Archive for the ‘Interiors’ Category
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Article source: Ippolito Fleitz Group GmbH Identity Architects
Württembergische Lebensversicherung AG owns a 14,000 m² plot of land at the south-western end of Stuttgart’s city centre.
Its former company headquarters were demolished in 2011 and replaced by an ambitious new urban development, comprising of retail, office and residential space. The competition for the building and external design was won by architectural firm Bernd Albers Berlin, while we were commissioned to design the interior for all public spaces and to develop a guidance and orientation system.
Image Courtesy © Sander & Bastian
- Architects: Ippolito Fleitz Group GmbH Identity Architects
- Project: Das GERBER
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Photography: Sander & Bastian
- Team: Gunter Fleitz, Peter Ippolito, Michael Bertram, Katja Heinemann, Tilla Goldberg, Axel Knapp, Tim Lessmann, Frank Peisert, Hatice Bilal, Jonas Hertwig, Lara Scholl, Magdalena Bauernfeind, Leonie Beck, Monther Abuhmeidan
- Client: Phoenix Real Estate GmbH
- Size: 5500 m² / sqm
- Year: 09/2014
Sunday, July 26th, 2015
Article source: Dom Arquitectura
The refurbished flat is situated in Sarria-Sant Gervasi. As a starting point few important decisions were taken. On one hand to rethink the out-dated overall organization, unifying the entrance and the living room, as well as the office and the kitchen. This helped a general spatial integration, generating bigger spaces that flow easily into each other, and reduced the number of doors and partitions. On the other hand to revamp all the electrical, plumbing, cooling and heating systems to updated technologies. Refurbishing completely kitchens and bathrooms.
Image Courtesy © Jordi Anguera
- Architects: Dom Arquitectura , Pablo Serrano Elorduy
- Project: Flat AB
- Location: Sarria-Sant Gervasi, Spain
- Photography: Jordi Anguera
- Interior designer: Blanca Elorduy
- Area: 235 m2
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015
Article source: TETRARC architecte
Tetrarc realised the building and the interior design.
Image Courtesy © S_CHALMEAU
- Architects: TETRARC architecte mandataire
- Project: Library of Fougères
- Location: Fougères, France
- Photography: S_CHALMEAU
- Client: Fougères Communauté
- Team: Jean-Pierre Macé, Rémi Tymen
- Program: Construction de la médiathèque BDIV (Bibliothèque Départementale d’llle et Vilaine) de Fougères, aménagement intérieur et conception du mobilier.
- Surface: 4 238 m²
- Cost: 5,3 M€ HT
- Calendar: 2007_2008
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015
Article source: Extreme Design
The designers from Extreme Design Studio chose “cosmopolitan luxury” as the main theme of their restaurant club project , as it most closely reflects the desire of their client to recreate a stylish and luxurious interior club represented by the motto ‘Eat, Play and Dance’. They created a design that targets at the night kings and queens from the cosmopolitan city-plush interior, shiny surfaces and spectacular chandeliers. The overall concept of the club is created to impose its own brand of class and luxury in the nightlife of the city.Epitome of unprecedented style and aristocratic hospitality.
Image Courtesy © Extreme Design
- Architects: Extreme Design
- Project: Blue Martini
- Location: Port Harcourt,Nigeria
- Design team: Dimitar Kopkaliev and Stanimira Jordanova
- Built area: 345 m2
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Article source: RULES architects
The interior of the three room loft has been designed to underline the main advantages of lofts – ease, casualness andspace. Visible elements of the steel structure of the roof add industrial character to the loft whereas natural materials make it cosy.In spite of the trendy daytime area the layout of the loft designated for family of 4 is rational and practical. The daytime zone consists of a hall, a kitchen, a dining room and a living room. The night zone has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Image Courtesy © Peter Cintalan
- Architects: RULES architects (Rudolf Lesnak, Tomas Huliman, Matej Kollar)
- Project: Loft in Bratislava
- Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Photography: Peter Cintalan
- Area: 95 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Article source: Delution Architect
“Advertise Yours!” is a suitable slogan for the occupants of the apartment, because the owner is a CEO of a company engaged in the field of Advertising. Architects tried to explore the character and applying it to the interior design of its Apartment Residence 8 ‘s. Trying to find symbol of advertising, architects find the image in the form of billboards along the streets of Tokyo and the Americans who made the architect took the shape and position of the board into the shape of furniture back and forth with the basic shapes such as cubes and blocks billboards. But what may represent advertise on the residents themselves? Architects then use a mirror as a symbol of the client’s family that can be advertised from himself. Mirror as a symbol of self – advertised as well as an addition to reaching effects on the apartment interiors. In addition to digging philosophical form, the architects also gave memorable touch warm and woody tone through vinyl materials that resemble wood and tacosheet and tone beige walls and floor, of course equipped with warmlight yellow to create a good impression for residents and family separate.
