Archive for the ‘Mixed use’ Category
Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
Article source: ChartierDalix architectes + Brenac & Gonzalez & Associés
The building is part of the extremely dynamic renewal that is underway in the Clichy-Batignolles district, an area characterized in part by the convergence of railways leading to the Saint Lazare train station.
In this neighborhood, now well served by new public transportation, the predominance of mixed use programs and services (new courthouse, schools, cinemas, offices and apartment buildings) ensure this building on lot 7 will be surrounded by a quality environment.
Image Courtesy © Sergio Grazia
- Architects: ChartierDalix architectes + Brenac & Gonzalez & Associés
- Project: Lot o7
- Location: Paris, France
- Photography: Sergio Grazia, Takuji Shimmura, Stefan Tuchila
- Client: Emerige (promoter), BNP Paribas Cardif (investor)
- M&E Engineer: Barbanel
- Structural Engineer: Khephren
- Environmental Consultant: Alto Ingénierie
Monday, April 9th, 2018
Article source: PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
Emerging Milan based firm Peter Pichler Architecture won an international invited competition for a mixed use development in Taiping, China. It is the first project in China for the young firm, that was founded in Milan two and a half years ago. The mixed use development consists of a boutique Hotel, residential apartments, offices, retail, parks and parking.
Image Courtesy © PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
- Architects: PETER PICHLER ARCHITECTURE
- Project: Taiping Mixed Use Development
- Location: Taiping, Kunming, Yunnan, China
- Client: Keycity Group
- Team PPA Competition Phase: Peter Pichler, Gianluigi D´Aloisio, Daniele Colombati, Giovanni Paterlini, Simona Alù, Cem Özbaşaran, Silvana Ordinas
- Project Gfa: 100.000m²
- Year: 2018 winning invited international competition, 2018 beginning of Phase 1 construction, 2022 finish construction
Monday, April 2nd, 2018
Article source: v2com
The InfoTech Office Building is a 3 level, single use office building for InfoTech, a software company located in Gainesville, FL., near UF The building terminates Tech-Park, part of the overall Celebration Pointe project, designed by CUPKOVIC architecture for Celebration Pointe Partners.
InfoTech façade facing Tech-Park at Celebration Pointe, Image Courtesy © Matt Shoots for Good Photography
- Architects: CUPKOVIC architecture
- Project: InfoTech Office Building at Celebration Pointe
- Location: Gainesville, Florida, USA
- Photography: Matt Shoots for Good Photography, PMB Design Studio
- Software used: Autocad, Revit, Autodesk, SketchUp
- Lead Designer: Noel L. Cupkovic AIA, NCARB—Principal
- Design Team: Jeffrey C. Hoskin, AIA—Design Principal, NUE Urban Concepts—Gainesville, FL
Friday, March 30th, 2018
Article source: FGMF Architects
Some years ago we were invited to design the Dom Pedro Complex project: two entire clubs, with headquarters, entrances and sports and leisure outdoor areas. The architecture should propose a unique identity for both clubs, but at the same time design independently flows organization, spaces, dimensions, relation with views and surroundings. Almost like two projects in one.
Image Courtesy © Rafaela Netto
- Architects: FGMF Architects
- Project: Complexo Dom Pedro
- Location: São Paulo, Brazil
- Photography: Rafaela Netto
- Coordinators: Gabriel Mota, Luciana Bacin, Marília Caetano, Sonia Gouveia
- Contributors: Carla Facchini, Carmem Procópio, Juliana Fernandes, Juliana Nohara, Priscylla Hayashi, Thiago Pimentel, Vera Silva
- Area – D. Pedro II:
- Site Area: 12.800 m²
- Building Area: 1.296 m²
- Area – D. Pedro III:
- Site Area: 18.456 m²
- Building Area: 1.300 m²
- Project Beginning: 2012
- Completion: 2016
Sunday, March 25th, 2018
Article source: Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
Completion of the listed complex by Peter Behrens
Compared to the original building by Peter Behrens, who in the 1930s created an internationally regarded masterpiece of Modernism with Tabakfabrik Linz, the new development added in the early 1980s was not of the same architectural standard.
The 80s addition was demolished, releasing a site that the Linz authorities thought would be the perfect location for the main building of the Tabakfabrik complex and, based on its key geographical role in the fabric of the city, they decided it would be a historic chance to positively impact the development of the city.
