Archive for the ‘Interiors’ Category
Thursday, April 20th, 2017
Article source: Domino Architects
We designed a new office space for a creative agency in Tokyo applying mixture of technology and traditional Japanese wood works for structure, furniture and fixtures. To keep the flexibility of the space, we suggested a portable partition system to insert on the floor and create proper size of the area.
The floor includes lab space intended for long-term project and war room intended for many projects to have short, intensive period of discussions. Each space is divided by glass partitions so that each active project can feel each other and is visible at a glance.
Image Courtesy © Gottingham
- Architects: Domino Architects
- Project: COOOP3
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Photography: Gottingham
- Clients: Loftwork Inc.
- Lead Architects: Yusuke Oono
- Contractor: Eckits
- Woodwork consultants: Hidakuma
- Gross Built Area (square meters or square foot): 218.2 sqm
- Completion Year: 2017
Thursday, April 20th, 2017
Article source: v2com
This project began when a couple decided to sell their primary residence in the city to purchase a cottage on the northern point of Archambault Lake in Saint-Donat. It was located on a picturesque, south-facing site with a hundred metres of private beach. They planned to retire in this magnificent place. They decided to call on the interior design firm FX Studio par Clairoux to transform the rustic cottage into a peaceful retreat for the whole family. Their dream renovation project was about to come true.
architecure and renovaiton, Image Courtesy © Julien Perron-Gagné
- Architects: Clairoux
- Project: Nordic Architecture and Sleek Interior Design
- Location: Saint-Donat-de-Montcalm, Canada
- Photography: Julien Perron-Gagné
Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
Article source: Ultraconfidentiel Design
The 17,000 Sq.ft area of Nissan Corporate Office was recently designed and executed by Ultraconfidentiel Design.
Nissan wanted a new age workplace that would reflect the company’s culture, foster collaboration, efficient and functional.
Image Courtesy © Ultraconfidentiel Design
Friday, April 14th, 2017
Article source: Velvet Projects
The Maringo Restaurant project is born from the need to create a dynamic space that tries to escape from formalisms.
The restaurant is shown as an artificial landscape, whose elements, natural materials and noble, are static compositions, which simulate a constant movement.
Image Courtesy © Julio Gonzalez
- Architects: Velvet Projects
- Project: Maringo
- Location: Conil de la frontera, Cádiz, Spain
- Photography: Julio Gonzalez
- Project manager: José Ramon Losada
- Size: 110m2
- Date of completion: march, 2016
Thursday, April 13th, 2017
Article source: PBM – Progressive Building Management Co., Ltd.
KASIKORN Business-Technology Group is undergoing a major transformation to support the arrival of the new “FinTech” digital banking era. With this industry-wide revolution, KASIKORN Business-Technology Group recognizes the urgency to change its way of working to suit the more modern and seamless culture that is native to its growing tech savvy community. The traditional big, bulky workstations were deemed inhibitive to communications and mobility across teams and disciplines.
Main Entrance, Image Courtesy © W Workspace, art4d magazine/Ketsiree Wongwan and art4d magazine/Spaceshift Studio
- Architects: PBM – Progressive Building Management Co., Ltd.
- Project: KBTG – KASIKORN Business Technology Group Building
- Location: Chaengwattana, Thailand
- Photography: W Workspace, art4d magazine/Ketsiree Wongwan and art4d magazine/Spaceshift Studio
- Owner: Kasikornbank PCL
- Design team: Kampanart Tejavanija, Kiatrabin Tejavanija, Kungwansiri Tejavanija, Krisanee Tejavanija, Narote Kittivanichanon
- Built area: approximately 41,000 sq.m.
- Completion: May 2016
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
Article source: Studio Samuelov
Our underlying design strategy was to disperse designated closed rooms throughout the floor, to create open work extensions which enjoy a measure of intimacy to reinforce the \”team\” spirit of specific outfits. The creation of surrounding large windows allows for ultimate utilization of natural daylight in the interior, sending a message of transparency and openness that enhances human interaction and strengthens GeoEdge’s corporate culture.
Image Courtesy © Yoav Peled
- Architects: Studio Samuelov
- Project: GeoEdge offices
- Location: Ramat Hahayal, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Photography: Yoav Peled
- Graphic design: Studio Luka
- Construction: Tidhar
Wednesday, April 12th, 2017
Article source: SIROTOV ARCHITECTS
Project il1h – modern apartment in Kiev, UA. Composition of rooms: hall 13,4 m2, guest bathroom 8,4 m2, cloakroom 3,9 m2, kitchen-dining zone 32,1 m2, pantry room 6,1 m2, living room 36,4 m2, bedroom 49,2 m2, bathroom 6,3 m2, dressing room 6,2 m2, terrace 46,3 m2. Total area of the apartment is 208.3 m2.
Image Courtesy © SIROTOV ARCHITECTS
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
Article source: Egue y Seta
Whether you like it or not, Barcelona, for many non-locals, is also, a beach. A beach bathing the shores of an open-air museum, a coast line bursting with tapas bars and the seafront of a real city with its very own customs and history. But always, even more so during the summer, a beach. A beach that attracts real estate investors who want to turn the whole into a touristic resort, but also a spot that catches the eye and stills the heart of young couples in love that, in the antipodes of the above, try to capture the very essence of the Barcelonian´s way of life in a few square meters with a view to turn them into their own summer private retreat. This was the case of Jacques and Hannes and their cozy little flat in the heart of the traditional fisherman´s neighborhood of La Barceloneta.
Image Courtesy © VICUGO FOTO
- Architects: Egue y Seta With direct involvement of: Daniel Pérez, Felipe Araujo, Gaia Trotta, Szymon Keller y Covadonga Díaz
- Project: Urban beach home
- Location: Barcelona, La Barceloneta, Spain
- Photography: VICUGO FOTO
- Construction company: Habitat S.L
- Carpentry: Wooden Disseny9Evo
- Area: 40m2
- Completion date: 2016
Sunday, April 9th, 2017
Article source: pRchitect communications consultancy
Walking along the Istanbul Moda coastline there is a building which is striking by its architecture. The V shaped capsules on the facade derives the attention. Being curious about the outlook of the building, we were lucky as architects to get the chance to do the interior of the apartment. Considering the location and the view that the building has, the apartment floor is predominant to the vista of Istanbul the first intervention that was thought of was having the facade as transparent as possible.
Image Courtesy © AltKat Architectural Photography- Alp Eren
- Architects: Slash Architects
- Project: Moda House
- Location: Moda, Istanbul, Turkey
- Photography: AltKat Architectural Photography- Alp Eren
- Program: House Interior, 250sqm
- Status: Built
Thursday, April 6th, 2017
Article source: +ADD
The Global Headquarters located in New York City. Located in the historical twin gothic towers that compose Trinity Centre located in the vibrant and ever changing Financial District. The new space will house 250 employees. Having mainly northern light to work with we selected a bright pallet including natural ash wood, the company’s pallet of black and white plus brushed brass accents in light fixtures and hardware elements to accomplish a strong interior space. We allocated resources to where they were most needed, including a welcoming lobby/lounge space that portrays the company’s graphic mastery into architectural elements using ash wood louvered panels and glass as the main characters.
Image Courtesy © Imagen Subliminal
- Architects: +ADD
- Project: Paperless Post’s Headquarters
- Location: New York City, USA
- Photography: Imagen Subliminal
- Client: Paperless Post / Capital Properties
- MEP/FP Engineer: MGEngineering D.P.C.
- General Contractor: Sentinel Builders LLC
- Project Area: 36,000 sq ft
- Project Year: 2016
- Status: Built