Archive for the ‘Housing Development’ Category
Monday, October 30th, 2017
Article source: CAZA
LIC Oyster seeks to address the imbalance of a high-rise residential boom amidst the steady retreat of manufacturing along the Queens Waterfront through a creative combination of density and openness, business synergy and ecological benefits that addresses the needs of both housing and industry.
Image Courtesy © CAZA
- Architects: CAZA
- Project: LIC Oyster
- Location: New York, USA
- Project Team: Carlos Arnaiz, Laura del Pino, Jun Deng, Valentina Meloni, Youngeun Jung
Monday, October 30th, 2017
Article source: Peter Ruge Architekten
The site is located in the east of the city of Hangzhou. The eastern part of the site is divided by a 15m wide water canal.
The concept takes up this specific landscape feature. Flat residential buildings, townhouses and a kindergarten will be placed along this small river. Residential high-rise buildings in combination with commercial ground-floor buildings will be set up along the main streets in North and West.
Image Courtesy © Peter Ruge Architekten
- Architects: Peter Ruge Architekten (until 02/11 Pysall Ruge, Matthias Matschewski, Hyesook Ahn, Olivia Grande, Daniel Dendra)
- Project: Green residence in Yu Hang
- Location: Hangzhou, Zheijang Province, P.R. China
- Client: Hangzhou Jiahe Real Estate GmbH, CN-310007 Hangzhou, P.R. China
- Project partner: DBH Stadtplanungs GmbH, Hangzhou Prof. Wang Xiaosong, José Maria Cantalapiedra Alonso
- Plot: 85.700 sqm
- GFA: 189.500 sqm with circa 1,000 units
- Completion: 2017
Thursday, October 26th, 2017
Article source: KJELLGREN KAMINSKY ARCHITECTURE
Östra Kvillebäcken is designed as a dense and vibrant neighbourhood with a strong focus on sustainability. Therefore, it is a Miljöbyggnad Silver certified neighborhood. Our buildings find inspiration in the inner city and its urban qualities. Artistic decoration related to the location and material treatment gives the buildings their own contemporary identity. The Housing estate forms a green oasis with islands of activity. There are natural meeting places with different themes along the pathway that leads visitors through the neighborhood. The communal hall is a place for celebration, overnight stay or meetings. Adjacent to this room is also a communal facility in the yard with laundry area and space for socializing. The homes are generally space efficient with few awkward spaces. In the design, we have worked with basic architectural qualities: axiality, room connection and views-through.
Image Courtesy © KJELLGREN KAMINSKY ARCHITECTURE
- Architects: KJELLGREN KAMINSKY ARCHITECTURE
- Project: HSB Kvillebäcken
- Location: Kvillebäcken, Sweden
- Client: HSB
- Partners: Peab, Ramböll, Bengt Dahlgrens, 02 Landskap
- Sustainable: Miljöbyggnad Silver
- Team: Fredrik Kjellgren, Joakim Kaminsky, Sandra Nygren, Michael Tuuling
Thursday, October 26th, 2017
Article source: Rh+ architecture
The site of this project is atypical: It is a land unit composed of three parcels of land , rather narrow, of equivalent width and quite deep. The neighboring houses are very imposing: 6 floors on one side and 8 floors on the other. The central plot is occupied by a small building to be preserve, which overhangs the future buildings. His situation reinforces its presence.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
Wednesday, October 25th, 2017
Article source: Gabriel Verd with Simone Solinas
A plot available in an old slaughterhouse that had to be demolished …. next to the cemetery… in an area with a low income population
The project arises from the need to accommodate families with difficulties that irregularly occupied the ruins of the old slaughterhouse in Chipiona. It´s important to point that this plot was located next to the village cemetery.
Image Courtesy © Jesús Granada
- Architects: Gabriel Verd with Simone Solinas
- Project: 22 social dwellings next to the Chipiona Cemetery
- Location: Chipiona, Spain
- Photography: Jesús Granada
- Client: Empresa Municipal CAEPIONIS, S.L. (Ayuntamiento de Chipiona)
- Site: Calle Río Guadinana, Chipiona, Cádiz
- Technical architect: Eduardo Vázquez
- Structural engineers: Santiago Bermejo Federico Farina
- Student: Ronit Shmaryahu
- Construction cost: 1.245.045 €
- Building Area: houses 2.046,15 m2, garage 1.385,85 m2, urbanization 448 m2
- Competition: 2005
- Completion: 2016
Wednesday, October 25th, 2017
Article source: Snow Kreilich Architects
Located at the intersection of the Rochester, MN downtown core and a neighborhood of single-family homes, as well as being adjacent to the Zumbro River and Mayo Memorial Park, this multifamily project with 29 apartments and underground parking needed to resolve the varied conditions and scales of its context.
