Archive for the ‘Mixed use’ Category
Friday, April 20th, 2018
Article source: Openbox Architects co.,ltd
The Base Height is a 14 Storey Condominium building, consisting of 358 units, located at near Phuket town center.
The landscape main concept is multilevel landscape spaces, completely merged with the building. There area three main open spaces from ground to rooftop, starting from Lantern Courtyard on the ground floor, Mid–Level Courtyard with a courtyard pool/reflective pond, and Roof top Pool Deck & Garden. This helps to create enormous amount of open, functional landscape spaces for residences, even when the building already occupies most the the land.
Image Courtesy © Mr. Wison Tungthunya
- Architects: Openbox Architects co.,ltd
- Project: The Base Height
- Location: Yaowarat Rd., Talat Yai, Muang, Phuket, Thailand
- Photography: Mr. Wison Tungthunya
- Lead Designer: Mr. Ratiwat Suwannatrai
- Landscape Architect of Record: Mrs. Wannaporn Suwannatrai
- Client: Anawat co., ltd.
- Prime Contractor: Allianz Corp co., ltd.
- Engineer: S.P.C. Design co., ltd. / V Group Engineer co., ltd. / Tai-Tai Engineers co., ltd.
- Building Area: 22,979 Sqm.
- Land Area: 4,176 Sqm.
- Total Units: 358 Units
- Completion: 2014
Friday, April 13th, 2018
Article source: Aedas
Dotted with limestone pinnacles, the World Heritage seascape of Halong Bay is Vietnam’s biggest attraction. Aedas-designed Alacarte Halong Bay Condotel Development occupies a prime seafront plot with large sweeps of unobstructed views towards the heritage site.
Image Courtesy © Aedas
- Architects: Aedas
- Project: Alacarte Halong Bay Condotel Development
- Location: Halong, Vietnam
- Client: Taseco Land
- Director: Steven Thor
- Gross Floor Area: 80,000 sqm
- Completion Year: 2020
Friday, April 13th, 2018
Article source: MVRDV
In the coming years, Maarsen Groep will develop a mixed office, residential and commercial program as the third phase of the transformation of the former Weenapoint complex in Rotterdam Central District. MVRDV was selected as architects after a design competition for this inner-city development. The complex will consist of approximately 17,000 m2 of offices, a transparent commercial plinth and between 200 to 300 apartments. Completion is set for mid-2022.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV and Mozses
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Weenapoint
- Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Photography: MVRDV and Mozses
- Client: Maarsen Groep
- Design: MVRDV – Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries
- Design Team: Jacob van Rijs, Frans de Witte, Fedor Bron with Mick van Gemert, Fouad Addou, Daniele Zonta, Giuseppe Carosini, Anna Brockhoff, Iker Perez and Laurens Veth
- Visualization: Antonio Luca Coco, Pavlos Ventouris, Davide Calabro and Kirill Emelianov
- Year: 2017
Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
Article source: ChartierDalix architectes + Brenac & Gonzalez & Associés
The building is part of the extremely dynamic renewal that is underway in the Clichy-Batignolles district, an area characterized in part by the convergence of railways leading to the Saint Lazare train station.
In this neighborhood, now well served by new public transportation, the predominance of mixed use programs and services (new courthouse, schools, cinemas, offices and apartment buildings) ensure this building on lot 7 will be surrounded by a quality environment.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: ChartierDalix architectes + Brenac & Gonzalez & Associés
- Project: Lot o7
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia, Takuji Shimmura, Stefan Tuchila
- Client: Emerige (promoter), BNP Paribas Cardif (investor)
- M&E Engineer: Barbanel
- Structural Engineer: Khephren
- Environmental Consultant: Alto Ingénierie
Monday, April 9th, 2018
Article source: PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
Emerging Milan based firm Peter Pichler Architecture won an international invited competition for a mixed use development in Taiping, China. It is the first project in China for the young firm, that was founded in Milan two and a half years ago. The mixed use development consists of a boutique Hotel, residential apartments, offices, retail, parks and parking.
