Archive for the ‘Medical Center’ Category
Thursday, November 24th, 2011
Article source: Firma d.o.o.
Our proposal was directly influenced by the characteristics of the immediate surroundings of the plot. Through detailed site analysis, we concluded that the most important aspects of context are the landscape and the extreme impact of the rural environment. Therefore, the proposed residence for the elderly, apart from fulfilling all functional prerequisites, must be consistent with those surrounding features.
Nursing & Retiree Home
- Architects: Firma d.o.o.
- Project: Nursing & Retiree
- Location: Alava, Spain
- Software used: AutoCAD, 3dS Max and Adobe Photoshop
Thursday, November 24th, 2011
Article source: estudio SIC
The biopharmaceutical facilities, first antibody monoclonal manufacturing plant built in Spain, is the expression of the complex inner manufacturing processes of the product: a technological, efficient and sustainable solution.
GH Genhelix Biopharmaceutical Facilities
- Architects: estudio SIC
- Project: GH Genhelix Biopharmaceutical Facilities
- Location: León, Spain
Monday, November 7th, 2011
Article source: McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
The design/build team of McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., and TAYLOR, are working with St. Joseph Health System to build a new patient tower, parking structure and central utility plant at the St. Jude Medical Center in Fullerton, Calif. Located on the northern side of the existing medical campus at Bastanchury Road and Harbor Boulevard, site preparation has been underway since December 2010, and the new tower officially broke ground during a private ceremony on September 25, 2011.
St. Jude Medical Center Northwest Patient Tower (Image Courtesy Shimahara Illustration)
- Architects: McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Project: New Patient Tower at St. Jude Medical Campus
- Location: Fullerton, CA
- Photography: Shimahara Illustration
- Software used: Revit Architecture, Revit Structures, Revit MEP, AutoCAD MEP 3D, AutoCAD Civil 3D, CADmech, CADpipe, NavisWorks and Google Sketch-up
Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011
Article source: inFORM studio
The Cozart Medical Office Facility involves the development of a 7,500 square foot medical office to contain a plastic surgery center, and possible leasable space, located on a .51 acre site along Grissom Avenue, in the Oleander Business Park, Myrtle Beach, SC.
Cozart Medical Office Building
- Architects: inFORM studio
- Project: Cozart Medical Office Building
- Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Total Project: 7,500 sq.ft.
Friday, October 28th, 2011
Article source: Doblee
The project, beside giving content to the program of a medical doctor’s office, tries to generate a dialog between the interior of the building and the public space that surrounds it, having in it counts the sun and the spaces of privacy of the consultations.
Image Courtesy Josema Cutillas
- Architects: Doblee Architect
- Project: Medical Centre in Milagro
- Location: parcel nº 782 of the polygon nº1, between the street Profesor Turrillas and San Juan Avenue, Milagro, Navarra (Spain).
- Architect Design: Borja Izaguirre Larrañaga, Cristina Arregi Gonzalo, Silvia Echeverría Echeverría, Beatriz Gil Rodríguez
- Promoter: Town Hall of Milagro (Spain)
- Constructed Area: 653 m2
- Date: From: August 2009 Finish: April 2010
- Budget: 588.420 Euros
- Photography: Josema Cutillas
Thursday, September 8th, 2011
Article source: Cannon Design
As one of the top medical institutions in the Middle East known for its high-caliber professional staff and state-of-the-art medical techniques, this new Hospital and Research Center project will further enhance the client’s image, expressing its vibrant future and cutting edge clinical care and research practices. Goals for the project include creating world class healing environments that provide technologically advanced medical care for patients, and a collaborative working situation for medical staff.
Exterior View (Images Courtesy Cannon Design)
- Architect:Cannon Design (In association with DAR al Riyadh)
- Name of project: King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Size: 1.8 million sf
- Engineers: Cannon Design
- Photography: Renderings/Drawings by Cannon Design
Tuesday, August 16th, 2011
Article source: C. F. Møller Architects
The circular building housing the casualty and isolation departments at Skåne University Hospital (SUS) in Malmö, Sweden – designed to offer the best possible prevention against the spread of infection – is set to become the hospital’s striking new landmark.
Night View (Image Courtesy Jørgen True)
- Architects: C. F. Møller Architects in collaboration with SAMARK Arkitektur& Design
- Project: Emergency and Infectious Diseases Unit – Skåne University Hospital (SUS)
- Location: Malmö, Sweden
- Client: RegionserviceSödraSkåne
- Size: 26,000 m²
- Year: 2006-2011
Sunday, August 14th, 2011
Article source: SPACESPACE
A dispensing pharmacy built on the roadside in Suzuka, Mie Prefecture. In suburb where cars are popular in daily use, many shops stand in a row on a national road rather than in front of the station, a unique road sight that car parks line along the road and the wall surface of buildings are secluded from the road can be frequently seen.
- Architect: SPACESPACE
- Name of Project: Isoyama Dispensing pharmacy
- Location: Suzuka, Japan
Wednesday, July 20th, 2011
Article source: Two Create Studio
London based Two Create were commissioned to design the latest Teenage Cancer Trust Unit in the brand new state of the art Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham. Known as the Teenage Cancer Trust YPU (Young Persons Unit) the 12 patient ward consists of four single bed bays, two four bed bays and three social spaces including a study room, cinema room and kitchen/day room.
Image Courtesy John Selby
- Architects: Two Create Studio
- Project: Teenage Cancer Trust YPU
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Category: Public Sector Interior
- Client: Teenage Cancer Trust
- Software used: Creative Suite 4 and 5
Saturday, July 2nd, 2011
Article source: Tony Fretton Architects
Tony Fretton Architects’ 1490 sqm building is a hybrid development comprising ten apartments and a medial centre, which occupies the entire ground floor. It is a carefully crafted robust building offering light filled residential spaces with elegant fittings, proving that economically conceived housing for sale can be beautiful and well planned.
Image Courtesy Peter Cook
- Architect: Tony Fretton Architects
- Project: Vassall Road Housing & Medical Centre
- Location: 89 Vassall Road, Lambeth, London, England
- Photography: Peter Cook