: Damir Daitbegovic
- Client: RELAX tour Sarajevo
- Structural Engineer: Isak Medić (Calypso d.o.o.), Sarajevo
- Gross Internal Floor Area: 2100m2
- Start On Site: 2014
- Completion: 2015