Archive for the ‘Office Building’ Category
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Article source: Braham Architects
Located in the inner-Eastern Perth suburb of Welshpool, Sanwell’s new headquarters presents a contemporary language whilst respecting the surrounding industrial precinct aesthetic, proposing a complex, sustainable solution to a constantly evolving and challenging client brief. The form seeks to explore the proposition of how a commercial office can sit harmoniously within a staunchly industrial context, while still providing visual connectivity to the surrounds and amenity to natural light. Aesthetically it functions as both an homage to and an updated form of the adjacent factory typology, utilizing the existing language and vernacular of the industrial, while re-imagining it as a visually permeable beacon of sustainability, amenity and future flexibility.
Image Courtesy © Robert Frith Acorn
- Architects: Braham Architects
- Project: Sanwell Office Building
- Location: 35 Division Street, Welshpool, Western Australia 6106, Australia
- Photography: Robert Frith Acorn, Stephen Schneider, Ben Price
- Practice team: Benjamin Braham, KatjaGavran, AnuarAzahari, George Shi, Siying Wong, Douglas Armstrong
- Client: Sanwell Plumbing and Civil Contractors
- Structural Engineer: Pritchard Francis
- Design: 2012/2013
- Completion: 2014
Tuesday, May 26th, 2015
Article source: Delution Architect
The office that consists of five companies have a Square Warm Beige character, where the Clients who have all five of the companies is keen to have the feel of a warm office with White-Beige element blend combined with white warm lamps. The architect proposed a squaring concept by implementing many decorative square elements in all sides of interior, i.e. in the Employee partition, ceiling lights, glass sandblast walls and a few wall elements, but still using the white-beige tone. The second floor has 3 GM rooms and some employee rooms of the 5 companies. The GM room is bordered by frames with modular Squares applied by white aluminum frames covered by sandblast sticker with module boxes. GM has his own area but not too closed and he will still be able to monitor the work of his subordinates.
Image Courtesy © Anand Rambey
- Architects: Delution Architect
- Project: TRAD Japanese Mosque
- Location: Cikarang, Indonesia
- Photography: Anand Rambey
- Client: PT TRAD Indonesia
- Principal Architect: Muhammad Egha ST
- Project Architect: Muhammad Egha ST, Dini Cahya Indah Putri
- Project Area: 180m2
- Project Year: 2013
Wednesday, May 13th, 2015
Article source: Studio Wills + Architects
This is a project for an office in a light industrial area in Singapore. Buildings in such areas have low ceiling and big floor plates.
The client acquired an office space with a combined floor area of 400 sqm. Large floor plate coupled with low ceiling resulted in a very oppressive space, which is the given condition of the project.
Arriving at a BLACK Foyer, Image Courtesy © Jeremy San Tze Ning
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Article source: Architecture Patrick Mauger
The IGN and Météo France Geosciences centre: a major renovation operation permitting the transformation of a 1980’s block into a Very High Energy Performance (VHEP) building with a surface area of 15,900 m².
Image Courtesy © Michel Denancé
- Architects: Architecture Patrick Mauger
- Project: IGN and Météo France Geo sciences centre
- Location: 73-75, avenue de Paris, 94165 Saint-Mandé, France
- Photography: Michel Denancé
- Collaborators: SICRA, lead contractor; CBC Bluntzer, façade subcontractor; LEFORT FRANCHETEAU, HVAC; PHIBOR, power and lighting installations-communications installations
- Client: French Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable development, and Energy (Ministère de l’Ecologie, du Développement durable et de l’Energie-MEDDE)
- Programme: Offices, inter-company restaurant, commercial space, social, cultural and recreational areas
- County: Val-de-Marne (94) (more…)
Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
Article source: Mecanoo
Designed by Dutch practice Mecanoo, together with US based firm Sasaki Associates, the Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building in Boston houses the Boston Public Schools (BPS) department and plays a central role in the reactivation of Roxbury’s Dudley square.