Image Courtesy © Anand Rambey
- Architects: Delution Architect
- Project: Advertising Apartement Senopati
- Location: Residence 8 SCBD, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
- Photography: Anand Rambey, Hezby Ryandi
- Client: Andriani Ratih
- Principal Architect: Muhammad Egha ST
- Architect Assitant: Dini Cahya Indah Putri
- Project Architect: Muhammad Egha ST, Dini Cahya Indah Putri
- Area: 121m2
- Project Start: 2013
- Project Completion: 2013
Friday, July 10th, 2015
Article source: Delution Architect
Offices are located in this area is the State Department’s office of a businessman with a business sector that is diverse and changing from time to time or not fixed. The interior is the main concept of Industrial Office with a fusion between raw materials finished to all-clear to make it look elegant industrial office. Owner do like the industrial forces since his youth makes it difficult for architects to convince him to use this concept. Floor Materials in the form of raw Acian shows the authenticity of the cement itself. Several layers of the walls are made of a blend of Dutch Teak and Black Cement raw Acian increasingly industrial in the office to make an impression this feels real . Architects also use the basic shape Trapezoid some elements in the interior design of the cabinet , desk receptionists to pattern sanblastnya stickers . Office cabinet trapezoidal shape makes the look kanto be unique and functional. On the ceiling is made of solid teak wood Netherlands juxtaposed long and colored by lights arranged irregularly lighting gives the impression that appeal to this office.
Image Courtesy © Delution Architect
- Architects: Delution Architect, PT Desain Revolusi Indonesia
- Project: Rasyid Office
- Location: Deplu, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
- Client: Rasyid Samsudin
- Principal Architect: Muhammad Egha ST, Hezby Ryandi ST, Sunjaya Askaria ST
- Project Architect: Hezby Ryandi ST
- Project Area: 95m2
- Project Year: 2014
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015
Article source: joan puigcorbé
Through the repetition of a frame and variation of its shapea vacuum is formed, that without initial features, becomes an architectonic space full of possibilities;a space that lends itself to the interpretation of the ritual that make up theselection, purchase and enjoyment of select pieces of clothing. Treated as a proscenium andstage, both are merged into one continuous space covered under the sinuous texture of theatrical drapery, where the client takes on the leading role in an act that transcends the mere purchase, sublimating the process that heightens the enjoyment of clothing.
Image Courtesy © PAAS
- Architects: Joan puigcorbé
- Project: WAPPA BOUTIQUE
- Photography: PAAS
- Colaboradora: Maria K Hawkins. Arquitecta
- Diseño interiores y mobiliario: PAAS
- Sup: 141 m2
Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Article source: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
Image Courtesy © C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Architects: C&C DESIGN CO., LTD.
- Project: Flat 01 Interior Design
- Location: Guiyang, Guizhou, China
- Design Director: Peng Zheng
- Design Team: Chen Jitian, Chen Yongxia
- Work Name: Skyline
- Project Name: Midea Real Estate • Forest City Times Office Show Flat 01 Interior Design
- Design Area: 730m2
- Design Date: March 2014
- Completion Date: January 2015
Thursday, June 18th, 2015
Article source: VH designs studio
An interior for Shah family. Design team have tried to get the glamour with lowest possible expenditure on the project. The reshuffling of the spaces were major time consuming process. A neat out look with very tidy & minimum elements speaks the language of the interior.
Image Courtesy © VH designs studio