Archive for the ‘Hotel’ Category
Sunday, March 20th, 2016
Article source: Capella Garcia Arquitectura S.L.
The building constitutes a longitudinal prism, forming a screen, with vertical corbels on the façade which stand out like white keys on a black background. The ground floor emulates a great aquarium, with independent sections for the various uses, beneath an undulating ceiling of circumferences.
Image Courtesy © Rafael Vargas
- Architects: Capella Garcia Arquitectura S.L., Juli Capella, Miquel Garcia
- Project: HOTEL DIAGONAL BARCELONA
- Location: Avenida Diagonal, 205. Barcelona, Spain
- Photography: Rafael Vargas
- Project responsible: Pamela Könsgen
- Interior design responsible: Lorelay Gazo, Pamela Könsgen
- Project management: Pamela Könsgen, Lorelay Gazo, Joan Bozzo
- Client: Grupo Urvasco, S.A.-Hoteles Silken, S.A.
- Structural calculations: Obiol, Moya y Asociados, S.L.
- Installation engineering: Celma Enginyeria Consulting 1300, S.L.
- Site management: Tècnics-G3, S.L.
- Quantity surveyor: Tècnics-G3, S.L. (more…)
Wednesday, March 16th, 2016
Article source: Engiz AE ltd
The location is an access into or exit from the city of Antalya. The environment is the pine forests of the city and also the industry zone. The requirements of the zone should have been well analysed through the planning process. The product is a 130-140 rooms capacity business hotel, with a well designed spa and convention hall. The scale of buildings not to exceed the pine trees silhouette and by the use of timber, glass and mirror, the architecture tried not to disturb the mood of nature with its horizontal lines, through transperency and reflection effects.
Image Courtesy © Engiz AE ltd
- Architects: Engiz AE ltd
- Project: Keptur Hotel & Convention
- Location: Antalya, Turkey
Friday, March 11th, 2016
Article source: Studio Macola
The project is part of a plan to revitalise a former industrial site, “the Conterie” ( small beads), on the island of Murano. Also known as the island of glass, Murano forms part of the Venetian lagoon. The Conterie were a two-hectare-wide industrial complex located in the heart of Murano. Brought into being between the end of the 18th century and the first half of 19th century, the Conterie’s zenith dates to the second half of the 19th century, when the complex achieved its maximum industrial output. Decline, on the other hand, kicked in in the 1970s, and the factory was finally closed down in 1993. Two years later the complex was acquired by the Municipality of Venice. This decision was taken because the former industrial site was deemed to offer significant urban development opportunities on account of its extent, location and the variety of building which makes it up. Many of the latter, it must be added, were in a particularly poor state of conservation.
Image Courtesy © M. Zanta
- Architects: Studio Macola
- Project: The Conterie
- Location: Murano, Venezia, Italy
- Photography: M. Zanta
- Client: Comune di Venezia – Insula S.p.a.
- Project manager: M. Negro – Insula S.p.a.
- Structural engineer: L. Rota with G. Di Mento
- Mechanical engineer: R. Bonacina
- Electrical engineer: D. Colpo
- Covering and roofing in titanium zinc: Zintek Srl
- Project Year: 1999-2015
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: Massimo Magaldi
The project is part of the conversion to 5 star luxury hotel of some floors of historic buildings of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II monument and North side Porches of Piazza Del Duomo in Milan. The design of the “Suite 11” has focused on the reduction of the internal partitions and the use of simple and clear geometries. The tactile surfaces (such as wood and rough ceramic) and warm colors create an intimate and domestic space, while the mirror surfaces and the transparent sliding doors amplify the volumes and let the sights play. No luxuries and no glitters, but soft and warm lights and design furniture reduced to the essential, provides a reinterpratation of a typical milanese approach to design. This strategy was thougtht as the best way to get the spirituality of the place and the cathedral inside the suite, inspiring a sense of belonging and inner peace in the guest.
Image Courtesy © Umberto Armiraglio
- Architects: Massimo Magaldi
- Project: Town House Duomo 21 – Suite 11
- Location: Piazza Duomo 21, 20121, Milan, Italy
- Photography: Umberto Armiraglio
- Software used: Autocad LT 2012
- Client: Seven Stars Galleria Italia Srl
- Service: interior design, lighting design
- Project: 2014
- Construction: 2015
Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
Article source: abalo alonso arquitectos
At the beginning the building was still working as a student’s guesthouse accommodating the owners’ dwelling on the first floor.
