Archive for the ‘Hotel’ Category
Friday, January 15th, 2016
Article source: Engiz AE Ltd Co
The project is under construction in the resort land of Side-Belek region. The sea shore is nearly full of new resorts, as a competition of thematic towers, domes. The restricitons of roofs, block lenghts and heights let the investors and architects, to remark their products by these kind of silhouette objects or historical theme facades.
Image Courtesy © Engiz AE Ltd Co
- Architects: Engiz AE Ltd Co, Alper Erden Engiz
- Project: Side Sunshine Hotel
- Location: Manavgat, Turkey
- Co-architect: Ebru Saldanlı Günay
- Structural Design: Kutlu Engiz
- ME: Yusuf Kolancı Matek
- Project Manager: Ayhan Kasapoğlu
- Client: Çetin Construction
Monday, January 11th, 2016
Article source: EC-5 Architekci
EC-5 Architects, Polish design agency specialising in hospitality architecture and interiors, designed ibis Styles Lviv interiors. Over the course of cooperation with the investor the studio was responsible for creating the concept of rooms and bathrooms interiors, common spaces as well as the signage system.
Image Courtesy © Taras Hipp
- Architects: EC-5 Architekci
- Project: Ibis Styles Hotel
- Location: Lviv, Ukraine
- Photography: Taras Hipp
- Date of opening: September 2015
- Project team: Luiza Jodłowska, Ewelina Osakowicz-Nowak, Joanna Chaładaj, Aleksandra Szczepaniak, Paulina Krakowiak, Piotr Płóciennik, Kamil Marciniak
Saturday, December 19th, 2015
Article source: GRAFT Gesellschaft von Architekten mbH
The Hotel Bostalsee sits at a unique point within a natural environment, where the forested cape rises over a serine lake.
The core of the GRAFT design is to capture and enrich the spirit of this place, developing a piece of architecture which generates from the character of its location.
Image Courtesy © GRAFT Gesellschaft von Architekten mbH
- Architects: GRAFT Gesellschaft von Architekten mbH
- Project: HOTEL BOSTALSEE
- Location: Nohfelden, Germany
- Partner: Lars Krückeberg, Wolfram Putz, Thomas Willemeit
- Project Lead: Arne Wegner
- Team: Inga Anger, Marvin Bratke, Konstantin Buhr, Alexandra Bunescu, Raphael Hemmer, Johanna Kuntze, Filipa Leal de Carvalho, Christian Litz, Antonio Luque, Frank Petters, Rita D. Schult, Berta Sola, Alexandra Tobescu, Aurelius Weber, Max Wittkopp, Anna Wittwer
- Structural Planning: Knippers Helbig GmbH, Stuttgart
- HVARC: ZWP Ingenieur-AG, Stuttgart
- Landscape Architect: Ernst Partner Landschaftsarchitekten bdla, Trier
- Energy Strategy: Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Stuttgart
Wednesday, December 16th, 2015
Article source: FAT – Future Architecture Thinking
The Sobreiras – Alentejo Country Hotel is located on a property of about 25 ha in the Serra de Grândola, 200 m above sea level, punctuated by cork oak trees holm oaks, olive trees and varied endogenous vegetation. Gentle hills and a vibrant landscape extend to a distant horizon.
Hotel entrance , Image Courtesy © João Morgado
- Architects: FAT – Future Architecture Thinking
- Project: Sobreiras – Alentejo Country Hotel
- Location: Grândola, Portugal
- Photography: João Morgado
- Client: Sobreiras – Alentejo Country Hotel
- Project team: Architects: Miguel Correia, Elsa Soares da Cunha, João Figueiredo, Pedro Saavedra, Patrícia de Carvalho, Virgínia Gomes, Francisca Romãozinho, Telmo Maia, Gabriel Santos, Sara Gonçalves, Margarida Magro, Hilário Abril / Urban Planner Susana Mello / Landscape Architect Sara Távora / Designer Nicole Côrte-Real
- Engineering: GWIC
- Builder: TECNORÉM
- Area: 2.500 m2
- Year: 2012 / 2015
Wednesday, December 16th, 2015
Article source: Schmidt hammer lassen architects
Saturday, 2 May 2015 marks the opening of Malmö Live, the new cultural centre in Malmö, Sweden. In 2010, schmidt hammer lassen architects in a team with Skanska, Nordic Choice Hotels Akustikon and SLA won a competition to design the 54,000m2 concert, congress and hotel complex. The masterplan also includes 27,000m2 for housing and commercial use.
