Archive for the ‘Interiors’ Category
Sunday, March 6th, 2016
Article source: Stefano Viganò Architetto
Reorganization of space, design and production of furniture, modernity and welcoming feeling are the objectives of the restructuring of an existing space, now a notary office.
Image Courtesy © Stefano Viganò Architetto
- Architects: Stefano Viganò Architetto
- Project: Office SB
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Article source: LYCS Architecture
The interior space of Hangzhou V+ Lounge, which serves as the famous brand’s third branch in China after Beijing and Chengdu, is designed together by Studio Waffles and LYCS Architecture. The project is located at the southwest corner of the crossroad of Dongpo Rd. and Pinghai Rd, which is also the most flourishing commercial zone nearby West Lake. Meanwhile, the site is less than one hundred meters away from the largest flagship store of Apple in Asia.It is this unique location of the project that initiated the inspiration of translating the water of West lake into a design concept. Curves, mirrors and different lights are adopted to support this concept, thus integrating diverse sensory experiences of underwater, water surface as well as over-water as a whole interior space.
Image Courtesy © Studio Waffles + LYCS Architecture
- Architects: LYCS Architecture
- Project: V+ Lounge by the West Lake
- Location: Hangzhou, China
- Photography: Studio Waffles ,LYCS Architecture
- Design Team(Studio Waffles): Oscar Wang, Evan Wen, MI Anyu, Nissa Zhang
- Design Team(LYCS Architecture): RUAN Hao, HE Yulou, LAI Zhenyu, ZHANG Qiuyan, WU Miao, XU Weizhuo, XU Jing, LUO Jingzhong
- Interior Design: Studio Waffles + LYCS Architecture
- Size: 2779 sqm
- Project Date: 2015
Friday, January 29th, 2016
Article source: dep studio
The intervention consists in the reorganization of the interior spaces of an apartment to get a new room and upgrade your stay.
The creation of a double-sided cabinet has allowed the elimination of the corridor for the rooms while preserving the privacy of the rooms. The new furniture , custom made , including closed containers and compartments highlighted by the dark coloration that breaks the glossy white doors.
Image Courtesy © dep studio
- Architects: dep studio
- Project: Casa luc
- Location: Palazzolo sull’Oglio, Italy
Thursday, January 28th, 2016
Article source: Salt&Water Design Studio
The concept of the V+A superyacht interior design came out as a result of the collaboration between“Salt & Water”, an award-winning team specialized in yacht styling and aircraft interior design and a yacht designer Alvaro Aparicio de Leon.
Image Courtesy © Salt&Water Design Studio
Sunday, January 24th, 2016
Article source: Penda
The project describes a space for storing and selling paintings in a tower located at the centre of Hong Kong. Given the program of an infrequently used space, we are introducing a suitcase-like box made out of matte-reflecting copper panels. The box can be fully opened and integrated in the space; thus, after the paintings are shown, the box can be fully folded up to secure the artwork when the space is unoccupied.
Image Courtesy © Penda
- Architects: Penda
- Project: Hongkong Art Storage
- Location: Hongkong, China
- Project Team: Chris Precht, Sun Dayong, Bai Xue, Quan, He, Li Pengchong, Chris Precht
- Project Size: 200 m2
- Project Year: 2015 / 2016
Friday, January 22nd, 2016
Article source: ArchiWorkshop
Glamping Architecture by ArchiWorkshop.kr offers a unique camping experience. Two types of Glamping units with contemporary design positioned in the middle of gentle Korean nature. From the Glamping site, you have a view of the valley, miles of forest and the stream.
Image Courtesy © June Young Lim
- Architects: ArchiWorkshop
- Project: Glamping
- Location: South Korea
- Project Architect: Hee-Jun Sim, Su-Jeong Park
- Photography: June Young Lim
- Year of completion: 2013.12
Saturday, January 16th, 2016
Article source: Horizon Design Studio Pvt Ltd
Daffodil is an established IT firm based in Gurgaon. Horizon Design Studio was commissioned to execute the Daffodils main office as ‘Design and Build’ procurement.
Image Courtesy © Horizon Design Studio Pvt Ltd
- Architects: Horizon Design Studio Pvt Ltd
- Project: 2015 Daffodil Software Pvt.Ltd – Phase II
- Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Project Cost: INR 100 lakhs
Friday, January 15th, 2016
Article source: Studio Wills + Architects
Untitled #7 is a renovation to an old 2-storey apartment at The Arris, located within Tanjong Pagar Area in Singapore.
The original pared-down interior stood in stark contrast with a context consisting of an eclectic mix of shop houses adorned with multiple colours, materials, textures and ornaments: There was a strong division between the interior and the external environment.
On the left, the original pared-down Living and on the right, the new BLUE BOX of Open Kitchen, Dining and ancillary spaces, Image Courtesy © Beton Brut
Wednesday, January 13th, 2016
Article source: Atelier I-N-D-J
Two adjacent spaces are conjoined by a banal harsh white mall space. Hundreds of fibre glass sheets hang delicately over head – effusing a soft milky light that unites the otherwise disparate spaces.
Image Courtesy © Atelier I-N-D-J
- Architects: Atelier I-N-D-J
- Project: URBAN HARVEST
- Location: HANGZHOU, China
- Size: 371sqm
Tuesday, January 5th, 2016
Article source: Delution Architect
The Kota Kasablanca-located project is a building of 13-unit rented office spaces. This particular project is targeted for small growing companies or branch offices with only 2-5 employees. With a contemporary style and tone, this office building implements black Natural Sungai Wood element combinations on several interior elements such as frames, doors, ceilings, furniture, pantry, wall decorative element and lobby & lounge ceiling. The bright tone of this natural wood is well-blended when combined with clean and clear glass element and the boldness of black color.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Gomulya
- Architects: Delution Architect
- Project: Prikarsa Office
- Location: Kota Kasablanca, Office 88, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Photography: Fernando Gomulya
- Software used: Google Skecthup
- Principal Designer: Muhammad Egha ST, Hezby Ryandi ST, Sunjaya Askaria ST, Fahmy Desrizal ST
- Designer Team: Indira Pramundita Setiadewi ST
- Technical Team: Pandu Eka Panca
- Contractor: Conclution (PT Desain Revolusi Indonesia)
- Client: PT Prima Karya Sarana
- Project Area: 230m2
- Project Year: 2015
- Project Completion: 2015