Archive for the ‘Illustrator’ Category
Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015
Article source: Sweco architects
The Physic Garden is a place to celebrate sensuous phenomena of all kinds. It is a place where mystic scents, changing colors, and seasonal variety can be enjoyed and studied. It is also a test bed for pharmacological research.
Image Courtesy © Sweco architects
- Architects: Sweco architects
- Project: The Physic Garden at Novartis Campus
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Landscape architect: Thorbjörn Andersson with Sweco architects
- Team: Pege Hillinge, Johan Krikström, Johnny Lindeberg, Emma Norrman (plants), Therese Egnor (plants), Alexander Cederroth (light), Markus Moström (graphics), Pål Svensson (drinking fountains).
- Client: Novartis Pharma
- Consultants: Schönholzer + Staufer GmbH/ Beat Rösch, Basler + Partner (structural engineering).
- Area: 2800 sqm
- Opening: 2012
- Software used: AutoCAD, sketch up, Illustrator and PhotoShop
Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Article source: IR arquitectura
AA House is located in a neighborhood of villas in Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires. Its position in the lot guarantees the best solar incidence range on the north side, on which all the main rooms of the house are laid out. On the other hand, it provides a form of processional visual approach to its visitors.
Image Courtesy © Federico Cairoli
- Architects: IR arquitectura
- Project: Casa AA
- Location: Tortuguitas, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Photography: Federico Cairoli
- Project team: Luciano Intile, Andres Rogers, Martín Zlobec, Rodrigo Perez de Pedro, Enrico Cavaglia, Felipe Buigues, Fermin Indavere.
- Structures: Jorge Barroso.
- Energy management: Wulcon Energy.
- Construction: Jorge Belardi.
- Project year: 2014 – 2015
- Software used: Autocad and 3ds max, Photoshop, Illustrator,Indesign
Sunday, November 8th, 2015
Article source: SAR architecten
In the Middle Ages, Bruges had two big ambitions: to have a sea port and a university, fine ambitions that the magnificent old city could barely realize despite its many efforts. During history Antwerp and Ghent took over the leading roles in those matters and Bruges became during three centuries ‘Bruges la morte’. However at the end of the 20th century Bruges is the 3rd seaport of the BENELUX, and in 2009 the VIVES University College was built, associated to the well known ‘University of Louvain’.
Campus east side (1) , Image Courtesy © Christine Deboosere
- Architects: SAR architecten
- Project: Vives university college – campus Bruges
- Location: Xaverianenstraat, 10, BE 8000 Bruges, Belgium
- Photography: Christine Deboosere, Toon Grobet (nv Zumtobel Lighting sa)
- Software used: Autodesk AutoCAD, Microstation, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Architects in Charge: Johan Bosschem, Jan De Vloed
- General contractor: Strabag Belgium NV – registered office Gent
- Associate firm: Architektenburo De Vloed bvba
- Design team: Thierry Halsberghe, Eveline Vandenbogaerde, Veerle De Langhe, Patrick Persoons
- Landscape: Buro voor Vrije Ruimte VOF (more…)
Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
Article source: FParchitect
The Prototype Center of Alternative Alpine Tourism, located in Lake Springs Aoou Metsovo, is designed to give a boost and a new market in tourism, both as regards quality of services provided, and the variety of options. It is a center that can meet and reconcile the needs for recreation and relaxation (hotel unit – bungalow, restaurant, pool building) with the sport (sports center, boats port) and culture (convention center). These uses and the way their organization, make the band a unit that can operate autonomously, as is 20 km from the town of Metsovo. The composition blends with the natural environment, which is particularly beautiful, and topography, not by challenging existing habitats (forest, lake). For this reason,are been used principles and technologies of energy and bioclimatic design such as green roofs, the use of photovoltaic (main roof, blinds) and geothermal energy. Finally, the extensive use of materials such as wood, stone and glass contribute to reconciliation between the Centre and its environment.
Image Courtesy © FParchitect
- Architects: FParchitect
- Project: PROTOTYPE CENTER OF ALTERNATIVE ALPINE TOURISM
- Location: Metsovo – Greece – Aoos Srings Lake
- Software used: Autocad Architecture, 3dstudio max, Maxwellrender, Adobe Illustrator
- Study: Filippos Plataris – Architect
- Status: Architectural project
- Building Surface: 6275.65 sq.m.
