Archive for the ‘Multipurpose Hall’ Category
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Article source: diederendirrix architects
diederendirrix architects made the winning design for Landgraaf’s new Knowledge, Information and Advice Centre (KIA). Construction starts early 2015.
The municipality of Landgraaf (the Netherlands) has been working for quite some time on a multi-purpose centre, which will bring together a range of services and organisations under one roof. The existing city hall will be extended with a pavilion, a transparent space in contact with and with views of its surroundings on all sides. The heart of the new KIA coincides with the existing city hall’s central space. The new heart has its main entrance on the Raadhuisplein (city hall square) but will also have a prominent entrance at the rear of the city hall together with a green passage leading to Lichtenberg City Park.
Image Courtesy © diederendirrix architects
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Article source: Yoav Messer Architects
The center was built primarily to serve the blessed activity of Etgarim organization. That is why it has to be functional and meet current needs while looking and foreseeing upcoming future needs.
Image Courtesy © Amit Geron
- Architects: Yoav Messer Architects
- Project: Shneur House
- Location: GaneiYehoshuaPark
- Photography: Amit Geron
- Construction Dates: 10/2012-8/2013
- Build-up Area: 185 sqm
- Roofed Square: 250 sqm
- Constructor: Rom Geves Ltd.
- Consulting: Amot Ltd. | ItzikSadeh
- Consulting: Baran Project management Ltd. | YoramMarkovich
- Management and Supervision: S. Horvitz Engineering Ltd.| Koby Mizrahi
- Foundation: Rokach Ashkenazi Engineers & Consultants Ltd.
- Plumbing: Helman Consulting Engineers Ltd.
- Air Conditioning: MeirLuski Engineers Ltd.
- Electricity: Avidan Engineering Consultants Ltd.
- Low Voltage: Nissimov Consultation & Engineering Design Ltd.
- Lighting: RTLD Lighting Design Ltd. | Hila Meir
- Landscape: Roy Cooper, Landscape Architect
Thursday, February 6th, 2014
Article source: Yunakov architects
Located in the lower part of the Kiev city in Ukraine.
This place was created as a multizone space. As a platform for creative events practically in every sphere: photo studio, intellectual entertainments , workshops , lectures, concerts , trendsetter’s debates .
Image Courtesy © Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Architects: Yunakov architects
- Project: Notting Hill
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Photography: Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Software used: Autocad and 3D Max.
- Design Team: Yunakov Ivan, Kornienko Olga, Karpov Andrey.
- Area: 170 sqm
- Year: 2014
Tuesday, October 8th, 2013
Article source: Matteo Thun & Partners
The Tortona neighbourhood: one of the most recent developments in Milan, a former industrial area that has turned itself into a highly desirable, dynamic and prestigious quarter.
The building complex at Via Tortona No 37 combines programme creativity with sustainability. By allowing the genius loci to prompt the volumes and shapes, the new construction blends effortlessly with the surrounding urban and natural landscape.
Image Courtesy © M. Danesin
- Architects: Matteo Thun & Partners
- Project: Multi Purpose Complex Tortona 37
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: M. Danesin
- Completion Date: 2009
- Building Area: 25000 m²
- Gross Floor Area: 39000 m²
- Project Manager: Luca Colombo
- Design Team: Tom Lacey, Francesco Isabella, Simone Alberi, Ilaria Brollo
- Project Management: Mangiavacchi Pedercini s.r.l
- Structural: B.C.V. progetti S.r.l, ing. Alberto Vintani, ing. Claudio Cerra
- Civil: B.C.V. progetti S.r.l, Ing. Alberto Vintani
- Geotechnical: Ing. Celotti Claudio
- Lighting : Matteo Thun & Partners Srl
- Urban: Urb.a.m. s.r.l Arch Francesco Moglia
- Services: Planning s.r.l Ing. Gianluigi Marazzi, Ing. Matteo Bosetti, Ing. Tieghi Andrea
- Landscape Architects: AG&P srl Arch. Valerio Cozzi
Monday, June 24th, 2013
Article source: CEBRA
Danish architects CEBRA have won the competition to design Næstved Arena, a new multipurpose venue for sports, music and culture events in eastern Denmark. The 10.000 m2 arena opens new possibilities for attracting national and international events to the region. The project is scheduled for completion by the end of 2014 and has a capacity of 2.500-4.000 spectators, depending on the type of event.