Image Courtesy © Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
- Architects: Zechner & Zechner ZT GmbH
- Project: NeuBau3
- Location: Linz, Austria
- Software used: Autocad, Revit
- Project Development / Investor: Bodner Bau GesmbH & Co KG, Kufstein
- Open Space Planning: Korbwurf/Korbinian Lechner, Vienna
Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
Article source: CCD/ Cheng Chung Design (HK)
The entrance is a square consist of Lingnan styled pond and garden path; standing in the centre of the pond is a French style fountain.
8F Banquet Hall (Including the Lobby)
Banquet hall includes 7F, 8F and 9F, design concept of this space comes from French Louvre Museum. The banquet hall is like the ancient castle of the Sun King Louis XIV, giving out a sense of grace of the Palace of Versailles. The design tries to present the mighty and power of Bourbon Dynasty, and to represent the golden age of France. Standing on the top of the stairs of the 8F, we can have fine views of the spacious outdoor garden, where a three storey high vertical green wall adds intoxicating scenery to the garden.
Image Courtesy © CCD/ Cheng Chung Design (HK)
- Designer: CCD/ Cheng Chung Design (HK)
- Project: Louvre Sofitel Hotel
- Location: Foshan, China
- Construction company: SHENZHEN ASIANTIME INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD
- Area: 60000 ㎡
- Design Time: 2011-2017
- Completion Time: July 1st, 2017
Thursday, March 22nd, 2018
Article source: ROLAND BALDI ARCHITEKT
In the hearth of the city in Bozen, in an 18th century building, the first restaurant, market and wine house of the international brand italia&amore, opened its doors.
The office of Roland Baldi Architects has been commissioned with the structural and creative implementation of the company concept, which stands for natural, authentic, Italian quality food, that are produced according to ancient traditions by small producers.
Image Courtesy © T. Sorvillo / L. Guadagnini
- Architects: ROLAND BALDI ARCHITEKT
- Project: Italia & Amore Restaurant Market Wine Shop
- Location: Bolzano, Italy
- Photography: T. Sorvillo / L. Guadagnini
- Software used: Autocad, SketchUp, Adobe
- Client: italia & amore Gastro Srl
- Collaborators: Arch. Sila Giriftinoglu, Arch. Harald Kofler
- Interior Design: Roland Baldi architects, Gruppe Gut, Heike Linster
- Construction Management: Roland Baldi architects
Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
Article source: PES-Architects Ltd
Icon Yunduan Tower is a 192-metre-high hybrid building located in a high-tech zone on the outskirts of the city of Chengdu, China. The aim of the project was to create a landmark visible on entering the city as well as a focal point for the earlier building phases of the area. The project is based on a winning entry in an invited architecture competition in 2009.
Image Courtesy © Marc Goodwin, Archmospheres
- Architects: PES-Architects Ltd.
- Project: Icon Yunduan Tower
- Location: Chengdu High Tech Zone, Tianfu Road, Chengdu, China
- Photography: Marc Goodwin, Archmospheres
- Software used: Revit
- Client: Chengdu Hi-Tech Investment Group Co. Ltd.
- Other Collaborators:
- Main contractor: China State Construction Engineering Corp. Ltd.
- Technical Design: China Southwest Architectural Design and Research Institute, CSWADI
- Lighting Design: A+G Licht, Germany
- Gross Area: 103,650 m² (above ground)
- Total Project Ca: 160,000 m²
- Completion Year: 2017
Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
Article source: MVRDV
Fabryczna offices is a grand addition to the existing city centre of Łódź and fits well with the entire masterplan for the areas around the new station. It connects past to present, with the design ambition for a distinct envelope given the strict instructions for a 4-storey plinth, respecting the outline of the plot and at the same time, allowing for a tower height of up to 60 meters. The depth of the plot encouraged the creation of a publicly accessible courtyard. The plinth, therefore, is a band of commercial spaces on the ground floor with offices above and a depth that allows for maximum daylight onto all levels. The rounded plinth and tower are curved to create a series of smaller volumes which makes the project more human scale and also provides a more individual identity to future tenants. The courtyard has an opening towards the culture centre and a passage towards Kilinskiego Street with the intention to introduce a new walking route through the area with retail in the courtyard.
Image Courtesy © MVRDV
- Architects: MVRDV
- Project: Fabryczna offices Łódź
- Location: Łódź, Poland
- Client: Invest Company
- Design MVRDV: Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries
- Design Team: Nathalie de Vries, Fokke Moerel with Roy Sieljes, Mateusz Wojcieszek, Natalia Lipczuk, Philipp Kramer, Christine Sohar, Ole Egebaek, Brygida Zawadzka and Patryk Ślusarski
- Façade consultants: Essox façade
- Advisory: WSP
- Landscape Design: Lola Landscape Architects Rotterdam and Gress real estate services
- Date: 2015+