Image Courtesy © Santos Díez
- Architects: abalo alonso arquitectos
- Project: MOURE HOTEL
- Location: Loureiros nº6, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Photography: Santos Díez
- Contributors: Francisco González Varela, technical architect, Carlos Vault, architect, structural calculations, Manuel Sanmartin René Valiñas José Noya, architects
- District Attorney: Liñares Brothers Bar
- Construction company: Kupula . Delegate : Javier Corcoba, Head of Project Beatriz Windy
- Budget work: 933.244,29 €
- Project date: 2008
- Completion date: 2010
Saturday, February 27th, 2016
Article source: Hi-Tech CADD Services
An environmental consultant had to assess a site and provide a plan to the client for retaining wall design meant to block the flood water from a nearby river from entering the site.
Image Courtesy © Hi-Tech CADD Services
- Architects: Hi-Tech CADD Services
- Project: 3D Modeling And Rendering of Retaining Wall Design for Environment Consultants
- Location: Los Angeles, USA
Tuesday, February 16th, 2016
Article source: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects
A high-end family hotel in the middle of the biggest skiing and hiking region of Upper Austria – the new Leading family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig is going to exceed all expectations. Its ground breaking took place in December 2014 and is planned to be completed by the end of 2016.
Image Courtesy © Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects & miss3 s.r.o.
- Architects: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects
- Project: Leading Family Hotel & Resort Dachsteinkönig
- Location: Gosau, Austria
- Client: Hotel – Dachsteinkönig Hotel GmbH, Chalets – Dachstein Chalet Errichtungs GmbH
- Redenrings: Arkan Zeytinoglu Architects & miss3 s.r.o.
- Competition: May 2013
- Start of planning: June 2013
- Start of construction: December 2014
- Completion: December 2016
- S Hotel:105 Rooms, 12 Chalets, 2 Restaurants, Kids Restaurant, Café, Bakery, Bar, Shop, Kids Pool
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: Studio Putman
We enter a placeas a story: we get used to it, we a ppropriate it.In the heart of the island of Menorca, protected from the a gressions of the modernity and the mass tourism, there is a place over hanging the harbor where stands a palace from the XVIII century.Can Faustino is an invitation to dream and to the peace of mind.
Image Courtesy © Studio Putman
- Architects: Studio Putman
- Project: Hotel Can Faustino
- Location: Menorca, Spain
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: YANG Hotel Design Group
As the first new-oriental style boutique hotel in Shenzhen, Duoduo Group cooperates with YANG Hotel Design Group to build this HUI HOTEL. Hotel is located beside Shenzhen Central Park which has a one-thousand meters green belt, close to Huaqiang North, and is transformed from an old factory.
Image Courtesy © YANG Hotel Design Group
- Architects: YANG Hotel Design Group
- Project: HUI HOTEL Shenzhen
- Location: No. 3015, Hongli Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China
- Principle Designers: Yang Bangsheng, Lai Guangshao
- Project elements: 85 rooms (suite), western restaurant, Chinese restaurant, reading room, gym, ballroom, swimming pool and other food and beverage recreation equipments
- Program: 10 000 sqm Interior design
- Usage area: 8 800 sqm
- Project period: 2010 – 2014
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Article source: PHL Architects
Oak Tree Emerald locates on a contour hills area with view facing directly to a valley and city. Because of its strategic location, it is suitable for a concept of resort hotel. The site has a steep hills contour with a very long and narrow L-shaped site. Thus, in order to meet the programme’s requirements, we must use cut and fill system to get extra spaces.
Image Courtesy © PHL Architects
- Architects: PHL Architects
- Project: OAK TREE EMERALD
- Location: Papandayan, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
- Owner: PT. Merdeka Graha Indo
- Principal Architect: Hendyanto Lim, Patrick Lim
- Built (Year): November 2013
- Site Area: 6600 m2
- Floor Area: 17000 m2
- Building Height: 41m / 11th floor