Archive for the ‘Interiors’ Category
Tuesday, September 1st, 2015
Article source: ZIZ ARQUITETURA E INTERIORES
Accustomed to the daily routine of working in an architectural firm, although not an architect himself, our Londrina homeowner has taken an active role in the creation of his home design. As a young man who likes to host and entertain friends, the design of this home needed to be spacious, multifunctional, and well integrated with great social and leisure areas.
Image Courtesy © Jean Oliveira
- Architects: ZIZ ARQUITETURA E INTERIORES
- Project: VMZ HOUSE
- Location: Londrina, Brazil
- Photography: Jean Oliveira
- Construction year: 2014
- Gross External Area: 170.00 M2
- Team: Celso Oshiro, Jean Oliveira, Vitor Magon
Sunday, August 30th, 2015
Article source: CHARLES ALEXÍOU INTERIOR DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE
This charming late 1800s Victorian terrace is located in the inner western suburb of Glebe, Sydney.
The househad been neglected and was crumbling and in desperate need of some tender loving care. It was dark and cold with rising damn and structurally not sound. However, for our client, it was love at first sight. Sheinstantly fell in love with it and bought it.
The new owners,which we affectionately referred to as the “Brady Bunch”, have 6 (six) children between them and planned to live there.
Image Courtesy © CHARLES ALEXÍOU INTERIOR DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE
- Architects: CHARLES ALEXÍOU INTERIOR DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE
- Project: GLEBE HOUSE
- Location: Glebe, Sydney | 2.0 km from Central, Australia
- Principal Architect: Lam Pappas
- Awards: Submitted for Trends International Design Awards (TIDA) 2015, Submitted for Australian Interior Design Awards 2016.
- Internal Area: 225 sqm
- Total Land Area:150 sqm
- Completed: April 2015
- Budget: $
- Cost: $
Tuesday, August 25th, 2015
Sunday, August 23rd, 2015
Article source: feeling Design
Honors: HongKong 2014 the 22nd Asia Pacific Interior Design Awards – Excellence Award; 2014 Idea-Tops Award – Finalist; Asia Pacific Designers Federation 2014 IAI Award – Finalist; Jintang Prize – Good Office Design of the year 2014.
Image Courtesy © He Yuansheng
- Architects: feeling Design
- Project: BWM Office
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Photography: He Yuansheng
- Chief Designer: Evan Wu
- Client: BWM Garment Co., Ltd
- Interior Area: 320㎡
- Design Time: 2013.11
- Completion Time: 2014.05
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Article source: Ippolito Fleitz Group GmbH Identity Architects
Württembergische Lebensversicherung AG owns a 14,000 m² plot of land at the south-western end of Stuttgart’s city centre.
Its former company headquarters were demolished in 2011 and replaced by an ambitious new urban development, comprising of retail, office and residential space. The competition for the building and external design was won by architectural firm Bernd Albers Berlin, while we were commissioned to design the interior for all public spaces and to develop a guidance and orientation system.
Image Courtesy © Sander & Bastian
- Architects: Ippolito Fleitz Group GmbH Identity Architects
- Project: Das GERBER
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Photography: Sander & Bastian
- Team: Gunter Fleitz, Peter Ippolito, Michael Bertram, Katja Heinemann, Tilla Goldberg, Axel Knapp, Tim Lessmann, Frank Peisert, Hatice Bilal, Jonas Hertwig, Lara Scholl, Magdalena Bauernfeind, Leonie Beck, Monther Abuhmeidan
- Client: Phoenix Real Estate GmbH
- Size: 5500 m² / sqm
- Year: 09/2014
Sunday, July 26th, 2015
Article source: Dom Arquitectura
The refurbished flat is situated in Sarria-Sant Gervasi. As a starting point few important decisions were taken. On one hand to rethink the out-dated overall organization, unifying the entrance and the living room, as well as the office and the kitchen. This helped a general spatial integration, generating bigger spaces that flow easily into each other, and reduced the number of doors and partitions. On the other hand to revamp all the electrical, plumbing, cooling and heating systems to updated technologies. Refurbishing completely kitchens and bathrooms.