Image Courtesy © CEBRA
- Architects: CEBRA
- Project: Næstved Arena
- Location: Ved Stadion, Næstved, Denmark
- Commission: Public
- Category: Sports and culture
- Client: Næstved Municipality
- Year: 2013-2014 – ongoing
- Purpose: Multipurpose arena for sports, music and culture events
- Size: 10.000 m2GFA new building
- Budget: DKK 68m / € 9,1m excl. VAT
Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Article source: Ferrier Baudet Architects
The Multipurpose Hall was funded by the Building the Education Revolution (BER) Programme through Brisbane Catholic Education. The client requested an iconic building to provide a much-needed covered outdoor area for sporting activities and arts-based events and to reinforce the school’s identity.
Image Courtesy © David Sandison :Coloured panels are used at lower levels to provide an engaging and child-friendly façade while at higher levels respect is paid to the Holy Family Church behind through the use of neutral colours
- Architects: Ferrier Baudet Architects
- Project: Holy Family Multipurpose Hall
- Location: Indooroopilly, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Photography: David Sandison
- Project Team: Wendy Pascoe, Catherine Baudet, Roland Baudet
- Year: 2011
- Structural Engineer: Bligh Tanner
- Electrical+Mechanical Engineer: Multitech
- Hydraulic Engineer: Chilton Woodward
- Cost Consultant: Flavio Costanzo
- Contractor: Walton Construction
- Client: Holy Family School; Brisbane Catholic Education
- Budget: AUS$1.5 Million
- Software used: AutoCAD
Friday, March 1st, 2013
Article source: Mulders vandenBerk Architecten
The ‘Paddenstoelenhuis’ is an information centre where you can learn all about mushrooms. From here guided tours are organized to the mushroom plantation. The building is nicely located in the countryside and can be rented as location for meetings and culinary workshops. The building is designed around a multifunctional hall. Entrance, office, kitchen and meeting room are attached to the central hall.
Image Courtesy © Stijn Poelstra
- Architects: Mulders vandenBerk Architecten
- Project: Paddenstoelenhuis
- Location: Achterschaijkstraat 16, 5351 NB, Berghem, the Netherlands
- Photography: Roel Backaert, Stijn Poelstra
- Client: Champignonkwekerij van de Vorle
- Area: 150 m2
- Cost: €250.000,-
- Completion: November 2012
- Program: Mushroom Information Centre
- Special feature: Concrete brick with marble granulate, cut in half under an angle.
- Software used: AutoCAD
Monday, December 10th, 2012
Article source: Daniel Martí i Pérez & Natàlia Ferrer Bernabeu
The space requirement program requested by the developer (Townhall) included all the departments, public and restricted use, necessary for the proper operation of a facility of this nature. In the office we thought to incorporate a public space which could be used by the neighborhood as a multipurpose space that would allow us to provide greater flexibility to the building.
Image Courtesy © David Zarzoso
- Architects: Daniel Martí i Pérez & Natàlia Ferrer Bernabeu
- Project: Police Station and Multipurpose Space
- Location: Xixona, Spain
- Photography: David Zarzoso
- Placement: Avenida Joan Fuster s/n, Xixona, Alicante (Spain)
- Project Date: December 2008
- Finishing Date: November 2010
- Building Surface: 842 m2
- Urbanized Plot Surface: 1.825 m2
- Main Builder: Castelló, Construcciones e Infraestructuras S.L.
- Promoter: Xixona Townhall
- Architecture Technician: Julián Garrote
- Architecture Technician: Sergio Mira and José Mª Jódar
- Structural Calculation: David Boixader, engineer
- Installation Calculation: Desla Ingeniería and Òscar Galiana
- Software used: Autocad for the drawings, Photoshop for the firsts ideas and images to show and Cype for the structures.
Wednesday, December 5th, 2012
Article source: Equipo Olivares Arquitectos
This small intervention, in the middle of a banana plantation, is inspired by the particular environmental conditions to respond to an elementary program. This construction, vibrated concrete blocks embedded in one of the greenhouses, required special treatment for it´s purpose as a flexible space destined to a variety of events. Therefore, the promoters proposed us to qualify an unfinished building on a site with spectacular scenic values.
Image Courtesy © José Oller
- Architects: Equipo Olivares Arquitectos
- Project: Multipurpose Hall Finca del Lomo
- Location: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Photography: José Oller, Obra Javier Pérez-Alcalde
- Architects: JAVIER PÉREZ-ALCALDE SCHWARTZ, FERNANDO AGUARTA GARCÍA
- Surveyor: JOSÉ FLOREAL MARTÍNEZ
- Studio: Equipo Olivares Arquitectos
- Year of completion: 2010