Archive for the ‘Interiors’ Category
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Article source: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
Image Courtesy © C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Architects: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Project: Flat 01 Interior Design
- Location: Guiyang, Guizhou, China
- Design Director: Peng Zheng
- Design Team: Chen Jitian, Chen Yongxia
- Work Name: Skyline
- Project Name: Midea Real Estate • Forest City Times Office Show Flat 01 Interior Design
- Design Area: 730m2
- Design Date: March 2014
- Completion Date: January 2015
Thursday, June 18th, 2015
Article source: VH designs studio
An interior for Shah family. Design team have tried to get the glamour with lowest possible expenditure on the project. The reshuffling of the spaces were major time consuming process. A neat out look with very tidy & minimum elements speaks the language of the interior.
Image Courtesy © VH designs studio
Thursday, June 11th, 2015
Article source: GAO architects
We designed gentle, sophisticated and bright interior that expresses dynamic and optimistic character of the family that made the 120m2 atrium house their home. The entrance is small, but big enough to satisfy all the functional needs of coming home. The fingerprint on the wall symbolises entering ones personalised home. The living area has an open celling and combines kitchen, dining and living room. Although the living area is completely open it is defined by carefully designed areas that visually divide the space. Main social gatherings are at the kitchen counter and dining table with a cushioned bench that follows the line of the main wall. Oak partition between the kitchen and the area with soft anthracite sofa serves as a small spices garden. The main core of the space is covered with Wall&deco wallpapers with tree motives and is upgraded with Tom Dixon lights as a detail. Bedroom and other spaces follow the natural colour scheme and organic shaped patterns. The house feels fresh, optimistic and functional.
Image Courtesy © Mateja Jordovič Potočnik
- Architects: GAO architects
- Project: House in Ljubljana
- Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Photography: Mateja Jordovič Potočnik
- Client: Private
Sunday, June 7th, 2015
Article source: Brani & Desi
\”i n s i d e – beyond the noise\” is а room for a college girl who studies Illustration & Graphics. The reason to study this discipline is the love she feels to the art of the contemporary illustrators. She would like to combine her another passion philosophy and art together.
Image Courtesy © Brani & Desi
- Architects: Brani & Desi
- Project: Inside – Beyond The Noise
- Designers: Branimira Ivanova & Desislava Ivanova
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Article source: URED architecture studio
Impact Hub Belgrade is a creative office space created through an adaptation and interior space renovation of the Events Hall in the former house of the headquarters of the Association of State Employees Purchasing Cooperatives. The construction of the building took place from mid-1928 until mid-1929 and was done according to the second-prize design of the architect Dimitrije M. Leko, one of the most important and staunchest representatives of academic art in Serbian interwar architecture.The building is considered to be a part of Serbian cultural heritage, which affirms its exceptionality and artistic, cultural and social significance.Thus preserving the authentic elements of the interior is one of the main characteristics of this project.
Image Courtesy © Relja Ivanić
- Architects: URED architecture studio (Bojana Marković, Nikola Milanović, David Bilobrk, Ivana Jevremović, Hristina Stojanović)
- Project: Creative Office Space
- Location: Makedonska 21, Belgrade, Serbia
- Photography: Relja Ivanić
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad LT
- Client: Impact Hub Belgrade, Njegoševa 12, Zemun
- Project type: Reconstruction and interior design
- Area: ~ 500.0 sqm
- Year: 2014
- Original project year: 1928
- Original design: prof. Dimitrije M. Leko, architect (1887-1964)
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Article source: Neostudio Architekci
The purpose of the project was the rearrangement of an existing house, characterized by a multiplicity of levels of the interior. It has up to 5 levels, with 90 m2 of the living space. The significant problems of this system were: communication nuisance and low penetration of natural light inside the residential space. The project was focused on natural light exposure improvement and bringing into it a high-quality artificial light as well as facilitation home program by moving the existing functional system. Ascetic design and bright colours of the interior made it possible to emphasise the experience of openness space.
Image Courtesy © Neostudio Architekci
- Architects: Neostudio Architekci
- Project: Rozany Potok House Interiors
- Location: Poznań, Poland
- Team: Bartosz Jarosz, Agata Dziemianczyk, Pawe³ Swierkowski
- Area: 93m2
- Design: 2013
- Construction: 2014
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Article source: Not a Number Architects
The juice bar occupies a small site in the centre of Bucharest. Its irregular layout follows the outline of a derelict shed that was previously standing on the plot working as a Turkish café.
The space was conceived as a cabin in the city, a safe haven from the bustling streets or the cold afternoons.
Image Courtesy © Cosmin Dragomir
- Architects: Not a Number Architects
- Project: Juice bar cabin
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Photography: Cosmin Dragomir
- Author: NaNA / Ermis Adamantidis, Dominiki Dadatsi
- Program: Juice bar, Cafe
- Area: 120sqm
- Design period: 2013 – 2014
Tuesday, May 19th, 2015
Article source: DMS Arquitectas
This Clinic is one of the oldest Clinics in Lima-Peru so they needed to expand the number of rooms they had. They called us to be in charge of all the interior design of the new building. The Building consists of 33 rooms in total, divided into 11 rooms per floor plus a reception and nursing area in each floor. We also intervened the rooftop, creating an open area where patients could feel more in touch with nature and enjoy a bit of the outside.
Image Courtesy © DMS Arquitectas
- Architects: DMS Arquitectas
- Project: CLINICA ANGLOAMERICANA
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Software used: Autocad and Sketchup
- Team: Arq. Mirjana Barandiaran Misic, Arq. Denisse Folkmanas
Sunday, May 17th, 2015
Article source: Delution Architect
BDDO is an agency engaged in the field of large-scale Global advertising based in New York. When this project tendering brief began, the client wanted a very different and dynamic office shades which can provoke creative ideas from the employees. Thus we made a very unique, eye-catching and philosophically creative design that is applied to almost all the elements in the interior design of this Indonesia BBDO Office. Starting from the work table, floor, furniture, lights, doors, wall elements, to the lighting concept, each area has a unique and different lighting concept with warm white tone.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Gomulya
- Architects: Delution Architect
- Project: BBDO Indonesia Office
- Location: Kota Kasablanca, Office 88, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Photography: Fernando Gomulya
- Software used: Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Staff Table Designer: MISC Indonesia
- Project Type: Interior Office
- Principal Designer: Muhammad Egha ST, Hezby Ryandi ST, Sunjaya Askaria ST, Fahmy Desrizal ST
- Interior Designer: Delution Architect (more…)
Friday, May 1st, 2015
Article source: Archivizer
The current direction of the Scandinavian style is based on functionality and simplicity, softness and elegance. This style is characterized by open floor plan with lots of light and air, the harmony of lines and simple shapes, functionality and comfort, using of the simple materials.
Image Courtesy © Archivizer
- Architects: Archivizer
- Project: Modern Scandinavian