Image Courtesy © Snow Kreilich Architects
- Architects: Snow Kreilich Architects, (Matthew Kreilich, AIA)
- Project: Lofts at Mayo Park
- Location: Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
Article source: v2com
La Barquière is a 62-housing project located in the 9th district of Marseille (France). The urban neighbourhood offers to the project a unique setting. Drawn in keeping with its context, this project respects all the family owner wishes. The owner wanted to keep the old building dated from the 18th century. The existing old building and the wooded environment proximity forced the project to become part of a complex height.
Image Courtesy © Mathieu Ducros
- Architects: Pietri Architectes
- Project: La Barquière
- Location: Marseille, France
- Photography: Mathieu Ducros, Nicolas Vaccaro
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
Friday, October 20th, 2017
Article source: Design Forum International
In an endeavor to provide super design value to the clients, DFI has come up with another housing project in the “cost effective” segment, an intervention to solve the affordability problem. The project has been especially designed for the masses who are looking for the same comfort and security of a self-owned home that the more fortunate middle class enjoys.
Image Courtesy © Design Forum International
- Architects: Design Forum International (Anand Sharma )
- Project: BDI Ambaram
- Location: Tapukrah, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
- Name of Client: Berry developers Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd..
- Design Team: Navin singh, Abhishek kr. Sinha , Manish kr singh
- Structural Consultants: NNC Design International
- Electrical Consultants: Consummate Engineering Services (P) Ltd.
- HVAC: Consummate Engineering Services (P) Ltd.
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 55435.650 sqmt , 596704.347 sqft
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 79442.561 sqmt
- Start Date: September 2013
- Completion Date: phase I completed 2015
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
Located within the established streetscape of St Kilda Road, the design enables residents to make full advantage of its excellent location within Melbourne. The fluid forms of the façade define large balconies for each apartment and spectacular views of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park and skyline of the Central Business District.
Image Courtesy © Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA) (Elenberg Fraser, Stefano Paiocchi (Arch.), Daniel Fiser (ID) )
- Project: Mayfair Residential Tower
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- ZHA Project Director: Michele Pasca di Magliano
- ZHA Project Team: Marina Martinez, Luca Ruggeri, Anat Stern, Roberta Sartori, Sam Mcheileh, Alejandro Diaz, Nhan Vo, Michael Sims, Maria Echeverri, Raquel Arauco Ordas, Kate Revyakina, Michael Rogers, Flavia Santos, Daniel Coley, Natasha Gill, Ashwanth Govindaraji, Arian Hakimi Nejad, Jose Castaneda, Afsoon Eshaghi, Alessandra Catello, Millie Anderson, Arya Safavi, Hee Seung Lee, Johannes Elias, Juan Camilo Mogollon, Julia Hyoun Hee Na, Manuele Gaioni
- ZHA Competition Team: Gianluca Racana, Michele Pasca di Magliano, Ludovico Lombardi, Daniel Fiser, Luca Ruggeri, Julia Hyoun Hee Na, Hee Seung Lee, Nhan Vo, Sobitha Ravinchandran, Adam Twigger, Rafael Contreras, Annarita Papeschi, MohammadAli Mirzaei, Kostantinos Psomas
- Structural & Civil Engineering: Webber Design
- Building Services Engineering: Murchie Consulting
- Town Planner: SJB
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017
Article source: 10 DESIGN
Swiss Property and 10 DESIGN are very proud that La Reserve Residences has won at the prestigious Cityscape Global Award for Best Residential Mid to High Rise Project (Future) on 11 September 2017 at Dubai Conrad.
With a vision to promote a wellbeing community, La Reserve Residences is set within a global health and wellness destination – Dubai Healthcare City Phase 2, the world’s largest healthcare free zone. The development, totaling circa 40,000 sqm GFA, provides holistic amenities from open terraces, outdoor activity areas and pedestrian trails, to running tracks, pools, gyms, and expansive greens for recreation. Construction is expected to be completed by Q4 2019.
Image Courtesy © 10 DESIGN
- Architects: 10 DESIGN
- Project: La Reserve Residences
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Client: Swiss Property
- Residential: 230 units
- Services: Architecture, Masterplan, Landscape, CGI
- Design Partner: Ted Givens
- Partner: Barry Shapiro