Archive for the ‘Multipurpose Hall’ Category
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
Article source: Gil Carlos de Camillo
The municipality of Bonito, located 265 km from the capital Campo Grande, has gradually become one of the main destinations for ecotourism in Brazil.
In a region where extensive livestock predominated in the past, the promotion of tourism has given rise to new activities.
Image Courtesy © Erich Sacco
- Architects: Gil Carlos de Camillo
- Project: Sebrae
- Location: Bonito – MS, Brazil
- Photography: Erich Sacco
- Software used: Autocad, Sketch up and Artlantis
- Team: Gina Mathias, Karina Escalante, Suzanna Amado
- Concrete structure and foundations: Pró-Cálculo
- Metal work: DEME
- Electric installations: Engelumen
- Lighting design: Gil Carlos de Camillo and Engelumen
- Hydraulic installations: TLL Projetos
- Air conditioner: Termoline
- Work planning: Planenge
- Construction: RVA
- Project start date: 2013
- Work conclusion date: 2016
Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Article source: Paul de Ruiter architects
Lake Grevelingen is currently the largest tide-less salt water lake in Europe. From an ecological perspective it is necessary that in the short term an inlet is established bringing the water from the North Sea to Lake Grevelingen. For the sake of the water quality, it is important that the water flows once more: low and high tides must again have (controlled) free play, which will directly result in a revival of the wealth of authentic flora and fauna in the area.
Image Courtesy © Jeroen Musch
- Architects: Paul de Ruiter architects
- Project: Inspiration centre Grevelingen
- Location: Grevelingen, Netherlands
- Photography: Jeroen Musch
- Project team: Chris Collaris, Marieke Sijm, Richard Buijs, Giorgio Carella, Noud Paes, Christian Quesada van Beresteyn
- Client: Natuur- en Recreatieschap De Grevelingen
- Program: Inspiration center with restaurant and watch tower
- Adv. construction: Pieters Bouwtechniek
- Adv. installations: DWA
- Adv. budget: bbn adviseurs
- Contractor: Bouwbedrijf Boogert (more…)
Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
Article source: NOMADE Architects
NOMADE architects recently delivered the project for rehabilitation and extension of the “Hippodrome de la Baie racecourse in Yffiniac”, a few kilometers from the downtown Saint-Brieuc, in Brittany. NOMADE architects developed a unique context-sensitive yet singular design to renovate this structure, establishing a dynamic dialogue between the old and the new.
Image Courtesy © Patrick Miara
- Architects: NOMADE Architects
- Project: Hippodrome de la Baie
- Location: Yffiniac, France
- Photography: Patrick Miara
- Contract management: Saint-Brieuc Conurbation / Saint-BrieucAgglomération
- Competition: 2012
- Delivery: 2015
- Duration of the operation: 14 months
- Consultancy: Basic contract management on behalf of the public authority + diagnostic
- Net internal surface area / net useful area: 1 095 m² 912 m²
- Total cost of the building work: 3,08 M € HT
- Partners: BETEREM ingénierie
- Performance rating: LABEL BBC, RT 2012
Friday, January 16th, 2015
Article source: DIEGO GUAYASAMIN ARQUITECTOS
The site of the proposal has been conceived as a continuous environment without barriers and open to the public transmitting dimensional dynamic space (proposal) to the mentioned Complex. Likewise, the proposal is setback generating a large entrance plaza to the project not only, but as a gesture of respect and contribution to the immediate environment.
Image Courtesy © Sebastián Crespo
- Architects: DIEGO GUAYASAMIN ARQUITECTOS
- Project: UNASUR general secretary headquarters
- Location: Quito, Ecuador
- Photography: Sebastián Crespo
- Software used: AutoCAD 2014 and 3D Max (Autodesk)
- Construction: ETINAR S.A.
- Structural Design: Ing. Vinicio Suárez
- Construction Area: 20.000 m2
- Year: November 2014
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014
Article source: Studio Marco Piva
Le Terrazze provided an opportunity to demonstrate that an existing structure can be retrieved, giving it a totally new concept. The aim was to create a multi-functional building to combine living spaces with common areas: an hotel, an auditorium for cultural events, a wellness center, a restaurant, a business and a commercial area, a residence with different houses typology. A suitable solution for aggregate the residents of the complex, to strengthen social relations but also for facilitate the relations between the building, the city, and the surrounding territory, respecting the housing and cultural traditions of the place. From the recovery of the past has been created a new innovative project, a pleasant place to live or simply to enjoy. An opportunity to increase services to residents, business people, tourists. A highly stimulating environment to live, work, socialize, shop or relax. A new scenographic implant in the Treviso area.