Image Courtesy © Adam Mørk
- Architects: Schmidt hammer lassen architects
- Project: Malmö Live
- Location: Malmö, Sweden
- Photography: Adam Mørk
- Landscape architect: SLA
- Client: Concert Hall: City of Malmö, Hotel and congress: Skanska Sverige AB
- Other collaborators: Akustikon
- Contractor: Skanska Sverige AB
- Competition: International property development competition in 2010
- Area: Concert, congress and hotel: 54,000m2
- Status: Completed in 2015
Saturday, December 5th, 2015
Article source: DIA – Dittel Architekten
The architectural firm DITTEL | ARCHITEKTEN has developed and implemented a holistic new space concept for the nestor Hotel Neckarsulm. The redesign includes the entrance area with reception and lobby as well as the bar, lounge and restaurant and covers an area of 500 square metres. The change is aimed at presenting a clear design that welcomes and guides the guest while creating a pleasant atmosphere. The hotel was opened again in September 2015.
Wine bar with accessible wine cabinet, Image Courtesy © DIA – Dittel Architekten
- Architects: DIA – Dittel Architekten
- Project: Nestor Hotel Neckarsulm
- Location: Neckarsulm, Germany
- Software used: Vectorworks
Thursday, December 3rd, 2015
Article source: Maison Edouard François
A set of seven buildings including real and pastiche Haussmannian styles, as well as a building dating from the 1970’s, formed a nearly complete urban block in the Triangle d’or (the corner of the Champs-Elysées and the Avenue Georges V). The restaurant Le Fouquet’s is the flagship property of the Barrière company. The goal was to unify these disparate elements and to make it the next parisian “Palace”, thus establishing a strong new image.
Image Courtesy © Maison Edouard François
Tuesday, December 1st, 2015
Article source: Jarmund/Vigsnæs AS Architects MNAL
The old Turtagrø Hotel, which has been the starting point for climbing in the Hurrungane Mountains for more than a hundred years, burned down in 2001. The owner wanted to create some of the atmosphere of the old building – a recognisable scale, spatial sequence, colours and materials, relating to a nearby timber annex. Outside of this the requirement was for a hotel with a new architectonic expression and an efficient layout.
Image Courtesy © Nils Petter Dahle
- Architects: Jarmund/Vigsnæs AS Architects MNAL (JVA), Einar Jarmund & Håkon Vigsnæs
- Project: TURTAGRØ HOTEL
- Location: Sognefjellet, Norway
- Photography: Nils Petter Dahle
- Assisted by: Roar Lund-Johnsen
- Client: Ole Drægni
- Gross area: 1.500 m2
- Year of contruction: 2001 – 2002
Friday, November 27th, 2015
Article source: LOVE architecture and urbanism ZT GmbH
The property for this project is nestled in an idyllic valley on the edge of Graz.
The landscape features idyllic rural scenery, meadows, forests and a steep hillside that affords fabulous views of Graz.
On this beautiful site, two buildings were built for three generations. The higher, smaller building features living quarter for the grandparents and an office below, while the larger building below offers ample space for the parents and children.
Image Courtesy © DI Tamara Frisch
- Architects: LOVE architecture and urbanism ZT GmbH
- Project: Villas 2B
- Location: Graz, Austria
- Photography: DI Tamara Frisch
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Design team: DI Michael Leiss, DI Stephanie Jordan, DI Peggy Marten, DI Ines Escauriaza
- Master builder: Heinrich Bau GesmbH
- Site area: (m²) 2403 m² (1650m² davon Baugrund)
- GFA: Villa1: 153m², Villa2: 305m²
- NFA: Villa1 128.6, Villa2: 222.7m²
- Total effective area (m²) H1 128.6, H2: 222,7m²
- Effective area (m²) H1: 85m² + 32m² Büro; H2: 210,80m²
- Density: 0.27 (more…)
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Article source: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o.
Narvil Conference & Spa is located in Serock by Zegrzyńskie lake, 40 kilometers from Warsaw. It’s a combination of the elegant hotel, modern conference center and exclusive spa. Location by the Narew river, surrounding forest and omnipresent nature creates an amazing atmosphere of the place. The priority while building the hotel was to keep a perfect harmony with an environment and to interfere as little as possible.
Image Courtesy © Yassen Hristov
- Architects: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o.
- Project: HOTEL NARVIL
- Location: Serock, Poland
- Photography: Yassen Hristov, Konrad Rubaszkiewicz
- General contractor: Budimex S.A
- Realization: 2008-2012
- Interiors: KM Rubaszkiewicz sp. z o. o
- Area: 47.500 sqm
- Investor: Narvil Sp. z o. o.