Archive for the ‘Housing Development’ Category
Wednesday, October 25th, 2017
Article source: Snow Kreilich Architects
Located at the intersection of the Rochester, MN downtown core and a neighborhood of single-family homes, as well as being adjacent to the Zumbro River and Mayo Memorial Park, this multifamily project with 29 apartments and underground parking needed to resolve the varied conditions and scales of its context.
Image Courtesy © Snow Kreilich Architects
- Architects: Snow Kreilich Architects, (Matthew Kreilich, AIA)
- Project: Lofts at Mayo Park
- Location: Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
Article source: v2com
La Barquière is a 62-housing project located in the 9th district of Marseille (France). The urban neighbourhood offers to the project a unique setting. Drawn in keeping with its context, this project respects all the family owner wishes. The owner wanted to keep the old building dated from the 18th century. The existing old building and the wooded environment proximity forced the project to become part of a complex height.
Image Courtesy © Mathieu Ducros
- Architects: Pietri Architectes
- Project: La Barquière
- Location: Marseille, France
- Photography: Mathieu Ducros, Nicolas Vaccaro
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp
Friday, October 20th, 2017
Article source: Design Forum International
In an endeavor to provide super design value to the clients, DFI has come up with another housing project in the “cost effective” segment, an intervention to solve the affordability problem. The project has been especially designed for the masses who are looking for the same comfort and security of a self-owned home that the more fortunate middle class enjoys.
Image Courtesy © Design Forum International
- Architects: Design Forum International (Anand Sharma )
- Project: BDI Ambaram
- Location: Tapukrah, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India
- Name of Client: Berry developers Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd..
- Design Team: Navin singh, Abhishek kr. Sinha , Manish kr singh
- Structural Consultants: NNC Design International
- Electrical Consultants: Consummate Engineering Services (P) Ltd.
- HVAC: Consummate Engineering Services (P) Ltd.
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 55435.650 sqmt , 596704.347 sqft
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 79442.561 sqmt
- Start Date: September 2013
- Completion Date: phase I completed 2015
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017
Article source: Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
Located within the established streetscape of St Kilda Road, the design enables residents to make full advantage of its excellent location within Melbourne. The fluid forms of the façade define large balconies for each apartment and spectacular views of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park and skyline of the Central Business District.
Image Courtesy © Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
- Architects: Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA) (Elenberg Fraser, Stefano Paiocchi (Arch.), Daniel Fiser (ID) )
- Project: Mayfair Residential Tower
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- ZHA Project Director: Michele Pasca di Magliano
- ZHA Project Team: Marina Martinez, Luca Ruggeri, Anat Stern, Roberta Sartori, Sam Mcheileh, Alejandro Diaz, Nhan Vo, Michael Sims, Maria Echeverri, Raquel Arauco Ordas, Kate Revyakina, Michael Rogers, Flavia Santos, Daniel Coley, Natasha Gill, Ashwanth Govindaraji, Arian Hakimi Nejad, Jose Castaneda, Afsoon Eshaghi, Alessandra Catello, Millie Anderson, Arya Safavi, Hee Seung Lee, Johannes Elias, Juan Camilo Mogollon, Julia Hyoun Hee Na, Manuele Gaioni
- ZHA Competition Team: Gianluca Racana, Michele Pasca di Magliano, Ludovico Lombardi, Daniel Fiser, Luca Ruggeri, Julia Hyoun Hee Na, Hee Seung Lee, Nhan Vo, Sobitha Ravinchandran, Adam Twigger, Rafael Contreras, Annarita Papeschi, MohammadAli Mirzaei, Kostantinos Psomas
- Structural & Civil Engineering: Webber Design
- Building Services Engineering: Murchie Consulting
- Town Planner: SJB
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017
Article source: 10 DESIGN
Swiss Property and 10 DESIGN are very proud that La Reserve Residences has won at the prestigious Cityscape Global Award for Best Residential Mid to High Rise Project (Future) on 11 September 2017 at Dubai Conrad.
With a vision to promote a wellbeing community, La Reserve Residences is set within a global health and wellness destination – Dubai Healthcare City Phase 2, the world’s largest healthcare free zone. The development, totaling circa 40,000 sqm GFA, provides holistic amenities from open terraces, outdoor activity areas and pedestrian trails, to running tracks, pools, gyms, and expansive greens for recreation. Construction is expected to be completed by Q4 2019.
Image Courtesy © 10 DESIGN
- Architects: 10 DESIGN
- Project: La Reserve Residences
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Client: Swiss Property
- Residential: 230 units
- Services: Architecture, Masterplan, Landscape, CGI
- Design Partner: Ted Givens
- Partner: Barry Shapiro
Friday, October 6th, 2017
Article source: FOS [Foundry of Space]
Conceptualised by the character of its setting and the need for more green areas in today’s urban living, Condolette Pixel Sathorn is the result of the harmonisation between urban lifestyle and secluded green environment albeit it is located in the heart of Sathorn, Bangkok’s most vibrant CBD.