- Year: 2010
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Article source: Bahadır Kul Architects
The intercity bus terminal was designed on the way to Aksaray, 5km away from the city center , due to the existing bus terminal’s incompatibility to handle the needs. The convenience of the linkage to the local road of Nigde and to the city center were the reasons why this area is preferred.
Image Courtesy © Ket Kolektif
- Architects: Bahadır Kul Architects
- Project: Nevsehir Bus Terminal
- Location: Nevsehir, TURKEY
- Photography: Ket Kolektif
- Software used: Autocad, Photshop, 3d max, Skecth up, Rhino, Illustrator
- Client: Municipality of Nevşehir
- Construction Period: 2008/2010
- Total Floor Area: 8.000 m2
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: P M Architects
Project Brief: Contemporary residence for young couple with their kids, special requirements of client was precious bar display, display for lord Ganesh idols and other artifacts collected from different parts of world.
Image Courtesy © P M Architects
- Architects: P M Architects
- Project: Damle residence
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Software used: Auto cad, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustator
- Area: 1000 sq ft
Thursday, August 6th, 2015
Article source: Bean Buro
The brief for the 8,000sqft flagship restaurant for Tasty Congee & Wantun Noodle Shop, located at Swire Properties’ Daci Temple Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu China, was to celebrate the client’s 70 years old Wontun noodle brand by upgrading its historical street-food status to a contemporary international identity. The new space is a cultural exchange between east and west, old and new, in Chengdu China.
Image Courtesy © Bean Buro
- Architects: Bean Buro
- Project: Tasty Flagship Restaurant Taikoo
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Software used: Rhino, Vray, Dialux, Autocad & Adobe suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)
Friday, July 24th, 2015
Article source: PICH-AGUILERA Architects
The project of Gavà is a block of social housing, developed by Aram Foundation. Since the project’s inception in 2009 until the completion of the work in 2013, public andbank’s helps have suffered such deep changes that have destabilized, mainly to citizens in need of affordable housing, and also, to foundations or companies that promote this type of activity.
Image Courtesy © PICH-AGUILERA Architects
- Architects: PICH-AGUILERA Architects
- Project: 30 social dwellings in Gavà
- Location: Gavà, Spain
- Software used: Autocad, Sketchup, Cype, Calener, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Authors: Felip Pich-Aguilera Baurier. Architect, Teresa Batlle i Pagès.Architect
- Developer: Fundació ARAM
- Group Directors: Pau Casaldàliga, Àngel Sendarrubias
- Head of project: Jordi París
- Intern colaborators: Salvador Girvent
- Construction volume: 2763.18 m2
- Parking: 739.07 m2
- Final cost: 1.966.090,05 €
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015
Article source: AtelierBlur/Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G. & Partners
Competition winning scheme for Plot 15 of the MOLEWA residential design competition in Ruichang, Jianxi Provence of China.
Residential design in China faces multitudes of restrictive design issues: One, facing heavy regulations imposed by local planning bureaus residential design often results in very strict interpretations of massing and building separations. Second, a developer-led and market driven standard of apartment layout creates a homogeneous and monotonous building typology that litters the urban landscape offering very little choice to potential buyer / inhabitants. Thirdly, out-of-date local customs remains a design barrier that is difficult to overcome by users accustomed to certain arrangements of functional layout that is a reflection of the developer-led model, fueling the perpetual circle of the same type of residential layouts.
Image Courtesy © AtelierBlur/Georges Hung Architecte D.P.L.G. & Partners
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Article source: KARRES+BRANDS
Hoekenrodeplein forms the link between the Amsterdam Port shopping centre and the Arena Boulevard. With the redevelopment of the New Amsterdam Building, the square has been developed as one of the final phases of the Zuidoost Centre Area. The existing, U-shaped building th at wraps around the square was expanded on the ground and first floors, and now accommodates public functions, such as a hotel and hospitality facilities. This redevelopment, along with the desire of the municipality to also allow events to take place on the square, made it necessary to revise the earlier design by karres+brands from 2006.
Image Courtesy © KARRES+BRANDS
- Architects: KARRES+BRANDS
- Project: Hoekenrodeplein
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Software used: AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Assignment: Square redesign
- Size: 1.7 hectares
- Design: 2011 – 2012
- Construction: 2013 – 2014
- Status: Realised
- Budget: € 3.6 Mio
- Client: Municipality of Amsterdam
- In collaboration with: Lichtvormgevers, Philips Lighting, Cisco