Archive for the ‘Medical Center’ Category
Saturday, March 1st, 2014
Article source: duendePR
At 44, rue Faubourg du Temple in République José Levy unveils a second opus of the MaPharmacie concept initiated by Michael Zazoun (pharmacist by day, advice columnist without reserve by night with Enora Malagre on Virgin Radio). After Bastille in 2010, the duo is totally rewriting the rules for pharmacies, are interpretation where nothing is broken but everything is changed.
Image Courtesy © Matthieu Salvaing
- Architects: José Levy
- Project: MaPharmacie
- Location: Paris
- Photography: Matthieu Salvaing
Friday, February 14th, 2014
Article source: J. Mayer H. Architects
Image Courtesy © J. Mayer H. Architects
- Architects: J. Mayer H. Architects
- Project: RKM 740
- Location: Düsseldorf Heerdt, Germany
- Software used: Maya, Rhino and ArchiCad
- Project team: Andre Santer, Dr. Paul Angelier, Marta Ramirez Iglesias, Max Magorsky,
- Function: Medical Services and Residential Building
- (BGF) Total floor Area: aprox. 26.000 qm
- Number of floors: 19
- Height of the building: aprox. 70 m
- Structure: Concrete structure
- Principal Exterior: Aluminum Elements
- Principal interior material: concrete and plaster board, water based cooling system inside the concrete, no air-conditioning needed
- Invited competition: 2012, 1st Prize
- Project: 2013 – 2017
- Completion: 2017
- Client: Rheinblick Düsseldorf GmbH
- Architect on Site: Höhler + Partner, Aachen, Germany
Sunday, December 22nd, 2013
Article source: KUMstudio
The interior design was created for the Institute of Strabismus Treatment deals with the diagnosis and treatment of strabismus, amblyopia and nystagmus in children and adults. It has been prepared under the personal guidance and objectives with a strong focus on the unique solutions that meet the requirements of the clinic of the highest quality and standard of services with reputation on the world.
Image Courtesy © KUMstudio
- Architects: KUMstudio
- Project: Institute of Strabismus Treatment
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Photography: KUMstudio
- Program: medical center
- Client: Institute of Strabismus Treatment dr n. med. Beata Kaczmarek
- Total area: 200 m2
- Completion: 2013
- Status: complete
Tuesday, October 8th, 2013
Article source: Dizarh Arhitectural Studio
Dizarh Arhitectural Studio was founded in 2003. Since the beginning of 2012 the managers are architect Delian Zhechev and architect Venelin Zhechev. Over the years Dizarh`s ambitions is to create and provide customers with products that satisfy their requirements for quality and modern architecture. Dizarh strives continuously to increase the level of customer satisfaction and research customers` needs and requirements. At the heart of the studio`s success is the team of creative and qualified specialists who are united by the desire to create an attractive architectural environment.
Image Courtesy © Dizarh Arhitectural Studio
Thursday, September 12th, 2013
Article source: AGi Architects
The New Sulaibikhat Clinic building stands as a pioneer in the healthcare sector, where challenging issues such as privacy and security are addressed using a new model, where courtyards attached to the façade are the driving element behind this unique typology.
Image Courtesy © Impresiones de Arquitectura
- Architects: AGi Architects
- Project: New Sulaibikhat Medical Center
- Location: Kuwait
- Photography: AGi architects, Impresiones de Arquitectura
- Type: Health
- Date: 2012
- Client: Ali Mohammed T. Al-Ghanim
- Cost: Confidential
- Renders: Interior images: AGi architects
- Exterior images: Impresiones de Arquitectura
- Awards: Bronze A’Design Award 2013 – “Architecture, Building and Structure Design Category
- Design Team: Joaquin Pérez-Goicoechea, Nasser B. Abulhasan, Salvador Cejudo
- Architectural team: Stefania Rendinelli, Hanan Alkouh, Bruno Gomes, Ana López Cerrato
Tuesday, September 10th, 2013
Article source: Iñigo Esparza Arquitecto
The medical centre is constructed in a trapezoid-shaped plot and has an extension of3.300 square meters. The intervention proposed to locate the building next to the west limit of the site forming a large outdoor area in front of it. In this way, this open space was transform in 2.400 square meters of public park.
The building, compound of two different pieces, is a one-storey construction which contribute to accesibility and funcionality.