Image Courtesy © Teerawat Winyarat
- Architects: FOS [Foundry of Space]
- Project: Condolette Pixel Sathorn
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Photography: Teerawat Winyarat
- Client: Pruksa Real Estate PCL.
- Design Team: Makakrai Jay Suthadarat, Rinchai Chaivaraporn, Widsara Suthadarat, Singha Ounsakul, Pakhon Promtha
- Structural Engineer: Pruksa Real Estate PCL.
- Mechanical Engineer: Mitr Consultants
- Site Area: 5,000 sqm.
- Gross Floor Area: 18,000 sqm.
- Year: 2015
Thursday, October 5th, 2017
Article source: Benjamin Fleury Architecte-Urbaniste
Located in the district of “Quatre-chemins” in Pantin, the north of Denis Papin street consists of dilapidated warehouses while the south is mostly made up residential buildings dating from the beginning of the 20th century. Their facades have the specific and historic architectural writing of the neighbourhood with the use of grey bricks enhanced by ornamentations of ceramics, cornices and skylights. Situated at the junction of these two industrial and residential areas, the project is surrounded by industrial buildings on the street and garden sides and by a working-class house and a recent social residence on the gable.
Image Courtesy © David Boureau
- Architects: Benjamin Fleury Architecte-Urbaniste
- Project: 20 Housing in Pantin
- Location: Pantin, France
- Photography: David Boureau
- Client: Foncière Logement
- Assistance of work control: Artelia
- Maitrise d’ouvrage CPI: dh Promotion
- Architects/Project management: Benjamin Fleury
Monday, September 25th, 2017
Article source: The Buchan Group
Imperial Doncaster brings the epitome of modern urban living to one of Melbourne’s most rapidly changing suburbs. The 93 unit complex was designed to appeal to a wide demographic, easily catering to the needs of downsizing owner-occupiers with bigger apartment sizes and generous balcony spaces. The design takes into consideration the local suburbs, parks, shopping centre and already established businesses, seeking a balance between the economical, environmental and aesthetic.
Image Courtesy © Michael Gazzola
- Architects: The Buchan Group
- Project: Imperial Doncaster
- Location: Manningham, Australia
- Photography: Michael Gazzola
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
Article source: Proyecto Cafeína
Tadeo 4909 is a building that takes place in a high-growth zone of the city, seeking out to offer an urban, expressive and custom housing. It consists of 8 two-level lofts, each of which is distinct to the others.
The area where the building is set is highly chaotic in terms of architectural typologies, textures and colors, so it was therefore chosen to generate a building that would constitute itself as the order within the neighborhood’s chaos. For the façade three types of screens were used: white, satin and light. This achieved a dynamic design that simultaneously allows the most passage of natural light to the various environments while providing the necessary privacy as required by each of the spaces.
Image Courtesy © Patrick López Jaimes
- Architects: Proyecto Cafeína
- Project: Tadeo 4909
- Location: Puebla, México
- Photography: Patrick López Jaimes
- Contributors: Leonardo Neve, Diego Vilatela, Angel Valerio, Olivia Gil, Andrés Miranda, Javier Flores, Carolina Ojeda, Jesús Quintana
- Floor area: 902.65 m2
- Year: 2015
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
Article source: mvrdv
Rotterdam’s harbour basins and quays form an important historical reference for the port city’s heritage, with Wilheminapier firmly established as one of its most popular and spectacular areas. Since 2015, development partners BPD Bouwfonds Property Development, Ontwikkeling B.V. and SYNCHROON Ontwikkelaars in consultation with the municipality of Rotterdam, have been working on the development of residential buildings Philadelphia & Havana.
The Sax is a 51 floor mixed-use tower set to be the latest addition to Rotterdam’s renowned Wilhelminapier port development., Image Courtesy © MVRDV
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: The Sax
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Design Team: Jacob van Rijs, Frans de Witte with Fedor Bron, Mick van Gemert, Mark van den Ouden, Luca Moscelli, Fouad Addou, Daniele Zonta, Giuseppe Campo Antico, Ronald Kam, Clementine Bory and Yassin Matni.
- Visualization: Antonio Luca Coco, Davide Calabro, Massimiliano Marzoli, Costanza Cuccato, Kirill Emelianov and Pavlos Ventouris
- Size and Programme: 82,200 m2 with 450 apartments (sale and rental), a hotel with 150 rooms, parking and commercial units
- Year: 2017+