Archive for the ‘Office Building’ Category
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
Article source: CM Mimarlik
The sales office of HepIstanbul is located within the relevant project area in Esenyurt. The building maintains a familiar sales office procedure. It includes three independent residential mock ups that differ in scale and function.
Image Courtesy © CM Mimarlik
- Architects: CM Mimarlik (Cem Sorguc)
- Project: Hep Istanbul Sales Offices
- Location: Esenyurt, Turkey
- Design Team: Tolga Yagli, Ege Adas, Sezin Ergene, Deniz Gezgin, Amina Rezoug, Tutku Sevinc, Çigdem Yalirsu, Ozlem Yilmaz.
- Civil Engineering: Protek Muhendislik – Sennur Aksu
- Lighting Design: Lumina
- Interior Design: CM Mimarlik
- Landscape Design: Peyzaj Tasarim – Arzu Nuhoglu
- Contractor: Tekfen Emlak Gelistirme
- Plot Area: 1597 sqm
- Total Construction Area: 968,19 sqm
Friday, October 6th, 2017
Article source: STEREO ARCHITEKTUR
The main assembly hall of the former Burckhardt machine factory in Basel, Switzerland, has been used as an event space over the years. With a new tenant (launchlabs.ch) the structure is now additionally requested to serve as a multifunctional working environment.
Image Courtesy © Lukas Schaffhuser
- Architects: STEREO ARCHITEKTUR
- Project: Umbau Launchlabs
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Photography: Lukas Schaffhuser
- Client: launchlabs (Schweiz) gmbh
- Size: ca. 350m2 (Hall)
- Conception and Construction: 2014
Friday, October 6th, 2017
Article source: Savvy
Located in Colonia Tabacalera, Homework is a 1000 sq. m. co-working space that is divided into workspaces, meeting rooms, mini-offices, a café, a terrace and lounging areas.
Distributed over three levels, we designed a friendly, comfortable and flexible space, professionally equipped with the latest technology to create a casual and dynamic environment for this community of creatives.
Image Courtesy © Savvy
- Architects: Savvy
- Project: Homework
- Location: México City, Mexico
Monday, September 18th, 2017
Article source: Shanghai Douxi Advertising Co., Ltd
AccuraGen is a completely new medical research / business institution that could provide personalized cancer diagnostics by DNA accurate medicine. Unlike the normal hospital or research institution, AccuraGen is trying to seek a business path that could link cutting edge medical research to ordinary clinical treatment. Thus, either from research or clinical service, the most urgent challenge for AccuraGen is to build up a connection from high-end DNA accurate diagnostics to the public.
Image Courtesy © Shanghai Douxi Advertising Co., Ltd
- Architects: Shanghai Douxi Advertising Co., Ltd
- Project: AccuraGen Institution Office
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Client: AccuraGen Inc
- Design: Docee team
- Construction area: 1150 m ²
- Complete time: January 2017
Friday, September 15th, 2017
Article source: IOTTI + PAVARANI ARCHITETTI
Not far from Piazza Castello, in the heart of the historical centre of Turin, the new headquarters of Reale Group recently became operational. The new spaces will accommodate 800 work stations, 150 car parking spaces and a conference room for 280 people. It is an important and ambitious project aimed at ensuring innovative standards in the building performances but also focused on generating a new urban redevelopment process through attentive dialogue with the city.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra | FG+SG fotografia de arquitectura
- Architects: IOTTI + PAVARANI ARCHITETTI
- Project: Reale Group office building
- Location: Corso Siccardi 13, Turin, Italy
- Photography: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG fotografia de arquitectura
- Client: Reale Immobili, Alberto Ramella, general director Livia Piperno, Irene Biadene, Roberto Gallo, Mariano Sirigu
- General project and site construction supervision: Artecna srl (Roberto Tosetti, Ilaria Giardina, Valeria Costelli, Enrico Alessio)
- Collaborators: Saverio Cantoni, Sara Montanari, Enrico Zetti
- Structural engineering: Simete (Stefano Dalmasso, Gennaro Rizzi)
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
Article source: ACDF Architecture
Playster is a young and fast-growing company that provides a global subscription-based entertainment service, with offices in New York and Los Angeles. ACDF Architecture was commissioned to design its headquarters on Peel Street in downtown Montreal. To give their clients an environment suited to the company’s high energy and creativity, the architects transformed the space using a contemporary, open concept design highlighted by a clever play of bright colours and white surfaces. Making the most out of the original setting, the architects used the existing walls to create a variety of vibrant, new private spaces, thus saving resources and money.
