Archive for the ‘Institute’ Category
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Article source: Ghigos Ideas
The project for the new SAE campus in Milan works with the brand multiplication. The logo is translated into signage, furnishing and architecture, in order to communicate the company identity, mission and values to let more effectively experience those by students and people. SAE visual identity, constituted by horizontal lines, is broken down into its elements to turn into an architectural element, thus a more effective communication tool.
Image Courtesy © Ghigos Ideas
- Architects: Ghigos Ideas
- Project: SAE Institute new campus
- Location: Milan, Italy
Sunday, November 10th, 2013
Article source: Banker Wire
MUKWONAGO, WI…In September 2013, Manatee Technical Institute celebrated its 50th anniversary in a new main campus facility. Featuring railing infill panels woven by Banker Wire, the Bradenton, FL, ‘Main Campus’ is a state-of-the-art facility that is home to post-secondary adult, career and technical education programs.
Image Courtesy © Banker Wire
- Project: Manatee Technical Institute
- Location: Bradenton, FL, U.S.A
Friday, October 11th, 2013
Article source: Sol89
Located in one of the lots of the former International Exposition of 1992 in Seville, a tertiary landscape saturated with high-flown singularities, a heritage from the exhibition´s pavilions, the competition includes areas for certain medical specialties the surface of which is proportional to the capital invested in each of them. From this proportionality, we proposed a section shaped as a bar chart, setting up three linked voids forming a large space that develops the Center´s circulation and activities.
Image Courtesy © Jesús Granada
- Architects: Sol89
- Project: ANDALUSIAN INSTITUTE OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
- Location: SEVILLE, SPAIN
- Photography: Jesús Granada
- Technical Architect: Victor Batzan Cascales.
- Contributors: David Rodriguez, an architecture student.
- Structure: Alejandro Cabanas, Industrial Engineer.
- Facilities: Insur JG.
- Living intervention: 6398.74 m²
- Promoter: Tecnolaser SA
- Construction: Level-Econivel SA
Thursday, June 6th, 2013
Article source: Wonk architectes
The IFSanté is a 3200 square-meter Health Formation Institute building in Lomme, France, for the Catholic University. The site is near the Saint-Philibert Hospital and the subway, in a new neighborhood named “Humanicité” and composed of several open blocks crossed by a large pedestrian avenue.
Image Courtesy © julien lanoo
- Architects: Wonk architectes
- Project: IFSante
- Location: Lille, France
- Photography: Julien Lanoo
- Program: Enseignement : formation universitaire d’infirmier et cadres de santé
- Area: 3 200m²
- Budget: 4 403 420.00 € HT
- Client: SCI des Facultés Catholiques de Lille
- Engineering: Projex Ingénierie, Diagobat, Daniel Caucheteux
- Year: 2012
Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013
Article source: Baer Shifman-Nathan Architects
The Botnar Building, which houses IMRIC – the Institute of Medical Research Israel Canada, is a unique facility of laboratories designed for current standards of microbiology research. In addition, the building provides auditorium spaces and seminar classrooms for the Hebrew University School of Medicine.
Image Courtesy © G. Shifman-Nathan, Ilia Kruvorechko
- Architects: Baer Shifman-Nathan Architects
- Project: The Botnar Building of the Institute of Medical Research Israel-Canada
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
- Photography: G. Shifman-Nathan, Ilia Kruvorechko
- Area: 12,700 sq.m.
- Completed: Partial occupancy, still in progress
- Client: The Hebrew University, School of Medicine
- HVAC: Harari-Shapira Engineers
- Plumbing: A. Yosha Ltd.
- Structural Engineer: D. Gordom Engineers
- Software used: Designed using AutoCAD, rendered using 3DS max
Sunday, April 21st, 2013
Article source: ZGF Architects
With completion of the new J. Craig Venter Institute, La Jolla, later this year, San Diegans will have more reason to be proud of its reputation for being the nation’s leader in high-tech science and innovation and home of more Nobel Prize winning scientists than any other city.
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. (www.mccarthy.com), one of the nation’s premiere research laboratory builders, this week topped off the last concrete pour for the three-story, 45,000-square-foot laboratory facility, located on a 1.75-acre scenic coastal site at 4120 Torrey Pines Road in La Jolla, Calif., within the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) campus. Zimmer GunsulFrasca Architects (ZGF) is the architect.
McCarthy Tops Out Concrete Construction for J. Craig Venter Institute on UCSD Campus : Image Courtesy © Steve Whalen
- Architects: ZGF Architects
- Project: J. Craig Venter Institute in La Jolla
- Location: La Jolla, California, USA
- Photography: Steve Whalen
- Project Built: McCarthy Building Companies
Saturday, April 6th, 2013
Article source: Aldayjover
The agricultural foundation Fundagro is an institution for the promotion of organic farming and the recuperation of biodiversity in local garden vegetable seeds. The foundation is located in Aranzadi Park, which is a recovered meander of the Arga River, on the high course of the Ebro River basin as it passes through Pamplona. This meander was strongly affected by human activity during the twentieth century, during which sports, religious and social facilities, building lots with private dwellings, and land movements to contain the river, had transformed its morphology and landscape away from a natural meander.
Image Courtesy © Pedro Pegenaute
- Architects: Aldayjover
- Project: Interpretation Center for Agriculture and Livestock
- Location: Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
- Photography: Jordi Bernadó, Pedro Pegenaute
- Client: Ayuntamiento De Pamplona
- Year: 2012
Thursday, February 28th, 2013
Article source: Jean-Baptiste Lacoudre Architectures
The new campus of ENSTA Paris Tech, which invested the location of Palaiseau, perfectly merges into the geometry of the structuring axes of the “Ecole Polytechnique”. In the heart of the area, it provides a new identity to the landscape..
The school, which is the main building of ENSTA ParisTech campus, lands along the boulevard surrounded by a vast redesigned space with lawns and trees. The exterior conviviality space, which is naturally blended into the rolling design of the park, provides plenty of space for social interaction.
Image Courtesy Jean-Baptiste Lacoudre Architectures
- Architects: Jean-Baptiste Lacoudre Architectures
- Project: ENSTA, ParisTech engineering school’s (Ecole Nationale Supérieur des Techniques Avancées) construction on Ecole Polytech
- Location: Paris, France
Wednesday, December 19th, 2012
Article source: Moscato Schere Todo Terreno
These buildings are part of the opening and consolidation of a new urban axis within the current polygon college.
The Building of Epidemiology is the first in a “series” of works to be developed under the same formal matrix, constructive and typological but with different uses and programs.
The Laboratory Building here, is the second in the series to be completed in the future with the construction of the Building of dorms.
Image Courtesy © Manuel Ciarlotti
- Architects: Moscato Schere Todo Terreno
- Project: Square Array
- Location: National University of Lanus. Buenos Aires, Argentina, USA
- Arquitectos: Moscato Schere Todo Terreno + MS+ DPF UNLa.
- Principal Architects: Agustin Moscato, Ramiro Schere
- Project Team: Lucia Hollman-Julian Puyal
- Use: education.
- Area: 900m2
- Project Year: 2009.
- Work: 2010-2012