Image Courtesy © Berta Buzunariz
- Architects: Iñigo Esparza Arquitecto
- Project: MEDICAL OFFICE CUTS
- Location: Navarre, Spain
- Photography: Berta Buzunariz
- Promoter: CITY OF COURTS
- Author: ANDREW ESPARZA IÑIGO Architect, M. ALONSO OSÉS Affairs Architect
- Contributors: Alejandra Gomez Martinez Architect, Jesus Gutierrez Architect, Corera, Tanco Canadas Mikel Technical Architect , Fitero Engineering
- Project manager: Iñigo Architect Andres Esparza
- Builder: Ariana, S.A.
- Surfaces helpful: 446.35 m²
- Surface: 569.20 m² built
- Budget Execution Material: 550.083,15 euros
Works Execution Dates
- Starting: November 2009 Artwork
- End of Work: October 2010
- Software used: Autocad
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Article source: Zeidler Partnership Architects + Moore Architects + M. Brestovisky Architects
Zeidler Partnership Architects with local architects Moore Architects + M. Brestovisky Architects and Urban Designers, is one of 15 firms to be presented with a 2013 Ontario Association of Architects Award tomorrow evening at the OAA Celebration of Excellence Awards and Dinner. The event will take place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, hosted by OAA President Bill Birdsell and Master of Ceremonies, Ben Mulroney. Zeidler will be receiving an award for the Assuta Medical Center project.
Image Courtesy © Tom Arban
- Architects: Zeidler Partnership Architects + Moore Architects + M. Brestovisky Architects
- Project: Assuta Medical Hospital Redefines Standards
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Photography: Tom Arban
- Client: Assuta Medical Centers Ltd.
- Area of project: 600,000 sf (484,000 sf Phase I + 116,000 sf Phase II) plus 516,700 sf underground car parking on 4 levels.
- Budget: $100 million
- Project end date: November 2009
- Design team:
Tarek El-Khatib, partner in charge of design
Alan Munn, partner in charge of administration
Tarek El-Khatib, Jurgen Henze and Amos Caspi: Design and design development
- Interior design: Zeidler Partnership Architects
- Structural: David Engineers Ltd.
- Mechanical: Hendler Engineers Ltd.
- Electrical and Communications: Dan Sharon and Zur Neaman
- Landscape architects: Haim Kahanovich Landscape Architect
- Contractors: AVIV & Co. Construction and Public Works Contracting Company Ltd.
Thursday, April 11th, 2013
Article source: Kavakava Architects
The building defining a friendly co-existence between small scale private housing and large healthcare institutions in the park. The new collage building is located in between two dormitories to maintain the buffer zone between private houses and large buildings.
Image Courtesy © Martin Siplane
- Architects: Kavakava Architects
- Project: Tartu Health Care College
- Location: Estonia, Tartu, Nooruse 5
- Photography: Martin Siplane, Jaan Sokk
- Team: Siiri Vallner, Indrek Peil KAVAKAVA, Johannes Feld, Andro Mänd, Sten Mark Mändmaa, Ragnar Põllukivi
- Interior design: Tarmo Piirmets PINK
- Site: 8433m2
- Building (neto): 6480m2
- Client: Tartu Health Care College
Saturday, September 15th, 2012
Article source: Design Initiatives
The everyday experience of the users is critically important for the hospital typology. Our proposal for a Jinzhou New Area Medical Center is located as closest as possible to the existing wing of the hospital in order to shorten the routes and form one integrated complex with that existing wing.
Image Courtesy Vlado Valkof
- Architects: Design Initiatives
- Project: Jinzhou New Area Medical Center
- Location: Dalian, China
- Type: Healthcare
- Date : August, 2012
- Status: Competition
- Client: First Affiliated Hospital Of Dalian Medical University
- Area: 184,828 sq. m.
- Design Initiatives: Vlado Valkof
- Credits : Design Initiatives: Vlado Valkof – project architect; Ana Valkof, Stefan Petkov, Malgorzata Blasik, Minko Marinov – architects; Nick Tonchev – civil and structural
- Software used: Maya with V-Ray Renderer, AutoCAD and Photoshop
Saturday, July 28th, 2012
Article source: Benedict Joseph Kalaw Coronel
The intention of the design was to put more emphasis on the product rather than the booth itself yet making the booth attractive to draw more clients. Having clean straight lines while inserting a curve form made it simple yet interesting, thus achieving the design intent.
- Architects: Benedict Joseph Kalaw Coronel
- Project: A Proposed Medical Exhibition Booth
- Location: India