Image Courtesy © Jordi Anguera
- Architects: Dom Arquitectura , Pablo Serrano Elorduy
- Project: Flat AB
- Location: Sarria-Sant Gervasi, Spain
- Photography: Jordi Anguera
- Interior designer: Blanca Elorduy
- Area: 235 m2
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015
Article source: TETRARC architecte
Tetrarc realised the building and the interior design.
Image Courtesy © S_CHALMEAU
- Architects: TETRARC architecte mandataire
- Project: Library of Fougères
- Location: Fougères, France
- Photography: S_CHALMEAU
- Client: Fougères Communauté
- Team: Jean-Pierre Macé, Rémi Tymen
- Program: Construction de la médiathèque BDIV (Bibliothèque Départementale d’llle et Vilaine) de Fougères, aménagement intérieur et conception du mobilier.
- Surface: 4 238 m²
- Cost: 5,3 M€ HT
- Calendar: 2007_2008
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Article source: Extreme Design
The designers from Extreme Design Studio chose “cosmopolitan luxury” as the main theme of their restaurant club project , as it most closely reflects the desire of their client to recreate a stylish and luxurious interior club represented by the motto ‘Eat, Play and Dance’. They created a design that targets at the night kings and queens from the cosmopolitan city-plush interior, shiny surfaces and spectacular chandeliers. The overall concept of the club is created to impose its own brand of class and luxury in the nightlife of the city.Epitome of unprecedented style and aristocratic hospitality.
Image Courtesy © Extreme Design
- Architects: Extreme Design
- Project: Blue Martini
- Location: Port Harcourt,Nigeria
- Design team: Dimitar Kopkaliev and Stanimira Jordanova
- Built area: 345 m2
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Article source: RULES architects
The interior of the three room loft has been designed to underline the main advantages of lofts – ease, casualness andspace. Visible elements of the steel structure of the roof add industrial character to the loft whereas natural materials make it cosy.In spite of the trendy daytime area the layout of the loft designated for family of 4 is rational and practical. The daytime zone consists of a hall, a kitchen, a dining room and a living room. The night zone has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cintalan
- Architects: RULES architects (Rudolf Lesnak, Tomas Huliman, Matej Kollar)
- Project: Loft in Bratislava
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Photography: Peter Cintalan
- Area: 95 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Article source: Delution Architect
“Advertise Yours!” is a suitable slogan for the occupants of the apartment, because the owner is a CEO of a company engaged in the field of Advertising. Architects tried to explore the character and applying it to the interior design of its Apartment Residence 8 ‘s. Trying to find symbol of advertising, architects find the image in the form of billboards along the streets of Tokyo and the Americans who made the architect took the shape and position of the board into the shape of furniture back and forth with the basic shapes such as cubes and blocks billboards. But what may represent advertise on the residents themselves? Architects then use a mirror as a symbol of the client’s family that can be advertised from himself. Mirror as a symbol of self – advertised as well as an addition to reaching effects on the apartment interiors. In addition to digging philosophical form, the architects also gave memorable touch warm and woody tone through vinyl materials that resemble wood and tacosheet and tone beige walls and floor, of course equipped with warmlight yellow to create a good impression for residents and family separate.
Image Courtesy © Anand Rambey
- Architects: Delution Architect
- Project: Advertising Apartement Senopati
- Location: Residence 8 SCBD, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
- Photography: Anand Rambey, Hezby Ryandi
- Client: Andriani Ratih
- Principal Architect: Muhammad Egha ST
- Architect Assitant: Dini Cahya Indah Putri
- Project Architect: Muhammad Egha ST, Dini Cahya Indah Putri
- Area: 121m2
- Project Start: 2013
- Project Completion: 2013