Image Courtesy © mecanoo
- Architects: Mecanoo
- Project: Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Programme: 16,700 m2municipal office building for Boston Public Schools department with community space and retail, integrating 3 historic facades
- Design: 2011-2012
- Realisation: 2012-2015
- Client: City of Boston, MA / US
- Partnerarchitect, landscape architect and civil engineer: Sasaki Associates
- Historic preservation consultant: Building Conservation Associates
- Structural, mechanical and electrical engineer: Arup
- Lighting consultant: Lam Partners
- Construction Manager: Shawmut Design and Construction
- Project management for client: PMA Consultants
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Article source: PERIPHERIQUES Architectes
The side that we have taken in the urban implantation as well as in the architectural expression consists in an large quadrangle around an atrium-patio. The ambivalent need to create a program preserving the confidentiality of the companies and in the same time providing a good façade isolation leads to a sort of a « fortified » architecture which is being quite the opposite of the desired convivial working space.
Image Courtesy © Luc Boegly
- Architects: PERIPHERIQUES Architectes, Anne-Françoise Jumeau + Emmanuelle Marin + David Trottin
- Project: BIOPOLE,biotech business incubator
- Location: Rennes, France
- Photography: Luc Boegly
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Project manager: Julie-Laure Anthonioz, Claire Gaudin et Stéphane Raza
- Site supervision : Antoine Roy ( mi+ro )
- BET TCE, HQE: Egis Centre Ouest, agence Rennes
- BET acoustique: Peutz et Associés (more…)
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Article source: Nicolas Laisné & Dimitri Roussel
The NL*A Agency in Paris, working in partnership with property developer PITCH PROMOTION, has won a competition to build an office block in Nice.
NL*A Paris, engineering consultants GRONTMIJ, Le Sommer Environnement and TANGRAM Paysage have been selected to design a 6,400 m² office block with 600 m² of floor space for commercial units on the ground floor.
Image Courtesy © Tamàs Fischer
- Architects: Nicolas Laisné & Dimitri Roussel
- Project: OFFICE BUILDING
- Location: Nice, France
- SURFACE AREA: 7000 m2 Sdp
- LOCATION: Nice, France
- STATUS: Winner
- Architects in charge: Julie Siol, Stella Buisan, Aglaé Boukouvalas, Leticia Martinez Velasco
- ENGINEER : GRONTMIJ (Nice, France)
- DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING : LE SOMMER ENVIRONNEMENT (Paris, France)
- LANDSCAPING : TAMGRAM Paysage (Marseille, France)
- PERSPECTIVE: Tamàs Fischer
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
Article source: Lombardini22
Segreen in a nutshell
Segreen Business Park is a flexible, liquid and a living Place. People enjoy the workplace. In Segreen people can work in an efficient offce and walk and in the green path, Take a coffee and a sunny break.
Embrace change, look to the future.
Welcome to Segreen.
Image Courtesy © Lombardini22
- Architects: Lombardini22
- Project: Segreen Business Park
- Location: Via San Bovio 3, 20090 San Felice Segrate MI, Italy
- Type of building: Business Park, office buildings
- Total project area (sqm): 38.000
- Total site area (sqrn): 44.395
- Refurbished area (sqrn): 27.000 – 35% material reused for new buildings
- Outdoor Space: 24.400 sqm (more…)
Saturday, March 21st, 2015
Article source: HMAA, Inc
Office building of a local company built in Kanagawa JAPAN.
The first floor was asked for the inventory storage warehouse, and the second floor was asked for them at a maximum of 16 persons’ business space, and the third floor was asked for an executive room and a conference room.
Image Courtesy © Nobuki Taoaka
- Architects: HMAA, Inc (hiroyuki moriyama architect and associates Inc.)
- Project: Office Building in Kanagawa
- Location: Kanagawa,Japan
- Photography: Nobuki Taoaka
Friday, March 20th, 2015
Article source: Draftarch
A mixed office/park programme was provided in the design brief and has been interpreted in the design as the key for the organisation of the whole area. The main public pedestrian street linking all public services and retail businesses from the area is a linear path connected to the YOHO district. The office park buildings consist of an HNA corporate office building and a series of commercial buildings, namely a large court, two smaller courts and five linear blocks.
Image Courtesy © Draftarch
- Architects: Draftarch
- Project: HNA BLUE OCEAN OFFICE PARK
- Location: Wuhan, China
- Software used: 3d max and Photoshop
- Client: HNA Real Estate Wuhan
- size: 61,500 m2