Archive for the ‘Interiors’ Category
Tuesday, January 30th, 2018
Article source: KAZA INTERIOR DESIGN
The Kielce apartment was designed for two women: a mother and a daughter. It was to slip out of rigid stylistic etiquette and not necessarily blindly follow popular trends. Thanks to the imagination and skills of the designers, the interior exuding elegance, femininity and subtle beauty was created.
Image Courtesy © Anna Orłowska & Mateusz Lipiński
- Architects: KAZA INTERIOR DESIGN
- Project: Oasis of Femininity Apartment
- Location: Kielce, Poland
- Photography: Anna Orłowska & Mateusz Lipiński
- Software used: ArchiCAD, Artlantis, Photoshop, Canon EOS 5D mark II
- Square metrage: 90m²
Tuesday, January 30th, 2018
Article source: rar.studio
The apartment is located in one of the blocks making up Terraços de Bragança: the set of buildings designed by Álvaro Siza Vieira in Lisbon’s Chiado district that completed construction in 2004.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Architects: rar.studio
- Project: Apartment AMC
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Photography: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Engineering: CPX – Consultoria e Projectos
- Contractor: RVI – Recuperação e Valorização de Imóveis, Lda.
- Gross Internal Area: 170 m2
Monday, January 29th, 2018
Article source: SUMA Architektow
The apartment is located in the industrial district of Cracow called Zabłocie. The district has recently become one of the most popular living areas for young and creative people.
Image Courtesy © Tomek Prokop
- Architects: SUMA Architektow
- Project: Sle Loft Zablocie Cracow
- Location: Zablocie, Cracow, Poland
- Photography: Tomek Prokop
- Interior Designer Team: Beata Mazur, Izabela Tolko
- Lead Architects: Jakub Jan Surówka, Michał Matejczyk
- Gross Built Area: 65msqr
- Completion Year: 2017
Thursday, January 25th, 2018
Article source: Dmitry Grynevich
For work we got a large room with a well-preserved stucco. The hosts wanted us to create eclecticism for them, but it’s unusual. In other words, we needed a fresh design with modern, branded furniture and a smart home system.
Image Courtesy © Dmitry Grynevich
- Architects: Dmitry Grynevich
- Project: Apartments in Rouen
- Location: Rouen, France
Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018
Article source: ONG&ONG
The FHM Bachelor Apartment is a stunning 3-bedroom New York inspired loft sitting on the 49th floor of the Circle Prototype, an exclusive high-rise condominium in Central Bangkok. To fulfil the vision of a true bachelor’s residence, the revamped interiors convey the sophisticated vibe that is assuredly refined and undeniably sleek.
Image Courtesy © ONG&ONG
- Architects: ONG&ONG
- Project: FHM Bachelor Apartment
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Directors: Joe Sarawoot Chatdecha, Anat Rungrusamiwatanakul
- Team Members: Narakorn Srichainak, Sompong Tipsrisakul (Interior Designer) Gail Sripaipan (Lighting Designer)
- Floor Area: 130.79 SQ.M.
- Completed: May 2017
Monday, January 22nd, 2018
Article source: Wei Yi International Design Associates
What home is? In addition to being a safe haven, it is a place that accommodates and extends all kinds of possibility and happiness. Besides meeting requirements of basic “living” function, the role it plays could be richer and varied. It could be gamelike,interesting changes could be generated from its shape, function or sense.
Image Courtesy © JMS
- Designers: Wei Yi International Design Associates
- Project: Game – The joy of life comes from infinite extension
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan, China
- Photography: JMS
- Area: 180㎡
- Completion Time: August 2017
Sunday, January 21st, 2018
Article source: Gönye Proje Tasarım
Gönye Proje Tasarım, an Istanbul based interior design studio, has enriched the modern design line with well-qualified material selections and fine details, giving priority to functionality as well as visual richness in Nidapark Kucukyali flat.
Image Courtesy © Gönye Proje Tasarım
Monday, January 15th, 2018
Article source: MOHAMED KEILANI ARCHITECTS
The apartment, part of a nineteenth century building situated in the Roman neighborhood of Monteverde, is articulated by the presence of a sculptural volume functioning like a filter, staircase and container.
Exploiting the skylight, a vertical connection was made with the rooftop using a wireframe stairway, created by design and with the additional task of connecting the living room with the kitchen, filtering the two areas with a glass sliding door.
Image Courtesy © Luisa Carcavale
Friday, January 12th, 2018
Article source: SuperLimão Studio
Located at Itaim Bibi, in São Paulo, Social Tailors is an agency specializing in digital media. SuperLimão Studio was commissioned to propose a project for the company’s new headquarters that would transform the workspace into a place for sharing knowledge, whose main objective was to keep the team connected and integrated.
Image Courtesy © Maíra Acayaba
- Architects: SuperLimão Studio
- Project: Social Tailors
- Location: New York, USA
- Photography: Maíra Acayaba
- Project Team: Lula Gouveia, Thiago Rodrigues, Antonio Carlos Figueira de Mello, Letícia Domingues
- Year: 2016
Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
Article source: DOT PARTNERS ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN
The project for the new Cointec offices is about the renovation of a commercial property across from Parque Severo Ochoa in the city of Orihuela. The space was presented raw, with only a metal structure built to support a mezzanine.
Image Courtesy © David Zarzoso