Image Courtesy © Studio Marco Piva
Friday, May 23rd, 2014
Article source: RAFAEL DE LA-HOZ
A cubic body of glass emerging into view on top of the old theatre
Rafael de La-Hoz has designed a multipurpose box on the rooftop of the classical Teatro Góngora in Cordoba; an innovative and unique new space for the city.
The architect, commissioned to completely refurbish the Teatro Góngora, has recovered the old abandoned building –a project of Luis Gutiérrez Soto (1929-1932)-, which was a reference point for architecture in Cordoba in the twentieth century, and added a visionary multipurpose space contrasting with the current classical model, to ensure a greater variety of uses and promote the cultural life of Cordoba in the twenty first century.
Image Courtesy © Javier Callejas
- Architects: RAFAEL DE LA-HOZ
- Project: Refurbishment of the Teatro Gongora in Córdoba and design of a Multipurpose Box
- Location: Calle Jesús y María, Córdoba, Spain
- Photography: Javier Callejas
- Client: Cordoba City Council
- Project Director: Ángel Rolán
- Project Team: Liliana Borges and Lorenza Donati
- Graphic design: Luis Muñoz and Daniel Roris
- Models: Víctor Hugo Coronel and Fernando Mont
- Quantity Surveyor: Rafael Vegas
- Start-end Works: 2009-2013
- Built-up surface: 3,615 sqm
- Use: Theatre and multipurpose Room
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Article source: sabine schweigert
The new Budapets’s multipurpose centre, the CET (Central European Time), or Bálna (whale), as it was immediately renamed on account of its curvy whale-like shape, is a modern building rising on the banks of the Danube is a three-story space devoted to all kinds of art, shopping and entertainment.
Image Courtesy © sabine schweigert
- Architects: sabine schweigert
- Project: NovaBell’s TriBeCa in the New CET
- Location: Hungary
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Article source: diederendirrix architects
diederendirrix architects made the winning design for Landgraaf’s new Knowledge, Information and Advice Centre (KIA). Construction starts early 2015.
The municipality of Landgraaf (the Netherlands) has been working for quite some time on a multi-purpose centre, which will bring together a range of services and organisations under one roof. The existing city hall will be extended with a pavilion, a transparent space in contact with and with views of its surroundings on all sides. The heart of the new KIA coincides with the existing city hall’s central space. The new heart has its main entrance on the Raadhuisplein (city hall square) but will also have a prominent entrance at the rear of the city hall together with a green passage leading to Lichtenberg City Park.
Image Courtesy © diederendirrix architects
Tuesday, February 11th, 2014
Article source: Yoav Messer Architects
The center was built primarily to serve the blessed activity of Etgarim organization. That is why it has to be functional and meet current needs while looking and foreseeing upcoming future needs.
Image Courtesy © Amit Geron
- Architects: Yoav Messer Architects
- Project: Shneur House
- Location: GaneiYehoshuaPark
- Photography: Amit Geron
- Construction Dates: 10/2012-8/2013
- Build-up Area: 185 sqm
- Roofed Square: 250 sqm
- Constructor: Rom Geves Ltd.
- Consulting: Amot Ltd. | ItzikSadeh
- Consulting: Baran Project management Ltd. | YoramMarkovich
- Management and Supervision: S. Horvitz Engineering Ltd.| Koby Mizrahi
- Foundation: Rokach Ashkenazi Engineers & Consultants Ltd.
- Plumbing: Helman Consulting Engineers Ltd.
- Air Conditioning: MeirLuski Engineers Ltd.
- Electricity: Avidan Engineering Consultants Ltd.
- Low Voltage: Nissimov Consultation & Engineering Design Ltd.
- Lighting: RTLD Lighting Design Ltd. | Hila Meir
- Landscape: Roy Cooper, Landscape Architect
Thursday, February 6th, 2014
Article source: Yunakov architects
Located in the lower part of the Kiev city in Ukraine.
This place was created as a multizone space. As a platform for creative events practically in every sphere: photo studio, intellectual entertainments , workshops , lectures, concerts , trendsetter’s debates .
Image Courtesy © Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Architects: Yunakov architects
- Project: Notting Hill
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Photography: Oleg Stelmah, Electraua
- Software used: Autocad and 3D Max.
- Design Team: Yunakov Ivan, Kornienko Olga, Karpov Andrey.
- Area: 170 sqm
- Year: 2014