Image Courtesy © PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
- Architects: PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Taiping Mixed Use Development
- Location: Taiping, Kunming, Yunnan, China
- Client: Keycity Group
- Team PPA Competition Phase: Peter Pichler, Gianluigi D´Aloisio, Daniele Colombati, Giovanni Paterlini, Simona Alù, Cem Özbaşaran, Silvana Ordinas
- Project Gfa: 100.000m²
- Year: 2018 winning invited international competition, 2018 beginning of Phase 1 construction, 2022 finish construction
Monday, April 2nd, 2018
Article source: v2com
The InfoTech Office Building is a 3 level, single use office building for InfoTech, a software company located in Gainesville, FL., near UF The building terminates Tech-Park, part of the overall Celebration Pointe project, designed by CUPKOVIC architecture for Celebration Pointe Partners.
InfoTech façade facing Tech-Park at Celebration Pointe, Image Courtesy © Matt Shoots for Good Photography
- Architects: CUPKOVIC architecture
- Project: InfoTech Office Building at Celebration Pointe
- Location: Gainesville, Florida, USA
- Photography: Matt Shoots for Good Photography, PMB Design Studio
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, Autodesk, SketchUp
- Lead Designer: Noel L. Cupkovic AIA, NCARB—Principal
- Design Team: Jeffrey C. Hoskin, AIA—Design Principal, NUE Urban Concepts—Gainesville, FL
Friday, March 30th, 2018
Article source: FGMF Architects
Some years ago we were invited to design the Dom Pedro Complex project: two entire clubs, with headquarters, entrances and sports and leisure outdoor areas. The architecture should propose a unique identity for both clubs, but at the same time design independently flows organization, spaces, dimensions, relation with views and surroundings. Almost like two projects in one.
Image Courtesy © Rafaela Netto
- Architects: FGMF Architects
- Project: Complexo Dom Pedro
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Rafaela Netto
- Coordinators: Gabriel Mota, Luciana Bacin, Marília Caetano, Sonia Gouveia
- Contributors: Carla Facchini, Carmem Procópio, Juliana Fernandes, Juliana Nohara, Priscylla Hayashi, Thiago Pimentel, Vera Silva
- Area – D. Pedro II:
- Site Area: 12.800 m²
- Building Area: 1.296 m²
- Area – D. Pedro III:
- Site Area: 18.456 m²
- Building Area: 1.300 m²
- Project Beginning: 2012
- Completion: 2016
Sunday, March 25th, 2018
Article source: Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
Completion of the listed complex by Peter Behrens
Compared to the original building by Peter Behrens, who in the 1930s created an internationally regarded masterpiece of Modernism with Tabakfabrik Linz, the new development added in the early 1980s was not of the same architectural standard.
The 80s addition was demolished, releasing a site that the Linz authorities thought would be the perfect location for the main building of the Tabakfabrik complex and, based on its key geographical role in the fabric of the city, they decided it would be a historic chance to positively impact the development of the city.
Image Courtesy © Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
- Architects: Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
- Project: NeuBau3
- Location: Linz, Austria
- Software used: Autocad, Revit
- Project Development / Investor: Bodner Bau GesmbH & Co KG, Kufstein
- Open Space Planning: Korbwurf/Korbinian Lechner, Vienna
Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
Article source: CCD/ Cheng Chung Design (HK)
The entrance is a square consist of Lingnan styled pond and garden path; standing in the centre of the pond is a French style fountain.
8F Banquet Hall (Including the Lobby)
Banquet hall includes 7F, 8F and 9F, design concept of this space comes from French Louvre Museum. The banquet hall is like the ancient castle of the Sun King Louis XIV, giving out a sense of grace of the Palace of Versailles. The design tries to present the mighty and power of Bourbon Dynasty, and to represent the golden age of France. Standing on the top of the stairs of the 8F, we can have fine views of the spacious outdoor garden, where a three storey high vertical green wall adds intoxicating scenery to the garden.
Image Courtesy © CCD/ Cheng Chung Design (HK)
- Designer: CCD/ Cheng Chung Design (HK)
- Project: Louvre Sofitel Hotel
- Location: Foshan, China
- Construction company: SHENZHEN ASIANTIME INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD
- Area: 60000 ㎡
- Design Time: 2011-2017
- Completion Time: July 1st, 2017