Image Courtesy © Adrien Williams
- Architects: ACDF Architecture
- Project: Playster Headquarters
- Location: Montréal, Canada
- Photography: Adrien Williams
- Client: Playster
- Architectural Project Team: Maxime-Alexis Frappier, Joan Renaud, Veronica Lalli, Martin St-Georges, Alain Larivée, Valérie Soucy
- Mechanical-Electrical engineer: Christian R. Roy inc.
- Project manager: CBRE
- General Contractor: Avicor
- Budget: 1.22 M$
- Area: 18 000 pc/sq. ft. (1 670m2)
- Completion date: September 2016-January 2017
Monday, September 11th, 2017
Article source: AZC
The project’s configuration takes into account the urban, functional, and symbolic constraints of the program: the constructed mass of the project distinguishes it at the angle formed by the route du Rhin and the rue Edmond Michelet.
Image Courtesy © AZC
- Architects: AZC
- Project: National Institute for territorials Studies (INET)
- Location: Strasbourg, France
Friday, September 8th, 2017
Article source: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
There is a clear trend in leading cities worldwide towards urban transformation that is above all the result of social and demographic evolution, reconciling densities and land uses to trigger development.
“Parque Toreo” was designed as a mixed-use complex and as a prime example of this phenomenon of urbanization. The site is located in Naucalpan, State of Mexico, the most developed suburban area with significant commerce to the north of Mexico City. It measures 46,793.57 sqm and includes access to main roads such as: Periférico Norte, Río San Joaquín Avenue and Parque de Chapultepec Avenue.
Image Courtesy © Rafael Gamo
- Architects: Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
- Project: Parque Toreo
- Location: Naucalpan, Mexico
- Photography: Rafael Gamo
- President: Javier Sordo Madaleno Bringas
- Architecture Leader: Javier Sordo Madaleno de Haro
- Project Leader: Jorge Isaías
- Client: Grupo Danhos
Thursday, August 24th, 2017
Article source: Studio Vertebra
Studio Vertebra has demonstrated great success and became a finalist at the World Architecture Festival (WAF) Awards, which is considered as one of the most prestigious awards in the architecture world. Achieving to remain on the short list at the World Architecture Festival which will be held in Berlin Arena on 15-17 November 2017, The Studio Vertebra’s design Volume Istanbul will be presented to the jury under the category “Office Projects”.
Image Courtesy © Studio Vertebra
Friday, August 11th, 2017
Article source: ES Arquitetura
Developed for a software company, the Project was based in a old computer monitor. Located between the Projected street L, corner to Eugênio de Bona Castelan and Meleiro streets, the building is placed in Criciuma city, State of Santa Catarina, counting area of 1711,58 square meters, being concluded on july, 2016. The architetonic party was based on the ground and solar positions, and the visual was also importante by choosing the insertion of the Project.
Image Courtesy © SLAPHOTOSTUDIO
- Architects: ES Arquitetura
- Project: Agrosys
- Location: : Rua projetada L – Esquinas Rua Eugênio de Bona Castelan e Rua Meleiro / Criciúma/ SC / Brasil
- Photography: SLAPHOTOSTUDIO
- Architect in Charge: Diego Justo do Espírito Santo
- Team: Diego Justo do Espírito Santo, Maicon Fedrigo Padilha, Beatriz Alves Antunes, Julia Dias Gomes, Rodrigo Estrella, Valério Montes D’Oca
- Area: 1711.58 m2
- Project Year: 2016